Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 31, 2010 1:30 PM

Aug 2009
EHHHHH !! am I seeing things or it's going to end with 63 eps !
I mean the manga still ongoing , oh please no don't tell they will
change the end !! T__T !
Mar 31, 2010 2:03 PM

Oct 2008
Well . . According to arakawa , the manga is ending soon :(
Mar 31, 2010 2:37 PM

Aug 2009
^
good to know , it's really sad but still the don't have to change any thing
from the manga !
Mar 31, 2010 2:48 PM

Jan 2008
If all others Hagaren episodes were as good as this, it will be on 1st place with like a 9.99 score *.*

can't wait for next one
Mar 31, 2010 3:04 PM

Oct 2008
Some dude made a mockery of himself/herself by givin this episode a 1/5 rating . And like i said earlier , he/she did this before the episode aired :) ha ha . Pity

kirby , to many of us here , this anime has already crossed the 10.00 barrier . :) :) :)
Mar 31, 2010 4:29 PM

Nov 2007
Good to see Havoc and Ross alive and well.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Mar 31, 2010 4:53 PM

Jun 2009
Such a great anime!!!!!
I can't wait for the next episode!
Don't belive in yourself! Belive in me who belives in you! (TTGL) XD ...LOVE and PEACE!! ^_^
Mar 31, 2010 7:09 PM
Sep 2009
Ponyoo said:
change the end !! T__T !

Well, 63 episodes at the present pattern of 1-and-a-half manga chapters per episode puts the final manga chapter count at 110. It's currently at 105. So I don't think we have to worry about that (not to mention that I'm pretty sure the manga will end at 107, and that the last few episodes will be one chapter = one episode).
Mar 31, 2010 7:30 PM

Feb 2009
ChainsawAsh said:
Ponyoo said:
change the end !! T__T !

Well, 63 episodes at the present pattern of 1-and-a-half manga chapters per episode puts the final manga chapter count at 110. It's currently at 105. So I don't think we have to worry about that (not to mention that I'm pretty sure the manga will end at 107, and that the last few episodes will be one chapter = one episode).

You also have to remember that the latest chapter, 105, was 67 pages long, about 1.5 times the length of a "regular" chapter. If she does that for the next couple of chapters, you only need 1 chapter per episode pacing.

Mar 31, 2010 7:37 PM

Nov 2007
Wow. That was Izumi. Should have guessed, I was fooled by the Red Eyes :D
Thanks
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 1, 2010 2:24 AM

Nov 2009
Oh, and one thing that DID fail was when Olivier shot that guy in the head, and he fell out the door, FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM.

WTF?

but other than that, epic win episode.
Apr 1, 2010 4:26 AM
Nov 2009
What a great episode :D

Lol, Ed attacking the guards! ^_^ "You're a terrible person" ^_^;

Poor Al, it was so creepy when Prides eyes glowed red 3:

Those screaming zombies are horrifying! D:

Can't wait for more :D
Apr 1, 2010 11:59 AM

Apr 2007
Nice episode. I'm really looking forward to the Armstrongs vs Sloth battle. It's just about my most favorite in this war :3
Apr 1, 2010 1:19 PM

Jun 2007
And I was wondering why Al never put his head back on...
Apr 1, 2010 11:59 PM

Jun 2008
thiago_pagogna said:
hanabiii said:
And I was wondering why Al never put his head back on...

speaking of which, i remembered selim was doing some kinda of morse code with his stick in Al's helmelet...

in the end of the episode "father" seems to have understood selim's morse code

I believe that's exactly what she meant with that comment.
You are not very sharp are you?
Apr 2, 2010 2:08 AM
Dec 2009
big fight coming up next week...but the immortal soliders look like zombies...
Apr 2, 2010 2:30 AM

May 2009
short ><
awesome episode tho
Apr 2, 2010 7:39 AM

May 2008
I'll be sad when this ends T__T

But this was a really good episode. Those human/monster things...really creep me out.

Apr 2, 2010 10:09 AM

Oct 2007
Awesome episode with loads of nice scenes. Saw most of the characters and where they are heading. Also finally some more Hawkeye screentime, my favorite girl in FMA:B

Next week it features one of my favorite fights in the series with my second favorite girl, Olivier, in all her badassedness! Can't wait dammit >_<#

"Thousands have lived without love, not one without water." -Wystan Hugh
Apr 2, 2010 11:56 AM

Sep 2008
Oooh freaking awesome episode. :D :D

How cool was it when Mustang picked up the phone, began all formal with his speech and such, only to find out... it's Havoc on the other end! That made me happy. :) As did Ross's reappearance. Was glad to see her, and Rebecca's arrival was also like a godsend for everyone in Mustang's "brigade" that was waiting for ammo. XD

But augh! Al should just go grab his head. He's smart... He should recognise that Pride's sending out messages in... whatever that code is! I reeeally dislike Pride. D: Rargh.

Next episode looks very promising as well though. Olivier's getting up and "rebelling" was another good point in this episode, and we apparently get to see more of her in the next episode so... yay. :D And I loved seeing how Ed got into the third lab, haha. Typical Ed that we all love (well, at least I find the clever and sly Ed to be awesome).
Apr 2, 2010 8:01 PM

Oct 2008
^^^^^this just keeps getting better and better
Apr 3, 2010 11:26 AM

May 2009
Nice to see some old pals, especially Maria Ross. I'd totally do her :D
Hawkeye's friend Rebecca has big... guns ^_^;
At first I thought Hohenheim had some hidden agenda, like maybe he was with Father after all...
May Chang. I liked her in this episode. Almost non-existent..
Apr 3, 2010 10:33 PM
Apr 2010

Mod edit : Added spoiler tags. Another similar action gets a warning.
NayahApr 4, 2010 4:24 AM
Apr 3, 2010 11:10 PM

Dec 2009
R3ach said:
I LIKE TO SPOIL

DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE. WAY TO RUIN IT FOR ME

Apr 4, 2010 1:32 AM

Oct 2007
Reported R3ach, that's the worst example of griefing I've seen in a while. Lucky I've read the manga, else I'd be severly pissed of even more then I am now.

"Thousands have lived without love, not one without water." -Wystan Hugh
Apr 4, 2010 5:08 PM
May 2008
Good episode, too bad the end is so close.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Apr 6, 2010 1:20 PM

Jul 2008
Awesome episode. I squealed so hard when Havoc and Ross made their re-appearance and I love how everyone continues to be badass.

I can't wait to see the next episode, especially the Olivier x Sloth fight. *_*
Apr 18, 2010 12:40 AM

Aug 2008
I had been waiting for Olivier Armstrong to stab someone for so long. All those a-hole generals were just asking for it! And who didn't pop back up in this episode? It was great to see all those long gone faces give Mustang a hand! I saw the word child's play thrown around quite a bit. That's an apt description. The real throw down doesn't happen until someone meets Sloth, Kimblee or Father. Everyone else is fodder.

Two things worry me. That girl from Xing showing up & the fact that I hadn't heard from Kimblee all episode. Both bad signs. As for the oncoming Immortal Army, I would hope none of the characters would worry about slaughtering those things after all this time. There's no way those souls would be content to be in those forms.
May 10, 2010 5:03 AM

May 2008
Al is the pwnz

Awesome Sig by Lailide
May 13, 2010 3:15 AM

Feb 2009
Crap in my pants!

I'm going to emotion overdose!

And OMFG when the music stopped and the dolls suddenly started screaming, it doesn't get much creepier than that!
VeethornMay 13, 2010 3:23 AM
May 15, 2010 1:28 PM

Apr 2009
HAVOC, FUCK YEAH!!
I'm kind of mad I got so far behind in Brotherhood now. ><;;
But yeah, I still remember reading this part in the manga and flipping my fucking shit. BEST. COMEBACK. EVER. Imho.

Not to mention Maria, Rebecca, Olivier, Ran Fan, Hoho, etc. Epic episode.
May 22, 2010 1:09 AM

Sep 2009
Nothing good comes from a mass of screams. Too many awesome things to mention.
Jul 6, 2010 11:00 AM

Jul 2007
oh yeah, that was nice.
Olivier Mira Armstrong, so awesome :3
Jul 10, 2010 7:47 PM

Aug 2009
Lol that loud ass scream in the end sounded like a horror movie creature but no worries as we've got Hohenheim and friends!

Oh and I loved how everyone suddenly popped up and help each other. I guess yoiu can't under estimate humans. Oooh it's like tickling my sensation!
Dec 2, 2010 10:43 AM

Dec 2008
Olivier is a serious kick ass female!!
Damn, Pride!! Sneaky bastard sending out morse code to Father. Just...die!!
Mar 21, 2011 10:51 AM

Mar 2010
The ending felt like i was watching a zombie movie

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 24, 2011 3:11 AM

Oct 2010
Awesome episode!

Roy is awesome as always. Olivier is awesome as always. <3
[insert awesome signature here]
Jul 20, 2011 5:19 PM

Dec 2010
I just can't wait for the end of all this. It's not like I don't like it, it's just that the plot of Brotherhood is wa-a-a-ay different than FMA. If it was FMA it would be OK to take 64 episodes, but I feel like we're getting 63 episodes preparation for just 1 last ep.
BTW even at this point it's not as good as FMA(personal opinion).
Aug 8, 2011 10:37 AM
Jul 2010
Even if I didn't notice Pride was sending signs in morse code, I'd take that head away from him just to stop the annoying noise. Seriously...

Anyway, I loved the episode, specially how Maria Ross and Havoc came back to give a hand to Mustang^^ Oh, and Olivier being badass, of course. It also ended quite well, with the immortal army. I'm just a bit concerned about the number of episodes... I mean, how can it keep up this quality while stretching a day over 14 episodes?
Aug 22, 2011 12:58 PM
Mar 2010
Great reunion and Olivier was badass yet again.
Oct 14, 2011 10:25 AM

Feb 2009
Dusk252 said:
Even if I didn't notice Pride was sending signs in morse code, I'd take that head away from him just to stop the annoying noise. Seriously...

Anyway, I loved the episode, specially how Maria Ross and Havoc came back to give a hand to Mustang^^ Oh, and Olivier being badass, of course. It also ended quite well, with the immortal army. I'm just a bit concerned about the number of episodes... I mean, how can it keep up this quality while stretching a day over 14 episodes?

It's a really, really eventful day.

I so envy the people watching this episode for the first time.

Dec 14, 2011 5:07 PM
Dec 2011
I'm late to discuss about this episode.
Has anyone noticed that Al could have killed Pride right on the spot while being inside the earth prison? He could have just used alchemy and transform all oxygen in something else, like ozone, which Pride couldn't breath. That would have killed him repetitively until he dies for real. If we count one minute per death, he would have died minimum 1440 times in the prison, at least. What do you think?
Feb 3, 2012 1:03 PM

Sep 2010
ph423 said:
Has anyone noticed that Al could have killed Pride right on the spot while being inside the earth prison? He could have just used alchemy and transform all oxygen in something else, like ozone, which Pride couldn't breath. That would have killed him repetitively until he dies for real. If we count one minute per death, he would have died minimum 1440 times in the prison, at least. What do you think?

So true. And he could have prevented Pride from sending morse codes to Father.
"If you can eliminate all the other choices, the remaining choice, no matter how improbable, it is the answer."- Sherlock Holmes
Oct 7, 2012 12:36 AM

Jan 2012
forever777me said:
ph423 said:

So true. And he could have prevented Pride from sending morse codes to Father.

Yes. I came back to this thread after re-warching this episode! Why didn't he kill him??? He even could have done something more brutal, like repeatedly beat him to death, seeing as how he's friggin armor!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2012 11:10 AM

May 2012
What an epic episode but fuck that ending was quite fucked up! It's good though to see Maria Ross back in an episode and just the epic battle that was going on! Really can't stop now!
Nov 12, 2012 9:41 PM

Jul 2009
man definitely a new highlight for the series :D

what a way to end the 4th OP/ED O___O

Roy's men are badass :D

so there not really killing them, but just handicapping them.

man Olivier playing mind games with those central city idiots.

the Northern group are already invading the Central :D

kinda funny how back then the Amertis are the place to be fear, now they're vulnerable :P

yay Rebecca bringing in the guns :)

still looking for man with money huh XD

and wow Maria Ross is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

bringing some Xing tech woo!!

Havoc back on track!!!

despite being handicap, he still reliable as ever!

man Olivier can be pretty brutal O___O

killing that officer point blank at the head

wow Brosh is still here??

guess he's clueless as always :P

i want to see Alex Armstrong in action too!!

yeah is Pride giving some morse code??

and yeah Al could have at least immobilized him even more

then again Al is too good for that and feels being trap is enough

lol that bastard Ed tricking the 3 guards XD

very surprise they weren't aware about Ed's situation :P

ahaha Hohenheim liking the Ran Fan :)

damn so the immortal army is being use now?!?!?!?!

May Chang what are you doing there!!!

man getting intense by the episodes :D
Apr 1, 2013 4:49 PM
Apr 2012
Thank god! Finally someone that is not afraid of staining her hands with some drops of blood. I mean come on, these dudes have been annihalating complete cities without ever getting their own hands dirty. The bastards deserve to die.
Shame to see May confirming my fears about her being stupid and naïve but i guess she is a child and easy to fool.
When we saw Kimblee killing Ishbalans in Central I thought his final showdown with Scar was drawing near but it seems i was wrong.

I haven't read the manga but still it's obvious that the guy who has brought those things to life will be first one to be killed by them. The scientist will be next unless he runs away. Far far away that is as no one in the building will be safe.
Morani90Apr 1, 2013 4:54 PM
Apr 15, 2013 3:51 PM

Aug 2012
Pride you sneaky little kid, using Morse Code to communicate to your Father.

...I think.
Apr 16, 2013 2:09 AM

Jan 2013
such a great series i gotta rewatch it again soon. This is the episode Olivier breaks out of Centrals "arrest," stabs the dude in the arm, so beast. Olivier's amazing/beautiful.
Jun 28, 2013 1:12 PM

Nov 2012
I'm betting Pride is tapping out morse code on Al's head and Father can sense it? Or am I over-evaluating things?
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» What’s bad about this anime ( 1 2 3 )

sangonomiya_k - Nov 18, 2023

133 by Angel_crush1 »»
Today, 3:13 AM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

samatar45 - Oct 2, 2009

286 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Oct 11, 2009

296 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

adamantine - Aug 16, 2009

215 by JoeyBadaSS »»
Apr 20, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 64 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 4, 2010

965 by _dziku »»
Apr 19, 2:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.