Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2010 2:36 AM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Having sex in a machine, those two are certainly kinky.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Apr 19, 2011 7:48 PM

May 2010
Yeah that sex scene was out of nowhere. Kind of feels like they threw it in there just for the heck of it. Though understanding Falasina's background it kind of makes sense.
Apr 24, 2011 12:54 AM
Jan 2011
Akihiro209 said:
Yeah that sex scene was out of nowhere. Kind of feels like they threw it in there just for the heck of it.

I kinda thought it was there to contrast Michael with Van.
Jun 21, 2012 8:37 PM

Nov 2011
Michael..oh wow, you and Fasalina..

Also, lol'd @ Joshua "peeping".
Jul 12, 2012 5:43 PM

Aug 2008
Didin't expect the sex scene. Was not really necessary in my opinion.

And their goal is pretty lame. What's the point of living. Arrogant people.
Dec 13, 2012 12:53 PM

Jan 2012
How long can they keep talking their nonsense? Oh my god, can somebody shut them the hell up permanentaly?

Jan 19, 2013 1:43 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
That sex scene was completely out of left field but I suppose if you needed to stiffen Michael's resolve to go through with the plan, having Fasalina bang him is not a bad way to do it.

They really are one arrogant, crazy lot though. I hope Van ends up killing the lot of them. I'll be miffed if there's some kind of sh*tty "let's forgive each other" type of resolution.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 17, 2013 10:25 PM

Apr 2012
Fasalina is hot but that's about all she has going for her, not much going on in between her ears if you know what I mean. You all thought the sex scene was out of nowhere what about the whole "he's sacrificing himself for the sake of humanity" bullshit. I mean they just can't pull out the noble bad guy trope this late in the series.

Oh, and yes Fasalina's a slut.
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Jun 6, 2013 12:29 PM

Feb 2009
Jeez, these people are beyond insane! They need to shut up and die already!
Mar 27, 2014 2:58 AM
Jun 2013
Well the power of sex is one way to make him make up his mind.Also was she getting turned on when she was explaining his brainwashing plan. I really hope we get a reason why this old crazy guy killed vans wife. Talking about van hes kinda annoying now. One second hes nice to everyone then once someone brings up claw he screams at everyone for some reason it feels like its aimed at wendy.
Feb 15, 2017 5:31 AM

Sep 2016
this is basically the only episode that I remember lol
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jul 12, 2022 4:09 AM

Aug 2018
Finally we hear the details of the evil master plan and just as I expected, it's dumb as shit.
Mar 19, 9:05 AM

Dec 2022
Seems Claw's plan has changed from "kill everyone" to "brainwash everyone", apparently so that the population of the world would take on Claw's psychology, which is supposed to create global peace. Claw's psychology being that of a serial killer must've been glossed over though, despite it rendering that goal unachievable from the conceptual stage.

Good to see Michael has been tamed with the power of pussy too. He continues to impress with by reaching new levels of patheticness in each appearance.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gun X Sword Episode 26 Discussion

formosan - Sep 4, 2008

27 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 19, 2:11 PM

Poll: » Gun X Sword Episode 25 Discussion

cantius - Jun 19, 2009

10 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 19, 1:05 PM

Poll: » Gun X Sword Episode 24 Discussion

cantius - Jun 19, 2009

12 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 19, 12:03 PM

Poll: » Gun X Sword Episode 22 Discussion

VARIAchan - Jul 15, 2010

10 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 19, 10:26 AM

Poll: » Gun X Sword Episode 19 Discussion

VARIAchan - Jul 15, 2010

8 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 19, 8:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.