Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No Game No Life (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
May 30, 2014 10:47 PM

Apr 2010
That last scene is a little worrying.

May 30, 2014 11:30 PM

Oct 2010
oh shit where did Sora go????
May 31, 2014 12:15 AM
Feb 2013
May 31, 2014 3:08 AM

Jun 2008
clannadlover said:
DreamingBeats said:
dirtyuncle said:
Stupid warbeasts. Steph's panties are clearly worth more than some land!

Jibril's are worth more. i mean wait, what

That said which is worse? Jiji accepting Shiro's or Sora's underwear?
(P.S. I vote Jibril' panties too, Steph still has a skirt covering her ;P)

YOU FOOLS!
The point with taking Steph's panties is making her feel shame! Everyone knowing, that Steph doesn't have panties on, yet having her skirt in the way is what makes her sense of shame a thousand times more delicious! Whils Jibril wouldn't give a flying fuck about it. She'd be like a doll. Sure, you removed her clothing, but she wouldn't do anything different from before.

Also, another thing I'm missing from the novels is Sora proclaiming, that noone will die, adressed directly to Jibril after her speech of how Sora is worthy of her for being prepared to kill.
May 31, 2014 3:39 AM
Apr 2014
Everyone is talking about the ending, Sora is missing and stuff. But if you notice, when Shiro and Sora are playing on that console before the episode ends, there is a date, day 19, but after the ending song, Shiro checks her phone for Sora`s number and there is also a date! It was day 21, I think that must be connected to what happend to Sora.
May 31, 2014 4:42 AM

Jun 2008
Silver_Raven said:
Everyone is talking about the ending, Sora is missing and stuff. But if you notice, when Shiro and Sora are playing on that console before the episode ends, there is a date, day 19, but after the ending song, Shiro checks her phone for Sora`s number and there is also a date! It was day 21, I think that must be connected to what happend to Sora.

yeah... it has been pointed out about 4-5 times already... And at least 2 times (other than you) in the last 36 hours...
May 31, 2014 6:38 AM

Jul 2008
One of the best episodes so far especially the end, a second season is a must :D
May 31, 2014 6:48 AM

Jan 2008
Dat ending. Dem feels. Stephs panties.
May 31, 2014 8:19 AM
Aug 2009
GreenDrag said:
clannadlover said:
DreamingBeats said:
dirtyuncle said:
Stupid warbeasts. Steph's panties are clearly worth more than some land!

Jibril's are worth more. i mean wait, what

That said which is worse? Jiji accepting Shiro's or Sora's underwear?
(P.S. I vote Jibril' panties too, Steph still has a skirt covering her ;P)

YOU FOOLS!
The point with taking Steph's panties is making her feel shame! Everyone knowing, that Steph doesn't have panties on, yet having her skirt in the way is what makes her sense of shame a thousand times more delicious! Whils Jibril wouldn't give a flying fuck about it. She'd be like a doll. Sure, you removed her clothing, but she wouldn't do anything different from before.

Also, another thing I'm missing from the novels is Sora proclaiming, that noone will die, adressed directly to Jibril after her speech of how Sora is worthy of her for being prepared to kill.

Too each his own! I can only assume you lean towards S&M, I however maintain that Jibril's definitely wins because she plays along to whatever you are going with and thus I can have ridiculous fun a thousand fold!!!

On you side note, well I assume that Jibril was very much disappointed by that declaration, poor Jibril cannot have fun. XD

Oh and I believe it was over shadowed by the epic ending and all around epic episode but I'm sure everybody loved Sora and Shiro's confused/wtf faces when Jibril was talking about the bravery in betting the lives of 3 million and stuff. That was hilarious when they were looking at Jibril and thinking: What in the world are you talking about you over-zealous, some-what creepy flugel!! (and for the touchy people, no I don't hate Jibril, I love her but objectively speaking she is as I described and much more and much worse)
May 31, 2014 8:39 AM
Oct 2012
clannadlover said:
GreenDrag said:
YOU FOOLS!The point with taking Steph's panties is making her feel shame! Too each his own! I can only assume you lean towards S&M, I however maintain that Jibril's definitely wins because she plays along to whatever you are going with and thus I can have ridiculous fun a thousand fold

It's nothing to do with S&M, he's talking about the power of suggestion and imagination. Pure nudity is nowhere near as sexy as a long thigh cut that momentarily reveals too much of the leg. Its the hint that inflames the imagination of what lays beneath that is so intoxicating. Sure if all you want to do is to get smashed, than nudity is for you, but if you want to savor it, like an expensive bottle of wine that you can enjoy the aroma, have it dance on your palette, and then leave a glorious aftertaste that makes you glad to be alive, then the suggestion of what is under Steph's skirt is infinitely more pleasing.
May 31, 2014 8:43 AM
Aug 2009
Takuan_Soho said:
clannadlover said:
GreenDrag said:
YOU FOOLS!The point with taking Steph's panties is making her feel shame! Too each his own! I can only assume you lean towards S&M, I however maintain that Jibril's definitely wins because she plays along to whatever you are going with and thus I can have ridiculous fun a thousand fold

It's nothing to do with S&M, he's talking about the power of suggestion and imagination. Pure nudity is nowhere near as sexy as a long thigh cut that momentarily reveals too much of the leg. Its the hint that inflames the imagination of what lays beneath that is so intoxicating. Sure if all you want to do is to get smashed, than nudity is for you, but if you want to savor it, like an expensive bottle of wine that you can enjoy the aroma, have it dance on your palette, and then leave a glorious aftertaste that makes you glad to be alive, then the suggestion of what is under Steph's skirt is infinitely more pleasing.

I disagree, he was talking about shame which usually extends to S&M if even just light S&M. So you argument is invalid!! (and I hope everybody realizes that I'm just joking around since this is a fun topic to mess around in XD)
May 31, 2014 9:07 AM

Dec 2013
Why did I put a 10 on this anime from the very first episode?
THIS is why.

Epic thought provoking game-battles with thought processes countered and then re-countered, and then countered yet again!

Every line in the series is well thought out and unless the characters specifically state it, there is ALWAYS a meaning in what they say. No line is left useless in the entirety of the show, anime viewers (and LN readers) are always kept on their toes for fear of missing even the slightest tidbit of information which may or may not have huge implications in each and every point of the story.

It's been a long long time since I've seen MAL episode discussions consistently reaching 20+ with all comments and discussions exclusively praising and/or speculating on the contents of the episode itself (flaming and anime comparison arguments don't count in my book).

Is NGNL THIS good? Yes It IS.

Next episode please! I don't want to spoil myself and "accidentally" read the next part of the LN!

By the way, did anyone catch that the first "TV gray-scale error" came immediately after Steph stated:
Steph: "You mean the Eastern Federation's naming of a date for the game? A whole continent is at stake, so it's going to take more time."

*Gray-scale*

Sora: "That's why before that"

*Gray-scale*

Sora: "I'm waiting for someone with more backbone"

Everyone looks at door

(Closeup on the 19th date)

*Gray-scale*

Sora: ""They're finally here" (Still showing the 19th date)

*Gray-scale*

Sora: "You kept me waiting for too long

*Gray-scale*

Sora: "Yeah I know what you want. Anytime is fine"

Picks up Shiro - continues with speech that everyone has already analyzed the hell out of.

Sora walks off, Shiro follows can't touch him, everything goes silent

Sora: "Now, Let the games begin"

Something has been left unsaid in the speech.

I haven't played detective in a very, very long time now!
L-RyoshiMay 31, 2014 9:28 AM
HESTIAAPPROVES
May 31, 2014 9:14 AM

Jan 2014
NOOOOO DON'T CRY SHIRO!! NII-SAN WILL RETURN!! promise...
May 31, 2014 9:20 AM

Jun 2008
clannadlover said:
Takuan_Soho said:
clannadlover said:
GreenDrag said:

I disagree, he was talking about shame which usually extends to S&M if even just light S&M. So you argument is invalid!! (and I hope everybody realizes that I'm just joking around since this is a fun topic to mess around in XD)

Actually, what I said was yet another part from the novel, that was left out (it was during the shiritori game, where they decided to go with photoing Steph, because Jibril's casual attitude towards nudity made her uninteresting)
May 31, 2014 1:15 PM

Oct 2013
All of my wtf. That revised ending theme, so haunting and... brilliant somehow. o.O

I have no idea what happened at the end there, but I'm certainly loving this anime a lot, holy smokes. o__o
May 31, 2014 2:55 PM

Jul 2010
Damn, this is getting so exciting, what the hell happened at the end there? WATASHI KININARIMASU.Did they already start the game? oh well.Can't wait to see next episode.
Steph's pantsu? go for it Jiiji!
May 31, 2014 5:04 PM
Feb 2014
Ok I guess now would be the perfect time to do some kind of compilation for what people have found out and what still remains open:

First off don't worry I won't include any spoilers in here ^^

Now for the start: We know that before the ending it was the 19th, then the static interference began and after the ending we saw it was the 21th. Hence whatever happened to Sora has to do sth with the 19th(the day the static started) and the 20th.

The other hints are what Sora said before he disappeared ;-):

1) Yup. I'm waiting for someone with more backbone.

2) They are finally here.

3)You kept me waiting for too long.

4)yeah. I know what you want. Anytime is fine.

5)What Sora said directly to Shiro:
5.1) I believe in you.
5.2)Shiro, the two of us are always one.
5.3)Shiro, we are bound by a promise.
5.4)Shiro, we are not heroes of a Shounen manga.
5.5)Shiro, we always win before the game starts.

6)I'm going to get the last piece we need to bring over the EF.

7) Now, let the game begin.

What we don't know:

Why did Sora disappear?

Now a bit of hint giving ;-):

Well, important to note is his last sentence. It means he is going off to play a game, but from his first sentence we know that it is NOT against the werebeasts.

Now comes the fundamental question: Why did he play without Shiro?

We have pages full of discussions of what could have been happening to Shiro and about who is responsible for this situation, but next to nobody even looks at the start of it all ;-)

From before we know that [ ] never loses, but well that is only true if both of them play together; why should he play alone, risking to lose?

Before some may complain: this question can't be entirely solved with what stands above, already because we don't yet know what kind of game Sora played but it may help to come closer to the truth.

Also there can be made some more points out of what he said than what has been already mentioned by users ;-) or what WAS said but went unnoticed by most or all ^^
May 31, 2014 8:25 PM

Aug 2013
Everything had to go wrong at the end.
Just holyshit honestly that scared me >.>
May 31, 2014 10:02 PM

Aug 2013
What happened to Sora at the end i wonder...
My Candies:
Jun 1, 2014 12:39 AM
Apr 2014
Please please please no spoilers but oh my gosh this episode has me on the edge of my seat. I just marathoned all 8 episodes and I'm dying to know what the hell sora is thinking. DON'T LEAVEEEEEEEEE.

*diligently awaits episode 9*
Jun 1, 2014 3:51 AM

May 2014
Omg that twist. Really unexpected and now Shiro is by herself. Sora disappearing is probably his plan and I hope it does work. Who is the dude that Sora mentioned in the end?

5/5 for the massive twist.
Jun 1, 2014 5:25 AM
Apr 2014
Crap, is it just a coincidence I re-watched The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya last night? It's like watching the same torture twice. My heart wasn't ready for that.

Shiro, 11, going through what Kyon, 16, went through, only this time she's probably more attached to Sora than Kyon is to Haruhi... nope, nope, no. Please. That ending already gave me more emotions than all of Kyon's angry scenes in that movie.

SHIRO. MY BABY.
Jun 1, 2014 11:54 AM

Mar 2014
That ending was pretty crazy, especially with all of the weird flickering.

I had begun to wonder if the raw source had been recorded during a thunderstorm or something, haha. XD

Anyway, this is an interesting turn of events.
::End of Transmission::

Jun 1, 2014 1:52 PM

Apr 2013
SHIT.JUST.GOT.REAL
IT'S.ON.NOW.
Now this is something that keeps you excited. *.*
Jun 1, 2014 3:07 PM
Jul 2012
Ok, after all this time of thinking and resting, I think I have a slight clue of what has happened and what is going to happen through reading everyone's comments.

NYAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA, I'M A GENIUS, MAYBE I CAN JOIN THE RANKS OF []

AND BTW, IF I AM ACTUALLY RIGHT, I TELL YOU NOW, I DID NOT READ THE LNs. I HAD EXAMS TO STUDY FOR AND IT WAS HARD, THAT'S WHY I WASN'T ON FOR THE MOST TIME.

and well, if I wasn't right, 2 more days to go!
awilson338Jun 1, 2014 3:26 PM
Jun 1, 2014 3:32 PM

Nov 2013
awilson338 said:
AND BTW, IF MY GENIUS DOES WORK OUT, I TELL YOU NOW, I DID NOT READ THE LNs. I HAD EXAMS TO STUDY FOR AND IT WAS HARD, THAT'S WHY I WASN'T ON FOR THE MOST TIME.

Well I was about to say that you were a genius by missing the mark by a long shot.... you just made me lose the will though...

Basically you are almost half right, but at the same time you completely lost sight the target.

In case you are interested I already gave two kinds of "help" a few pages ago... on the first "help" I give off clues to figuring out the solution (this is safe to read since it doesn't spoil) -
post here

Then a few comments after, I quite literally spill the beans cause on the first spoiler I gather all the clues that were told till that time (one of them quite revealing), while on the second spoiler I literally tell everything that is really happening (in case you are trying to figure out without spoilers I wouldn't recommend the consultation of this comment and its spoilers) - post here
DarkMoonWolfJun 1, 2014 3:35 PM
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Jun 1, 2014 3:45 PM
Jul 2012
I hate myself. Just when I thought the logic within that argument was good enough to pass. Damn. I'm going to go to Grand Canyon for a while and maybe take a trip to the bottom of it in the quickest time possible. Thanks though, I've seen those posts, but I guess I just forgot them as they didn't really fit in the original idea I had.
Ok, I give up. I'll just read the answers lol.
Jun 1, 2014 3:51 PM
Jul 2012
Mhm, nice answer. I knwe that was going to happen too. That was my second guess! :P
Jun 1, 2014 9:10 PM
Apr 2014
Someone with more backbone, huh?

So I guess this girl and her friend did come and challenge him...
Jun 1, 2014 11:02 PM

Nov 2012
I thought this was a smart anime, but then they go ahead and throw the dark in there! The 'feels' are real, bro. Bro... Nii...

Love the ED. I really want to watch the original ending but I think I'll ruin the suspense. I feel so bad for Shiro.

What surprises me the most is that Sora didn't tell Shiro anything anout him disappearing. Was this because Shiro won't let Sora go alone? Why does Sora have to go alone? Not enough information.

Great episode 10/10.
I believe that unless you know for sure that you don't like a concept, you should keep exploring it. Whether it be characteristics of people or a genre of some sort, you never know if you don't like it until you've seen quality work corresponding to that genre. Keep exploring until you've found something you enjoy, or something of quality. Then you know what's bad, what's good, and what isn't for you.
( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Everyday life.
Jun 1, 2014 11:45 PM

Nov 2011
UsaraDark said:
I thought this was a smart anime, but then they go ahead and throw the dark in there! The 'feels' are real, bro. Bro... Nii...

Love the ED. I really want to watch the original ending but I think I'll ruin the suspense. I feel so bad for Shiro.

What surprises me the most is that Sora didn't tell Shiro anything anout him disappearing. Was this because Shiro won't let Sora go alone? Why does Sora have to go alone? Not enough information.

Great episode 10/10.

it's all part of Sora's plan. what exactly, i don't know. someone probably explained in the spoilers in the posts prior to this one.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Jun 2, 2014 6:04 AM

Jan 2013
What a plot twist.But i bet that is part of the Sora's plan,but still i wonder why only Shiro remembers him and the rest forgot,he must have played a game and lost? O.o thats strange,but however they will surely win because the White Ones Never Lose! And i wonder want kind of last peace he was talking about before vanishing,he said that it was the last peace to conquer the other nation....I think i know how is it going to end,Shiro will be almost loosing the game and fall of despair and then Sora appears with the answer to how in and done,end of the 1st season :D
Aahah that new loli cute girl,Izuna is so cute ahah :) So funny watching Shiro & Sora touching Izuna because she is cute ahaha ^^
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 2, 2014 8:05 AM

Sep 2012
Quick question how many of you guys think if it was a good idea for Sora to bet the race piece. i think it was a good move because humanity wins not matter what the outcome win or lose and i will leave it that and see if you guys can see want i have seen btw i have not read the light novel so yer XD just things going though my head
Jun 2, 2014 8:32 AM

Nov 2013
HeroDXD said:
Quick question how many of you guys think if it was a good idea for Sora to bet the race piece. i think it was a good move because humanity wins not matter what the outcome win or lose and i will leave it that and see if you guys can see want i have seen btw i have not read the light novel so yer XD just things going though my head

Like many people before me said already, I believe he did well in betting the piece...
The world was static, never moving forward, never evolving. Almost seemed like a never ending game, so by betting the race piece Sora forced all other races and countries to wake up and start moving if they don't want to be left behind.

Besides, it's in the pledges to have fun while playing, so even though I only read the LN till volume 3, I still believe that it in the end it won't care if the race piece is bet or not, as long as someone won the rights to use it against Tet.

Ultimately the basic rights of each individual cannot be bet by others since everyone must forcibly play along with everybody. Only each individual can bet their own rights.

But this is just pure speculation, and like all those who are are making theories, spectacularly fail... Let's wait and see.. personally I'm still waiting for volume 4 translation to be over...
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Jun 2, 2014 10:46 AM
Feb 2014
HeroDXD said:

Well apart from the reason that he had to bet it to back the EF in a corner imo it generally was a good move, too.

As said once you lose your race piece you are nothing more than animals for the race who has your piece but whether you are actually treated as such is purely within the grasp of the winner.

The races never betted their pieces before because they all feared what would happen with them if they lost; but now as Sora has started moving forward, as DarkMoonWolf said, they have to act accordingly which basically opens the floodgates ;-)
Jun 2, 2014 12:40 PM

Mar 2014
Amazing!! All I can say.
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Jun 2, 2014 1:05 PM

Nov 2010
Caleb8980 said:
As said once you lose your race piece you are nothing more than animals for the race who has your piece

I don't think it's exactly like that (I also agree with the rest of quoted sentence), because it would more-or-less contradict with Tet's intention.
Remember, obtaining all 16 Race Pieces, in other words counquering all races, gives the owner of the Race Pieces to challenge Tet. Tet's intention (at least how I interpret it) is to force challenger to unite all races against him, not to drive them extinct. 10th Commandment may also be a hint pointing to that intention as it's separated from other commandments.

Besides, there isn't stated anywhere - at least for now - that what Fi stated about losing a Race Piece is true. By the way, I didn't read LN.

Anyway... Yeah, I think it was pretty smart move, considering Blank is confident that they can win Eastern Federation's game. Sora applied psychological pressure to EF by presenting Blank's knowledge about their game, and by betting Race Piece he cut off all means of escape for EF, thus ensuring that EF will take their time to prepare for the challenge. Thanks to that, he got enough time to react to the "danger" which stems from betting the Race Piece.

Regarding that, I formed my own theory after rewatching that episode 15 times and going through this thread to see if I missed any hints. Can't wait for ep9 to see if I'm correct...
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
Jun 2, 2014 2:14 PM
Feb 2014
Aurioch said:
Caleb8980 said:
As said once you lose your race piece you are nothing more than animals for the race who has your piece

I don't think it's exactly like that (I also agree with the rest of quoted sentence), because it would more-or-less contradict with Tet's intention.
Remember, obtaining all 16 Race Pieces, in other words counquering all races, gives the owner of the Race Pieces to challenge Tet. Tet's intention (at least how I interpret it) is to force challenger to unite all races against him, not to drive them extinct. 10th Commandment may also be a hint pointing to that intention as it's separated from other commandments.

Besides, there isn't stated anywhere - at least for now - that what Fi stated about losing a Race Piece is true. By the way, I didn't read LN.

Anyway... Yeah, I think it was pretty smart move, considering Blank is confident that they can win Eastern Federation's game. Sora applied psychological pressure to EF by presenting Blank's knowledge about their game, and by betting Race Piece he cut off all means of escape for EF, thus ensuring that EF will take their time to prepare for the challenge. Thanks to that, he got enough time to react to the "danger" which stems from betting the Race Piece.

Regarding that, I formed my own theory after rewatching that episode 15 times and going through this thread to see if I missed any hints. Can't wait for ep9 to see if I'm correct...

Yep but the problem is as Sora said: nobody figured out how to beat this world.

Everyone just cowered in fear at the possibility that the loss of the race piece was equal with going extinct.
Jun 2, 2014 10:58 PM

Jun 2013
Jibril pulled a Chitanda
Jun 3, 2014 4:13 AM

Jan 2013
Nooo, Sora :o
I think they erased all the memories of him and he has to play the game by himself.

Kuuhaku never looses... but Sora can.
Jun 3, 2014 5:16 AM

Sep 2012
here the thing even if they lose in the next ep which unlikely and you don't even need to guess why its simple hero always win type of story etc. So anyway if they do lose har happens? they are no longer a race and they are lower than the animals but here the thing since they lost won't that mean they no longer have to fellow the 10 rules which means they are free to do want they want in the world
Jun 3, 2014 5:42 AM
Feb 2014
HeroDXD said:
here the thing even if they lose in the next ep which unlikely and you don't even need to guess why its simple hero always win type of story etc. So anyway if they do lose har happens? they are no longer a race and they are lower than the animals but here the thing since they lost won't that mean they no longer have to fellow the 10 rules which means they are free to do want they want in the world

You are forgetting about oath #1: "All bloodshed, pillage and war is forbidden"

If they are exempt from that rule anybody can do anything with them; from stealing to killing or selling them as slaves.
Especially the race who won the race piece has the most power over them, as they hold their only life line. As long as that race allows it, all races could do with Imanity what they want.

That bloodshed doesn't include animals or in general beings that are not part of the Exceed is easily proven, otherwise they would have no meat or fish to eat.

EDIT: Yes they themselves then could do the same but each other race has either much better physical specs or magic, hence having a big advantage.
Jun 3, 2014 6:09 AM

Feb 2014
Caleb8980 said:
HeroDXD said:

You are forgetting about oath #1: "All bloodshed, pillage and war is forbidden"

If they are exempt from that rule anybody can do anything with them; from stealing to killing or selling them as slaves.
Especially the race who won the race piece has the most power over them, as they hold their only life line. As long as that race allows it, all races could do with Imanity what they want.

That bloodshed doesn't include animals or in general beings that are not part of the Exceed is easily proven, otherwise they would have no meat or fish to eat.

EDIT: Yes they themselves then could do the same but each other race has either much better physical specs or magic, hence having a big advantage.

Well, the anime didn't mention it...But there is additional rule about sexual activity, for example. If bloodshed is prohibited, then sex supposedly impossible. But actually "bloodshed" allowed if both parties accept it, so reproduction process is still allowed. more or less, that's how i remembered it.
Jun 3, 2014 6:11 AM
Jan 2010
KINGU KORIMUSONU
Jun 3, 2014 6:19 AM
Jun 2013
WATASHI KININARIMASU

Nice Hyouka reference.

woahwohawohaowhoawhoahwoawh slow down what just happened, is my T.V short circuiting? Is something not plugged in right?

The editing to the end of the episode and the ED was incredible, it really added to the atmosphere.

Didn't expect that seriousness, caught me off guard.

Love the show. One of the best of the season imo.
dyliebooJun 3, 2014 6:22 AM
Jun 3, 2014 7:37 AM

Nov 2013
I've lost the ability to even.
I'm too lazy to make a fancy sig
〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Jun 3, 2014 9:13 AM

Apr 2009
...Still boring, obviously this is all part of a grander scheme of Sora. Not even King Crimson (Hello, token Jojo reference this episode), Conan or YGO made me laugh.
Oh well, 2/3rds done with it.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Jun 3, 2014 10:55 AM

Apr 2014
cant wait for tomowrrow and the answers for so many questions
Jun 3, 2014 12:07 PM

Jun 2008
MShukyDeneuve said:
Well, the anime didn't mention it...But there is additional rule about sexual activity, for example. If bloodshed is prohibited, then sex supposedly impossible. But actually "bloodshed" allowed if both parties accept it, so reproduction process is still allowed. more or less, that's how i remembered it.

As long as something is "consensual", meaning, that the party taking the infringement is fine with it, anything is possible (maybe even euthanasia).
However, the point stands, if they did lose, they would be able to do what they want, and get the same treatment from others. (just shows how narrowminded even the strongest beings are in that world, not figuring out, that they could theoratically do as they pleased if they lost their piece).
Jun 3, 2014 2:58 PM

Mar 2014
I can't wait for next episode. NGNL just keeps getting better and better with each episode
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Pages (11) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 14, 2014

705 by Bienard »»
May 12, 6:30 AM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cheesekao - Jun 25, 2014

1022 by NoFaceCastle »»
May 3, 11:14 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2014

510 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 30, 10:10 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2014

623 by hsallrounder »»
Apr 28, 5:41 AM

» No Game No Life’s Original Creator Pleads For A Second Season Of The Anime ( 1 2 )

deg - Apr 10

58 by Animeistaken »»
Apr 24, 8:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.