Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 31, 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
Komari to be next president?! Pretty big responsibility thrown at her.

Kazuhiko is also to become vice president and in charged of managing an event. It was a fine episode but the mood felt kinda tense throughout all that. Kazuhiko has became a depectively complex character in recent episodes.
Aug 31, 8:59 AM

May 2020
Hey look, that's why miss secretary is the best girl around( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)… I mean no, this a school, how could she have the nerve to do something like that. Still that being that, I don’t think Komari minded much there lol. Btw, I don’t think someone who’s been drawn and written like Komari is fit for the kind of role her fellow literature club senpai wants her to see in, though hey, being the busybody our protag is, without even someone asking him to play that role, he’d help her…

… in fact, dude is using all her connections. Yeah, the TWO people, whom he lent his shoulder to when they wanted to vent their frustration. Though hey anyway, I’m more interested in how this would go for Komari, if it means, she would become a different person after this. And that's a big "IF", given the kind of people they're dealing with... the supreme body of the school, that is, the student council. Not the best impression the club has there, and yeah, add the student council president plus those roses in the background.
Softhenic03Aug 31, 9:26 AM
Aug 31, 9:10 AM
Dec 2022
A-1 cooked in this ep. The OST are so good. Komari's arc is finally here, and it's already looking good and her ED is chilling, fits her style. Plus the introduction of another 2 Student Council. Basori's voice is perfect and I didn't expect that voice from our Student Council President 👀, It's perfect too!!
Aug 31, 9:18 AM

Feb 2019
People been hyping Lemon and Anna, but Komari about to steal the show with her arc. Can’t wait to see her get fleshed out and A-1 cooked in this first episode. We also got more Shikiya at the start of the episode which is always a plus. She’s been in like two episodes so far but always steals the show!

Komari is such a shy and reserved person, so taking lead in planning for this festival should be a great chance for her to grow. It’s also sweet to think of this as being her last little send off to her crush too.

“They’re cute and eat a lot, doesn’t mean you love them” Nukumizu comparing Anna to a sea otter when Komari asked if they were going out is killing me 😂 my baby does not eat that much cmon man.

Kaju scenes are always appreciated, everyone hypes up Yuki this season but Kaju is best imouto. Looking forward to see what she cooks up for the festival.

Got some new characters introduced in this ep too.. I’m really looking forward to this arc it seems like it’s gonna be a nice departure from the first two volumes.
Marinate1016Aug 31, 11:06 AM
Aug 31, 10:07 AM

Apr 2016
I really need to ask this, is this intentional by the author ? Is it an intent that the "side" girls, like the prez glasses girl, and the gyaru treasury girl are on the screen for like five minutes, and yet i want them to be the main focus of the show, lmao.

Dont get me wrong the "main" trio + the little sister are all really good, but man ... that's some talent in writing "heroines", i give them that.
Aug 31, 10:15 AM

Jul 2024
That scene before the intro was something different for this show.

What a dork, Imouto asked him "how are things going" and he tells her about the plumbing repairs.

Sosuke: "I'm just so used to it." Ouch, poor Anna.

Chika continues to improve in talking with her friends, and she has "rugrats" at home.

Komari outro is good.
LordCrueltyVAug 31, 10:49 AM
Lord Cruelty V
"But my Dreams they're not as empty, as my conscience seems to be"
Aug 31, 10:23 AM

Jul 2017
Volume 3 of the LN with Komari's arc, let's go!

Nukumizu is back at the faucet, and so too is Komari...seeing her be trapped in the Literature Club's room with Yumeko being a zombie...lols.

Yumeko dressing up as a zombie for the upcoming Tsuwabuki Fest school festival handing back the application form to them, citing a lack of a theme for their exhibit. Shintaro wanting Komari to succeed him as the next club president and Nukumizu as vice president, even Koto feels the same way for him to assist Komari. Kaju, like RoshiDere's Yuki, is a gremlin for her older brother's love life lols, what's up with that. Anna on the other hand...is back to consuming more food, and her idea of helping the club for research, is only a one-way street. Nukumizu wanting Anna to help bond both food and literature together being a consultant, that's the only thing she's good at...beef hot pots and the like lols.

Anna sticking to her food theme, and they desperately need to find an advisor for the club...which turned out to be their homeroom teacher Konami "Amana" Amanatsu for the job, at least in terms of applications. Continuing the research, Kaju greatly lends her help, and Nukumizu is able to put together a theme based on historical figures with food. Together with faculty advisor Konuki Sayo that Amana recruited for them, things are going well...except for Komari who has to deal with the new pressure she's facing as club president.

The student council of the eccentric Tiara Basori and president...that aura though.

Ganbatte Komari, your moment to shine will slowly come! Komari's ED cover song of Yui's "feel my soul" is so good.
Aug 31, 10:35 AM
Nov 2017
That's a dude right
Aug 31, 10:38 AM

Jan 2021
Thank you Senjougahara
負けたくない

Aug 31, 10:45 AM
Jun 2023
Felt like yet another 5 mins episode as always. More imouto scenes which is always appreciated.
Though I must ask, if Komari's arc is 3-4 eps long, what will the 11 or 12 episode be about?
Aug 31, 10:59 AM

Mar 2021
Really loved the focus on Komari this episode she is so adorable and would be the perfect next leader of the literature club.
Aug 31, 11:00 AM

Feb 2016
I'm starting to like Yanami's expressions.

At around 18:26, the background music (BGM) used a similar chord progression to the Ending (ED) theme of Your Lie in April.

YouTubeWeird Videos
Anime Edits
PixivSheetHost

"Salvation is a thin thread dangling from heaven."
- Mary ~ Death Mark

Aug 31, 11:03 AM
Sep 2020
In LN, is Basori has crush on Nukumizu?
Aug 31, 11:04 AM
Oct 2020
Ok time for a Komari focused arc! The new ed is nice.

We also get to see more of the student council members.The two new members we see are Teiara Basori and the student council president who had quite the flashy entrance I guess. Shikiya's nurse outfit was also nice. The nurse Konuki is also now the literature club's advisor.

Sadly I couldn't hold myself back and read all the Ln's I could so now i know what's going to happen but rest assured this is peak. I really do hope we get another season. Especially since the next arc focuses on

Also yes like an Otter Anna is cute and eats a lot but you don't fall in love with an Otter.
RexnihiloAug 31, 11:29 AM
Aug 31, 11:11 AM
Sep 2015
I was really waiting for the ending on Komari, Lemon's was great, but Komari's is a little below, too bad.
Aug 31, 11:14 AM

Jul 2016
Pinpointing a specific person's exact coordinates purely from their taste on tap water has to be the most underrated superpower ever.

And ngl their idea for the festival sounds so cozy. I can totally imagine myself vibing with a literature-themed snack stall for way longer than I'd expect to.
Aug 31, 11:18 AM

Dec 2021
If it wasn't certain enough before, it's fs certain now that Yanami has LOST. "I'm used to seeing her naked"..... IN SCHOOL??? Yeah, RIP Yanami lol. Speaking of her, nice analogy from Nukumizu to comparing his "like" to Yanami to the same as the like you get from looking at cute otters... so, I guess he thinks she's cute. That's a start lols.

This being Komari's arc and all, it's a simple message this time around, with the episode title being 'If You're In Trouble, Feel Free to Consult', with the one in trouble being Komari and the consultant being Nukumizu... NOT Yanami LOL.

And that post credit scene... student council being the "antagonists" wasn't on the bingo board, but okay. They gave hella aura to chairwomen-san, so I expect big things.

Aug 31, 11:27 AM

Oct 2017
Nukumizu describing Minami using Otter had me loling but very on point, gluttonous and cute but not necessarily someone you fall in love with. This episode once again had amusing moments with her like the Karen and Sousuke stuff and also her superb cooking skills. Not a dull moment with her around.

Kaju's so cute, she takes care of her brother a lot. The sibling moments are very sweet. If only imoutos irl were like this lol, mine won't come in one meter radius of me.

Komari and Nukumizu's been working hard to prepare for the fest, specially Komari. She looks a bit sad and worn out though, needs a breather. Also I forgot how much of a water freak these two were. Btw Komari can smell Lemon lol? "Yakishio's in the air".

Good to see the senseis again and happy Sayo sensei will be their advisor, we'll get more of her. Got to see prez in the post credit scene and she certainly seems interesting alright. Also forgot to mention but another wild appearance from Yumeko, nice cosplay.
Aug 31, 11:34 AM
Nov 2022
Well, there wasn't much comedy, but it lays the groundwork for what I imagine Komari's character arc will be like.

I really liked the ending, it conveys the emotions very well.

The final part of the episode left me intrigued, I'll look forward to next week.
Aug 31, 11:35 AM
Mar 2015
Somehow our boy helped Komari assume her new role as president and get the application for the festival approved got an advisor and got Komari and his sister to make sweets for the festival
Aug 31, 11:55 AM

Jul 2022
I wanted to see Shikiya again, but I didn't expect her to show up in a nurse outfit, so I'm happy about that. She's crazier than half the psych ward, and in her past life, she was definitely a zombie. But there's something about her that really draws me in, and it's not just those two usual reasons - well, maybe a little.

Even though Anna is very cute, I agree with Nukumizu: I couldn't fall in love with her. The way she always prioritizes satisfying her craving to eat above everything else only reinforces what Nukumizu thinks.

Komari isn't my favorite so far, but considering what might happen, I think with the development they give her, she could easily become the best, as she seems to have the most chemistry with Nukumizu.

Two more girls are joining from the student council. Maybe Basori will become another losing heroine, but this time, I think the president will reject her, judging by the way she looks at her.
Aug 31, 12:15 PM

Sep 2011
probably the weakest ep so far but thats more to do with other ones being really nice than this doing anything wrong, it was still nice to see Komari do something again cause she kind of faded into the background very quick after only getting like half an ep worth of focus before

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 31, 12:47 PM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Cute episode, Student council is special :3
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Aug 31, 12:51 PM
Mar 2020
Logically speaking, Komari is the girl for Nukumizu. Both are almost a carbon copy of each other, maybe Nukumizu is not that introverted though.

IRL it could happen either way, either you would have a great time for having a partner that has many similarities or could end up tragically, no middle ground.

But yeah, another banger episode, I'm glad this anime got its well deserved recognition, I still remember that there are almost literally no people commenting on the 1st Episode thread (My comment is #17 on the 1st Episode thread, I was literally saying that this anime is way underrated since nobody was actually talks about it) and during the beginning of this Summer season, this anime only had like what, 20K members? It got almost the same numbers like Mayopan though sadly, Mayopan didn't take off like this one.
Aug 31, 1:23 PM
Aug 2022
those last couple minutes were unnecessarily intense
Aug 31, 1:51 PM

Jan 2023
Pretty fun episode!
Anna is as silly as always, and the mc is once again roped into helping one of the girls haha.
Aug 31, 1:55 PM

Aug 2022
A Komari arc! Fuck yeah! Really excited about this one. I didn' really know what to think of her character at the start, but she has grown on me since then.

I wish we got to see more of Kaju. Her appearances are too brief!
Aug 31, 1:57 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to Phantom_373
those last couple minutes were unnecessarily intense
@Phantom_373 Man, the Student Council in this School is just... A little creepy, I guess is the right word. Or maybe just intense? Well whatever, we meet more of them today.
Aug 31, 2:01 PM
Mar 2021
Another great episode, i have enjoyed it a lot, personally even more then the last one. Already can't wait for the next episode
Aug 31, 2:04 PM

Jul 2022
I want to marry an otter.
Aug 31, 2:45 PM

Jun 2023
Thanks for being the club advisor, Senjougahara
Aug 31, 3:18 PM

Apr 2024
This nurse is so fucking hot i need to suck her boobs and calling her mommy while she say the she love me , her good boy
Currently madly in love with my babygirl Laura Kinney💛💛

Aug 31, 3:20 PM

Mar 2019
Inside Yanami's head: "FOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Aug 31, 3:41 PM

Nov 2020
Ah, VA has really made Komari the best girl. I've seen many anime girls like her, but I've never seen one that's just so... normal. Probably why I like her so much now.
Aug 31, 4:26 PM

Nov 2013
Komari is cute and all but her as the next president??? Is that a joke? If it isn't, her transformation must be legendary!

Lovely new ED btw.

Nukumizu using otters to explain his relationship with Anna, lol.
Aug 31, 4:40 PM
Aug 2024
They mentioned Scotch eggs, and quail eggs. If they were able to dig up a literary referent, combining the two would be a perfect snack to offer guests at their school fest table.
Aug 31, 4:54 PM

Jan 2024
"Sea Otter are cute and eats a lot. But you can't fall in love with Sea Otter _ Nukumizu Kazuhiko
It had me on stitches🤣🤣😭

Really hyped for this arc and this episode started it so brilliantly one of the best episodes so far. Komari had little screentime but now it's her time to shine. Koto & Komari's relationship is so delightful to watch everytime. Even being "rivals" the treat each other with so care. Hope Komari can give her and Shintaro farewell.

After 2 episodes of finally we got Kaju back. Had to satisfy myself by watching episodes trailers of her extreme Brocon obsession discussion with Gon. But she is back cutest as ever.

Brocon or anything they way she wants to help her brother and his club is actually so nice.
They decide to go with modified version of Anna plan . All the responsibility is on Nukumizu(& Kaju) and Komari while Anna chilles and gains point on calorie meter. Komari is trying so hard to satisfy her senpais. Nukumizu and Komari chemistry was solid. At this stage I rather prefer her in case of romance over Anna after her idiotic behaviours.

Also my man has to deal with more crazy girls. Shikiya was enough as her own dressing up as sus zombie and now two more weirdos of student council. Also that borderline criminal nurse as advisor too. He needs help.

A1 cooked again, that water animation was pure Cinema.
Komari ED is excellent better than Lemon but Anna's one is still best.
Aug 31, 4:55 PM

May 2019
Ok so this episode was much better than the last one and it focused more on Komari, but also had Nukumizu and Anna in it. When Komari said she thought Nukumizu and Anna were going out I didn't think much of it but it looks like Anna may have gotten a bit jealous when he was talking to Komari by himself and also gave her the dessert treat. On that note it was hilarious how Nukumizu compared Anna to an otter, being cute and having a big ass appetite haha. Also about their new advisor, I remember her from early on implying that she did some dirty things at school I believe, naughty nurse...

Btw, what's up with the sexy zombie-ish outfit from the girl in the beginning?? I'm not complaining but was more (pleasantly) surprised to see her wearing that at school and when she reached into her chest I was like woah!:

Aug 31, 5:54 PM
Aug 2024
OMG, it's Yui!!! YUI GUYS!!!
My youth burning
Aug 31, 5:57 PM
Apr 2021

score to this episode is kaju/10 masterpiece, onii-sama

Aug 31, 6:09 PM

Jul 2024
The chairwomen gave off final boss energy lol
Aug 31, 6:10 PM

Apr 2022
wow that opening scene with the chick in the nurse outfit went hard af (lol) and then the other teacher later. but that amana teacher lowkey reminds me of one of my own teachers from highschool, although amana seems a little more frisky and my teacher was more peppery. ahh we also have the nice seniors leaving school again, happens in pretty much every highschool anime and makes me kinda bummed everytime. komari got big shoes to fill. and ofc nuzkumizu and yanami were a delight to watch as usual. also kaju was cute, i like how she supports yanami x nukumizu lmao.
Aug 31, 6:21 PM

May 2023
It's time to enter the best girl Komari arc, it seems that this arc will focus on Komari's character development, and Nukkun will give the biggest support to Komari in order to become the president of the literature club and be more courageous than before.

Kajuu is the best imouto this year so far, everyone wants an imouto like Kajuu who is caring, not only because she is cute and funny but she is also reliable.

I really want to know more about Shikiya's character, her existence is so scary and horny at the same time lmao.

Nukkun and the others planned to make sweet snacks that the authors liked for their theme at the school festival, and as usual Anna was the one who liked food related things the most, finally what I expected happened the club advisor was Konuki sensei LFG.

The new character is the student council, Basori Tiara is a cute and unique name but what caught my attention is the student council president, why do i hear final boss music when she enters the room, the aura of the student council president is very pronounced in her heavy voice, I love her voice, hope to see more scenes with the student council.

FEEL MY SOUL COVERED BY KOMARI VA? LFG MAN. didn't expect my favorite song from YUI to be covered here, and for me this is the best ED so far from all makeine EDs (even roshidere), for some reason I immediately cried hearing this song and for visuals as usual A1 did not disappoint.
NezuSwallowtail_Aug 31, 6:34 PM
Aug 31, 7:12 PM

Jan 2016
I haven't given this a rating yet, but I'm leaning to 8/10.
Yanami mad that Nukumizu treats the humble Komari normally and not herself, completely oblivious to fact she's quite the leech LOL Komari didn't know Nukumizu was single, I see potential here as those 2 are most compatible of the "losing heroines", if they do end up pairing him with someone, but [insert starting show line about High School relationship statistics].
I knew that perverted nurse that's trying to track these kids love webs would be their advisor hahaha.
4/5, I didn't love it, but can't think of a reason why.

Aug 31, 7:13 PM
Aug 2024
Reply to Ikaer
I was really waiting for the ending on Komari, Lemon's was great, but Komari's is a little below, too bad.
@Ikaer Really? It's Yui's song bro. Yui. How it below "Crazy for You"?
Aug 31, 7:26 PM

Dec 2022
Another good ep...
Aug 31, 7:47 PM
Sep 2015
Reply to Luckser
@Ikaer Really? It's Yui's song bro. Yui. How it below "Crazy for You"?
@Luckser it's my fault, I didn't specify, I wasn't disappointed by the song, more by the visuals and the storyboard which seemed to me not as good as those of the lemon ending.
Aug 31, 8:05 PM

Jun 2015
finally Komari's Arc! the 3rd years graduating just slipped past my mind and I didnt really thought about Komari becoming the club's president, sounds like a pretty responsible role for her but thats what makes it interesting, good luck Komari!, Nukumizu will be there to support you!

The student council are such a bunch of weirdos lol, what did that SC president saw on Nukumizu or is she just like that to everyone... assuming that the SC President is also graduating, is it possible for Shikiya to succeed her(?)
I seriously want to see more of Shikiya.

--and just another week of our gluttonous Otter (Anna) just being herself.
Aug 31, 8:46 PM
May 2024
The art style of the new ED is fascinating. Watched it for at least 10 times.
Aug 31, 8:52 PM
Jan 2013
Well they just set up the harem finally,but I look forward to the new student council villains.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Yesterday

92 by Luckser »»
2 hours ago

» Anyone else getting bored on this anime? ( 1 2 )

GodsTheGuy - Sep 5

83 by cugel »»
3 hours ago

» 3rd Ending

ARK-13 - Aug 31

4 by Levi_97 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 24

170 by sholana »»
7 hours ago

» Episode 6 Ending

Yui_Suzumiya69 - Sep 3

12 by EdgyLord666 »»
Yesterday, 2:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.