Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 17, 2019 10:06 AM

Jan 2009
Seiya said:
That would be a good power source, and of course, Dragonian culture will definitely be taught in schools.

I really need to start working on the language more, so hopefully I can start teaching it to people soon.
It would certainly be harmonious. Also, you would never have it cold in winter, since you can easily have a fire ^^

I wish you success with your invented language! :)

edit: the next reply of mine contains exactly 30 characters below, lmao
NoboruMar 17, 2019 10:17 AM
Mar 17, 2019 10:07 AM

Jun 2014
Noboru said:
Seiya said:
That would be a good power source, and of course, Dragonian culture will definitely be taught in schools.

I really need to start working on the language more, so hopefully I can start teaching it to people soon.
It would certainly be harmonious. Also, you would never have it cold in winter, since you can easily have a fire ^^

I wish you success with your invented language! :)

Thanks!

Once I start teaching it, I'll let you know.

Mar 17, 2019 10:13 AM

Jan 2009
Seiya said:

Thanks!

Once I start teaching it, I'll let you know.
You're welcome! :)

Alright, then ^^
Mar 17, 2019 10:18 AM
Feb 2019
[quote=Noboru message=57155594]
HunLepto said:
Well, no, it's Hungary. We are rebelling everyday against our president, so he may for fuck's sake, doesn't do stupid decisions when the country is the poorest european country.
Hungary is not the poorest European country. It does better than the countries on the Balkan. Also, is Orbán really that unpopular when he has won the absolute majority?

Where you heard that?:D Alot of people work for minimal pay or slightly above that is low for modern standards and even when they raise it, the majority of workplaces just kick out employees. People are leaving more and more and the hungarian birthrate is not high enough to populate the country for long, the gipsies though have a much higher birthrate, resulting in them becoming majority and that's not even good, because they're not your neighborhood niggers that behave like normal people. And last, but not least, Orbán only won, because the Fidesz supported their voters if they voted for them, most people who don't care about politics or are dumb enough to be manipulated voted for them. And we are pretty sure there was some cheating involved, but we can't prove it sadly. Just ask any intellectual person there, none of them will say that the Fidesz is a good, stable party while they rob the country's money and vote for themselves when they raise their own minimal pay to a level where it's not even reasonable. It's straight up dictatorship.

Though, I don't know other countries' problems, the statistics usually say our country is the least rich.
Mar 17, 2019 10:25 AM

Jan 2009
HunLepto said:
Where you heard that?:D
I know from my own experiences that Hungary looks better economically than Romania f.i.

People are leaving more and more and the hungarian birthrate is not high enough to populate the country for long, the gipsies though have a much higher birthrate, resulting in them becoming majority and that's not even good, because they're not your neighborhood niggers that behave like normal people.

But aren't Orbán and his government pushing for a higher, native birthrate? They also seem to give lots of financial initiatives to Hungarian families with lots of children. Getting over 30k $ for free when you have 3 children certainly helps a lot.

Though, I don't know other countries' problems, the statistics usually say our country is the least rich.
Which one for example?
Mar 17, 2019 10:59 AM
Jul 2018
I live on the land of diversity and poverty
Mar 17, 2019 11:31 AM
Feb 2019
Noboru said:
HunLepto said:
Where you heard that?:D
I know from my own experiences that Hungary looks better economically than Romania f.i.

Haven't been in Romania yet, so I can't argue with that. Though, I would like more details on what you have seen better here.

People are leaving more and more and the hungarian birthrate is not high enough to populate the country for long, the gipsies though have a much higher birthrate, resulting in them becoming majority and that's not even good, because they're not your neighborhood niggers that behave like normal people.

But aren't Orbán and his government pushing for a higher, native birthrate? They also seem to give lots of financial initiatives to Hungarian families with lots of children. Getting over 30k $ for free when you have 3 children certainly helps a lot.

It benefits everyone who is classified as a hungarian citizen, not only actual hungarians. Most hungarian women won't change their mind about leaving just so they can get rid of personal income tax, most countries still do much better and stable compared to Hungary.

Which one for example?

The "party-neutral" news say. Though, I haven't seen them statistics for quite a while, I assumed they stood the same as there was no significant improvement made in the recent years.

Overall, I would like this discussion to close, I have not been following politics lately and I have forgotten about some things already. I have overexaggerated it by saying our country is the poorest one.
Mar 17, 2019 11:53 AM

Jan 2009
Kirena said:
This doesn't sound like something that should be written in any Indian tourist guide :/

HunLepto said:
The "party-neutral" news say. Though, I haven't seen them statistics for quite a while, I assumed they stood the same as there was no significant improvement made in the recent years.
Well, let's just say that reforms and economic improvements can't happen in just a few years, but may take decades to show fruits.

I also haven't followed Hungarian politics lately, so that's fair enough. Also don't sweat it and thanks for having taken part in the discussion with me :)
NoboruMar 17, 2019 11:59 AM
Mar 17, 2019 11:57 AM
Jul 2018
@noboru, well, I'm not a tourist guide, sooooo I'll have to be honest

And why is the other quote you quoted showing my username on it?
Mar 17, 2019 12:02 PM

Jan 2009
Kirena said:
well, I'm not a tourist guide, sooooo I'll have to be honest
Good point; in that case, I'm from the land of corruption and inefficiency. :'D

(That's because I was accidentally deleting the correct beginning tag of the quote while writing the post. Thanks for pointing it out and fixed.)
Mar 17, 2019 12:10 PM

Oct 2017
Australia but i'm there temporarily for about 2 years.
I'm from Canada and i grew up there, tbh i hate the cold weather, i hate snow but i love ice skating, hockey and skiing/snowboarding. Also i love the massive amount of outdoor activities avaible in Canada and the scenery is amazing everywhere, the cities are clean as well if you don't consider the dirty snow.
I want to settle in Florida, America and never look back.
''Enemies' gifts are no gifts and do no good.''
Mar 17, 2019 12:12 PM
Feb 2019
Noboru said:
Kirena said:
This doesn't sound like something that should be written in any Indian tourist guide :/

HunLepto said:
Well, let's just say that reforms and economic improvements can't happen in just a few years, but may take decades to show fruits.

I also haven't followed Hungarian politics lately, so that's fair enough. Also don't sweat it and thanks for having taken part in the discussion with me :)

Me too. Also, two answers were stuck inside the bubble, I'm still new with the forum commands.
Mar 17, 2019 2:02 PM
Mar 2018
Usagi said:
America, unfortunately.
Lucky me.

^ but replace unfortunately with fortunately. so grateful to live here rather than other shithole countries ahaha
Mar 17, 2019 2:05 PM

Jul 2016
Portugal ;u;
So poor of anime shops .-.
Mar 17, 2019 2:53 PM

May 2013
my country is meh, not too bad or good

Mar 18, 2019 6:25 AM
Dec 2011
I'm born and raised in Zanzibar Land.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

74 by Zefyris »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

22 by UncreatedSong »»
1 hour ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

27 by Astachanna »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 9 hours ago

15 by RyuRabbit »»
2 hours ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - Apr 25

19 by Deyuko »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.