Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2010 1:45 AM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, the claw guy is pretty fucked up. o.o
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jun 21, 2012 7:47 PM

Nov 2011
Jun 22, 2012 10:37 AM
Dec 2010
What a lovely dude this Claw-man, and he's not even creepy at all....
Sent with Mal Updater
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Dec 13, 2012 8:17 AM

Jan 2012
Claw guy is beyond crazy and Michael is just the same. Hope Van kills them both.

Jan 17, 2013 1:10 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Finally Claw reveals his true self. And Michael is the biggest most annoying idiot in anime history. If the series doesn't end with both of them dying I'll be very dissappointed.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 17, 2013 8:05 PM

Apr 2012
Michael is a blind fool! The Claw brutally murdered someone right in front of him and he conveniently ignores it and kills his friend. From this point on I have no more sympathy left for Micheal, he deserves whatever bad happens to him.
Orochimaru9Feb 17, 2013 8:11 PM
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Sep 21, 2013 9:33 PM
Jan 2013
I've never had any sympathy for him. He's always seemed stupid, to me.
Your mean should be an even bell curve only if you watch every show that comes out. Having a high-slung mean doesn't mean you're rating improperly. It can also mean you're selecting shows well to watch mostly things you enjoy.
Mar 26, 2014 8:58 PM
Jun 2013
uhhh so i wonder does all his kills end with him crying and saying sorry alot.
Jun 27, 2016 10:45 PM

Jun 2015
I still don't get why he had to kill the fiancees of Ray and Van.

What's the point of doing that?
Nov 14, 2017 11:53 PM

Sep 2012
Where the hell was all this back in like episode 6 when Vahn and Wendy were dicking around every week? I could have been invested in this conflict the whole time, but they had to keep the interesting motivations and cool enemy robots until episode-fucking-eighteen.
Aug 5, 2020 8:15 PM

Mar 2016
Holy shit, they've managed to make the most insufferable villain ever. His voice and mannerisms are really effective in making me want to see his demise. It looks like he managed to assemble a sizable crew of useful idiots though. Honestly, I can't tell if Michael was simply terrified of this dude's claw, when he saw him hug that other guy to death, or if he was morbidly impressed with its power. Either way, he's pretty dumb.

But the main character trait for a lot of people in this show seems to be extreme rigidity of belief. It's like one huge send-up of one-track-mind, idealistic nonsense.
Mar 19, 7:10 AM

Dec 2022
Michael's a delusional retard and he isn't invoking sympathy with the self-pitying act. The death fodder mutineers who were obviously doomed for the sake of highlighting how powerful Claw and his mechas are also had a million chances to shoot Claw, even while they were retreating, but inexplicably decided not to. Claw is a lethargic old man who only has a single telegraphed means of offensive output, and no defense at all, yet no one bothered to shoot him when they had the opportunity in the palm of their hand. At least have the anime pretend they present a credible threat to Claw's goals.

Fortunately, we finally know what the ultimate goal of Claw and his stooges is: take over the world and kill everyone. My mistake for thinking there'd be any nuance, reasonability or originality to it.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gun X Sword Episode 26 Discussion

formosan - Sep 4, 2008

27 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 19, 2:11 PM

Poll: » Gun X Sword Episode 25 Discussion

cantius - Jun 19, 2009

10 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 19, 1:05 PM

Poll: » Gun X Sword Episode 24 Discussion

cantius - Jun 19, 2009

12 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 19, 12:03 PM

Poll: » Gun X Sword Episode 22 Discussion

VARIAchan - Jul 15, 2010

10 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 19, 10:26 AM

Poll: » Gun X Sword Episode 20 Discussion

VARIAchan - Jul 15, 2010

12 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 19, 9:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.