Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 1, 1:05 AM
Oct 2022
My honest reaction at the end of the chapter.... aaaaaaaaw I feel relieved, happy and revitalized now that I know my Akira-chan is okay! OH REALLY! I WOULD NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU! I DON'T KNOW HOW I COULD CONTINUE THE SERIES WITHOUT MY FAVORITE GIRL!

Thank you Reimi, for bringing our angry, taciturn, indifferent, rude and know-it-all Akira-chan! >///< πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ’—πŸ’—

Bless you Reimi! πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ’—πŸ’—
May 1, 2:56 AM

Mar 2008
Damn that guy was annoying. I would have kicked his ass harder

And wtf was with that flashback sequence. What was this guy planning with 7G anyway.

Good thing Akira is back to normal...well normal for her
May 1, 3:58 AM

Sep 2010
Was kind of odd how Shizuru started crying inside the hangar, then her tears just vanished instantly. I take it that's just a quirk of the animation and has nothing to do with 7G.
TakataMay 1, 4:15 AM
May 1, 4:29 AM

Feb 2016
Godlike anime, just random dumb fun with cute ahh girls, it's perfect lmao
I adore Reimi she is great, I looove kind-hearted gyarus ❀️
Sorry if my english is bad (γ£Λ˜β–½Λ˜)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
May 1, 5:24 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Reimi with her best King Kong impression :D

The banter in this episode peaked, best part of it.
May 1, 7:23 AM
Sep 2021
Akira has been cured of her problems & after saving the residents, the gang moves forward.
May 1, 12:21 PM

Jul 2019
Every week I learn something new from this show, today I learned a much more interesting way of archery.
May 1, 2:25 PM
Apr 2021
Oh thank God Akira is fine and alright I was afraid she’d die or permanently stay like that for the rest of show and that I’d never see smug attitude Akira ever again but alas she’s been saved but the end of this episodeπŸ˜«πŸ™πŸ½πŸ˜«πŸ™πŸ½πŸ˜«πŸ™πŸ½πŸ˜«πŸ˜©πŸ™πŸ½πŸ˜©πŸ™πŸ½πŸ˜©

That archery match was so jokes like why the fuck was she beating tf outta that kid with the bow? Why did they get into the archer shooting stance at the beginning of the arrows weren’t gonna be used? This 7G kills me man😭🀣😭😭😭😭😭

Reimi was the MVP in this episode omg her going King Kong mode and just blitzing a military base was cold and gave me goosebumps a lil bit I wasn’t expecting her character to even do that, usually the Gyaru type characters are happy go lucky but not Reimi she’s happy go lucky with anger on the side😭πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Wtf is this 7G shit and why was that doctor about to get her head drilled in? And Zenjiro getting that drilled shoved in his head was brutal and a lil scary bc what the fuck kind of experiments were being taken place at that lab with all the blood on the wall and shitπŸ˜¨πŸ˜€
May 1, 4:59 PM
Mar 2018
This was by far the most entertaining episode so far.
May 1, 7:43 PM

Jan 2011
Surprised they got through this all without a single mention of upskirt worries. Big brain idea to threaten them with the piss though.

That archery martial arts at the start sure was something too.

That surgery though.
ReaperCreeperMay 1, 7:48 PM
May 1, 11:21 PM

Oct 2008
BWAHAHHA! Gyaru APE mode was undeniably truly absolutely unstoppable!
5/5.

May 2, 12:59 AM

Jun 2020
I didnt like this ep as much because it focused on action but it was still pretty cool i guess.

May 2, 6:23 PM

Dec 2021
So, it seems like this whole town is ruled by a kid who's a huge military otaku. I was expecting something darker, but it's still pretty sinister that he's imprisoning people to generate electricity for him.

And wtf was up with the Doctor's flashback? Did that 7G Director really drill into Zenjirou's head without any anesthesia? That's just unhinged...

May 3, 7:21 AM
Mar 2018
This episode didn't grab my attention, I lost track of the action a few times.

That's too bad, because I did like the idea of the girls as giant, kaiju-like figures.
May 3, 8:27 AM
Apr 2022
Aversa said:
Reimi turning into godzilla at least that's what her anger looked like with all those aircraft trying to attack her.
And they managed to safe Akira which is a good thing.
The also helped out the oppressed little people which was nice of them.

To me it looked like King Kong lol but yea it was a good scene
May 3, 7:06 PM

Jul 2016
Angry gyarus are scary asf.

Pretty fun episode. Not the biggest fan of Reimi's character but she truly shone this time. Also glad to see Akira is okay now.
May 3, 11:40 PM
Feb 2015
King kong reference love it
May 4, 3:29 PM
Jul 2021
This show is just too underrated.
May 5, 7:36 PM
Mar 2023
I love this anime. Whoever came up with this is a genius
May 5, 11:34 PM
Jan 2021
This ED is legit goated
May 6, 5:53 AM

Sep 2023
I thought this episode was alright. I didn't like it as much as the previous ones, and found myself a little bored throughout.
May 6, 10:22 AM

Oct 2017
Their threatening that poor girl with peeing lmao. Reimi went berserk but good to have Akira back to normal. The doctor's a beauty, need more of her. Ship with Zenjiro?
May 9, 4:09 AM

Apr 2012
I love how the plot development in this anime manages to simultaneously become more delusional and at the same time make more sense. Also, Marquis de Sade? Especially in the context of such a specific book, to put it mildly, as Justine. The content of the references in this anime is really starting to intrigue me more and more lmao.
May 10, 9:15 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh they manage to escape since the local helping. Boss actually a shitty kid and even blushing over Shizuru that's show her little emphaty. Smh you creep boy, deserved to get stranded there, if only Reimi showed more violence tho, she's doing great there rampaging.

Overall idk if this is the better plot so far. I still prefer how solid first three episode than this little people arc, since Akira saves looking pretty cheap to execute there. Really thinking they needs to take down the source of those wave brain phenomenon, which if you can get the idea, its Youka that cause the change, perhaps.

Tho prolong to unabling Akira until Ikebukuro sounds like a bad idea either as how she deserves more love than the other girls doing after what just happened on her. Or else, there's another reason for making Akira return back to normal that fast?

Let's care for the next then....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 11, 2:48 AM

Aug 2016
This ep was nuts. Really great episode.
May 11, 7:25 AM

May 2022
As weird and wonderful as this anime is, it wouldn't be nearly as good if Akira and Reimi weren't in it.
May 11, 10:11 AM

Jan 2011
Just caught up with this one. I have been impress by this one. It's true Sci-fi tale....but sigh did we fucking add zombies? I mean the good news it isn't the traditional type but kind of annoying stories like this think the need to add zombies in it. Now let's prepare ourselves for the Resident Evil reference we're getting next episode. It would be cool if one of them dresses up as Ada.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
May 30, 1:56 AM

Nov 2011
Zenjirou has a backstory, what a surprise, of all people. :)

I wonder if the fuel tanks for all those helicopters and tanks were outside of changing size zone, so the small people have now almost unlimited fuel storage for their needs.
Or wait, in this case, would the normal size particles fit the small size engines...
May 30, 9:18 AM

Nov 2020
Either it's my imagination or the story with a small town is too fast, not well thought out and a bit pointless.
2/5
Jun 2, 9:54 PM

Jan 2022
Shizuru seemed to be Yoka's closest friend. At least Reimi seems to come in clutch if what Akira said is true. Reimi is acting like King kong trying to hit the planes out of the sky. I think she's my favorite girl.

I thought the boss was gonna be scary, but nah. He's just a huge man child.

The doctor isn't a physician, but instead is a PhD doctor. Rip. Buuuut she knows Zenjiro. And its been confirmed that he got a lobotomy.
This never updates so that's cool
Today, 2:48 AM

Nov 2019
Reimi and Shizuru are caught up by the mini military. They went to find something that can cure Akira; But ended up getting caught in enemy territory and exposed their purpose for being there. Bro wtf is Shizuru on? She straight up used her urine as a bargaining chip so the lady doesn't need to clean it up lol The lady ends up informing them of the situation, the doctor is held captive by the boss who showed up one day and took control of the town.

Reimi and Shizuru are in charge of freeing up the people to help fight against the boss and his faction - All of this to get into contact with the doctor to cure Akira. THe boss turns out ot be a regular sized human, Reimi and Shizuru wipe out the force but Shizuru is caught yet again after defeating the boss and his faction. The boss reveals that he enjoys bases so that's why he's playing with the mini people. Round 2 happens and Reimi goes berserk because her bracelet from Youka was damaged in the blast. That's some interesting King Kong style scenery playing out in the end of the episode.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Episode 12 delayed due to Production issues.

Ace_Entertainers - Jun 13

14 by leonardobarba »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » (probably) a rare reason to like this anime

HaruyukiIsCute - May 30

25 by cugel »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Shuumatsu Train Doko e Iku? Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10

64 by ST63LTH »»
Today, 4:50 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Train Doko e Iku? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3

55 by ST63LTH »»
Today, 4:09 AM

» I hate how they talk

MIME_07 - Apr 16

38 by ST63LTH »»
Today, 3:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.