Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 8, 2022 3:51 PM

Jan 2021
Kimurah said:
I feel that just like Shield Hero after the whole revenge plot was taken care of, this show also reached it's peak and it's all just downhill from here.

The whole kissaten house feels so out of the left field just for the sake of having a mandatory maid/waitress cosplay episode. Even from a business standpoint, why are Olivia & Angie wearing maid dresses if the customer target should be the rich ladies, the Princes next door did their homework, they lured the rich girls and placed a high price for lukewarm tea mostly focused on just the service. What's supposed to be the hook on Leon's kissaten that doesn't catter the girls with actual money and influences?

The queen wants to meet up with Leon to mess with him, but suddenly she just wants to support him and have some "highschool experience"? She allows him to treat her like a common wench to be taken and eloped, despite the whole mentallity that women have the money and power in this kind of world, but she does it because of harem main protagonist powers are just too good to ignore. I probably skipped a part, but I don't remember Leon having any magical or technological superiority at hand in order to beat up the other slaves of the arrogant rich girl, the whole point of his role as a mob is that he's powerless and his strenght lies in Luxion and the superior mech armor. Just like Shield Hero, Naofumi as anunderdog champ was flanderized when he unlocked the rage shield and he could beat any boss that he crossed paths with and his harem just serves as decoration not as a team like it used to be early on.

Even for a show that's meant to be bollocks it's just absurd in plenty of it's development for the sake of fanservice.
I think your talking the story way too seriously, it's a comedy and it doesn't feel like a show where the story is supposed to be taken seriously from basically the start, it's all about the characters specifically the MC.
May 8, 2022 3:51 PM
Aug 2017
Leon over here asserting dominance over all Xbox Live kids and actually getting with Julius' mom
May 8, 2022 3:55 PM

Dec 2016
dabdabgoose said:
Kimurah said:
I feel that just like Shield Hero after the whole revenge plot was taken care of, this show also reached it's peak and it's all just downhill from here.

The whole kissaten house feels so out of the left field just for the sake of having a mandatory maid/waitress cosplay episode. Even from a business standpoint, why are Olivia & Angie wearing maid dresses if the customer target should be the rich ladies, the Princes next door did their homework, they lured the rich girls and placed a high price for lukewarm tea mostly focused on just the service. What's supposed to be the hook on Leon's kissaten that doesn't catter the girls with actual money and influences?

The queen wants to meet up with Leon to mess with him, but suddenly she just wants to support him and have some "highschool experience"? She allows him to treat her like a common wench to be taken and eloped, despite the whole mentallity that women have the money and power in this kind of world, but she does it because of harem main protagonist powers are just too good to ignore. I probably skipped a part, but I don't remember Leon having any magical or technological superiority at hand in order to beat up the other slaves of the arrogant rich girl, the whole point of his role as a mob is that he's powerless and his strenght lies in Luxion and the superior mech armor. Just like Shield Hero, Naofumi as anunderdog champ was flanderized when he unlocked the rage shield and he could beat any boss that he crossed paths with and his harem just serves as decoration not as a team like it used to be early on.

Even for a show that's meant to be bollocks it's just absurd in plenty of it's development for the sake of fanservice.
I think your talking the story way too seriously, it's a comedy and it doesn't feel like a show where the story is supposed to be taken seriously from basically the start, it's all about the characters specifically the MC.

Where does it say it's a comedy? This is a fantasy show with mechs, magic and yes, some comedic values, but that doesn't make it a comedy at all.

Just because it's not supposed to be taken seriously doesn't mean that anything can happen and the audience is just supposed to ride along because you know it's anime and nothing has to make sense. If this show was surreal like Pop Team Epic and actually confirmed as a straight comedy, you'd have a point.

Also learn the differences between your and you're.
May 8, 2022 4:03 PM

Jan 2021
Kimurah said:
dabdabgoose said:

Where does it say it's a comedy? This is a fantasy show with mechs, magic and yes, some comedic values, but that doesn't make it a comedy at all.

Just because it's not supposed to be taken seriously doesn't mean that anything can happen and the audience is just supposed to ride along because you know it's anime and nothing has to make sense. If this show was surreal like Pop Team Epic and actually confirmed as a straight comedy, you'd have a point.

Just because MAL incorrectly has the comedy tag missing doesn't mean it's not a comedy, it clearly is one the fact it's an Isekai fantasy doesn't change that(why would it anyway).

There are many types of comedy though not just one specific type.

You still got the meaning of it, you can do better then play karen with grammar.
May 8, 2022 4:12 PM

Dec 2016
dabdabgoose said:

Just because MAL incorrectly has the comedy tag missing doesn't mean it's not a comedy, it clearly is one the fact it's an Isekai fantasy doesn't change that(why would it anyway).

Comedies are driven by comedic acts of it's main cast. For instance Seinfeld is a comedy (a sitcom if you want to be pedantic) because the story follows a group of jerks and their misadventures in New York. In here the show was plot driven from day one. Again, just because it has comedic bits doesn't make it a comedy.

Mushoku Tensei has comedic bits, but the drive moving the story and characters forward is still the story and the characters. Same case applies, not a comedy despite it's raunchy comedic bits.

dabdabgoose said:

There are many types of comedy though not just one specific type.

What type of comedy would this show fit into? and if it allegedly is a comedy, some other sites other than MAL would have it tagged as such.

dabdabgoose said:

You still got the meaning of it, you can do better then play karen with grammar.

How am I being a Karen? I'm just pointing out your poor grammar and hence making your arguments even more doubtful based on your lack of knowledge.

Edit, just to add on on your worhless reply, you didn't address anything I originally posted. You just yelled at me with "it's a comedy" argument.
KimurahMay 8, 2022 4:20 PM
May 8, 2022 4:15 PM

Jun 2015
Queen Mylene, man... I'm shaking. What a hot milf.

It's time to draw a few fanarts of her.
May 8, 2022 4:37 PM

Jan 2021
Kimurah said:

Comedies are driven by comedic acts of it's main cast. For instance Seinfeld is a comedy (a sitcom if you want to be pedantic) because the story follows a group of jerks and their misadventures in New York. In here the show was plot driven from day one. Again, just because it has comedic bits doesn't make it a comedy.
Congrats you identified a comedy

Mushoku Tensei has comedic bits, but the drive moving the story and characters forward is still the story and the characters. Same case applies, not a comedy despite it's raunchy comedic bits.
The Vast majority of that show is serious with tiny comedic parts it's not comparable to this in the slightest I wouldn't call breaking bad a comedy either which also has comedic elements in it, where as this show has nearly most of the MCs interactions done in a comedic fashion

What type of comedy would this show fit into? and if it allegedly is a comedy, some other sites other than MAL would have it tagged as such.

It doesn't take a genius to see the Observational and Insult Comedy being displayed, Also Anilist has it listed as a Comedy: https://anilist.co/anime/142074/Otomege-Sekai-wa-Mob-ni-Kibishii-Sekai-desu/

How am I being a Karen? I'm just pointing out your poor grammar and hence making your arguments even more doubtful based on your lack of knowledge.

Edit, just to add on on your worhless reply, you didn't address anything I originally posted. You just yelled at me with "it's a comedy" argument.

It Highlights your Fickle nature more then any lack of knowledge on my part, Also yelling really?
You sure you want to bring the knowledge argument if you think anything I have said resembles yelling, especially when you can't spell worthless.
May 8, 2022 4:59 PM

Oct 2021
There you go, one of my fav moments. The queen confession, they kinda butcher it because in the manga they give us queen's pov and Leon looks so damn handsome lmao.

This is how it looks like

There are Angie & Livia as well lmao.
EdgyLord666May 8, 2022 6:28 PM
May 8, 2022 5:17 PM

Oct 2021
Kimurah said:

Nah, this series downhill would be after the 3rd vol(not that it's bad, more like the first 3 vol is just that good), this is still the start of 2nd vol, so it's all good.

and bruh all of your "criticism" could be explained if you actually watch the series carefully. I know the anime direction is quite bad and they skip most of the explanations, but they still drop hints here & there.
May 8, 2022 6:54 PM

Jan 2013
Oh boy! This queen, she's something else! It makes sense why Leon did a proposal, that was a win-win situation for him, and the fact that her son saw them ahahaha, made Leon's "revenge" even better.

Looking forward to the next episode!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 8, 2022 7:03 PM

Jan 2008
The ultimate burn, would be Leon asking "Who's your daddy, now?" to the prince, if Leon succeeds in wooing his mother, the queen.
May 8, 2022 7:10 PM

Jul 2014
As much as I like Olivia and Angie... can we trade them for the queen? xD. She is so freaking cute and beautiful! I definitely wasn't expecting that move on Leon's part but who can blame him. In an ideal world she would be added to the harem... please.

I liked Marie's look in this episode.

Leon's sister is awful.

I love how much Leon respects Tea Sensei.

New girl, let's see what she brings to the show.
May 8, 2022 7:16 PM

Sep 2020
The mc is quite cultured and chose the milf route ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
May 8, 2022 7:34 PM

Feb 2008
This man loves elegant MILFs. I can't fault Leon for that.
In sterquiliniis invenitur.
May 8, 2022 7:36 PM
Aug 2021
Leon S. Bartfort Kennedy.
May 8, 2022 8:44 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
this anime doesn't cease to amaze, dark horse of the season. Leon making a move on the Queen is so shameless LOL, trying to NTR the Prince's mom, now he deserved to be thrown in that trash can XD
張大です for 張大勇督察
May 8, 2022 8:57 PM
Nov 2007
ThirteenEleven said:

It's hard to believe, but this is my favourite anime this season. Even if I don't rate it as high as some others, this is the one thing I need to watch the second it's released every week.

This part. I have been enjoying this show so much. Every episode Leon has a badass moment and this time it was hitting on the queen lol.
May 8, 2022 10:03 PM

Nov 2014
this is getting only better each ep.
May 8, 2022 10:37 PM

Jun 2021
LMAO Leon seduced the queen!

Well can't blame him Mylene is such a top tier waifu haha

Leon seems to be following the footsteps of a certain knight named SirLances-alot-of-married-women 😂
May 8, 2022 10:37 PM

Sep 2018
This is some of the most hilarious drama I've seen in a long time, might even be my anime of the season XD
May 8, 2022 11:45 PM

Oct 2016
Leon going for the milf queen, absolutely fucking based. He's gonna be fucking over Julius in the process and it's probably not even on purpose lmao. Can't blame Leon though.
May 8, 2022 11:59 PM
Mar 2021
Leon trying to seduce the queen was the best part of the episode.
May 9, 2022 12:23 AM

Feb 2022
This was such an amazing episode
2023 :

May 9, 2022 3:27 AM

Nov 2010
It's an amazing weaving technology that can reveal the outline of breasts, I mean the uniform of the waitresses. (so-called chichi bukuro thing)
Of course, 3D shaped underwears exist, but I've never seen the blouse of that type. It kind of resembles the uniform of "Anna Millers".
kuroneko99May 9, 2022 6:56 PM
May 9, 2022 6:04 AM
Aug 2018
I am surprised Leon didn't suspect Marie as someone from the real world after she called him a background mob character.
People with low average anime scores don't have high standards. They are just bad at choosing good anime to watch.
May 9, 2022 8:58 AM

Jun 2015
Ladies and gentlemen... I might have reached an alarming level of simping. Queen Mylene is perfect, damn it!

May 9, 2022 9:46 AM
Feb 2020
Hitting the elf ears slave who was given the hand signal to hit him. Okay.

Letting the count's offspring get away with throwing hot tea at his face (which can burn human skin and which could have blinded him) stepping on his head and pushing it down into the ground where there were fragments of the broken cup.

Letting the count's offspring get away with the verbal abuse of Olivia and Angie and THE QUEEN.

Letting her get away with ordering The Queen to be thrown out (Act of Treason) Insulting the Queen, Telling the Queen to shut up. (an Act of Defiance against the throne if ever I've seen one).

I can't believe he didn't throw her out of the window. As he said he was more than justified (He had a Cause).

As for the Queen. No No don't make a fuss I'm incognito. What? She saw for herself that this place is awful in the scene where she arrives at the festival and sees the two girls at the outdoor stand and their awful behaviour towards the male student selling his tea. As the Matriarch of the Country you can't just have two back to back scenes where publicly you turn your head / don't want to be involved. For the third scene The Queen finally approaches an issue head on when she sees it. At the extortion club where she uncovers Maries latest scheme.

The Queen spotted and called out every single one of the Rules the prince, his group and Marie were breaking. She did well there for her third and final act.

Back to the count's offspring. Just as Marie is going to have a reckoning (not just her stooges who she told what to do) That girl needs to have some consequence (not just the slaves who she owns who she told what to do).
Rui_ReiMay 9, 2022 2:06 PM
May 9, 2022 9:53 AM

Jul 2015
This scene right here had me on the floor laughing 🤣:

May 9, 2022 11:41 AM

Jan 2008
The hidden MILF route DLC unlocked.
May 9, 2022 2:13 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Leon having the balls to seduce Queen Mylene was the funniest part of the episode which I don't blame him for that if it make Julius upset. I can see a potential h-doujin revenge plot in that scenario. Leon continues to make more enemies at the academy as he beat up the Count daughter's servants even though they deserved it because she was being a bitch to Leon, Angie, and Oliva. Once again, Marie's greedy little scheme goes up in smoke when Mylene found that she was using the Julius and his friends to run a host club instead of a cafe and overcharging customers for tea and sweets.
May 9, 2022 5:49 PM

Jan 2021
Hits on rival's mother, almost works in his favor, gets beat up, refuses to elaborate. What a chad.

Seriously glad Leon's spiteful nature didn't disappear. I was worried the show would become boring because the episode before it felt like a season finale. Luckily this episode kept me plenty entertained.

The queen seems relatively smart though. She probably realized that the girl has the prince and his friends wrapped around her little finger.
May 9, 2022 6:41 PM
Aug 2018
Not sure when Leon thinks he can't date the main characters when it's possible, e.g. Marie and the prince. Even if he doesn't know Marie is from the real world, he should know that she's a mob character.
People with low average anime scores don't have high standards. They are just bad at choosing good anime to watch.
May 9, 2022 8:17 PM
Jan 2017
olivia and angelica having more moments together this episode than leon will have with them in the whole ass series #Givemyboisomelove
May 10, 2022 1:48 AM

Apr 2021
Leon certainly gets his priorities straight lmao. Well, I couldn't agree more to him, that Queen Mylene is the best out there compared to the ladies at the school.

On the other hand, Angie x Livia chemistry is a food for the eye.

May 10, 2022 2:32 AM
Sep 2021
maaannnnn, the milf queen got nerfed a bit(she looks cuter in the manga) but hey, at least we get to see her in the anime. Also master tea man being ✨✨ E L E G A N T✨✨. another good episode

Also, I'm starting to get used to their eyes now(took me 6 episodes tho)
TurtleScramMay 10, 2022 2:35 AM
May 10, 2022 4:21 AM

Jul 2017
YosepRA said:
Ladies and gentlemen... I might have reached an alarming level of simping. Queen Mylene is perfect, damn it!

you must see this one my friend.
im not too good to speak english

.. -- / -. --- - / - --- --- / --. --- --- -.. / - --- / ... .--. . .- -.- / . -. --. .-.. .. ... ....

May 10, 2022 8:39 AM
Jan 2018
Based Leon, going after the queen, the guy has good taste.
May 10, 2022 9:02 AM

Jun 2020
LEON LOOOOOOOOOOOOL why da fark he is so funny o m g

julius was like wtf BRO lolololll i laughed so hard

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 10, 2022 9:25 AM
Nov 2019
I want Julius to be Leon's stepson
May 10, 2022 3:50 PM
Jun 2013
This show deserves a so much better production, the fact that is so entertaining despite the really low production quality is a testament about the series, this would be easily one of the top of the season with good animation.
May 11, 2022 3:30 PM

Aug 2013
Going after the Queen, Leon is one hell of a guy.

Huge respect for the tea master. Such elegance.

May 11, 2022 5:47 PM
Oct 2021
The hidden gem of the season. An otome game from the male perspective. Main character reminds me a whole lot of Hikigaya Hachiman. I really want him to get revenge on Amber Heard, I mean his sister.
May 12, 2022 12:32 AM

Oct 2008
oh god! this episode is hyper enjoyable/entertaining!!! i had a lot of giggles! and never a dull moment!!
The Queen is true MILF material!!!
5/5.

May 12, 2022 7:40 AM
Nov 2016
Milf indeed hoping for more scenes mylene x leon and like leon teases her alot
May 12, 2022 11:32 AM

May 2021
antonn said:
All hail the Queen.

w queen + w mommy + w panel
May 14, 2022 8:21 AM
Mar 2012
Some good dresses & suits for festival, even Marie looks decent.
Jenna not even punished for sabotage yet still wants Leon to help her steal a man lol scum runs in the family.
omg Leon top chad for proposing right in front of Julius. Dude just breaking all their cultural rules in one party.
May 14, 2022 4:57 PM

Nov 2013
lol always funny when trash talks like "i'm duke's daughter, who is this old hag?" just to discover that she is the freaking queen... lmfao
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
May 18, 2022 8:08 PM

Nov 2009
So...

Our MC still thinks he isn't the MC of this series and is still the mob character even tho he himself notice a lot of things has changed...

Then he rejects the thought of having a relationship with the Heroines and instead goes for the Queen... ok...

Also... when will he realize that Marie is his stupid ass sister?... I want to see Leon go on a revenge spree on her, LOL. Cause she's technically the reason he "died".

___ ___ ___

BTW, the Queen's personality makes her look innocent and pure... TBH, I would go for her too, if only it wasn't NTR and I'll get killed...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 24, 2022 4:35 AM

Dec 2013
Leon really went straight for the milf with zero hesitation. He clearly has good taste.
Jun 6, 2022 2:52 AM

Apr 2020
Finn086 said:
weird enough that leon have guts to propose queen but not olivia and angelica, maybe he thinks them to be out of his reach and still acknowledge himself background mob character.

he is consciously trying not to get involve with both angielina and olivia romantically since both are major characterrs in this world and he dont want to disrupt the plot of this world's storyline
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2022

100 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Yesterday, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2022

92 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 19, 12:32 AM

» About the art

TheUnkovvn - May 4, 2022

41 by ryoko6 »»
Apr 18, 9:55 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2022

71 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 25, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2022

86 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 25, 7:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.