Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 5, 2019 5:35 PM
Nov 2016
PedroBV96 said:
Hobgoblin2099 said:

There is no indication that Polpo's arrow would have given Giorno GER at that time. This is a different arrow and furthermore, we saw GE get pierced by the arrow while fighting Black Sabbath. He didn't have the motivation to achieve Requiem at that moment.

I wasn't meaning that it would activate the requiem or not, but that Giorno wouldn't die if the arrow Black Sabbath had would have pierced him, since he already had Gold Experience. This is someting confirmed in the previous part when Kira was pierced by the arrow his ghost father had.

The arrow would kill giorno it was hurting him the arrow choose kira that was different
Jul 5, 2019 5:40 PM
May 2017
Because of how broken King Crimson is, Araki has to create an even more OP and broken stand just to defeats King Crimson in the final arc.

The same thing he did to Star Platinum, by giving it the ability to stops time in order to defeats DIO.

Jul 5, 2019 5:48 PM
Jan 2016
thewatcher974 said:

The arrow would kill giorno it was hurting him the arrow choose kira that was different

Because this present arrow didn't left him a hole in the torax before getting the requiem. And different arrows excuse nothing.
Jul 5, 2019 5:55 PM
Jan 2016
KotarouDL said:
Because of how broken King Crimson is, Araki has to create an even more OP and broken stand just to defeats King Crimson in the final arc.

The same thing he did to Star Platinum, by giving it the ability to stops time in order to defeats DIO.

One question: Which of the two moments you felt cheaper from your viewpoint?
Jul 5, 2019 6:09 PM
May 2017
PedroBV96 said:
KotarouDL said:

It's hard for me to say, but I would say it's definitely Jotaro's moment
After DIO said: "So your stand is the same type of stand as I am" or something like that, Jotaro just go: "So that's mean I can stop time like you eh?" and BAM! Jotaro got his ability to stop time right at the end of the arc out of NOWHERE!

Giorno is a little different because of the arrow, he actually accomplished something so he deserves the requiem buff.

That's just me though, correct me if I'm wrong.

Jul 5, 2019 6:23 PM
Jan 2016
KotarouDL said:

After DIO said: "So your stand is the same type of stand as I am" or something like that, Jotaro just go: "So that's mean I can stop time like you eh?" and BAM! Jotaro got his ability to stop time right at the end of the arc out of NOWHERE!

Giorno is a little different because of the arrow, he actually accomplished something so he deserves the requiem buff.

First of all, the one who said "So your stand is the same type of stand as I am" was Jotaro, and the one who said something like "So that's mean I can stop time like you eh?" was DIO when he realized Jotaro stopped time.

And of course, it won't be just you, but in fact most who will think this way and have an actual reason for it.

Now, from my viewpoint, I feel Gold Experience Requiem cheaper because although is presented as an asspull, by giving Star Platinum the exact same power as The World, technically Araki putted Jotaro on equal foot with DIO. The case of Giorno on the other hand is that, despite being actually anticipated, Gold Experience became practically a god, being able to undo King Crimson's power.
Jul 5, 2019 6:31 PM

Jul 2014
PedroBV96 said:
KotarouDL said:

Jotaro.

That said, Jotaro learning how to move in stopped time didn't lead to an instant win. He had to build up to the win, and DIO still slapped him around.

Here Giorno got the arrow and then Diavolo instantly gets rekt.
Jul 5, 2019 6:43 PM
Jan 2016
Hobgoblin2099 said:

Jotaro.

That said, Jotaro learning how to move in stopped time didn't lead to an instant win. He had to build up to the win, and DIO still slapped him around.

This is another way to put it. I never felt like Giorno had to build up to the win, he simply needed to get the arrow and be done with Diavolo.
Jul 5, 2019 6:48 PM
May 2017
PedroBV96 said:
KotarouDL said:

First of all, the one who said "So your stand is the same type of stand as I am" was Jotaro, and the one who said something like "So that's mean I can stop time like you eh?" was DIO when he realized Jotaro stopped time.

And of course, it won't be just you, but in fact most who will think this way and have an actual reason for it.

Now, from my viewpoint, I feel Gold Experience Requiem cheaper because although is presented as an asspull, by giving Star Platinum the exact same power as The World, technically Araki putted Jotaro on equal foot with DIO. The case of Giorno on the other hand is that, despite being actually anticipated, Gold Experience became practically a god, being able to undo King Crimson's power.

Well you got a point, I felt the same thing too.

Araki basically wrote himself into the corner, so he has to do something to get himself out of the mess that is King Crimson. It's not like he has any choice though, he need to finishs his manga and he decided to use a similar method as part 3.

Jul 5, 2019 7:09 PM

Dec 2014
well bucharati descended ..... nice Giorno became the all powerful...hmmm can not wait for the finale
Jul 5, 2019 7:10 PM

Feb 2016
KotarouDL said:
PedroBV96 said:

Araki basically wrote himself into the corner, so he has to do something to get himself out of the mess that is King Crimson. It's not like he has any choice though, he need to finishs his manga and he decided to use a similar method as part 3.

This is way different than that of part 3 (which I do consider the biggest convenience of all JoJo). This is actually more like how Kira got his 3rd bomb. The arrow can be as useless as how useful it can be. It works depending on what the user is going through.

As an example, imagine if Bruno were about to get pierced by this arrow while being really hungry and he wanted to eat pizza, so his stand would get a power up regarding pizza. You can also say that one of SCR's abilities was to get the Arrow far from the wrong hands no matter what.

I won't deny its incredibly broken and convenient. But at least, it didn't came out of nowhere like in Part 3.

Stands in Part 6 and 7 are more balanced and have an actual growth (although both parts have really powerful stands), so brace yourselves because it only gets better from now on :D
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Jul 5, 2019 7:10 PM

Mar 2019
Godly episode. This is my favorite moment in the series.
Jul 5, 2019 7:13 PM

Oct 2013
Jotaro is Gary Stu of JoJo. Deal with it.

Everything important seen by him can be mastered by Jotaro himself in an instant, even if he has almost zero knowledge on that (i.e. fight with D'Arby the younger).

If Giorno was his enemy, I bet Jotaro would find a way to defeat him. Bah, what I am talking about: he would activate Star Platinum Requiem even without this special arrow, with full control over it of course. xD

Jonathan and Giorno have a lot elements typical for Gary Stu-like characters, but Jotaro is way ahead of them in that materia.
AdnashJul 5, 2019 7:18 PM
Jul 5, 2019 7:18 PM

Mar 2017
Am I the only one thought this was the weakest part since 1?
Jul 5, 2019 7:31 PM

Nov 2018
Such a good episode, can't wait to see what happens in the hour-long special

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Jul 5, 2019 7:40 PM

Oct 2012
It's still sad even if we all knew Bruno is going to be dead :(

Gold Experience Requiem just hit Diavolo, should that be the end?
That's totally should be the end since Golden Experience Requiem power is just OP

2 episodes left, I hope no abrupt ending like the original
"Signature removed"
Jul 5, 2019 7:52 PM

Mar 2016
Golden FUCKING REQUIEM is here!! Diavolo gonna be catching more of these hands when the 1-hour long finale airs at the end of this month.
Jul 5, 2019 8:21 PM

Oct 2015
Can't believe Bucciarati is gone, I will miss him! I wanted him to be with Trish at the end, even if this show wasn't about romance. That Golden experience's requiem was awesome, Crimson never stood a chance.

Great episode!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jul 5, 2019 8:32 PM

Dec 2017
Modernoir said:
Metallica_Nero said:

What was wrong with the OST used? Fierce Fight was timed so fucking perfectly with the unveiling of Gio from the cloud, Gio's theme when GE cracked open to reveal GER's eye was UNF too. Also there WERE new themes, the choir for Bruno ascending and the orchestral arrange of Diavolo's theme when he tried to make his counter-attack are new tracks. The OST worked super well this episode.

Bruno ascending theme was used at least in episode 16 and 21.
Normally, one would expect a "Gold Experience Requiem" ost. Something specifically made for his reveal moment.

Who the fuck cares if it fits that well
Jul 5, 2019 8:44 PM

Apr 2016
This episode is so crazy, it definitely much better than the manga . I wonder how good the last episode gonna be since they got 3 week left maybe they can polish the last episode .
"Mountains, beings, and nature's laws are bound by an arrangement, and within it, we live." -Mushishi Zoku Shou Suzu No Shizuku
Jul 5, 2019 8:49 PM

Nov 2011
TFW we will never reach the ending for 3 weeks.

Jul 5, 2019 9:37 PM

Aug 2015
R E Q U I E M B O I S

We finally see it adapted, and the iconic panel with GER looks beautiful in the anime. The episode was cool and definitively the Bucciarati scene was epic. He is my favorite JoBro so far (haven´t met Gyro yet).

We are one episode but three weeks long. I can only hope for a better ending since the manga just ends all of a sudden. And maybe if we are lucky, a teaser for Stone Ocean.

Jul 5, 2019 10:00 PM

Feb 2017
Golden Wind Requiem debuts in all of his glory!
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Jul 5, 2019 11:04 PM
May 2019
The art is on top, music is great, but everyone facial expressions is too excessive. Minimal progression of story. Too much self explanatory even i hardly understand. Bucirrati supposed to dead at the first time. GER and Giorno is flying lol, laser shit carry both power and life. Remind me super Saiyan. No need requiem to kill him, just team together and fight him alone, he is so scary to fight them at when they together.

I always have a thought, why diavolo always blame his daughter for just exist? Why he don't kill everyone when he is in trish at Colloseum? Seems like he can control trish movement by moving trish stand (i lol the first time know this stupid fact)?

We don't even know the weakness diavolo until now. For example how long he can skip time, and how much time he need to activate skill again after using it.
Jul 5, 2019 11:18 PM

Mar 2018
GERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

This episode was fucking awesome and I can't wait for the finale to come out.
Jul 5, 2019 11:31 PM

Feb 2015
And finally what I consider to be the worst part of part 5 has been animated, props to dp for making this more enjoyable than the manga.
Jul 6, 2019 12:56 AM

Oct 2018
kiomeow said:
I'm going to miss Bruno T__________T

Who won't? He was one of the best characters in this part and in my opinion, in entire Jojo so far
Jul 6, 2019 2:12 AM

Jul 2015
Awesome episode.The way Golden Experience Requeim happened awesome,simply lovely,music and OST also fits well.

Also RIP Buccarati,you are one of the greatest characters.

Jul 6, 2019 3:20 AM

Jul 2016
Oh god, the visuals look better every single episode, I love it.
One downside though, I feel like I'm the only person on the planet who doesn't like the SFX versions of JoJo OPs. I'm sorry, I think they make it way worse
Jul 6, 2019 4:01 AM

Mar 2019
Diavolo chooses to run at Giorno instead of using his powers.
Then he chooses to attack his stand instead of the user.
Giorno's stand no longer reverses damage.
The shot of Bucciarati with the cherubs is the kitschiest thing I've seen in JoJo.
Pig_on_the_kneeJul 6, 2019 4:37 AM
Jul 6, 2019 4:11 AM
May 2016
To those that say this felt cheaper than Jotaro pulling a [Same Type of Stand], I completely disagree. Gio might've curbstomped Diavolo with GER but have you forgotten just how much they had to fight to get the arrow in the first place over the past few eps? The race for the arrow more than justifies this victory since they had to fight tooth and nail to retrieve it and even lost Narancia and Bruno along the way. Imo that's WAY less cheap than how Jotaro got his Stand upgrade. I love part 3 to bits but the people who say Araki wrote himself into a corner are kinda stupid, considering the Requiem arrow was brought in like 8 episodes ago and it was said numerous times that whoever manages to obtain the arrow will win.

It's not even like Gio just somehow managed to chance upon the arrow and therefore Diavolo got rekt, there was a constant back-and-forth between him having the arrow and the group trying to get it away from him. I'd say the group put up more than enough of a fight for the arrow's payoff to feel earned rather than something that was done since Araki was out of ideas, plus GER symbolically and thematically fit perfectly as a hard-counter to everything Diavolo stood for. It's pretty much what the stand-evolution from part 3 that Jotaro had should've been like in almost every way.

It's NOT an asspull if there's actual buildup and foreshadowing to it, you can say to you it didn't feel satisfying but that's an entirely different and subjective thing. Stop overusing buzzwords you don't know the meaning of.
Jul 6, 2019 4:18 AM
May 2016
Adnash93 said:

Everything important seen by him can be mastered by Jotaro himself in an instant, even if he has almost zero knowledge on that (i.e. fight with D'Arby the younger).

If Giorno was his enemy, I bet Jotaro would find a way to defeat him. Bah, what I am talking about: he would activate Star Platinum Requiem even without this special arrow, with full control over it of course. xD

Jonathan and Giorno have a lot elements typical for Gary Stu-like characters, but Jotaro is way ahead of them in that materia.

Tbh I wouldn't call either a gary stu, it's an overused term to boot. Maybe in part 3 I can understand that with Jotaro since he did happen to just be a glorified cool guy for most of it, but I seriously like how Jotaro feels more like a mellowed-out dad sorta guy from part 4 onwards and especially in

Gio also isn't a stu in the least since he had to earn his way to get to his position, he didn't earn all the gang's trust simply by existing and whenever he's had to win them he's had to do so by directly putting himself and sometimes the others in danger, leading to moments where he genuinely fucks up and has to pay for the consequences instead of magically making everything all and well. I think Araki did a fantastic job of making him surprisingly balanced, despite how OP GE could potentially be since it's also a healer Stand, Gio really faltered since Diavolo managed to kill his comrades before he even had the chance.
Jul 6, 2019 5:00 AM
Jan 2016
Adnash93 said:

In my viewpoint, I consider Giorno to be the actual Gary Stu of Jojo.
Jul 6, 2019 5:12 AM
Jul 2013
So we're finally done with this part, as the last 2 episodes are essentially filler with the stone arc that Araki pushed in the last moment.

Atleast we're done with this part. David Production did an amazing job, but sadly it was the worst part up to date due to Araki's writing. Diavolo was the worst main antagonist, and Giorno didn't even feel like a Jojo unlike the previous 4. Most of the main cast were badly written, and only Bruno felt like a real character every once in a while.

Hopefully part 6 is better, although knowing its original source its unknown at this point.
Jul 6, 2019 5:16 AM
Jun 2019
Hobgoblin2099 said:
PedroBV96 said:

Jotaro.

well the arrow getting part wasn't easy
Jul 6, 2019 5:20 AM
Jul 2013
KotarouDL said:

Araki repeats those mistakes on every part but part 1 (well mostly because the villain both lost and won at the same time). Every end of part villain gets fucked by several asspulls. He doesn't really know how to write a fight with an overpowered ability that would result in the user's loss through build up, and no, building up requiem arrow isn't a real build up because "lol you lost you can't do anything because I am OP" was just a random power up Araki threw to Giorno's face to end the fight asap.
Jul 6, 2019 6:36 AM

Sep 2011
Sravan666 said:
Hobgoblin2099 said:

Jotaro.

It also wasnt even Giorno that got it, it was far more a struggle with far more loss and team effort than jotaro suddenly deciding "yo im as strong as you now". I could understand the complaint if it were just giorno's wild keikaku that won the day but it was more bruno's sacrifice and trish almost dying that really saved the day, giorno just got the finishing blow

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 6, 2019 7:13 AM
Jan 2016
Sravan666 said:
Hobgoblin2099 said:

Jotaro.

But it was too rushed to make it meaningful.
Jul 6, 2019 8:41 AM

Feb 2010
I liked this episode but I think towards the end the animation kinda dipped.
Jul 6, 2019 10:27 AM
Jun 2019
Overall amazing episode! Masterfully animated as always DP, they manage to keep a consistent level of quality that blows my mind. I love seeing the symbolic differences between King Crimson and Golden Experience Requiem. KC's ability removes the cause and leaves only the effect while GER's ability negates the effect regardless of the cause. I am slightly disappointed by the final fight as a whole however. Jotaro vs Dio and Josuke vs Kira both had pretty epic fights near the end while Giorno and Diavolo goes from "Golden Experience stands absolutely no chance against King Crimson" to "King Crimson stands no chance against GER". I did like the lead up where they were both fighting for the arrow but once GER emerged it did feel like some of the tension was lost. Despite all this it was still a fantastic episode with some of the best scenes in the series. Can't wait for the finale in three weeks!
Jul 6, 2019 10:53 AM

Feb 2017
wowwow lots of feelings from this episode! although we all knew bruno's death was coming eventually i still found it so heartbreaking. i think his death was executed well by DP - emotional but also not dragging on for too long while giving him a good send off. rest in peace bruno :((((

i absolutely loved the animation of the whole thing that was going down between giorno and diavolo. the colours and the scenes were amazing and really eye catching. but lmao it was a bit hard for me to follow and it still had me a bit confused so i might have to rewatch. lmao GER so broken too i hate it but i love it at the same time oops

now gotta wait a few weeks for the final episodes ,, so hyped for them omgomg

placeholder text
Jul 6, 2019 10:58 AM

Jul 2014
Adnash93 said:

Jotaro does bullshit things in Part 3 for sure, but learned how to play the game by experimenting with the buttons and screwing up multiple times.

Heck, he doesn't even really win that fight. He just shows Joseph how to play the game and then passes the controller.
Jul 6, 2019 11:38 AM
Jan 2016
JeXxTaR said:
Armados said:

Araki repeats those mistakes on every part but part 1 (well mostly because the villain both lost and won at the same time). Every end of part villain gets fucked by several asspulls. He doesn't really know how to write a fight with an overpowered ability that would result in the user's loss through build up, and no, building up requiem arrow isn't a real build up because "lol you lost you can't do anything because I am OP" was just a random power up Araki threw to Giorno's face to end the fight asap.

No, that didn't happen in part 1, 4, 6 and 7.

Having the villain crushed by an ambulance was completely random, despite the ambulance being present at the place before it happened.
Jul 6, 2019 11:53 AM

Mar 2013
Ok I undesrtood how GER Works but please,can someone explain to me how giorno got the Arrow? Did he Just picked it up from the floor or bucciarati's cloud gave it to him?
I' m confused...
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Jul 6, 2019 1:23 PM

Jun 2015
How gentlemanly of Bucciarati not to kill or incapacitate Diavolo's body before passing on.
Also, why isn't Mista dead yet? By stand logic shouldn't he have received all the damage from Diavolo's attack? Trish's soul might've changed bodies, but a hole in the chest is a hole in the chest.
The biggest question is why I still bother trying to understand this anime. It's all, frankly, bullshit.

BLaCkGuN69 said:
I' m confused...
You should be.
AnotherGuyJul 6, 2019 1:29 PM
Jul 6, 2019 2:21 PM

Jul 2009
RIP Bucciarati :(

Truly one of my favorite characters in the series. The amount of wits and intelligence. Truly one hell of a leader. You will be missed for sure.

Definitely my Top 5 characters for sure.

Golden Experience Requiem!!!!!

So glad we finally reach that apex!! I read the Manga last Summer (2018) around this time of last year as well.

Truly blew my mind once they shown the true power of Golden Experience Requiem.

I honestly believe this is the strongest stand out there and not even Dio's Za Warudo or Jotaro's Star Platinum would be able to touch Golden Experience Requiem.

Truly the OP of all Stands!!! Giorno is King!!!!

Still need to read Part VI and VII. I hope Jolyne will be able to top this :)

Next episode will be one final hour special. I honestly think they should have save this on the hour special. Now gonna wait for 3 weeks till we see the finale!

Amazing stuff!! Can't wait for BD for this!!!

I already plan on reading Part VI Stone Ocean after this. I just hope the adaptation of Stone Ocean will be in 2021.

Now the waiting begins!!!!!
SomaHeirJul 6, 2019 2:24 PM
Jul 6, 2019 3:11 PM
Jul 2016
Armados said:
So we're finally done with this part, as the last 2 episodes are essentially filler with the stone arc that Araki pushed in the last moment.

Atleast we're done with this part. David Production did an amazing job, but sadly it was the worst part up to date due to Araki's writing. Diavolo was the worst main antagonist, and Giorno didn't even feel like a Jojo unlike the previous 4. Most of the main cast were badly written, and only Bruno felt like a real character every once in a while.

I know anyone can have his opinión but claiming all that shit is straight up retarded.

How is Diavolo the worst antagonist? A dude who just killed 3 main characters ,has rich lore, and strong presence , cant be the Worst , specially when Kars and part 3 Dio already exist. And how in the hell aré the other characters badly written? I know Giorno can be a bit bland compared to other jojos, but Characters like Mista, Abacchio and Narancia are leagues above the likes of Kakyoin, Avdol and Iggy
TheBlackPlagueJul 6, 2019 4:55 PM
Jul 6, 2019 4:46 PM

Aug 2012
Hobgoblin2099 said:
ZxI said:
i am not sure what is happening but i am enjoying it

Diavolo's mindset = Only the results matter, so King Crimson skips over everything before that point.

Giorno and Co.'s mindset = The actions you take on the way to the results are the most important point. GER prevents Diavolo from skipping to the results.

The real Gold Experience was the friends we made along the way.
Jul 6, 2019 4:57 PM
Jul 2013
JeXxTaR said:
Armados said:

No, that didn't happen in part 1, 4, 6 and 7.

I did say part 1 is excluded.
Part 4 is an asspull, Josuke survived because Okuyasu decided he doesn't want to die, and saved him before his death. It was badly written regardless because the entire cast ignored the explosions and Jotaro thought it was "the rain". Also Kira forgot about Sheer Heart Attack even though Josuke literally can't do anything to beat it.

Part 6 is also an asspull. Let's assume I agree with Jotaro's behavior (which I really don't considering how much he got lectured in past parts about letting his feelings affect his behavior and thus resulting in problems), but having 2 stands at once as an asspull, as otherwise mr.Pucci should've had way more than Whitesnake. Also Weather Report suddenly having a "secret ability" that a person who isn't its original user suddenly knows isn't an asspull...? sure.

Part 7 was also an asspull. Stuff spin so hard they ignore space and time, or move through time stop? How does that make any sense?
Jul 6, 2019 5:06 PM
Jul 2013
DeepRiver said:
Armados said:

I know anyone can have his opinión but claiming all that shit is straight up retarded.

How is Diavolo the worst antagonist? A dude who just killed 3 main characters ,has rich lore, and strong presence , cant be the Worst , specially when Kars and part 3 Dio already exist. And how in the hell aré the other characters badly written? I know Giorno can be a bit bland compared to other jojos, but Characters like Mista, Abacchio and Narancia are leagues above the likes of Kakyoin, Avdol and Iggy

Part 3 DIO was badly written but was entertaining. Kars wasn't a good villian but Diavolo is just "ohohoh I am the best I deserve everything everyone should fear me ohohoh I am trying to hide my true identity I swear I am not a worse Kira Yoshikage".
How can you call Abacchio a character? He had to deal with his past which is great, but other than that he is just "shut up Giorno". I never cared about his death in the slightest, he felt like a completely flat character.
Mista and Narancia had more personality, but they still were flat. Mista was the person who gets fucked every time and saved, Araki never explored why he has 6 stands that talk with different personalities (unlike other hive-like stands that weren't the case), or why they try to imitate human behavior by asking for food. Narancia was simply dumb. The entire fight with Tiziano and Squalo was a typical "we have to dumb everyone down to make the scenario possible" and Narancia acted completely stupid even though it was his turn to shine.

Polnareff came back nerfed (because Araki likes to nerf the hell out of old characters to make newer ones shine), and his entire Requeim arc never made any sense. First of all, if he was aware of Diavolo, a stand that messes with time, and one of his best friends can freeze time, why the hell didn't he ever contact him? Diavolo never was aware of Polnareff being alive, Polnareff stated that both he and Jotaro were looking for the stand arrows, and I don't know what about you but Star Platinum Requiem wouldn't be an underpowered stand. I know Araki didn't want Jotaro in another part, but it was written badly to write Jotaro out instead of giving a real plotline behind that.

I am sorry if my taste doesn't fit yours, but part 5 felt really bland for me. Avdol is indeed a bad character, I never liked that Araki gave Iggy words to say, as I think he would've felt a way more tragic character if he would've just been a regular dog. Kakyoin is beloved because he is a meme material, and was written badly because Araki didn't know what to do with his powers or with him in general. And yet, Polnareff, Joseph and Jotaro (even though most of the part he was just an egdy yare yare kid) carried the part much more than the entire cast of part 5.

Also bad writing in general made part 5 not as enjoyable as the rest - Araki didn't decide what he wants to do with Giorno's power, throwing Fugo out of the series, Bruno dying just so he can get "ressurected" temporarly because that clearly makes sense and its not that Araki regretted killing him so early, Diavolo not killing everyone when he was capable of doing that, Diavolo having such a strong stand never thought of just randomly walking down the streets near them and killing them in a surprise attack while they were never aware of his face and look in general, or Diavolo not killing Trish instantly in the elevator instead of dragging her down for whatever reason. He wanted her dead, right? Why did he do that then? I can keep on going, many things didn't really make much sense and led to scenarios that kept me thinking "but why didn't he do that and that it would've solved his problem", instead he's monologing 3 minutes everytime about how perfect he is even though he is extremly shallow and boring.
ArmadosJul 6, 2019 5:12 PM
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2019

153 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 6:22 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

146 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 5:45 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 5: Ougon no Kaze Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2019

264 by Sus_baby »»
Mar 25, 12:50 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

110 by Seraschi »»
Mar 3, 4:52 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

77 by Leh_baka »»
Jan 20, 10:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.