Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2015 9:11 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The action was surprisingly catchy this episode, at least with that funky beat music.

Yufeng fighting for her "papa" is admirable in a way.
So we also get some background storytelling this episode too. The pacing feels pretty weird for this show at times as it puts more emphasis into what the girls are fighting for.

This was probably my favorite episode for this season as it actually takes itself more seriously though.
Nov 26, 2015 12:00 PM

Mar 2014
So cute

Nov 26, 2015 12:17 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
That was good. I liked Alice and Yoriko's backstory the best. The ending minutes were pretty damn good.
Nov 26, 2015 12:46 PM
Jul 2018
I really like Alice's and Yoriko's backstory, they were nice!
Nov 26, 2015 1:15 PM

Jan 2012
I don't believe for a second that the chief is really dead, but it made for a decent cliffhanger. That aside this episode was pretty much made just to give each of the 4 girls backstory and a win, which woulda been fine except the reasoning behind all these fights is still way too asinine as I've said for three weeks now. Show really needed a better conflict than this. Oh well.
Nov 26, 2015 2:07 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
The best episode of this anime... still meh. All these backstories should have been given to us before.

3/5
Nov 26, 2015 2:16 PM

Jul 2015
So far, it's the best episode of the series though that was a nice cliffhanger
Nov 26, 2015 4:53 PM

May 2015
Old woman got rekt~ Alice's headbutt attack was funny, at the same time adorable somehow, lol. That cliffhanger. Look who's mad~

Nov 26, 2015 5:44 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Gil-Ha suffered the most humiliating defeat. xD Nice job, Alice! o/ Silvie's fight ended in a, rather, silly manner.. :s

The Chief is dead? I highly doubt it. And then suddenly, Dongor is overflowing with bloodlust. He really looks up to the Chief. Yoriko was too strong, possibly one of the strongest characters in the series. Her fight against the Chief was the best I've seen in the series, although it's a shame all those delicious food got wasted..
Nov 26, 2015 5:47 PM

Oct 2015
meh... good resolutions of combats, but, alice win? one must lose for balance. I don't say die, but lose at least.
Nice background for alice, silvie and yoriko.
Battle between Yotaro and Dorgon was obvious.
I am Argentine, so is not very good my English, sorry for the many typing errors.

Nov 26, 2015 7:59 PM

Jan 2015
Let's see... Lance that can become Whip, Lance that have flying Iron Ring, Lance that can become Aeroglider, Lance that used like using a Hammer, Lance that became Gunlance, and then Lance-less fight.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Nov 26, 2015 7:59 PM

Feb 2015
The best episode in the show so far. But is that honestly saying that much? It's been so mediocre thus far. Maybe it'll end better than it started but I doubt it lol
Nov 26, 2015 9:38 PM

Dec 2014
ok I still dont get what's with putting on the masks.. regardless a good episode with action altogether
Nov 26, 2015 11:57 PM

Jun 2013
damn the tranny got rekt by that maid
Nov 27, 2015 4:39 AM

Mar 2013
Gil-Ha was pathetic. Headbutt from the girl? Really? After all that hype about his powers from the other characters?

Well, I liked the ending, though. Dorgon's VA (Ryohei Arai) did a good job there.
Nov 27, 2015 4:59 AM

Feb 2014
Probably the best episode of the series, mainly thanks to the fight between Yoriko and the chief, plus the cliffhanger with the raging Dorgon.

I highly doubt that the chief is dead though. I'm surprised no one tried to check her pulse at all. =/

The other 3 battles was good, but pretty cliché. Gil-Ha, with his science-like boasting, was pretty pathetic with the way that he got REKT by Alice's headbutt.

If the show can keep this momentum towards the end, then at least it can be regarded as decent. If not, then it'll drop towards some of the lowest rated T.V series on this website.
Nov 27, 2015 6:55 AM

Feb 2015
every battle have their own flashback -_-" i really hate that.
but the battle between Yuriko and Chief was really good tbh, i enjoy that one, but Alice battle.... i fucking hate that, with just a butt head, not making any sense, so lame. that is the worst battle i have ever seen. big lance vs small katana; the small katana wins.... WOW! and the other battle.... that is not lance a but a gun.....
rage in the end, i like that cliffhanger...

well, i still curious about the story so i will stay tune until the end.
Nov 27, 2015 11:53 AM
Sep 2015
i wonder if yokiro is related to yotaro?

Tevens said:
every battle have their own flashback -_-" i really hate that.
but the battle between Yuriko and Chief was really good tbh, i enjoy that one, but Alice battle.... i fucking hate that, with just a butt head, not making any sense, so lame. that is the worst battle i have ever seen. big lance vs small katana; the small katana wins.... WOW! and the other battle.... that is not lance a but a gun.....
rage in the end, i like that cliffhanger...

well, i still curious about the story so i will stay tune until the end.

it's fiction it doesn't have to make sense
all you have to know that they won because they had a strong will to win for yotaro.
with that guy's scrawny physique i'm not surprise he got one hit by a head butt to the solar plexus. it's funny too boasting science shit without explain shit, talk shit get hit.
gun lance makes sense coz a gun makes killing easier, she was an assassin before.
Nov 28, 2015 1:34 AM

Jul 2014
My thoughts time: the "fights" were ok but the only fight most of us really cared about was the one with chief and the demonic maid. I really wished the chief had killed her but nah we can't off the main heroes can we?

I also wished one of the supporting cast of characters lost (primarily Alice, I don't hate her but what has she done to be likable again?)but everyone won which is worse than Tom And Jerry.

I did like the cute scene with Maiko and cliffhanger at the end.

P.S: I bet the Chief is alive still.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Nov 28, 2015 7:40 AM

Mar 2015
SCREW PHISYIC AND MAGIC!

JUST BEAT THEM ALL!!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 28, 2015 8:37 AM

Aug 2013
Was that the E Honda headbutt?!?!
Nov 30, 2015 11:16 AM

Aug 2013
Love this show! (^_^)/
Dec 7, 2015 2:52 AM
Mar 2012
Interesting fights with weird lances. Maid pwns granny.
IT'S SCIENCE! HEADBUTT!
Now that girl wants Kongouji... this show only makes weird relationships. Osts actually good.
Mar 29, 2016 1:51 PM

Sep 2013
That science guy getting beat was stupid, but atleast he didn't use his lance I guess.
The other win as well.

Yoriko needs her own spinoff.
The chief is dead? XD LMAO
Red guy is now evil hatred mode.
Sep 17, 2017 12:57 AM

Dec 2012
YORIKO!!!!!
Beat her ass Yoriko.
Why does Ko-Yotaro have a deeper voice than current Yotaro?
Dat Yuriko leg! So fine!

I knew Yotaru and Dorgon would fight each other.

Sorry, Dorgon. Chief may be your Dafei, but Yoriko is my waifu. You don't try and kill my waifu.

Lance charge: The episode.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 8, 2018 12:47 AM

Jan 2015
It was like about 4 minutes of recap of previous scenes and reusing of the same animation, lameeee.
Yoriko's resolve was strong, but damn why did she look absolutely the same in the flashback? If Lance-sama is 15 right now and 7 in flashback, did Yoriko really not change in the slightest?
Anyway at least my heart skipped a beat when Yoriko smiled when Yotaro said thank you, ah :)

Wtf is wrong with Yotaro at the end? why is he asking why Dong-san is mad and like this when just before that he acknowledged that chief is dead. Or is it not enough of a reason for this mega-whiteknight? Weird logic.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lance N' Masques Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2015

32 by huggychan »»
Feb 21, 2021 2:06 PM

Poll: » Lance N' Masques Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2015

42 by huggychan »»
Feb 20, 2021 7:51 AM

Poll: » Lance N' Masques Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2015

214 by huggychan »»
Feb 17, 2021 6:44 AM

Poll: » Lance N' Masques Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2015

68 by L-Mo-Reppin »»
Oct 24, 2020 11:08 AM

Poll: » Lance N' Masques Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2015

39 by LadyLeeMing »»
Jul 13, 2019 10:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.