Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Jan 15, 2011 3:07 PM

Nov 2009
KillerYandere said:
I really don't care about this anime at all. It's really not my thing.

Dropped.

Same here.

This was one of the most confusing episodes Ive ever seen . Im not a fan of the art too.I dont like the char designs .... I have no idea who is a girl or boy or w/e the main char is lol.
Jan 15, 2011 3:22 PM

Feb 2009
virgo_sama said:
They should've done a better animation, it's kind of hard to distinguish guys and girls.

I think that's kind of the point, actually...
Jan 15, 2011 3:54 PM

Jul 2007
I'm still lost. I even read some pages in the manga. And I'm still lost. Can anybody explain a bit of the beginning story to the end of episode one please?
Jan 15, 2011 5:33 PM

Apr 2010
It was pretty slow and the reflection on everyone's head was kind of obnoxious, but the music was lovely, the premise was good and so far it's enough to keep me watching. None of it really confused me, and some of the questions I had will probably be covered later on.
And about the weird starting-in-the-middle-of-the-manga thing, since it's only going to be 11 episodes I guess they thought the anime would be more successful if they used those episodes in a slightly older setting. They could always do flashbacks, but since it was 6 volumes (i think?) they skipped they probably could only do so much of it.
(◕ᴥ◕し)
Hello! Did you know? Barnacles have the largest penis to body size ratio of the animal kingdom.
Jan 15, 2011 6:02 PM

Nov 2009
This series definitely has an interesting atmosphere and animation style. I think it is going to be one of the series I look forwards to the most each week.

However, from what I understand, the anime starts further in the plot than the manga. I may go and read the manga sometime soon, to get more of a feel for the characters and such.
Jan 15, 2011 7:04 PM
Nov 2007
eworm said:
I hope they'll just come to terms with their true genders...

What do you mean by this?
Jan 15, 2011 10:38 PM

Apr 2009
Very relaxing. The pace didnt bore me at all. It was pulling at my heart strings the whole time. I loved the atmosphere!
Everyone is saying that they had trouble distinguishing boys from girls.. I didnt have that problem. And also that it was confusing.. I didnt have that problem either. But i usually expect to be confused the first episode but i wasnt. I knew who was the boy and who was the girl. I also knew that one had confessed to another.

Why are people getting so defensive? If you dont like the anime then dont watch it.

I cant wait for episode 2. I am blown away.
Jan 15, 2011 11:04 PM

Oct 2007
cstle said:
eworm said:

Well, something like accepting who they really are. They can run from society but not the reality.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Jan 15, 2011 11:23 PM

Dec 2008
Genuinely interesting series.

I'm looking forward to see how they will resolve their respective issues before graduation (assuming it reaches that far).
Will I fall in love someday? I wonder?

Jan 15, 2011 11:32 PM
Nov 2007
Siva said:
cstle said:
eworm said:

Well, something like accepting who they really are. They can run from society but not the reality.

But what if their gender on the inside really is opposite to the one that they are on the outside? Gender dysphoria is a real issue folks.
Jan 16, 2011 2:37 AM
Dec 2009
One word to describe this: Boooooooooooooring. I tried reading the manga ages ago and it was also boooooooring. Only realised that I had read the manga before because it was booooooring.
Jan 16, 2011 2:58 AM

Oct 2010
This shows is great and is the last of my lineup for this season! Art and character are heartwarming and it explores what has not been that of gender issues. The most beautiful yet simple statements about this show "What are little girls made of?" and "What are little boys made of? Frogs, snails and puppies's tails." Although puppy tails I understand as referring to the boy's genitals, I am confused as to what frogs and snails have to do with this. Regardless it shows and ask one primary element: why I don't like myself and what I am born with. Society has failed to help the confusion it creates and this series will explore that in the simple of all things gender confusion.

About this first episode my view is definitely nostalgic in regards to Aoi Hana's art. It follows as one thing to clear up in the spoiler
the person on the left is Shuichi Nitori who is a boy that wants to be a girl and on the right is Yoshino Takatsuki who is a girl that wants to be a boy. In regards to Yoshino I think she is athletic and a great support for Shuichi's gender problems since she has problems of her own in regards to that. I find her reserved and shy a little. Shuichi's sister Maho looks to be a model and can be quite aggressive from what I saw despite that she thinks her brother is sick rather than deal with the problem to help him, which is not good IMO. Shuichi's friend Ariga Makoto looks to be a nice friend and has parents that have a bread bakery, which tells me that he may not have to look for a job after all but from what what he said about girl's skirts in Middle School is something for once I agree with, IRL it's not cultural because you make males be sexually aroused when they are to concentrate on their futures.

In regards to some parts, I find that when the shopkeeper said to Shuichi in girl mode that he's cute was nice to give him confidence but the four leaf clover she gives him was more profound for good luck with his struggle. Scenery in general is beautifully rendered and fine. Find Shuichi in spoiler
to be look really good in his female form, that glass reflect showed it nice. I liked the picture taking of the group and it showed that
Saori Chiba was there. I think they found that real four leaf clover a little too fast although Shuichi's sudden burst of out his home left me bewildered. I mean with no shows and dressed like that, he obviously felt that his sister was making him feel worse. Anyways great series, great art and a nice show at gender disorder. I can smell shows like these from a mile and they are great so I am sticking around.
Yumekichi11Jan 16, 2011 3:01 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 16, 2011 4:22 AM

Sep 2007
Impressive first episode. I'm sure I'm going to love this entire series. The atmosphere, the characters, the animation, everything is so beautiful and so meticulous *///*
Everything except the opening... the song is perfect! but they should've done something more eye-catching than showing us different shots of a classroom, right?

Jan 16, 2011 8:20 AM

Sep 2008
Had an opportunity to see this Thursday. It looks to have the most original and refreshing premise for this season considering I haven't seen any anime that seriously tackles issues with transgenders and gender identity that are normally used as some form of comedic relief in past titles I've seen. I look forward to continuing to see more of this series.
Jan 16, 2011 3:49 PM
Sep 2009
Wow. This was beautiful. The art and music are just wonderful, and the plot treats a sensative issue with such maturity. This is exactly why I love anime, can't wait till the next episode.
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
Jan 16, 2011 6:27 PM

Jan 2009
Iwans18 said:
And I think voice of this boy dressed like girl isn't very good. When he was crying I was thinking he had a hiccup.

THIS!

Anyway, apart from that, this looks promising. It was the anime I was looking forward to from quite some time, considering it's from the author of Aoi Hana. Let's see how it turns out : )
Jan 17, 2011 4:59 AM
Dec 2008
The artwork is simply amazing :). Look forward to it.
Jan 17, 2011 5:18 AM

Oct 2007
cstle said:
Siva said:
cstle said:
eworm said:

But what if their gender on the inside really is opposite to the one that they are on the outside? Gender dysphoria is a real issue folks.
It doesn't change the fact that Takatsuki is a girl and Nitori is a boy.

Jan 17, 2011 10:35 AM

Aug 2010
This anime is BAD and you should feel BAD and is officially DROPPED (but im gonna watch it unofficially anyway :D)
Jan 17, 2011 10:51 AM
Sep 2007
Hey all, I believe that this anime will only cover the first year of middle school...
I do hope second season will come though (by hoping, I mean... @A*(#EUPODJH@#)

You can find this in the OP, before the title comes in.

Just my two cents
Jan 17, 2011 11:15 AM

Mar 2008
Wow! Noitamina keeps shocking and surprising. Last year we dealt with psycho deseases in Trapeze, and now's the time for the gender drama. Which to me, a drama lover, sounds pretty promising. And judging by the first episode we can expect something good. Everthing was great so far - the well-built characters (at least those who we had attention on), the unique and original plot, amazing art, sweet music, and a well-paced direction. Not bad at all for a start.

LOL at the above-mentioned TRAP xDD I don't know much about the transgendered people, just the basics we were taught in our classes in the uni. But I guess this word definitely suits them since those poor fellows are definitely TRAPped within their own bodys.

Monad said:
if you are a typical viewer then how can you find any interest since you can't really empathize with the characters?
But isn't the main point of such shows to teach us empathy? And if not empathy then at least sympathy? I really enjoyed watching "Trapeze" even though it dealt with such problems like OCD which I've never experienced myself. I totally enjoyed watching "Welcome to the NHK", even though I'm far far away from being a hikikomori. I mean isn't it interesting just because it's something you don't know and understand yourself? Isn't it interesting to learn something new about the world? To get an insight view?

But anyway, since you asked, Monad, I think I've got a pretty nice idea how to deal with it. In fact it's pretty easy. Imagine that tomorrow you wake up without your.. uhmmm, say... penis xD It's not like you're dead, of course.. but NO MORE GIRLS! And I guess you can no longer go to certain public places like a toilet or a pool. Not to mention there's nothing to do with your hands in the free time anymore xDD Oh come on, you even have to learn how to pee! I bet that would trouble you. To the point that you'd rush to doctors and pray them to fix it at any rate. Now multiply the problem by 10, 100, or I don't know how many times thanks to the society who "loves" to emapthise xDD and you'll get the basic idea how to empathise yourself. XDDD

But on the other hand, if I were to find out that my boyfriend was once a girl... I can't even imagine how I'd react now... this is surely a difficult topic...

oh, and sorry for too many letters xD
soulelleJan 17, 2011 12:09 PM
Jan 17, 2011 4:44 PM

Jun 2008
soulelle said:

Monad said:
if you are a typical viewer then how can you find any interest since you can't really empathize with the characters?
But isn't the main point of such shows to teach us empathy? And if not empathy then at least sympathy? I really enjoyed watching "Trapeze" even though it dealt with such problems like OCD which I've never experienced myself. I totally enjoyed watching "Welcome to the NHK", even though I'm far far away from being a hikikomori. I mean isn't it interesting just because it's something you don't know and understand yourself? Isn't it interesting to learn something new about the world? To get an insight view?

But anyway, since you asked, Monad, I think I've got a pretty nice idea how to deal with it. In fact it's pretty easy. Imagine that tomorrow you wake up without your.. uhmmm, say... penis xD It's not like you're dead, of course.. but NO MORE GIRLS! And I guess you can no longer go to certain public places like a toilet or a pool. Not to mention there's nothing to do with your hands in the free time anymore xDD Oh come on, you even have to learn how to pee! I bet that would trouble you. To the point that you'd rush to doctors and pray them to fix it at any rate. Now multiply the problem by 10, 100, or I don't know how many times thanks to the society who "loves" to emapthise xDD and you'll get the basic idea how to empathise yourself. XDDD

But on the other hand, if I were to find out that my boyfriend was once a girl... I can't even imagine how I'd react now... this is surely a difficult topic...

oh, and sorry for too many letters xD

For the love of God people, if you are going to answer me at least read the whole post and get what am talking about.
You say the show aims to teach us to empathize with them but that's exactly what i criticized. That it doesn't seem to be doing that. It seems like it's made for people who already feel like that.
I said that it would have been better to have something more to the story and characters that will make the casual viewer more interested so you can lure him in and throw your message making him feel more connected. This show just jumps straight away to a boy walking around like a girl and people talking about nothing else than cross-dressing. Not to mention how lifelessly and indifferent they were acting making the last scene seem kind of ridiculous.

Throw me a freaking bone for gos sakes. Something that will make me recognize that boy as a human like me and yet different. His alien aspect to a typical viewer is his cross-dressing obsession and sexuality confusion and yet the show starts with that right in my face instead of showing me the aspect of him as an individual and then revealing his whole image.

Without a connection i won't be able to try and feel for him and would just seem like a strange freaky boy that i don't care about. But if you make the viewer see that yes this boy is doing this strange to you staff but at the same time, look his like you and not some strange Alien so try to understand him, then things will go a lot better.
Is like having Superman(who is very different) without Clark Kent. Clark Kent is what let us know and feel for Superman. Any differently and Superman will just be some strange overpowered freak that goes around wearing his underwear on top of his trousers.
MonadJan 17, 2011 4:56 PM
Jan 17, 2011 4:51 PM

Oct 2006
Siva said:
cstle said:
Siva said:
cstle said:
eworm said:

It doesn't change the fact that Takatsuki is a girl and Nitori is a boy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexualism
Jan 17, 2011 4:55 PM

Oct 2006
And @Yumekichi11

The 'what are little girls/boys made of?' lines are from a famous nursery rhyme:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_Are_Little_Boys_Made_Of%3F

(Sorry for the double post, I can't edit my first one.)
Jan 17, 2011 6:56 PM

Mar 2008
lol, Monad, sorry, I just accidentally lost my entire post, so I'll try be short: I generally accept and share you point of view in that it could have been longer, with more to the story and characters, and help us build the connection and thus empathy (althought I believe people should be empathic from the start).
On the other hand, considering the time limits of a Noitamina show, a flashy intro probably makes more sense. Besides I'm not even sure one can split the problem raised in this anime from the person's individuality at all. So I guess we all would have been confused and shocked no matter how slow and when would the show start in Nitori's timeline. That's why I do expect the story to calm up a little and deepen into character development in the upcoming episodes. Otherwise I'd have to share your thoughts even more.
What I totally disagree about though is that it was indifferent and lifeless. I've never seen a single guy crying so hysterically and wholeleartedly in public, to the point of choking with own breath and tears (seen many girls, been myself in such a state, but a guy - never). I was also terribly confused to see Takatsuki sharing the jacket with Nitori as if a boy was tenderly caring for his girlfriend, yet I realise that it's the opposite that's happening. And after such a hysterious scene to see the contradictful wet dream... and still call it lifeless? Fire me, but it was a DRAMA. Full of a life and emotions.
soulelleJan 17, 2011 7:00 PM
Jan 17, 2011 9:56 PM

Oct 2010
niwasatou said:
And @Yumekichi11
The 'what are little girls/boys made of?' lines are from a famous nursery rhyme:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_Are_Little_Boys_Made_Of%3F(Sorry for the double post, I can't edit my first one.)
Rather interesting find. Now I see better.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 18, 2011 3:06 AM

Oct 2008
It seems interesting so far. From what people are saying it doesn't start from the beginning of the manga though? No wonder I found it a little hard to understand what was going on. I might go read the manga.
Jan 18, 2011 7:24 AM

Oct 2007
niwasatou said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexualism
Well I should have made it more clearer last time so that you don't to used this word, since I knew you are going to use it somehow. It doesn't change the fact that Takatsuki was born as a girl and Nitori was born as a boy and I believe that was what eworm mean by "true gender". transsexual does change your sex but it does not change the fact that they were once a boy/girl. I don't really like the idea of transsexual but I have nothing against transsexual.
SivaJan 18, 2011 7:28 AM

Jan 18, 2011 7:31 AM

Sep 2009
I was...so, so disappointed by this.

First of all, all of the characters are just entering middle school. How can they have gone through all of this drama in their elementary school years?

But the main thing that pissed me off was the voice acting of the main character. Who the heck is this chick and why is she still in work? She speaks in a monotone when she's supposed to be screaming, she sounds like she has the hiccups when she's supposed to be crying. If they fire her, I may give this series another shot.

The art and soundtrack are the only saving grace for this show. They were both phenomenal.
Jan 18, 2011 8:53 AM

Jun 2008
It was boring and confusing. Really not the best 1st episode of the season, other 1st episodes were way better. I really think skipping 6 chapters is going to be their downfall. People that didn't read the manga are going to be just as confused as I was.
Jan 18, 2011 9:14 AM

Nov 2009
I never saw that coming. A girl/boy, boy/girl story. I have no idea how to react.

It was indeed confusing but some how I think I get the idea.

manami-chan669 said:
I was...so, so disappointed by this.

First of all, all of the characters are just entering middle school. How can they have gone through all of this drama in their elementary school years?

But the main thing that pissed me off was the voice acting of the main character. Who the heck is this chick and why is she still in work? She speaks in a monotone when she's supposed to be screaming, she sounds like she has the hiccups when she's supposed to be crying. If they fire her, I may give this series another shot.

The art and soundtrack are the only saving grace for this show. They were both phenomenal.

The being confused/curious about gender is the drama that started ever since they where in elementary. They probably just suddenly thought about it and the fact that boy looks good in girl's clothes and girl looks good in boy's clothes.

Actually I find the crying a bit realistic. I have heard people cry like that or kids for that mater.

And yes the OP and ED themes where great. The art is interesting also.
Jan 18, 2011 12:02 PM
May 2009
manami-chan669 said:

She speaks in a monotone when she's supposed to be screaming, she sounds like she has the hiccups when she's supposed to be crying.

I read that three times in this thread and now I have to say it: He HAD a hiccup! He was running, stopped suddenly and couldn't breath at all - it's only natural to get a hiccup then. Of course he cried too, but I would say that it sounds like that if you cry and have a hiccup at the same time.

I didn't read the Manga and wasn't confused at all. I think it is pretty obvious who's a girl and who's a boy..
BrinchenJan 18, 2011 12:05 PM
Jan 18, 2011 1:17 PM

Jun 2008
Before watching, I got quite interested in the story after reading the description on MAL... The first episode's feeling went into the direction of what I imagined at that time, what's kind of unexpected...
At first, I got really confused about the characters. I assumed that the boy in the beginning was a girl, actually ^^; There were many characters introduced into the story all at once and I was not sure whether they were supporting or main characters. And later on with the cross-dressing as well. The second half was easier, though. That's why I might watch the first half again xD
On one hand, the Opening was not much more than some background scenes and the Ending was not interesting at all. On the other hand, the anime's logo is sweet XD, the art great and I enjoyed the music~ :3
From what I read in the character descriptions and replies in the forums here at MAL, it seems that the anime skips a great part of the manga's content (which is kind of to be expected), so I intend to read it.

manami-chan669 said:
She speaks in a monotone when she's supposed to be screaming, she sounds like she has the hiccups when she's supposed to be crying.

I noticed the latter as well xD But Ichiko-chan might be right about that; I don't know.
Jan 18, 2011 1:32 PM

Oct 2006
manami-chan669 said:
But the main thing that pissed me off was the voice acting of the main character. Who the heck is this chick and why is she still in work? She speaks in a monotone when she's supposed to be screaming, she sounds like she has the hiccups when she's supposed to be crying. If they fire her, I may give this series another shot..

I agree that the two main seiyuu were, unfortunately, not the best choice in this case. The one you mention is a boy who just turned 14, by the way, which explains the unrefined voice acting. An adult female seiyuu would have done the job too, and better, in my opinion -- this is the case for Fumiya (the boy with glasses) and his voice seems much more natural.
Jan 18, 2011 2:17 PM

Nov 2009
Ichiko-chan said:

I read that three times in this thread and now I have to say it: He HAD a hiccup! He was running, stopped suddenly and couldn't breath at all - it's only natural to get a hiccup then. Of course he cried too, but I would say that it sounds like that if you cry and have a hiccup at the same time.

I didn't read the Manga and wasn't confused at all. I think it is pretty obvious who's a girl and who's a boy..

I know for sure that some people do tend to have have hiccups when they cry.
Jan 19, 2011 11:03 AM

Aug 2009
Well, this episode was pretty gay.

Hell, this show is completely gay.
I felt quite awkward looking at that boy running around in girl's clothes.

And I still loved this episode. I definitely liked the first half of it, but the second half was... well, like I said, awkward.
I'm still holding on though. This is from Aoi Hana's creator, and I absolutely loved that show. I bet this will shape up to be one hell of a drama too.
Still 5/5.
Jan 19, 2011 3:09 PM

Feb 2009
Really promising first episode.
I didn't think it was confusing.Actually,it kinda felt more like a bundle of scenes put togheter than an actual episode.I didn't mind it.I completely love this kind of approach.I kinda expected something like this since the director is the same guy who worked on knk 1.

Other than that, great music,good voice acting and godly ED by Rie Fu...I just hope that it gets better on the character department.
"This Forest isn't going to reveal all its secrets for the likes of you."
Jan 19, 2011 3:14 PM

Nov 2009
My God.

That art!
Those backgrounds!
Those colours!

ALL SO LIVELY

I almost drooled the entire episode because of how it looks, leaving me with little attention left to pay to the story. Though I don't think it's all because of me: it's quite difficult to follow the story. Everything is hinted subtly, not told directly to the viewer what happened in the past.

It also felt as if the episode is a string of events not really chained together. But this made me curious to see what the animators will do in the next episodes.

Definitely watching this.
RekshoJan 19, 2011 3:17 PM
Jan 19, 2011 3:51 PM

Jul 2009
As a drama series this has serious potential. Unfortunately it was incredibly hard to follow through the first episode and that is an immediate and tragic letdown. Things just seemed to happen and it took me forever to figure out that the black haired kid was a girl. Guess thats the idea but it should have explained it better.

However, the art is amazing and I wish to see more of it.
Jan 20, 2011 4:54 AM
Oct 2007
Athena said:
Ahh, they skipped the entire elementary school, and jumped straight to middle school. And the last scene, which was supposed to be a profound one for Nitorin, had very little impact compared to the manga.

It was just okay. I did not like the voice acting at all. I do hope it gets better, though.

I thought they were all great.
Certainly not like any other anime. I consider it a plus point.The tone the combination makes is a pitch-perfect fit so far.

Also, this airs in the NoitaminA slot. I'm not sure why everybody was expecting the director to adopt a sledgehammer-subtlety approach to what looks to be a superb story (as far as I can see from what is admittedly an opening episode) with a very relevant social commentary.

(edit - obligatory flame): You all ADD kids.
Normal well-adjusted human being
Jan 20, 2011 6:16 AM

Jun 2008
Everything is fine except the voice acting. It's like a toned down version of a Shinkai Makoto movie - worse story/writing/animation with slightly better voice acting.
Jan 20, 2011 8:21 AM

Mar 2009
Who is boy? Who is girl? Damn! I didnt get it >.>
Jan 20, 2011 10:30 AM

Aug 2010
*dies* I watched as soon as it was uploaded to animeultima ... and DAMMIT I WANT ANOTHER EPISODE... NAO
"참 많은 파도가친다.앞으로 여행할길은 너무멀고길지만 멈추면안돼.. 멈춘순간 어른이 되어가는 길을 포기하는 나락으로 떨어진다. 어른이되어가는 경험은 이제부터 시작이지만 아직어리고 젊다는 최고의무기로 아직 눈앞에 보이지않는 더넓은 세상을 밟고싶다."
--김재중
CLICK IF YOU WISH
Jan 20, 2011 8:21 PM

Apr 2009
Eh, wasn't as good as the manga. But of course, I had insanely high expectations for this, since the manga is unbelievably amazing. I'll continue my support however, even if I'm not particularly happy about this adaptation because the anime industry needs more stuff like this so bad.

Edit: Wow guys, have you never heard of gender identity or transgender? Hell, I don't even HAVE a gender identity and I understand the concept.
VelvetErisJan 20, 2011 9:07 PM
Jan 20, 2011 8:53 PM

May 2008
I found this very confusing and the light spots on their heads never go away, Which bugged me a bit. I can stick through the 11 episodes I think, I hope they clear up the story line. I like the style of animation, it's refreshing.
Jan 21, 2011 7:03 PM

Aug 2010
The beginning was a bit hard to keep up with but as the episode progressed I really got into it. I like how they are covering such a difficult and controversial topic. The animation threw me a little but I got use to it too. I think I'll enjoy watching this.
Jan 24, 2011 8:54 AM

Mar 2008
Really loved the music in this and how it was composed. Looking forward to more, hope it keeps it up
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2011 8:53 PM

Jan 2010
What in the Blue did i watch??? The main reason why i watch this was because i saw the ED on a site. Here i'm thinking that it was gonna be another slice of life anime. Oh well very entertaining but High School of the Dead is still the best slice of life/school life anime out there lol
Jan 25, 2011 12:56 AM
Nov 2010
Keeping up with all the gender bending + names was confusing at the beginning, but in the end I completely loved it. 9/10
Jan 25, 2011 2:15 AM

Feb 2008
That was about ten times better than I thought it would be. Really good art and music, and it managed to pull off the trap thing without creeping me out. Not really sure why people found this episode confusing, though.

I'm really enjoying the atmosphere of the show too. Made me feel good for some reason.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hourou Musuko Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Jan 20, 2011

89 by aliwhytho »»
45 minutes ago

Poll: » Hourou Musuko Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Samu-tan - Mar 31, 2011

135 by AkiFosu »»
Jul 24, 8:36 AM

Poll: » Hourou Musuko Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blutspender - Feb 3, 2011

75 by AkiFosu »»
Jul 20, 4:49 AM

Poll: » Hourou Musuko Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Aversa - Mar 10, 2011

61 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 1, 8:02 PM

Poll: » Hourou Musuko Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 17, 2011

56 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 1, 9:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.