Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 14, 2018 5:01 AM

Aug 2013
Bluenote got wrecked.

Overall, it was a great episode. Loved Shelia and Wendy moments. Quite emotional.

Oct 14, 2018 6:35 AM

Dec 2013
Blue Note got completely destroyed. Natsu has become way more op after this past year.
Oct 14, 2018 6:54 AM
Dec 2011
Hmm... people choose to visit my profile but no comments? No meaningless insults related to my list? Heh. This episode was awesome!!! Exactly as I remember from the manga!!!!!! :)
Oct 14, 2018 7:14 AM

Apr 2015
Now now, I wouldn't have thought to see Bluenote again after all this time! To think natsu beat hime with just one attack! Go Natsu!!

That scene between Wendy and Shelia was really emotional :(

Next week it's time for the Gloomy Rain Woman and the Ice Stripper...
Oct 14, 2018 7:39 AM

Sep 2018
Wtf? Natsu one-shotted blunote...rofl
Nice overall ep ...plus the juvia shot at the end was good
And cant wait to see acnologia in action
Oct 14, 2018 8:51 AM

Jul 2013
Wew. Poor Bluenote. Back when I watched the Tenrou Island arc I thought he was badass, now he gets one-shotted by Natsu just after reappearing. How sad is the life of a villain who has been defeated in a previous arc. Unfortunately, Bluenote is just the first one of a long list of jobber villains we will have this season. This just has begun.

Next will be Avatar arc... Oh, God.

Was nice to see a first view of
IllyricusOct 14, 2018 10:08 AM
Oct 14, 2018 10:01 AM
Dec 2011
snarat said:
I JUST FEEL SO HAPPY SEEING EVERYTHING ANIMATED!! IM SO EXCITED!!

Same here. I've been hyped for the last season of FT for months!!!!! FT forever!!!! :)
Oct 14, 2018 10:30 AM
Oct 2018
[quote=Fluxje message=55963312]
Sadasd_Asdasd said:
Natsu is such an awful piece of crap character.
How the fuck can he oneshot Bluenote when Gildartz had trouble with him?

I do not know if you read the manga already past this point but

good point but to say natsu came out victorious against gildarts is a bit much
Oct 14, 2018 10:55 AM

Jul 2016
Blue Note get wrecked by Natsu, though that's quick fight, I wonder what training he did.

Rewarding episode to see best girl Wendy.
Oct 14, 2018 11:16 AM

Oct 2016
Can you guys remember the last episode of the 2014 season? Natsu literally melted the Domus Flau... he's nothing like he was during the Grand Magic Games or Tartaros arc.
Oct 14, 2018 11:27 AM
Apr 2014
The fights are rather subpar with so many corner cuts. I thought Cloverworks could do better. The only scene that was done well was Natsu's fire breath that blew away Bluenote

Hopefully they can up their game in the future
Oct 14, 2018 12:19 PM

Sep 2018
Khal_Russ said:

Horrible. One-shotting someone on the same level as Gildarts is outright terrible writing. 2/10 for now

results of training people. cant expect him to lose to the same person twice

Dont think he was on the level of Gildarts. Plus, that was literally years ago in the story (even discounting the stupid 1 year timeskip)

Besides, its not that Natsu is too strong. Its that too many of the other characters are written to be too weak, much weaker then they should be.

Like how Wendy barely does anything and gets suppressed by a mere passive gravity well.

Well, personally I'm just glad there's some other series to watch this season..
“Ha ha, the synergy between my left and right hand made them feel scared.” Ye Xiu said.
Oct 14, 2018 12:54 PM

Feb 2016
''I'm happy seeing all this animated'' he or she says. This is all so disappointing I barely saw anything animated. They didn't even bother animating bluenotes mouth while he was talking and people complain about one piece lacking in animation. I'm so disappointed in this it's even worse than FT 2014s animation.
Oct 14, 2018 12:56 PM

Apr 2013
I was like "Whaaaaat?" when I spotted Bluenote in the shadows. Natsu totally wrecked him though, I guess that's how strong he should be at least after all those fights he've been in since then and all the training.
Oct 14, 2018 1:13 PM
Mar 2018
Well I was hyped up for natsu vs bluenote while reading the manga years back. And I was hyped since last week again for their battle in the anime; but my hype was short lived, it died down a lot quicker than it died in the manga. It was too quick for natsu to finish off bluenote in one blow; even at least the manga used more frames to make this sequence slower, while for the anime I had to rewind back and watch it again to understand what happened exactly. We get it Natsu;after 1 yr of training has gotten stronger, but remember, during the Tenrou Island arc, when bluenote fought gildarts they were on level while natsu was very weak at that time. And bluenote fought the gildarts who returned fromm the 100 yr quest fighting against acnologia. So even if a year has passed by, we can still consider that gildarts is still stronger than current natsu, with this fact in mind I can say that either Natsu has become stronger than gildarts that an opponent bluenote doesn't matter to him or bluenote in one year has gotten. Well, no doubt natsu has gotten a lot stronger, but how much nobody knows.
Oct 14, 2018 1:42 PM
Jul 2018
Sadasd_Asdasd said:
Nero_Angelo said:
Still waiting for Gray to come back =/

Same here. Looks like we will see him getting focused on next episode

oh god i hope so he needs so come back
Oct 14, 2018 1:45 PM
Jul 2018
TheImmortalOne50 said:
Nero_Angelo said:
Still waiting for Gray to come back =/

Eh, he got tackled by a squirrel. Of course he died. :P

no he cant die XD lol
Oct 14, 2018 2:20 PM
Dec 2015
Sadasd_Asdasd said:

gildarts had problem with him?

when?

gildarts 1 shot that guy

dont forget all fairy members was weak while the tree was down
Oct 14, 2018 3:25 PM

May 2015
Lucky Kick is OP as always. Plz nerf!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Oct 14, 2018 4:36 PM

Apr 2012
Khal_Russ said:

good point but to say natsu came out victorious against gildarts is a bit much

Ok fair enough, victorious wasnt the right phrase. In the training / scrim sessions, there were times where Natsu did not lose? :D
FluxjeOct 14, 2018 4:41 PM
Oct 14, 2018 7:39 PM
Jan 2018
papsoshea said:
Holy smokes! How strong did Natsu get? He basically rekt he shit out of Bluenote.

We don't really know. But assuming that one year training gap. And from being motivated by Igneel's death. He trained really hard. Keep in mind that during the Tenrou Island Arc, he hasn't had his powers that he would obtain later, making him a lot more vulnerable than he is now.
Oct 15, 2018 12:36 AM

Jun 2015
Natsu turning tropes on their heads,

that old trope of the sidekick getting wrecked by a new villian, Its been 10 fuckin years since Tenroujima! and the ace of Grimoire Heart, from some old war, General Bluenote Stinger shows up to obliterate Lamia Scale!

and in a hilarious subversion that is END, he gets oneshotted!

natsu didnt even yell any attack names though, that was bad. one of the things wrong with the movie too.

they actually called natsu the monster.

ps

loke callin lucy his wife! My ship has sailed.

well........ one of them......

maybe..........

im sad we didnt see any interaction between loke and natsu, he's an actual member of fairy tail too...

wasnt he friends with gray and natsu the most ut of the guild before fat lucy showep up?

speaking of lucy [grimace]

atleast her new powers make some sense, she borrows/re-directs some of her summoned's power to get magic armor, nice, her loke look kind a made her look like layla with the tied hair, nice.

I dont like lucy, But I am excited to see her new zodiac forms.
KuroudoAkabaneOct 15, 2018 12:47 AM
Oct 15, 2018 1:00 AM

Jun 2015
otaku_nerd7 said:
Well I was hyped up for natsu vs bluenote while reading the manga years back. And I was hyped since last week again for their battle in the anime; but my hype was short lived, it died down a lot quicker than it died in the manga. It was too quick for natsu to finish off bluenote in one blow; even at least the manga used more frames to make this sequence slower, while for the anime I had to rewind back and watch it again to understand what happened exactly. We get it Natsu;after 1 yr of training has gotten stronger, but remember, during the Tenrou Island arc, when bluenote fought gildarts they were on level while natsu was very weak at that time. And bluenote fought the gildarts who returned fromm the 100 yr quest fighting against acnologia. So even if a year has passed by, we can still consider that gildarts is still stronger than current natsu, with this fact in mind I can say that either Natsu has become stronger than gildarts that an opponent bluenote doesn't matter to him or bluenote in one year has gotten. Well, no doubt natsu has gotten a lot stronger, but how much nobody knows.
tenroujima was 10 years ago, with a shitty 7 year timeskip at first , then its actually just 3 years of training, 1st for GMG, then that 1 yeat traning time skip. plus they had that 2nd soul unlocking crap last season, and the dragon's souls would have acted as an inhibitor on actual usable potential as wwell.... also just fightning and easily trouncing low level mooks [which bluenote did] and actually traning to get stronger makes ahuge difference.

let say natsu was a lvl 25 char at tenrou while bluenote and gildarts were 50, without specifically training to get stronger, he'd be at lvl 60 at present. while gildarts while having gotten much stronger, has grown a lot weaker due to getting swiped by acnologia. is still at 70, natsu on the other hand, is nearing END, with just two arcs to go and a year long timeskip of him just training, it would justifiable but him at lvl 75 [yes stronger than gil, but since they arent enemies, natsu cannot asspull wins over his own nakama] aslo the experience factor of gildarts still put him above natsu.

an idiot who just mindlessly rushes and a master tactician who knows is enemy's strategy [or the lack thereof] very well, having trained him himself makes it easy for a lower powered gildarts to tank natsu still.
Oct 15, 2018 6:36 PM

Jun 2013
Juvia is looking sexy as ever
Oct 16, 2018 10:14 AM

Nov 2016
Was pretty hyped when I saw bluenote but was dissapointed how he got destroyed, typical natsu being OP I guess....
And ofc Wendy came back within the next episode, I don't know what they were trying to pull off in the first episode when she wanted to stay
Oct 16, 2018 6:36 PM

Jan 2008
Wow, that animation for Charle's cartwheel kick was probably the nicest animation I've seen in Fairy Tail in a while.
Oct 17, 2018 8:15 AM
Oct 2017
wait what did you saw GREY?
I'm dying xd
Oct 18, 2018 10:50 AM

Jul 2017
So we're really close to the part where Natsu, Wendy and Lucy get reunited with Juvia, Gray and Erza. And after that, off we go to the Avatar arc. Can't wait for Zeref's appearance once again as well.
Oct 18, 2018 1:31 PM
Mar 2015
Best friends forever. Nice to see Natsu fired. Acoologia is someone you can never forget
Oct 18, 2018 5:10 PM
Jul 2018
The episode was "okey".
The animation is good but the fight was meh.
Many flashbacks tho.
But honestly speaking, the OSTs here are 10/10. I really admire Fairy Tail's OSTs.
Hope that the animation of next fights become a bit interesting.
Oct 18, 2018 6:31 PM

May 2014
The animation is really good. I got to give them that. They have really saved up their budget for this. We all knew about Natsu's power boost, the question was only when. Bluenote got roasted there. xD That was a instant knock-out. I suppose Grimore heart is a joke for them all now that they have trained (the monster trio). The ep. was a mix of feelings as always. Dem loli couple was really cute. Just what one would expect from Mashima-sensei.

Wendy wouldn't admit it, but even though there is only one girl that can take the love of Natsu's heart and that have been clear ages ago (although I was wishing for Lisanna once she got introduced).

Overall, a ok ep. 4/5 because of epic animation and that flame attack of Natsu.

Oct 18, 2018 6:33 PM

May 2014
FuMomo-kun said:
I feel like the writer had no idea how to make Wendy go back to Fairy Tail, so he came up with that stupid 'that was the plan from the beginning' excuse.

The strong girls are just here to do some badass poses. In the end, Natsu is the only person that'll save the day. It's getting annoying.

The preview said Grey is going to be doing something bad. I am pretty sure it is nothing big, but Natsu will be angry for no good reason. Later, power of friendship will save the day.

None of the funny scenes here were funny. Was Fairy Tail's humour always this bad? In my memory, the only good part about this anime were its gags, but right now, they're quite bad as well.

I think the two Fairy Tail films are much better than the original story.

It should be obvious to anyone who have watched the two previous seasons that "the power of friendship" will be the solution of everything in the FT world. ;)
Oct 18, 2018 6:34 PM

May 2014
Tomoya1 said:
FMmatron said:
Lol, Blue Note has reached Rock Bottom.

Even if the source is meh, the anime can still shine with it's great OST's.

Also can't wait to finally see Juvia and her thighs again.
ur signature always make me laugh lol love rindo

What about your signature. That sounds like a quote from an epic anime. xD
Oct 18, 2018 6:37 PM

May 2014
Fluxje said:
Sadasd_Asdasd said:

I do not know if you read the manga already past this point but

Aside from that point which would actually clarify it in a logical way, dont forget that this IS a typical shounen. The MC and any of his nakama will at any point faceroll over whatever they will encounter give the passage of time.
If you can not live with that concept, you should not watch typical shounens.

Gildards was weakened because their power supply was broken. Don't you remember that the FT tree on Tenroujima was cut down by Asuma.
Oct 19, 2018 12:24 PM
Sep 2018
Ignoring the Wendy and Sherrya thing in the first half of the episode.. I need to say that i really liked the symbolism in the fight between Natsu and Blue Note. How the guild is disbanded and his members feel abandoned...and after a year the first enemy Natsu fights is precisely one that controls gravity and forces his enemies to kneel down before him. I just loved how natsu used his fire to rise before his enemies like telling the world that he is back, fairy tail is going to come back and will not kneel down before anyone. I didn't expect Blue Note to be defeted with just 1hit lol, even though, the animation and the music along with what i said earlier made me enjoy the episode so muchh.
Oct 19, 2018 12:27 PM
Sep 2018
ChoiDalDal said:
Since tenroujima, Natsu got second origin, lightning affinity, fight dragons and Tartaros, train for one year...

that's obvious he trashed Bluenote

I guess everyone thought, included me, that after all that.. the other characters would grow up a bit xD especially Blue Note since he was quite strong at the time.
Oct 21, 2018 7:58 AM

Jan 2015
Natsu was amazing. Epic episode. He defeated this guy from Tenrou Island with 1 hit.
Oct 22, 2018 5:08 PM

Aug 2017
Anime-only watchers! If you think that Bluenote being one-shotted by Natsu was bad, you have no idea what will happen in the last two arcs!! It gets worse.
NurguburuOct 22, 2018 5:14 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 26, 2018 3:28 PM

May 2016
Is it just me or the visuals are top notch, hopefully this continues till the end.
Nov 5, 2018 6:19 PM

Sep 2017
Man that gmg flashback was long. Natsu really has gotten op, tho i'm not really surprised. Pretty decent episode. The Lucy kick upgrade was pretty funny. And we are gonna get best gril Juvia next episode, so that is hype.
Nov 5, 2018 10:32 PM

Jan 2018
DedPanda said:
My main hype is the fact they are using the soundtrack from the first series over the 2014 tracks. That alone makes me happy the most.

Totally agree, the music makes a huge difference
Nov 8, 2018 10:04 AM
Feb 2018
AniMEHLover said:
Sadasd_Asdasd said:

Its Fairy Fail after all. Its writing is an inconsistent piece of shit. This is only the beginning of the trash writing to come. It always pisses me off that the fans let shit like this pass through them.
And it pisses me off to see entitled anime elitists such as yourself with your condescending views, let people watch what they enjoy
Nov 9, 2018 4:52 PM
Feb 2018
AniMEHLover said:
JamTop1105 said:
And it pisses me off to see entitled anime elitists such as yourself with your condescending views, let people watch what they enjoy

Fairy Tail is TRASH. You dont need to be an elitist to know. Smh. Anime doesnt evolve because of people like you. You dont know the difference between good and bad. You just suck on everyone's dick
Again that's YOUR opinion. Not everyone is going to agree with you. And who said anything about anime revolving around me? Ya see that's your dumbass superiority complex kicking in. I do know the difference between good and bad, but because I have a different opinion than yours, you have the need to say mine is of a lesser degree. And if anyone is dick sucking, it's you because you're probably one of those brainless sheep going around calling it trash.
Feb 12, 2019 10:05 PM
Dec 2017
i take that all back.. i said in ep-1 comments that its kinda boring but after watching some epic batter and awesome emotional stuff... fairy tail sure have long way to go.. hell yaHHHH!!
i don't wanna point that out but don't u think that guy in the ep-2 villain kinda rude to those girls ?? he hurt them.. i believe we would throw him in a jail for harassing teenager
Feb 17, 2019 3:12 AM

Feb 2018
Seeing Wendy's expression when she blushed very cute, unfortunately, you were only considered by sister Wendy.

Good bye Friend.

Apr 28, 2019 2:06 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
FINALLY I FEEL SO MUCH HYPE AGAIN FROM A FIGHT !!!!! NATSU WAS SUPER BADASS !!!!!!! SURE NOT LOSING TO THAT BLUENOTE STINGER AGAIN, IN FACT
HE GOING DOWN LIKE NOTHING ........ XDDD

The love between Wendy and Sherria was beautiful !!!!!!

FAIRY TAIL IS GOING BACK TO SO INTERESTING, GOOD, AND REALLY FEELS FRESH AGAIN LIKE SEASON 1 WITH THE RE-DEVELOPMENT OF CHARACTERS AND LEARN/SEE NEW STUFF !!!

The Tartaros arc while cool has really been just a massive overhaul of Grimoire Heart. This is finally getting so good since it is UNIFYING THE IMPACT OF CHANGE OR PROGRESSION !!! There is new interest for characters we see again than, if they just showed up again (with no change or progression) !!! It just makes it exciting for there to be new enemies now !!!!!!!!!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Aug 29, 2019 5:59 PM

Oct 2013
Lucy's new spirit dress is the most exciting revelation about all this. Maybe she'll actually be cool??? Looked pretty dashing too, I might add.

Wendy and Chelia's moment in the field was omega kawaii. ;-;

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 29, 2019 3:30 AM

Dec 2012
Wendy and Chelia.
Dat fight.
WTF! Charle got moves.
lol at Happy.
Who is that with the Orochi's Fin guy.
Natsu is coming for Chelia.
Loki!
Star Dress: Leo form? LAWD!
lol at Leon.
lol at Regulus Lucy kick.
Its Bluenote! He's back!
Natsu got Chelia.
Natsu doesnt remember Bluenote.
Holy shit! Dat blast! Bluenote got fucked up!
They surrender.
Who is that man?
lol at Loki waiting for Wendy and Chelia in 3 years.
Wendy and Chelia.
Wendy loves Natsu?
lol at Toby.
Wendy crying.
Juvia... and her oppai.

They changed Chelia's pantsu into spandex shorts and they didn't show Charle's spread eagle upskirt during the cartwheel. Also, I think I'm in love with Charle.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 18, 2019 4:46 AM

Sep 2012
CapedBaldy-sama said:
Wtf? Natsu one-shotted blunote...rofl
Nice overall ep ...plus the juvia shot at the end was good
And cant wait to see acnologia in action

i was about to say overkill much and then i so him standing and said nah u should have added more power 😂😂😂

Williem said:
Seeing Wendy's expression when she blushed very cute, unfortunately, you were only considered by sister Wendy.

Good bye Friend.

they way she responded to her question (about loving natsu) made me believe the opposite so the brother clsim is BS 😆 nope i don't buy it

Sugram22Nov 18, 2019 4:51 AM
Mar 17, 2020 6:41 PM

Jan 2013
way too many flashbacks so far

also alotta people here overrating BlueNote
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 33 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2019

78 by Zorosuke_ »»
Apr 29, 2:12 AM

» What is the reason for so much hatred for fairy tail series ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Jan 29

46 by Arminken »»
Apr 23, 12:30 AM

» Any theories ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 3

16 by MiraStraussFan99 »»
Mar 10, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 51 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2019

202 by amlg »»
Jan 25, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2019

60 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 9:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.