Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 24, 2023 3:32 PM

Feb 2020
pretty sweet, okay anime
praying for them to fuck in a potential season 2

Dec 24, 2023 5:01 PM

Nov 2023
For an ending to this series, it was pretty nice. It had its fair share of ups and downs but it was an enjoyable ride.
Dec 24, 2023 6:03 PM

Oct 2013
StallionXD said:
FUCK YEAH, THIS ENDED, WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

Finally, this sucks so bad, every character sucks, and if it is a good character, it gets reverted into an asshole.

- Ryuuto sucks, he just can't stop being cringe, and when he does something cool he ruins it immediately because he is also a pussy. He says he wants to respect and protect Runa and all that but deep down he is always thinking about when and how he can make her want to fuck him.
- Runa is the worst, she is a total dumbass, got used by many guys because she wanted them to like her, and now that Ryuuto is good with her she became a egocentric bitch, always puts her feelings first, she don't care to listen to others or accept that they may think different. Almost breaks up her relationship with Ryuuto because of a fkng flyer he picked over the one she liked, and the plot in this episode about her parents happened only because she wanted to reunite them not giving a shit if they actually wanted or not, she suuuuuucks, she is total cancer.
- Kurose got into the story and immediatelly ruined everything by being a bitch that only wanted to fuck Ryuuto because he is the boyfriend of her sister. Still, she may be the only female character here that actually changed for good? She began to avoid the cringelord, it was Runa the one that keep on crying over shit, those 2 had fights and shit because of Kurose and she didn't even do anything after her rape plan failed, she really just wanted to avoid them, but nooo, Runa had to keep crying, and then wanted to become her friend by force, this girl got it bad.
- Nikoru/Nicole was the best gal here, but she is actually a piece of shit too, turns out she is crazy in love with someone that just doesn't love her, but it seems she isn't able to understand other's feelings. She also is a piece of shit because she never listen to others, when something bad happens she acts first, but never asks, she just like to judge and when everything gets resolved she just ignores it.
- Akari is also shit, she really had only 1 moment for herself in this, when she turned down Ijichi's feelings, she said some really cool and true things, she don't want to date someone who likes her only for her looks, someone that doesn't even really knows her, that was actually amazing, peak character in this, but what happened now? Ijichi looks like the idol she likes and now she is all crazy about him? BECAUSE SHE LIKES HOW HE LOOKS??? THAT'S PRETTY FUCK UP IF YOU ASK ME.
- Ijichi and Nishina, Ryuuto's friends, they are just a couple of dumbasses that only exist here to throw lame and cheap "haha virigin" jokes. They kinda had development tho, but that doesn't helps, Ijichi is now slim with no explanation, and Nishina tried to date Nicole just because "everyone tried to get a girl, so I might as well", this episode ended with him looking like a creep following her around, wtf.
- Sekiya is a fuckboy, that's all. He rejected Nicole because he wanted to "play" with more girls, ok, if he likes that then good for him I guess, but then he dated her again knowing well she is crazy in love with him, just to ditch her again after like 2 days, what a piece of shit he is. The episode ended with him accepting her feelings again, or at least it seems like it, but who can asure Nicole and us he will not ditch her again? He is a fuckboy after all, oh my god look at him everyone likes him he is so cool...... absolute trash.

Fuck this lame ass plot, fuck this lame ass animation, and fuck KEN for being the cringiest recurring joke I've ever seen. I hope this never gets a 2nd season, money should be spended in better proyects.

PD: if someone reads all that (or maybe won't even read it because this is MAL after all, and tries to prove me wrong or anything like that, I will just not even look at his comment, I will not talk to someone that thinks this shit is actually good.

I read this and........agree 100%
I even read all the summaries of future LN volumes and even those people wish they had dropped it early cause it stays shit.

Dec 24, 2023 6:06 PM
Dec 2021
great anime. loved runa, want to fuck and marry her. hope for s2
Dec 24, 2023 6:06 PM

Oct 2013
Abhinavverma said:
HyperlinkBlocked said:
@Abhinavverma

time to drop the series 💀

yeah bro I put some spoilers in the last few episode threads.
But yeah in the latest volume it does a flash forward kinda thing and Ryuto is 2nd year in college and Runa is working at a fashion store and......still haven't fucked like they are early 20's now and have dated for 4 yearsish......no physical development at all!
It makes no since she even said this episode she wants to fuck......ok you bang like 10 guys in high school and can't fuck your boyfriend once in 5 years dude balls are bluer mother earth up in here! 🌎 🌎

I'll give her credit at least sh doesn't lie about her Ho Phase!

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tag to quote.
KayKimiiJan 3, 8:34 PM
Dec 24, 2023 6:12 PM

Oct 2013
Mahdhi_ said:
A pretty trash ending. Akari was one of the only characters I liked, but now I also dislike her.

3/10. probably the worst show I've watched this season

Same 3/10
This show is so unreal and the characters are insufferable.

Def most maddening show this season!
Everyone needed to get redo of healered!
Dec 24, 2023 9:44 PM
Oct 2022
a complete insult to romcom series
Dec 25, 2023 12:50 AM
Sep 2023
Is our dating story the experienced you and inexperienced me is getting and english dub any release dates or news?
Dec 25, 2023 2:10 AM
Dec 2023
good anime , fun to watch
Dec 25, 2023 5:36 AM
Aug 2019
Decent finale, but i do not like what they did with Icchi. Making such a statement of her being serious about love, then instead of making an actual effort where maybe Icchi invites her to do something to become proper friends first and such. He goes off and looses weight and she gets the hots for him, making it all about looks suddenly. what a waste.
Dec 25, 2023 8:53 AM
Oct 2022
Ahh, finally, after all of that drama... we once again go back to the usual "them" but this time Luna actually wants to do "it"

allat just happened in a single episode, and as usual Luna and Ryuto being together without obstacles is the best, on the other hand, they really had to put up an anti-climatic twist with the father being remarried with another woman, but well I guess it's not a bad thing cuz we get to see the typical MC or FL getting sick.

It was honestly an enjoyable and sometimes funny (with Ryuto's friends cuz of how relatable they can be), but it would have been really great if they set up a kind of drama that makes sense and isn't confusing, despite that I'd still give it a 7/10, otherwise it would've been a 9/10 or best case 10/10

but well since it's Christmas, and I did finish this in Christmas, I'll just give it a 8/10
Dec 25, 2023 9:41 AM
Aug 2019
teeuzumaki said:
@JurassicOtaku212 lol i stopped at the last episode of the first season of saint’s magic. i kind of lost interest. is the second season bad or something?

Can't spoil it. Let's just say the last episode of season 2 has pissed me off.
Dec 25, 2023 6:27 PM
Apr 2023
Good ep, can't wait for the 2º Season.
Dec 25, 2023 6:56 PM

Dec 2016
Normally I don't binge watch series, but this one did hook me after episode 2.

This was a nice refreshing take from the terribly toxic status quo japanese otaku have about heroines in romance shows and pretty much any kind of show that has female leads must be "pure" so that the audience can self insert in the place of the male lead.

It was some crazy ride that started as a dare and really evolved into a nice romance with some bumps and potholes in the middle of the road, which in my books that's okay, otherwise it might had been too bland.

As someone that has watched plenty of romcoms that have very, very convenient writing (characters surprisingly meeting in the same building/street despite living in a big city, or old flares reunited out of the blue) this takes one points in my final score. Aside from that, both the drama (as convoluted and crazy as it may look on paper with twins in love with the same guy) felt pretty good and believable (again, despite some irrational choices by several characters, but then again, they are teens not actual adults).

I enjoyed a lot the dichotomy of Maria about wanting Ryuto just because she couldn't have him while also "sticking it" to her sister while feeling entitled because of her inferiority complex. She was probably the second character that had the most prominent growth, from being resentful to moving on and making up with her sister for her own pettyness. Runa's growth was also great from jumping on from one relation to another without even feeling emotionally attached to any of her love partners.

Even if it wasn't as polished and balanced in terms of spotlight hogging, the sidecast was quite swell as supports, specially Nicole and Ryuto's buddies.

Natsuki is one my favorite male VAs and he really nails Ryuto's nervous angsty moments, along with the more sincere love confessions. Saori also does a magnificent job as the bubbly gyaru that's learning how to love and be loved back, and I'm glad Aoi Koga is also getting more varied roles outside being the wacky eccentric Kaguya.

The obvious elephant in the room where the typical low production from Engi studio (though it wasn't terrible) and some passages that felt the anime staff blazed thru just to get to the xmas date.

This one gets an 8.5/10 in my books.
Dec 26, 2023 4:06 AM
Oct 2019
Ain't no way Ijichi? that's what you called character development.
Now Akari, you only like him for the looks? who's talking now? lol

Poor Ren, I feel you bro..

I knew Runa plan gonna backfired as soon as she said it.

Overall Enjoyable romcom, 7/10 for me.
Dec 27, 2023 7:24 AM

Jul 2019
Runa's and Maria's mom is pretty. I wish she had got more screentime.
Dec 30, 2023 7:20 AM

Jan 2021
Good ending episode. A solid slice-of-life romcom, a bit different, and that's great. Those who reviewed it and didn't want to see it "because she had sexual experience" should wait a few years and try again. It would have had a better rating if it had been released in the spring season.

8/10 and will read the manga.
Dec 30, 2023 8:04 PM
Jul 2020
Reply to Abhinavverma
can someone tell me what happens afterwords, I cannot find the LN in English
@Abhinavverma

It's getting translated on J-Novels club
Dec 30, 2023 10:48 PM
Mar 2012
Runa tries more open communication lol.
Double wingman crazy plan from a fairytale book? didnt expect that dinner explosion tho.
wow dat Ijichi makeover. that's not how a depressed gaming neet turns out.
Nothing wrong with her hobbies, but Akari now very superficial. might compete on redflags on relationships/issues as Kurose.
Nishi being an awkward wingman still commendable tho. Nicole rampage lol, that cute scarf reunion.
Ryuto Santa is perfect.
Ends with some good development from Runa, & side casts like Ijichi & Nicole. Ryuto always been the bro with the best personality, among the cast filled with problematic baggage. Some dramas got annoying, but each episode it kept a fun momentum.
Jan 2, 9:08 AM
Feb 2023
I knew that something was wrong with the animation in this show and the pacing, it's so much better at 1.2 speed. The conversations especially sound more natural at 1.2 speed.
Jan 2, 11:26 AM

Nov 2013
i was worried after ep10 ending, but with the break up part being resolved so fast in ep11, the last 2 episodes were a lot better thani was expecting, nice

like i said before, there's a lot of things i disliked in this anime, mostly by Maria and some from Runa being all insecure every episode lol

that being said, i really liked Runa and for most of the run, Nicole was also pretty nice, and even the friends were decent, i swear i usually hate the male friends in this type of animes, but these 3 were cool

i would rate this like 8 or 9 if not for quite a few scenes i hated, and specially because of how rushed some of it is (like skipping 5+ chapters of content and changing stuff like the mother scene in the school festival...) so i guess i'll give it a 6 instead (maybe even 7 later if i feel like it)

would i watch another season? maybe, even if i disliked a lot of this, i still wouldnt mind watching more of Runa, Nicolle, and i guess all the other charas, even Maria who is already kind of redeemed for me
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Jan 2, 2:08 PM

Mar 2008
That was a terrible plan Runa had. She has the mentality of a little kid when it comes to her parents. She very well should have known their relationship ended for a reason.

Nice that Nicole got Sekiya back

Ijichi loses weight and all a sudden the same girl to reject him is all lusting after him is kind of hilarious how hypocritical she is coming off.

I have some mixed feelings about this show. I liked how it is different from a lot of romance anime and the messages it had were nice enough but some of the drama just felt shoehorned in using weird characterization although it isnt entirely outside the realm of believability and some actions of characters although annoying are realistic in their flaws.
Jan 3, 2:31 PM

Aug 2014
It was great anime ! :)
I love stories like that! Recently I watched similar one Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken and I still remember Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru even if it was more than a year ago ;] Kawaii dake ja Nai Shikimori-san and many more romances, I don't get it why this one has only score of 6.75 ?! it should be at least 7.5 or something...

I need more anime like this.

Nishina and Ijichi were also cool Ijichi make over was great, but lol this girl Tanikita, first she says something that might hurt her friend Runa when she dumped Ijichi, then when he looks cool she goes for his looks ;o

I kinda don't get Nicole, but well..
I was thinking Nishina will get with Maria after seeing OP and them close in last scene with everyone.

Runa cry after her father came with other woman was unnecessary :/

At least Ryuuto will get laid :D They should've shown something else as last scene, like they are adults and together or having family or at least they wake up in bed together ;o

I think there won't be second season ;/
Thyriad-oPPailovJan 3, 3:18 PM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 4, 6:01 AM
Sep 2017
Reply to DamianV8501
I felt disappointed that of course Akari got the hots for Ijichi now that he lost weight and looks attractive. Aside from her fascination with her idol (in terms of height of potential love interest being the same as her idol), she showed a lot of promise not being that shallow and actually a decently interesting and cute character with the time she got. I know it's just chalked up as that he's literally a splitting image of her idol now which was indeed established that she's a major otaku about. She even said it herself that she couldn't do that with how hard she shot him down so at least she has her own self awareness. Aside from Ijichi not getting much screen-time nor moments, I feel like that'd be cute if they at least got closer as friends (not necessarily get together right away like our main couple, kinda like she said when she shot him down) and got to hang out and do stuff more like how they said they all wanted to do.
@DamianV8501 Considering what happened. It would think it better for Ijichi not to interact with Akari. At this point, her true personality has been revealed and the last thing the dude needs around is someone who is vain.
Jan 4, 1:15 PM
Jan 2023
Ijichi had quite the transformation whilst he was away. Some serious character development there. Enough to make Akari fall for him.

Nikoru and Shuugo seem to be back together again, good ending there.

Ryuuto also took care of Luna when she was sick, and also spent Christmas with her. Luna was surprised that he didn't take advantage of that situation, and now wants to do it with him.

Quite the ending really, just what I hoped for, and a pretty good show overall, absolutely don't regret watching. Decent animation and artwork (considering the genre) and a reasonably good story. I give this show a 7/10. Definitely deserving of a season 2 too.
Jan 5, 3:14 AM
Jan 2024
there are very much interesant
Jan 5, 12:29 PM
Jul 2023
i o sexo? cadê?
quero que aquela bixinha fã de kpop queime no inferno.
Jan 6, 2:16 AM

Feb 2018
Kinda random but I wanna see how Shuugo's and Nikoru's relationship develops lol, Nikoru has been all over the place.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Jan 7, 11:31 AM
Sep 2023
stress harem fans
Jan 7, 2:07 PM

Apr 2019
Probably the most 6.5/10 show I've watched in a long time but still somehow found it semi enjoyable.
Jan 13, 1:20 PM

May 2015
This was way better than expected, Season 2 wen
Jan 14, 4:22 AM
Jul 2023
Noting new very standard rom-com
Jan 16, 5:52 PM

Mar 2016
People are too harsh with Akari lmao. Sure she likes Ichiji because of that looks especially after she rejecting him really hard, but she also know basic common sense that lot of character in this anime dont have.

She aware that confessing with him after Ichiji basically glowed-up is bad and hypocrite herself after all she said to him before, thus she will hold herself for now and 'might' first become friend with him. Idk about the ln tho, just predicted the whole plotline.

Jan 17, 6:08 AM

Jun 2012
An interesting take on how relationships work nowadays, it seems anime industry, in general, is taking a western approach here, high school girls are not all virgins or stay like that until God knows how many years in the future, waiting for prince charming. Another thing that I liked was how they didn't just make the male friends simple otaku and perverts, they made them like that plus the whole talking about games with streaming and such. Even so naming them Ichiji and Nishina, or ichi and ni meaning one and two was kind of bad, because of that I couldn't take them really serious.
The tik tok dance part was quite funny because it adds realism to the show, since every teenager copies what he/she sees on that platform.
What I couldn't understand is how Runa's brain works, the first thing she does is have sex with a dude, after that shower them with attention and giving them what they want just so they won't ditch her, really? Man that is some kind of psychological issue. As said in the beginning, I am not against girls in shows like this(rom/com/sol) that have experience, but this girl and the one from Higehiro are of the rails with how they act.
Our protag was a run of the mill type of guy that you see in almost all the animes of this set-up, but he wasn't unbearable, quite the contrary, he was breath of fresh air in comparison with the rest of the cast.
I liked the idea of the show, but some parts left me perplexed. If this will have another season it will be something close to a miracle, but I want to see how this goes further nonetheless, especially for the side characters.
Jan 17, 9:25 AM
Jun 2016
Romantic story with some thinkings of the story
Jan 22, 2:00 AM

Aug 2017
4/10.

MC is bad here. Should've been Maria x MC. Both prudes.

Best character was the ronin player. He had game but also could focus on his exams. Guy had things figured out.
Jan 24, 11:59 PM

Feb 2014

After first half, there was basically zero development to their relationship. It stopped in time.

Even after dating for some time Ryuto is still chickening out *sigh* as if every day was their first date.
Runa want to go further (sex or any more intimate/'kya~' stuff) but he keeps giving excuse that he wants to protect her or that she´s not ready.
Bro... she is almost begging for it, give me a break. In the beginning of their relationship it was understandable his decisions to not do it and I support that, but it´s been some time since they started dating and now I can´t buy/accept his denies/excuses anymore.

Maria´s role is probably one of the worst I have ever seen in animes like this one xD She rejected Ryuto in the past -friend zoned him- but she suddenly is back saying she loves him. The outcome was obvious from the start. I couldn´t believe when she really tried to cosplay Runa xD At least the 'wtf' surprise worked out well here xD

Maria and Runa relationship... I think all of their drama as sisters was not good and it was unecesary.

In general, I think it ended up as an okay-ish anime, despite its cliche start I thought it had some more potential to make me enjoy it more, but after 1st half I wasn´t caring much anymore.
---

By the way, the art and animation are very bland; wow is this an anime from 2024? xD This was the aspect that caught most my attention in this anime. Just Runa looked better here.

TechOtakuJan 25, 1:08 AM
Feb 3, 5:47 PM
Jul 2019
Ecchi time ecchi time that great. I love that ending. Wow his chubby friend got very fit and I want to see more.
dhell26Feb 3, 5:53 PM
Feb 5, 9:56 PM

Jun 2022
1) Ichhi Did It Right Lol .
2) Some Stuff Made No Sense But Was Amusing At Times.
3) Op Is Good , Ed Song Is Great.
Feb 10, 7:00 PM
Oct 2022
Thyriad-oPPailov said:
At least Ryuuto will get laid :D They should've shown something else as last scene, like they are adults and together or having family or at least they wake up in bed together ;o

I know this is a necro but...

Vi- said:
he keeps giving excuse that he wants to protect her or that she´s not ready.
Bro... she is almost begging for it, give me a break.

I think you've forgotten Luna's character. She's not interested like that: Sex is an obligation to her.
Feb 11, 2:31 AM

Nov 2018
I confess I was disappointed with Akari.
That was so hypocritical and shallow! 😅

I liked how Ryuuto navigated the situation he had to face, but other than that, I felt many of the characters' reactions and attitudes were a bit too sudden and exaggerated.
KonokoAsadaFeb 11, 2:35 AM
"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

Feb 11, 5:14 AM
Oct 2022
Reply to KonokoAsada
I confess I was disappointed with Akari.
That was so hypocritical and shallow! 😅

I liked how Ryuuto navigated the situation he had to face, but other than that, I felt many of the characters' reactions and attitudes were a bit too sudden and exaggerated.
@KonokoAsada Akari turned down a guy she had already spoken to several times by destroying him publicly with the mother of all rationalizations. It's not like he showed up out of nowhere after watching her from afar. She was in the wrong from the start. Now she's just a hypocrite too.
Feb 11, 5:28 AM

Nov 2018
Reply to HyperlinkBlocked
@KonokoAsada Akari turned down a guy she had already spoken to several times by destroying him publicly with the mother of all rationalizations. It's not like he showed up out of nowhere after watching her from afar. She was in the wrong from the start. Now she's just a hypocrite too.
@HyperlinkBlocked
It's true what you say, but I just gave her the benefit of the doubt, thinking that she hadn't had enough interactions with him to consider trying a romantic relationship. Sometimes, speaking with a person several times may not be enough to see that person more than a new acquaintance. But you're right on the spot that I was wrong about her! What's more shocking is that the whole situation was presented as if she didn't do something wrong. 😟

Feb 11, 6:10 AM
Oct 2022
Reply to KonokoAsada
@HyperlinkBlocked
It's true what you say, but I just gave her the benefit of the doubt, thinking that she hadn't had enough interactions with him to consider trying a romantic relationship. Sometimes, speaking with a person several times may not be enough to see that person more than a new acquaintance. But you're right on the spot that I was wrong about her! What's more shocking is that the whole situation was presented as if she didn't do something wrong. 😟
@KonokoAsada I don't know why you're putting spoilers on discussion about the last episode, all this time after it aired.

But here's a little something extra to chew on; just a little coup de grace. The way the show presents it, she's not asking him out not because of her belief, but more because she tore into him. The implication being that if she had just kept her mouth shut, she'd be on him like flies on shit. So much for Luna's whole "She's serious about falling in love!" BS she gave us.

Every last girl in this show is garbage, and the show's entire gimmick is pretending like they're not. We've got a slutty drama whore, some rude bitch hung up on her ex, the man-stealing sister, and then this two-faced bitch, whose first assumption after seeing her friend with some guy who's not her boyfriend isn't that she's just having an affair, but that she's taken up prostitution, and the other guy is, despite her explicit reservations about that fact, actually loaded somehow.
Feb 11, 7:27 AM

Nov 2018
Reply to HyperlinkBlocked
@KonokoAsada I don't know why you're putting spoilers on discussion about the last episode, all this time after it aired.

But here's a little something extra to chew on; just a little coup de grace. The way the show presents it, she's not asking him out not because of her belief, but more because she tore into him. The implication being that if she had just kept her mouth shut, she'd be on him like flies on shit. So much for Luna's whole "She's serious about falling in love!" BS she gave us.

Every last girl in this show is garbage, and the show's entire gimmick is pretending like they're not. We've got a slutty drama whore, some rude bitch hung up on her ex, the man-stealing sister, and then this two-faced bitch, whose first assumption after seeing her friend with some guy who's not her boyfriend isn't that she's just having an affair, but that she's taken up prostitution, and the other guy is, despite her explicit reservations about that fact, actually loaded somehow.
@HyperlinkBlocked
I'm putting spoilers because I was reprimanded once for not doing so when I expressed my thoughts on an episode. Although it was a different website, I became more cautious. Apparently, some people read the commentaries before watching the episode. And some people may start watching this show later. For me, the whole event with Akari was surprising even if it was the end of the series. I couldn't have foreseen it. So I feared someone may consider it a spoiler. But I guess I can stop now after we have already discussed these aspects in more detail. 😋 Sorry if you found it annoying!

HyperlinkBlocked said:
- Totally true! that's why I was disappointed.

- I don't see it as a bad thing that Nicole was hung up on her ex. I see it as proof of genuine love feelings, and I admire her loyalty. I believe that as long as you love someone, it means a betrayal to yourself to try forcing your heart to get over it or form a couple with someone else. It's not fair to that someone else either. What bothered me about Nicole, however, was that she was so judgemental.
- I have nothing to say in the defense of the other two girls you mentioned. I believe the personalities of the characters were not well-shaped.

Feb 19, 3:51 PM
Oct 2017
one of the slowest and most boring series of 2023 I still watched it tho
Feb 29, 4:55 PM

Apr 2015
well finally finish after postpone so much. And i thought it was fine(?) i gave a 7 because i liked the last 2 episodes a lot, but i agree some moments let me crazy lol. And the main couple are cute and there were some realistic theme that anime normally don't go.
Mar 13, 1:41 PM
Oct 2023
good ending. i feel content and don't think another season is necessary.

i liked seeing the couple's progression, although some areas of conflict felt forced (like when they were deciding the best poster for the school festival...like bro who cares).

Mar 19, 5:52 PM

Jul 2023
Not the best way to end an anime that will likely not have a second season. It's just fine if it were a cliffhanger for a next season.

I think this is kind of a comfort anime, not a masterpiece that will provoke some thinking like Frieren. I for one would like to see more of them in animation. It's so wholesome. It's perfect in their imperfections.

As for this specific episode, I did not see that coming. Runa's dad will remarry. There's drama all right, but it's shallow. It's not enough to make me emotional, so I won't give due weight to its dramatic aspects. I think drama is used as a plot device to get into wholesome situations. Case in point: cringy crying semi-break up that led to something funny. You don't even notice that Runa had several men under her belt because it is rarely shown that she is horny.

For Ryuuto, lame as he is, he is the kind of mc you will root for. Even some tiny inprovement makes you clap, though to get there, you will have to put up with some cringe.
Mar 20, 2:38 PM
Jul 2022
doki doki, wish it was me

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» This anime destroy the stereotypes about popular girls

passtur - May 12

22 by Janethan23 »»
Sep 11, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2023

161 by kyota521306 »»
Aug 29, 6:18 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2023

322 by Cauebrs10 »»
Jul 25, 11:40 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2023

79 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Jul 22, 3:23 PM

» How bad any anime can get?

rishamr - Apr 12

1 by Zarutaku »»
Jun 5, 2:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.