Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Real Girl
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 8:24 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that's quite something to do when you meet the boyfriend of your sister the first time. He also seems to be a siscon but in general it's in my opinion a bit of a late introduction, and with only one more episode remaining I am not sure how they will resolve all of the lose ends this series currently has.

Either way let's see what the last episode has to offer!
Aug 9, 2018 8:01 AM

Feb 2017
Welcome back, ugly animation.
Actually, no. Go away, I don't want you! What was even that moment when they went to park?! Their faces scared me!
I realized I might like this anime because I know manga. And I tried to forget about it and focus only on the adaptation. And you know what? It's not that good. Next episode is going to be the last one and it won't be "a touching love story" like a real Real Girl is. It's "two people started dating out of the blue and girl is constantly jealous then drama happens, the end". I dislike it.
Well, we got to see two dates and more of Takanashi's good side this episode.
Cool, Chika appeared. Can he go away now, please?
Aug 21, 2018 11:37 AM

Dec 2014
when suddenly everything thing was ok.. another troublesome fellow showed up…I am glad it is only her brother though
Sep 8, 2018 5:28 PM

Jul 2007
Ito breaks my heart, I really hope he gets his happy ending with ayado chan!

That ending looks like an incest is going to happen lol, but she doesn't look like she wants that, only him lol.

One of the things it bothered me in this episode is the really bad animation, the drawings were very simple at times, I hope it gets better for second season!
Dec 6, 2018 12:30 AM

Aug 2017
The bad animation is better than the romance lmao. Yeahhh the show have a lot of quality....we have a siscon younger brother. One more episode and the torture will be over.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 7, 2019 9:48 AM

Oct 2012
Could have shown me episode 11 as the first one so i wouldn't have had to slog through this mud, and could've classified it as class-A trash and be done with it.
Jan 19, 2019 7:01 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Must make one more episode ..... dropping score ..... anime is a:
Mar 18, 2019 1:19 PM

May 2014
What the hell was with the part about him standing her up and her getting upset? Did they have a date or not? Who cares right, it was never mentioned again one way or the other, but hey let's bring in the pedophile accuser to continue teasing him stealing her away because that's a GREAT character we definitely want to continue having around on the show.

And insert awful incestuous douchebag brother. Last straw, I'm out, not gonna sit through another season of this.

I really wanted to like this show, it's so rare to have a romance anime where the couple is ACTUALLY a couple. I'm always looking for that type of show, and they have to turn it into this shit... son of the bitch.
"My name is John Locke, and I'm responsible
for the well being of this Island"
Mar 18, 2019 1:22 PM

May 2014
annelora said:
Welcome back, ugly animation.
Actually, no. Go away, I don't want you! What was even that moment when they went to park?! Their faces scared me!
I realized I might like this anime because I know manga. And I tried to forget about it and focus only on the adaptation. And you know what? It's not that good. Next episode is going to be the last one and it won't be "a touching love story" like a real Real Girl is. It's "two people started dating out of the blue and girl is constantly jealous then drama happens, the end". I dislike it.
Well, we got to see two dates and more of Takanashi's good side this episode.
Cool, Chika appeared. Can he go away now, please?

Is the manga a lot different/better/not so god damn trashy? If so I would check that out.
"My name is John Locke, and I'm responsible
for the well being of this Island"
Mar 27, 2019 10:59 PM

Jan 2011
The siscon brother showed up out of nowhere. One episode left, but we're more likely to end on a cliffhanger rather than an anime-original ending at this point. (Particularly since we all know there is a second season at this point).
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Apr 5, 2019 12:52 AM

Aug 2017
This show is so bad.

But I liked Ishino looking hot and having the ramen date.

Ito sucks, little pipsqueak.
Jun 8, 2019 5:16 AM

Sep 2012
another anime with perverted siscon brother, she should kick hes ass
Mar 9, 2020 4:46 PM

May 2017
That MC is just a masochist , he asked 2 girl to hit him , then he have his own magical girl hiting him every time

Now a guy hit him and he got red face XD
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jun 11, 2020 12:57 PM

Nov 2017
tsutsu should just get used to being punched down. That ending weird though..

plz @ me
Mar 20, 2021 10:41 PM

Jan 2020

LMAO, lookingood Iroha..
Apr 29, 2021 4:52 AM

Feb 2019
The animation was pretty bad this episode... also, what the hell was up with that last scene? Incest??
Feb 25, 2022 3:49 PM

Jul 2019
Yeah, the animation fell off fr. That's the sad thing about the show. It is actually decent but it failed on that one part that would have made this all the more enjoyable.

As for the story, for the most part. It is fine. I am liking the connection Ito and Ayado share.

New siscon mf really seems to be a very annoying guy, but would like to see where he takes off to next.
May 4, 2022 10:54 AM

Jul 2012
What!!
Lilbro?? I smell siscon here šŸ˜ 
I think this will be their last "test"

Nov 10, 2023 8:37 PM

Mar 2012
i can't remember the end of this season for the life of me and maybe that's because there was no proper ending??
anyway, i want to go to the next season. so, one more!
Mar 21, 5:47 AM
Jan 2022
The siscon made me laugh

More topics from this board

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

31 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 21, 6:11 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 10 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

10 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 21, 4:08 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

247 by Blackgirls536 »»
Jan 20, 9:05 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 9 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

13 by samekenne »»
Jan 9, 5:51 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2018

105 by bakakisima »»
Jan 8, 10:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.