Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2018 3:33 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Meh, the villians in this series would do just about anything to get what they want.

It's kinda disgusting to think about.
Mar 16, 2018 5:04 AM

Oct 2016
So, bunch of elfs got resurrected as the some of the most powerful mages alive. We're in for a ride.
"Where the yummy things are, there I shall be!" - Charmy Papittoson
"It would be wise for you to stop talking nonsense." - Mitsuki
Mar 16, 2018 5:44 AM

Jan 2016
I'll get hate for saying this, but Black Clover unlike a lot of shounens is getting better and better, probably because the start wasn't anything too good but still. This development is really good and interesting.

Edo Tensei done right
Mar 16, 2018 6:21 AM
Jan 2018
Lmaooo they are so fucked!!!
Mar 16, 2018 6:51 AM
Mar 2018
Omg this chapter is epic! This could be the turning point of the whol story!
Remember that the true Light has wind magic? What if Yuno who also has the same wind magic is actually the reincarnation of Light? They all are fuck men :( rip clover kingdom
Damn! The story is goin better every week
Mar 16, 2018 7:00 AM
Oct 2016
CheesySalmon said:
Remember that the true Light has wind magic? What if Yuno who also has the same wind magic is actually the reincarnation of Light? They all are fuck men :( rip clover kingdom

Nope. Real litch had Blade magic and her wife had wind magic.
Mar 16, 2018 7:45 AM
Mar 2018
draco11 said:
CheesySalmon said:

Nope. Real litch had Blade magic and her wife had wind magic.
my bad man! I mistaken. But still tho cant wait for the next chapter to come!! The fuk what i said before wkwk but i never wish yuno would turn before asta :(
Mar 16, 2018 7:53 AM
Oct 2016
This chapter was insane!!! This could a turning point for BC. Next chapter is "150" which is some sort of a special chapter. Don't know what Tabata is saving up for it. Can't wait for it!
Mar 16, 2018 8:34 AM

Mar 2015
holy crap that was some awesome shit!

the white night squad got sacrificed! slime girl, NOOO!!!

masive elf reincarnation and they get their own body and memories back which including lot of upper mage...

lol, asta not one of them... so the theories that asta is some special human being is fail again...

and seem lich didn't get his grimore back yet? i wonder what happened with asta grimore....

draco11 said:
This chapter was insane!!! This could a turning point for BC. Next chapter is "150" which is some sort of a special chapter. Don't know what Tabata is saving up for it. Can't wait for it!

3rd year anniversary i guess.. mgiht another popularity poll...
KumaMar 16, 2018 8:38 AM
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 16, 2018 9:03 AM

Apr 2016
Wait... I thought you needed a lot of time to resurrect someone, like finding the ideal body and all that... But in this chapter they managed to resurrect everyone at once? Is it because of that spell?
Major_GilbertMar 16, 2018 9:07 AM

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Mar 16, 2018 9:52 AM

Dec 2017
haven't seen the same bullshit since naruto's edo tensei
Mar 16, 2018 10:36 AM

Mar 2015
Major_Gilbert said:
Wait... I thought you needed a lot of time to resurrect someone, like finding the ideal body and all that... But in this chapter they managed to resurrect everyone at once? Is it because of that spell?

it's not ressurect, it's massive reincarnation... just replacing the controler of the bodies (or maybe make the original body owner sleep like the fake licht)...

uninstallthegame said:

edotensei is resurrect, this isn't even made new body bullshitery...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 16, 2018 10:47 AM

Jun 2014
Well damn this took quite the turn. I think we're in for some good action in the upcoming chapters.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 16, 2018 11:14 AM

Dec 2017
Kuma said:

uninstallthegame said:

the trivial details of difference isn't what i really meant, i was referring to the massive scale of bullshit that suddenly the author decided to pull up

"reincarnating OP elves into OP mages, lol, why not?" - Yūki Tabata
Mar 16, 2018 11:22 AM

Mar 2015
uninstallthegame said:
Kuma said:

the trivial details of difference isn't what i really meant, i was referring to the massive scale of bullshit that suddenly the author decided to pull up

i mean, it's already explained their conciousness already transported to current days... they just doesn't awaken... the spell simply awakening them....
Mar 16, 2018 11:41 AM
Aug 2016
Can't wait for next chapter. I'm soo excited. This is def.my fave manga.

I still can't get through part why it had to be William Vangeance. I really liked the character.

I can't understand what was the reason for "Licht" reincarating into him(maybe appearance similar to Licht or maybe mana)?
Mar 16, 2018 12:11 PM

Jan 2008
Kuma said:
uninstallthegame said:

i mean, it's already explained their conciousness already transported to current days... they just doesn't awaken... the spell simply awakening them....

Also, not just the mages were awoken. Regular non-OP citizens were turned as well.

Just look at this one page.
https://i2.wp.com/jaiminisbox.com/reader/content/comics/black_clover_55f3d2ec5caf2/149-0-reincarnation_5aab8e33d8b32/11.png?quality=100&strip=all
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Mar 16, 2018 12:15 PM

Mar 2015
kevin_video said:
Kuma said:

Also, not just the mages were awoken. Regular non-OP citizens were turned as well.

https://i2.wp.com/jaiminisbox.com/reader/content/comics/black_clover_55f3d2ec5caf2/149-0-reincarnation_5aab8e33d8b32/11.png?quality=100&strip=all

i think they incarnated based the onw who most resemble them... even gauche little sisters is part of them...
Mar 16, 2018 12:17 PM

Jan 2008
Kuma said:
kevin_video said:

i think they incarnated based the onw who most resemble them... even gauche little sisters is part of them...

I'm down with that theory.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Mar 16, 2018 12:46 PM

Jul 2013
Woah what a chapter oO I expected something similar might happen to Gauche, but not so MANY other important characters.

Aww I don't want to see the resurrected elves "controlling" Yuno's & Luck's bodies in a fight against Asta & Magna ;(
Mar 16, 2018 1:54 PM
Oct 2017
I just picked up this manga couple days ago and sped through it all. What a time to pick it up! The most epic outcome of this would be if it was similar to berserk where everyone dies and asta is in a hellworld afterwords that he has to overcome but unfortunately that probably isn't going to happen in a shounen :(
Mar 16, 2018 4:50 PM
Nov 2017
What a twist! Definitely excited to see what happens now.
Mar 16, 2018 5:16 PM

Sep 2007
Damn ...
That was harsh ...
Look at Gauche sister ... if he have to fight her in future . oO
Mar 16, 2018 5:39 PM
Aug 2015
Fucking Patoli! How dare you did that to my precious Sally?! >:(
Man, even the spell has turned Yuno into evil now.. I hope he doesn't follow Sasuke's path.
Mar 16, 2018 5:46 PM

Dec 2009
ShiroiRyu said:
Damn ...
That was harsh ...
Look at Gauche sister ... if he have to fight her in future . oO

I'm pretty sure Gauche was "reincarnated" too.

Mar 17, 2018 2:31 AM

Sep 2007
Fer said:

I'm pretty sure Gauche was "reincarnated" too.

Yeah ...
I saw after it after reading another time.
Damn !
Mar 17, 2018 9:24 PM
Jan 2018
Honestly one of the best things about black clover is that although they use a lot of shounen tropes, they at least twist them so that’s refreshing, new and unexpected. Most Naruto fanboys would’ve expected that Yuno would’ve go evil but Half the magic guard does so this might be interesting.
Also some of this is foreshadowed in ch. 134 which some of the elves lookin like Gauche and even in ch 51 Fake Licht saying to Gauche he couldn’t afford to hurt him and that he would understand later. So at least this manga seems well fleshed out and planned
kyleiMar 17, 2018 9:29 PM
Mar 18, 2018 4:37 AM
Mar 2018
IS THAT YUNO IN THE MIDDLE OF PAGE 15?
Mar 19, 2018 4:24 PM
Feb 2014
Honestly so anxious to see them fight each other :'c

I want at least one of them to realise that the humans now arent the same ones who wronged them or for the owners of the bodies to fight back but maaaaaan.

I'm excited just sad to see people are probably gonna have to fight friends, allies and maybe even relatives. Most of the main royal family seem to be unaffected but people from less major noble houses like luck apparently are like the reincarnated modern versions of the elves. Which really makes me think Yuno is actually Licht.

It's already been confirmed ,(back around when they were at the witch's place I think) Asta's tomb is related to the elves but he is just a normal guy with ridiculously bad luck but I hope he can get through to them. Gonna break my heart though I just know it. ;;
Mar 20, 2018 7:46 PM

Feb 2016
Nikilikili said:
So, bunch of elfs got resurrected as the some of the most powerful mages alive. We're in for a ride.

Yeahhh, all the best guys (except royalty) turned into elves - have no idea how they will deal with this shit

lelouchvkekistan said:
I just picked up this manga couple days ago and sped through it all. What a time to pick it up! The most epic outcome of this would be if it was similar to berserk where everyone dies and asta is in a hellworld afterwords that he has to overcome but unfortunately that probably isn't going to happen in a shounen :(

it would be super nice, but i don't think it is likely to happen either
=/

Memegate said:
Honestly one of the best things about black clover is that although they use a lot of shounen tropes, they at least twist them so that’s refreshing, new and unexpected. Most Naruto fanboys would’ve expected that Yuno would’ve go evil but Half the magic guard does so this might be interesting.
Also some of this is foreshadowed in ch. 134 which some of the elves lookin like Gauche and even in ch 51 Fake Licht saying to Gauche he couldn’t afford to hurt him and that he would understand later. So at least this manga seems well fleshed out and planned

I was not SO sure this was going to happen, I mean, Yuno turning evil. I thought it was going to be just a healthy rivalry between orphan bff to get the title of emperor of magic (I read this manga in portuguese, so have no idea, which term english translators use). But, of course, with all this ao no exorcist and naruto vibes, one of them becoming evil (and not the one with the demon inside) was totally inside my expectations.

How can you remember something from chapter 51?? Have you just started Black Clover recently? Or your memory is just that good?
Mar 20, 2018 7:51 PM
Jan 2018
xiliqs said:
How can you remember something from chapter 51?? Have you just started Black Clover recently? Or your memory is just that good?

I read it in one day, but I didn’t remember which specifically until someone pointed it out:
Mar 21, 2018 6:05 PM
Mar 2014
I wish Asta had magic power. Can William die already? I wonder what will happen now
Apr 26, 2019 3:20 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Mmmmh. This kinda is bs.

It's just so characters we know can fight against the rest the cast.

And the villains being this heartless to get to their end goal is a huge bad taste in my mouth. I get the "we're not all equal" and whatever bible verse quoting Licht is trying to convey out of bitterness but. It doesn't work well.
May 5, 2019 7:03 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
My God, what has happened? I supposed they were “reborn” into their true selves, Luck as well? It's interesting how everyone who was selected is regarded as a strong mage, goes to show their connection with the elves.
Yuno caught me off guard, this is probably the real turning point of the story. I feel bad for Valtos, Sally as well, they truly looked up to him.
Jul 16, 2019 10:21 AM
Nov 2018
Stripes said:
Licht is trying to convey out of bitterness but. It doesn't work well.

It's not Licth. It's Patry.
Mar 24, 2020 3:12 PM

Aug 2018
Everything goes hard to understand.
Jul 14, 2022 8:41 PM
Community Mod
💧Focalors💧

Mar 2022

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 370 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 25

5 by IzanaSolos »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 371 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 25

1 by JAstaRoth »»
Apr 25, 1:28 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 15 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2015

19 by 9Sepia95 »»
Apr 14, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 14 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2015

17 by 9Sepia95 »»
Apr 13, 7:05 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2015

17 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 9, 11:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.