Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 15, 2008 5:23 AM
Aug 2007
dont spoiler me, just answer my question.
the manga of one piece is close to an end ?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 16, 2008 11:43 PM

Jun 2007
Thriller Bark was the half way point. So we still have a lot to go trough. It does feel like Oda has some pretty big things planned though! So I think the second half will be even more funny/dramatic/awesome then the first.
Jun 21, 2008 10:18 AM
Aug 2007
that mean's 10 more years ?!
Jun 21, 2008 10:32 AM
Nov 2007
polo321 said:
At least 10 more....^^
Jun 21, 2008 8:06 PM

Aug 2007
Why would you want that? Currently were at the halfway point. Similar to that of Roguetown.
Jun 22, 2008 1:24 PM
Nov 2007
Ishmael said:
Why would you want that? Currently were at the halfway point. Similar to that of Roguetown.
Was that the halfway point too then? XD but yeah Oda-sensei told reporters that the Red line is the midway point of One Piece. Since there not really there yet and Oda-sensei has a habit of adding things to the story that make it longer it will probably still take a long time before he'll finish One Piece
Jul 9, 2008 3:47 PM
May 2008
And I look forward to reading more and more because it is an amazing series. I still think Zolo has a way to go before he can match Mihawk, and Luffy will still have some room to become stronger.
Jul 19, 2008 10:33 AM
Nov 2007
.....Zolo? -__-
Jul 29, 2008 7:02 PM
May 2008
Yeah Roronoa Zolo, the 1st mate of the Strawhat crew. I pronounced it that way not because of funimation or whatever, rather Japanese pronunciation, since 'R' in a Japanese tongue sounds like 'L'. Since I wish to master Japanese I refer to Zolo like that not because I am a crazed fanboy (I haven't been one of those for a few years) but because I am a student of Japanese, and live towards becoming fluent.
Jul 31, 2008 9:52 PM

Jun 2008
Lofoc said:
.....Zolo? -__-

i lawled at that XD
Aug 1, 2008 2:16 AM

Jul 2008
One Piece can be as long as it needs to be; since Oda already has the ending planned, he probably has a general outline of how the story is going to get there. I love a good long story, so I'm glad this series won't end for quite a while.
Aug 1, 2008 3:00 AM

Jul 2006
Jiraiyathesage said:
Yeah Roronoa Zolo, the 1st mate of the Strawhat crew. I pronounced it that way not because of funimation or whatever, rather Japanese pronunciation, since 'R' in a Japanese tongue sounds like 'L'. Since I wish to master Japanese I refer to Zolo like that not because I am a crazed fanboy (I haven't been one of those for a few years) but because I am a student of Japanese, and live towards becoming fluent.

Typing it "zolo" doesn't make you any more fluent in japanese. The R sounds more like a D+L mix. And you do know that there is no "Lo" or even actual "L" in japanese? I hope you won't end up as one of those translators who fsck up character names when they want to "translate" them too. The Zolo would be a good example right now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2008 3:10 AM

Jun 2007
Not to mention its freaking Zoro on his bounty poster. It's like in the early translation days people called Luffy Ruffy >.>
Aug 1, 2008 10:27 AM
Nov 2007
Jiraiyathesage said:
Well no offense, but seriously.... The author himself, who is a Japanese made it perfectly clear on numerous occasions that its Roronoa Zoro....-_-;
Aug 2, 2008 5:02 AM
May 2008
Oh no I assure you I want to help making translating better, although unfortunately nobody has the power to make certain anime dubbing any better. If Oda said it I can't argue then, since the author's word is law on his own series. The Japanese writing system is obviously different to ours, and ultimately it comes down to individual preference. Same for character names in general, like I flat out refuse to call Portagas D Luffy 'Trace'. It can be difficult with the Japanese not having that many syllables, because it makes kanji even more difficult lol. I remember a time when I thought kanji was just kanji, the blissful days when I was unaware of onyomi and kunyomi. Yes Kion I am perfectly aware of that, the closest the Japanese have is 'ro', which does sound like 'lo' a little bit in the Japanese tongue.
Aug 2, 2008 5:22 AM

Jul 2006
"Portagas D Luffy 'Trace'"

What? P. D Luffy? Trace? Who calls him that? It's Portgas D. Ace. Pōtogasu D. Ēsu.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2008 9:41 AM
Nov 2007
Hmmmm i guess its pretty hard to talk about a series as a translator when there are fans around. ^_^;
Aug 2, 2008 9:47 AM

Jan 2008
Sometimes I think its a bit irresponsible to have such a mammoth volume-consuming manga. What if, God forbid, the dude dies? The manga's pretty much screwed then. Maybe someone else will finish it for him based on his notes or whatever, but its not exactly the same.

Gigantic stand-alone type manga I can understand, but if there's a proper narrative being told, having it go on for decades just seems a bit much to be honest. Long doesnt automatically mean quality, actually it means less quality, unless you've planned everything out intricately.

I like One Piece, but damn is it repetitive as hell. The only reason I kept reading it was because it was funny, not because I gave a damn about whatever island they're liberating this week.

Something like Ranma is acceptable repitition, but One Piece has more of a plot than that, and to see it stretched so thinly is a bit of a shame.

So...I hope it ends before the end of this decade. Dont you guys want to see another tale being told by Oda?
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Aug 2, 2008 10:18 AM
May 2008
Yeah Lofoc you may have a point. Actually Cihan also has a valid point. I mean One Piece isn't a low quality manga, I gave it a 9 on my MAL listing. I must admit I do feel sorry for the OP fans who are buying the Viz manga, because at their rate it will take years regardless of how long Oda takes to finish the manga. I won't buy the OP volumes because I know by the time the English ones end I will be long gone from my homeland of England. Back to what Cihan said. OP is repetitive, but for me it is good enough to stay a 9, although some of the jokes and a couple of arcs mean I probably won't upgrade it to a 10. As for wanting another tale, I personally am happy with Oda keeping OP as his legacy, I mean if a manga-ka can create something as great as One Piece, do they need anything else? Sometimes there will be overshadowing with the other series of a manga-ka, see also Dr. Slump and Dragonball, which was more successful?
Aug 2, 2008 10:29 AM

Jan 2008
Yeah but imagine if Urasawa stopped at Monster. We'd never have got 20th Century Boys! Imagine all the cool stories that are waiting to come out of Oda's head, but cant because he's stretched OP on forever. Maybe he doesnt have any other ideas and is just using OP to make a living until he can retire? I wouldnt have a problem with that if OP was consistently interesting, but alas, you can only recycle a 'visit an island, save it' arc so many times till I'm kinda bored. If Oda didnt have that special sense of humour, OP would be missing 90% of what makes it so fun.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Aug 2, 2008 10:51 AM

Jun 2007
The thing is Oda has been planning One Piece for about 5 years. And sure to a point it is nothing more then. Mugiwara land on a island. Beat the bad guy and leave. But even after more then 500 chapters Oda still manages to keep things interesting. Be it a traditional save the girl arc (Arlong, Enies Lobby) or something really wacky (Davy Back, Thriller bark) every single arc has something that makes it stand above your avarage shounen arc. And for me its not just the humor either. Its also the interesting characters, original fights and the downright emotional story every now and then. And to be honest. One Piece isn't one of those shows I want to end. Not yet at least.

But Oda is still a pretty young guy, and he has plenty of live left in him. You cant start a series and keep it to a minimum because there might be a chance you die.
Aug 2, 2008 11:01 AM

May 2007
Hmm...I'll agree with your statement on how the overall theme of some of the arcs are somewhat repetitive, but how can you get tired of OP manga as it is given the fact of where the manga plot and storyline stands to date. I guess it depends on your taste and what kind of storyline you prefer, but I am absolutely loving the direction that Oda has gone with OP, especially with the current arc (Shabondy Archipelago) on how he has introduced so many new players into the mix. And not to mention how there are still so many questions left unanswered that I'm dying to find out about. I'm quite glad its as long as it is. Ten times out of ten, I would want to have something fleshed out (lengthy stories) rather than leaving things unanswered and trying to finish something within a set time frame.

If that was the case, as mulderman has stated, One Piece would have finished in 2002, given that he originally planned it to span 5 years. But because of the popularity and the ideas he came up with, he providing us with something deeper than what he probably originally planned. You can call it "stretching it out to make a living" or whatever you want it, but the fact that OP is able to keep me entertained almost every week (as compared to the other two big shounens, Bleach and Naruto, where a good chapter will appear every once in awhile), is plenty enough reason for me to not care about any other projects.

I mean, Cihan, I think I remember you saying that you're a Naruto fan to some degree (more-so than normal anyway) - sorry if I'm wrong. I assume you have the same qualms with that as a manga, right? The fact that its already over 400 chapters with no end in sight at the moment.

I also agree that a lot of what makes OP so good is the humor (and that's because Oda is the mastermind that he is), but I for one, am also loving the storyline. As you'll hear me say so often, compared to Bleach and Naruto (and most shounen stories in general), One Piece has -- by far in my eyes -- the best and well written story to date.
VK11Aug 2, 2008 11:07 AM
Aug 2, 2008 11:15 AM

Jan 2008
Hah, I really dont want this to turn into a OP V Naruto debate! All I'll say is Naruto has a consistently progressive narrative, with rarely any breaks. If Naruto were like OP then it would consist solely of Naruto and co going on the same type of filler mission for the Hokage, just replace OP islands with Naruto-world countries. But its not like that at all, the story is always moving forward, and thats why Naruto isnt repetitive.

I dont think I can possibly agree with the statement that Oda has 'provided us with something deeper than what he originally planned', I mean putting aside the fact that I have no idea what he planned, but there isnt much that is deep about OP to begin with, save for the typical 'nakama' type hijinks on display, if you want to call that 'deep'.

If it were actually deep I'd expect to see some kind of subtext for the real world, perhaps allusion to Britain's naval control over most of the world a couple centuries ago, or the impact of economics on empire, just something substantial, but there's nothing like that in OP. And that's good actually, because OP is all about being fun, not being complex.

Something like Detective Conan can use the same formula, its based around cases right? OP has a nice premise behind it, and of course we want to see our crew visit plenty of islands, but at least give us something different each time! The only thing that's changing is the characters and history of the island, which are unique and creative, but the plots are all the same, that's my only beef with OP. I still read it because even though the plots are tiresome, its still funny as hell.

You know that recent arc on that ghost island? Boring as hell. What got me through it? The one-liners from the stupid henchmen. Thats it. The stupid jokes keep me entertained. Not the plot. That's kind of a shame.

Now having said all this, the manga is geared towards an age range, so in that respect its being successfull in sustaining that age range's interest, they'll lap it up regardless of whether they're reading something recycled over and over. I just personally wish the story was as progressive as Naruto.

At least we can agree Bleach is crap, right? :D
Aug 2, 2008 12:27 PM

May 2007
I had no intention of making this a Naruto vs. One Piece debate, as that would also stray away from the original topic this thread is intended to be on. I was merely pointing out your original argument where you wanted Oda to end OP so he could possibly start on a new project, similar to Urasawa with Monster (which, I still have to read and watch, by the way), I would think you would have the same beef with Naruto's length. You would want the mangaka for Naruto to end that story quickly so he can start on a new one, right? That's really about it.

Hmm...I find it hard to believe that you say Naruto is being progressive, while One Piece is not. How is One Piece not progressed since the beginning? You say the themes are largely the same where the Strawhats go from island to island, but at the same time, how can you say the theme between the Alabasta arc and the Enies Lobby arc is the same? There are similarities everywhere in every story dependingon how crazy you want to scrutinize something. To be fair, the first half of One Piece has largely been dedicated to seeing Luffy gather his nakama, so it has been a repetition in that sense. I feel that from this point forward is when we're going to see the meat of the plot Oda has in mind.

And with Naruto. Progression? Naruto has been pining after Sasuke for god knows how many chapters. I mean, since the time jump, its been the same goal - find Sasuke. There's really only been a few deviations in between (saving Gaara and the Pain fight, for some examples) that was different from the rescue Sasuke idea. I don't see progression there. Only recently did the plot move forward with the awareness of a certain character's death (avoiding spoilers here) by Naruto.

Anyway, I rather not get further into it than that because I'm pretty sure we both would have our arguments and counter-arguments. No need to go around in circles. =P

Really? I found the Thriller Bark Arc somewhat refreshing and a change of pace after the emotional Enies Lobby arc. I suppose it boils down to personal opinions and interests in what kind of anime plot we enjoy. *Shrugs.*

Cihan said:

At least we can agree Bleach is crap, right? :D

At the moment, this is true. :)
Aug 2, 2008 12:40 PM

Jan 2008
vindemon64 said:
I would think you would have the same beef with Naruto's length. You would want the mangaka for Naruto to end that story quickly so he can start on a new one, right? That's really about it.

Well like I said I just dont feel Naruto is repetitive at all, so I'm fine with it for now.

Hmm...I find it hard to believe that you say Naruto is being progressive, while One Piece is not.

I said consistently progressive. OP fluctuates between furthering plot and going on very long-winded side adventures, with about 10% plot, 90% world exploration. Naruto is 99% plot, with 1% for Kakashi origin flashback and other misecellanous stuff.

I've already mentioned above how its not exactly bad that OP is the way it is, but it could be better, and considering OP wont be over anytime soon, I think Oda has ample time to flesh out more story concerning Luffy's family, rather than have them appear every 100 chapters or something. I mean at the chapter I'm currently up to, it does seem that Oda is putting Luffy's family more in the limelight now, like...finally.
Aug 2, 2008 6:01 PM
May 2008
I like One Piece- but prefer Naruto. That is beside the point though. It's funny the way people can have different reasons to continue a series. With me for example I have read Once Piece even through crappier arcs because I want to see Luffy become king of the pirates, and I admit even though I rated One Piece a 9 on my MAL account, I would rank Luffy above most of the characters in those series i ranked 10. I will point out now that i think Thriller Bark was one of the weaker One Piece arcs, although that doesn't mean it didn't have good bits. Out of what I remember there were 2 awesome bits: Brook and Nightmare Luffy.

Anyway I'm still gonna keep reading OP until it ends, I want to see luffy become pirate king, but for all we know the manga might speed up in pace with current events.
Aug 14, 2008 3:42 AM

Apr 2007
Cihan said:
Yeah but imagine if Urasawa stopped at Monster. We'd never have got 20th Century Boys! Imagine all the cool stories that are waiting to come out of Oda's head, but cant because he's stretched OP on forever. Maybe he doesnt have any other ideas and is just using OP to make a living until he can retire? I wouldnt have a problem with that if OP was consistently interesting, but alas, you can only recycle a 'visit an island, save it' arc so many times till I'm kinda bored. If Oda didnt have that special sense of humour, OP would be missing 90% of what makes it so fun.

I think the reason why OP is so long and will probably continue on for 5 more years is because Oda wants it to be his life project just like DB was Toriyama's. I'm sure once OP is done we'll get short series by Oda with ideas that he couldn't fit into One Piece.

Aug 14, 2008 8:30 AM
May 2008
A fair point Liquid, and if One Piece was to be Oda's legacy why not? Obviously the fans need enjoyment but it is nice to think Oda is having fun with his series, if the fun within his series is a reflection of that. Oda doesn't seem to want to finish, but maybe that means he really is enjoying himself. Sure Toriyama created a masterpiece with Dragonball but it is widely known he wanted to quit a couple of times after the Frieza saga. Had Toriyama stopped at Namek I would likely still love Dragonball, but an author should be the decider of how long she/he continues their creation.

One Piece is likely to last longer than Bleach and Naruto, but I kind of want that. Who is to say while One Piece remains one of the last remaining current shonen (I mean when most of the heavy hitters are complete) there will be anything new as good within that time? The only new shonen I have seen great potential with is Fairytail, which I can see in time being one of the big shonen series. I prefer Naruto and Bleach, although I am closer to adding One Piece to my elite list of 10 rankings, it depends on how things go soon in he manga. One Piece is interesting, because it not like Bleach and Naruto where I've got to the point where I wish to see the current villains be wiped off the map. I love Naruto and Bleach characters but to me Oda just has so many more interesting characters.
Aug 18, 2008 3:43 PM
Nov 2007
Well it all comes down to me on the point that it doesn't matter what you do, its how you do it...I mean one of the best things about One Piece according to Oda-sensei is the goofing off part. Where everyone is just hanging out and having fun. And naturally you get side-tracked that way. If your picky then you could call allot of arcs like the Skypia arc, the Thriller Bark and maybe even the Drum Island arc as side-tracking or even filler.

I really enjoy it the way as it is now, because it isn't all linear. With just one story, one goal and a mostly direct road towards it. It doesn't work that way in real life too, and the characters and the overall world seem more realistic and alive that way.

Oh and to me its also important that the characters have a final goal which is pretty steady and doesn't really get reached until the series finishes. This is one of the most important changes for this new generation of shonen series. I mean that the series of the past like Dragon ball went from goal to goal which is kind of boring and repetitive since its pretty thin and far from life. The basic thing that divides One Piece from other series from this generation like Naruto, Bleach and HunterXhunter is the amount thats in each chapter. One chapter of One Piece for example can hold 3 or 4 times the amount of new info compared to a Naruto chapter.
Oct 10, 2008 8:37 AM

Jun 2008
i didn't truly read these long posts completly, but isn't the main purpose of one piece and what it was set up on was going on long adventures, and you can't compare it to naruto since narutos story was set up on a series of cliches but also naruto has a set point it wants to get to, rather than when it comes to one piece which the only stated point was to become king of the piarates, yet that leaves alot of room for what can happen in between, and also if you say one piece is reapititve you shouldn't even compare it to naruto, naruto is extemly repititve
Nov 7, 2008 12:17 PM

Oct 2008
The way I see it, I think One Piece will have a very long run, much like Detective Conan, just because of the way Oda builds his story arcs and puts alot of space between major events in the story.
Aug 4, 2009 10:29 AM

Nov 2008
so one piece is more than likely the next inuyasha?.....in a way lol
Aug 4, 2009 5:27 PM

May 2009
People think One Piece is repetitive? I read the whole thing in a week and didn't get that at all

Don't recommend me something that is still publishing, unless its close to being finished. Don't recommend me anything that isn't licensed.
Aug 5, 2009 7:59 AM

Mar 2009
all shounen are repetitive, one piece is just really creative with its world/characters, ive never once predicted where the crew ends up next

to beatnik: isnt oda like 30ish, i think were safe on him not dying, im more worried at luffy's voice actor, i think shes like 60 something o_o
Aug 5, 2009 8:03 AM

May 2009
She will be 55 in January

Don't recommend me something that is still publishing, unless its close to being finished. Don't recommend me anything that isn't licensed.
Aug 6, 2009 10:13 AM

Dec 2008
I feel that there's many adversaries and mysteries to solve before you can say manga is completed. Yonkou's, rest of the shichibukai's, especially Blackbeard and Mihawk, Akainu and Kizaru, Vegapunk, Void History, All Blue, Raftel and One Piece...

About One Piece being repetive: Even though One Piece is from-island-to-island type shounen, you can't say they are separate from each other. Even annoying Skypiea and Thriller Bark were important to the main plot, there was introduced Dials (Usopp and Nami's weapons) and Mantra, and from Thriller Bark we got a new katana, treasures, Luffy's armband, Kuma and Brook. Everything is linked together, that's why it's hard to say One Piece is repetive. Everything happens slowly, but if you see the big picture, you see how One Piece evolves on every island.

wiki said:
Oda stated in one of his interview that he wanted to create a robot manga after he finish, later he stated that after he finish One Piece, he would take the same path Toriyama did, create short-story mangas.

Oda's drawing style is pretty distinctive, so it's hard to imagine a long manga which doesn't resemble One Piece in any way. :DD
Sep 17, 2018 2:53 PM

Nov 2012
mulderman said:
Thriller Bark was the half way point. So we still have a lot to go trough. It does feel like Oda has some pretty big things planned though! So I think the second half will be even more funny/dramatic/awesome then the first.

Thriller Bark ended up being the halfway point to where we are now.

Actually, Wano was first mentioned in Thriller Bark, lol.

Oct 27, 2018 3:05 PM

Feb 2018
Ahahahahahahaha he asked that in 2008
Jan 20, 2019 12:11 PM
Jan 2018
I always thought the translation from Zoro to zolo was so it doesn't break copyright due to the character of the same name in America
Jan 20, 2019 12:43 PM

Oct 2013
xShinigami3125 said:

lmao it will never end!
Jan 20, 2019 2:47 PM

Feb 2018
keragamming said:
xShinigami3125 said:

lmao it will never end!

I just decided that I ll come back to this post ever year on New Year's Eve, just to laugh.
Jan 27, 2019 6:06 PM

Oct 2012
Well, now it's on the finish line for real though.. Unless he extends it by artificial means like naruto/boruto crap...
There is not much to hold the progress with anymore.. I would say 20 volumes at most.. which is 200 chapters or so.. so shouldn't take more than 5 years for it to end now.

The plot is already new world.. 2 of the yonko storylines are almost out of the way(big mom and kaido).. there are only 2 big plots coming after that: first is the whole 'revolution' army thing and overall marine story... after that, the only plot left is shanks and blackbeard(assuming no fillers get added)... I assume it will finish off with typical shanks saving luffy from blackbeard by sacrificing himself only for luffy to beat him in the end. That will most likely end in raftel or very close to it... after that it's getting one piece, maybe finish some unanswered questions and we are done...

Now the bigger question is - will berserk ever end XD
Jan 29, 2019 8:28 AM
Nov 2015
Hentaicheg said:
Well, now it's on the finish line for real though.. Unless he extends it by artificial means like naruto/boruto crap...
There is not much to hold the progress with anymore.. I would say 20 volumes at most.. which is 200 chapters or so.. so shouldn't take more than 5 years for it to end now.

The plot is already new world.. 2 of the yonko storylines are almost out of the way(big mom and kaido).. there are only 2 big plots coming after that: first is the whole 'revolution' army thing and overall marine story... after that, the only plot left is shanks and blackbeard(assuming no fillers get added)... I assume it will finish off with typical shanks saving luffy from blackbeard by sacrificing himself only for luffy to beat him in the end. That will most likely end in raftel or very close to it... after that it's getting one piece, maybe finish some unanswered questions and we are done...

Now the bigger question is - will berserk ever end XD

LMAO
Tge remainig chapters of Wano arc alone will take 10 volumes xd
I think it needs 40 volumes to finish everything
Jan 29, 2019 10:47 AM

Jul 2016
I really like these old threads. They are like time capsules .
Jan 29, 2019 10:50 AM

Oct 2013
meidan321 said:

Lofoc said:
polo321 said:
At least 10 more....^^

I come from the future, and I will just say you guys are totally wrong! XD

Ishmael said:

Halfway point? HA HA HA XD

Lofoc said:
Ishmael said:
Was that the halfway point too then? XD but yeah Oda-sensei told reporters that the Red line is the midway point of One Piece. Since there not really there yet and Oda-sensei has a habit of adding things to the story that make it longer it will probably still take a long time before he'll finish One Piece

Give this man a cookie!
Jun 13, 2019 9:01 AM

May 2014
Lofoc said:
polo321 said:
At least 10 more....^^

It has been 10+ now and it's 60 % finished, I believe. I read it somewhere. What I surely know is when they entered the second part of the story (no spoilers) is the point where the story had reached 50 %. Now that the story is a bit beyond that I believe saying 60 % is pretty believable.
Jun 17, 2019 12:17 AM

Oct 2018
This thread was made in 2008 and one piece is not done to this day, maybe this series will end in 2030? Who knows
Jun 26, 2019 7:49 PM

Aug 2015
lol he said "that means 10 more years"
Jun 26, 2019 7:54 PM

Jan 2009
at least 10 more years again just like how Nuclear Fusion is always 30 years away
Jun 27, 2019 4:54 AM

Mar 2018
This thread is old.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1114 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - May 1

38 by Legal1234 »»
Today, 7:43 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 772 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2014

67 by KoniginElle »»
Today, 6:24 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1102 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Dec 17, 2023

88 by Legal1234 »»
Today, 4:53 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1000 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

SuperRed - Dec 26, 2020

139 by yoko-_- »»
Yesterday, 10:56 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 5 Discussion

JoquishaJoestar - Jan 19, 2010

33 by selasgamer »»
Yesterday, 2:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.