Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 6, 8:58 PM

Jan 2018
Mengo's tweet is pretty much implying that leak just might be true ain't no way.
https://x.com/Yorimen/status/1765597754292936991?s=20

EDIT:

IT ACTUALLY WAS REAL AND WAS A DOUBLE SPREAD I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT HOLY SHIT. They later kissed again for the scene of the movie during the shoot. The shooting reaches climax too.
ARK-13Mar 11, 5:41 AM
Mar 6, 9:47 PM
Jan 2022
I’m not dropping it.. I’m not going to take the series as seriously as before this crap was going on bruh
Mar 6, 9:49 PM
Sep 2020
Reply to Zsheepbot05
I’m not dropping it.. I’m not going to take the series as seriously as before this crap was going on bruh
@Zsheepbot05 I'll probably give up, if that happens it will be impossible to feel the same love for the series as I did before
Mar 6, 9:50 PM
Dec 2020
Also it's looking like bait. It doesn't mean that Aqua and Ruby gonna end up together.
Mar 6, 9:51 PM
Sep 2020
Reply to Eremmm
Also it's looking like bait. It doesn't mean that Aqua and Ruby gonna end up together.
@Eremmm I imagine it's some kind of viewing angle, from one angle it looks like it happened, but in reality it didn't.
Mar 6, 10:34 PM

Feb 2019
LETS GOOOO ONK JUST BECAME MY NEW TOP 1. Aka and Mengo have done wonders on me and gatekept the tourists at the same time. This shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone as it’s always been a love story between Sensei and Sarina since their promise
Mar 6, 10:50 PM

Jun 2009
RIP, this series was at the top of my read list, but spoilers of recent chapters have spread like absolute hellfire EVERYWHERE

Can anyone tell me why some people are unironically cheering for this, or better yet is there any hope in starting this series lmao. Real question, not trying to start something.
Mar 6, 11:02 PM
Apr 2021
INCEST? MORE LIKE WINCEST CAUSE WE WINNING WE THE SIBLING LOVEπŸ”₯😩πŸ”₯😩πŸ”₯😩πŸ”₯😩πŸ”₯😩πŸ”₯
Mar 7, 2:06 AM
Sep 2022
IT'S A HUGE W. I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW πŸ˜‡
Mar 7, 2:47 AM

Dec 2021
Incest no Ko strikes again…

Nah more than anything this shit is so funny to me. I ain’t mad or anything lol.

IzanaSolosMar 11, 7:51 AM

Mar 7, 2:56 AM

Sep 2011
Yes I hope this will lessen all of the tourists, as if this was unexpected. For the love of God, this was already obvious that it will eventually happen for me since volume 1.

Chapter 123 already reinforced it and yet these tourists were still hoping for some normal sibling bonding. *facepalm*

Mar 7, 5:36 AM
Mar 2023
eightdollarwater said:
RIP, this series was at the top of my read list, but spoilers of recent chapters have spread like absolute hellfire EVERYWHERE

Can anyone tell me why some people are unironically cheering for this, or better yet is there any hope in starting this series lmao. Real question, not trying to start something.

leaks of latest chapter isn't out yet, you know there are some weirdos (who the praising this things) are very active now, next chapter will most probably clear the thing if it is going in incest route or not.
Mar 7, 8:35 AM
Jul 2023
series is getting boring after those incest chp
just bring aqua in action then it'll be fire again πŸ”₯ πŸ—ΏπŸ—Ώ
Mar 7, 12:55 PM
Sep 2020
Reply to Musashi_123
series is getting boring after those incest chp
just bring aqua in action then it'll be fire again πŸ”₯ πŸ—ΏπŸ—Ώ
@Musashi_123 I agree with you!
Mar 7, 5:18 PM
Apr 2019
Big if true. Akasaka might redeem himself after ruining Kaguya Sama.
Mar 7, 7:05 PM

Jul 2021
Wallahi bros close to Ramadan and I'm reading this w/ the current story direction going on 😭 The statement that the artist made holy shit it might be true. Saw that one panel of them actually ....... never was a fan of this incest shenanigans. Going back to this discussion again once the chapter is out to see if it's true or not because that's clearly what I saw in Twitter :)

Edit: It's real. Ridiculous. If Aka's gonna continue it I doubt it'll have any positives to their relationship. I don't ship anyone here to begin with since Aqua's intention puts me off in some way. Kana and Akane don't seem to intervene, well they don't really know their context much.
CQLLISTMar 11, 6:25 AM
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Mar 7, 7:11 PM

Jan 2022
I'm usually excited for leaks, but just for this chapter, I'd rather read it on 14/3 as intended.
Mar 7, 11:11 PM
Apr 2019
Shiit has been boring since ruby focus. Need Aqua focus and facing Kamiki in the fight. I hope ruby got killed
Mar 8, 3:33 PM

Jul 2012
Reply to CQLLIST
Wallahi bros close to Ramadan and I'm reading this w/ the current story direction going on 😭 The statement that the artist made holy shit it might be true. Saw that one panel of them actually ....... never was a fan of this incest shenanigans. Going back to this discussion again once the chapter is out to see if it's true or not because that's clearly what I saw in Twitter :)

Edit: It's real. Ridiculous. If Aka's gonna continue it I doubt it'll have any positives to their relationship. I don't ship anyone here to begin with since Aqua's intention puts me off in some way. Kana and Akane don't seem to intervene, well they don't really know their context much.
@CQLLIST Welp, we Umineko goatpanions can't exactly complain about this topic tbh, the VN turned out great

As far as Oshi no Ko went with this storyline, it still has potential to resolve its stuff satisfactorily regardless of twincest being the final solution or not haha
Mar 8, 9:49 PM

Jul 2021
Reply to Danpmss
@CQLLIST Welp, we Umineko goatpanions can't exactly complain about this topic tbh, the VN turned out great

As far as Oshi no Ko went with this storyline, it still has potential to resolve its stuff satisfactorily regardless of twincest being the final solution or not haha
Yeh true bout that, been a while since I read the VN.. Honestly I just want this to get it over with once the chapter is out :S
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Mar 10, 3:56 PM
May 2021
😭😭😭😭 bruhh, can we go back to finding out who killed Ai.
Mar 10, 9:56 PM

Aug 2022
Foukalt said:
THIS IS A POSSIBLE SPOILER, DO NOT WATCH
https://twitter.com/xDonutW/status/1765353101936955541

I don't believe it, is it possible that Aka would completely ruin his work?

If this is a legit panel... oh boy can't wait for the Chernobyl sized nuclear meltdown on White Day πŸ™ƒ

Meanwhile incest shippers are all like:

Mar 11, 4:26 AM

Jan 2018
IT WAS REAL HOLY SHIT.
Mar 11, 4:33 AM

Jan 2018
Oh boy it's gonna be an all-timer day when the chapter drops.
Mar 11, 6:03 AM
Apr 2019
I can't believe it. Hoshino Ai the icon of Oshi No Ko and the masterpiece character of this manga really died for this shit? Man, the stalker that k*lled Ai should had k*lls these 2 trash MC in the beginning. Or just k*lls these 2 trash mc in the beginning and makes Ai the MC then makes Ai revenges for his kids rather than this shit plot we got right now
Mar 11, 6:16 AM

Oct 2017
Lmao they actually did it. Holy. Sweet chapter otherwise. Really happy for Sarina chan.
MegamiRemMar 13, 8:09 AM
Mar 11, 7:50 AM
Oct 2020
NO PLEASE NO
Yosuga no Sora²
Mar 11, 8:13 AM

Jul 2014
She confessed and they actually kissed. Based Aka\

Talk about filltring all normies. The meltdown from this will be worse than 123.
Mar 11, 8:24 AM
Jul 2022
Incest lol lmao lfmao
Mar 11, 8:35 AM

Sep 2019
Arima Kana is endgame.

Source: Trust me.
Mar 11, 8:37 AM
Sep 2022
NOTHING ELSE TO ADD, PEAK OF OSHI NO KO
Mar 11, 9:43 AM

Jun 2014
When the doctor and his dying patient who had a crush on him are reincarnated as siblings, thus leading down a road that ultimately ends with incest: 🀯🀯🀯🀯

All jokes aside though, this outcome was painfully obvious from the jump so there really shouldn’t be any 🀯 reactions. Personally though, not a fan of it. Quite literally zero reason to throw some reincarnation thing into the story and have a grown adult and young child become siblings. I legit believe the story could still work in the exact same way if you take away the “past lives” and reincarnation stuff, and just have Aqua and Ruby be who they are from the beginning, but as childhood friends who worshipped the same idol and are now working together to find the person responsible for her death.

Hopefully this is the extent of it and it doesn’t escalate any further than kissing for the movie scene. And those who think this somehow “improves” the story are just straight weird lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 11, 11:04 AM
Jan 2023
oh my god i didn't expect that I WASN`T EXPECTING THAT WHAT THE FU
Mar 11, 11:05 AM
Jan 2023
Reply to MineFord_gurme
@MineFord_gurme LOL
Mar 11, 11:34 AM
Jan 2019
I want to erase all my knowledge of the manga from my brain and go back to innocently watching the first season. I hate it here (O_O)
Mar 11, 12:28 PM

Apr 2015
Welp, it'd be interesting to see how this chapter will be directed if the anime ever gets to this point. I'm a bit impressed the author actually went with it, knowing how controversial it'll be, but hell nah, people who seriously like this incest ship are straight up weirdos. I'm just gonna continue reading the manga with my popcorn ready for reactions, but with how much unneeded focus this ship has been getting, my interest for this arc has gone down the drain.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Mar 11, 1:33 PM

Jul 2014
Reply to Xiao
Welp, it'd be interesting to see how this chapter will be directed if the anime ever gets to this point. I'm a bit impressed the author actually went with it, knowing how controversial it'll be, but hell nah, people who seriously like this incest ship are straight up weirdos. I'm just gonna continue reading the manga with my popcorn ready for reactions, but with how much unneeded focus this ship has been getting, my interest for this arc has gone down the drain.
@Esmera We are years away from this being in anime form anyway.

Mar 11, 3:47 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to Marinate1016
LETS GOOOO ONK JUST BECAME MY NEW TOP 1. Aka and Mengo have done wonders on me and gatekept the tourists at the same time. This shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone as it’s always been a love story between Sensei and Sarina since their promise
@Marinate1016 I am glad you are with me on this one! πŸ˜† They finally kissed! I am soooo happy! And, you are right: this has always been about Sarina and Dr. Gōrō!!! Also, may I ask who is the character you use in your My Anime List profile? I am not familiar with that character.

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Mar 11, 3:49 PM

Feb 2019
marquinti2 said:
@Marinate1016 I am glad you are with me on this one! πŸ˜† They finally kissed! I am soooo happy! And, you are right: this has always been about Sarina and Dr. Gōrō!!! Also, may I ask who is the character you use in your My Anime List profile? I am not familiar with that character.

You have good taste my friend 😩 so glad their love story is front and center again. It’s Lena from 86.
Mar 11, 3:51 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to eightdollarwater

@eightdollarwater I am one of those people who support the kiss because of the series' fan service. It's a shallow justification. But, this chapter turned spicy hot the moment I turned to that double-spread. πŸ”₯😍

Marianne

Mar 11, 3:58 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to Marinate1016
marquinti2 said:

You have good taste my friend 😩 so glad their love story is front and center again. It’s Lena from 86.
@Marinate1016 Ohhhh. I haven't watched 86 anime yet. Truth be told. I haven't watched anime since Spy x Family Season 2 ended last December 2023. I hope to have the time again to watch anime.

Marianne

Mar 11, 4:00 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to MineFord_gurme
IT'S A HUGE W. I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW πŸ˜‡
@MineFord_gurme Thank you so much!!! I am not the only one who continuously support the series the moment that that luscious double-paged spread dropped. πŸ˜†πŸ˜

Marianne

Mar 11, 4:02 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to IzanaSolos
Incest no Ko strikes again…

Nah more than anything this shit is so funny to me. I ain’t mad or anything lol.

@IzanaSolos I think it's a sweet treat for the die-hard [Oshi no Ko] fans!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ That double-paged spread is, indeed, lovely! Thank you Aka Akasaka and Mengo Yokoyari. 😌

Marianne

Mar 11, 4:07 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to Tennouji
Yes I hope this will lessen all of the tourists, as if this was unexpected. For the love of God, this was already obvious that it will eventually happen for me since volume 1.

Chapter 123 already reinforced it and yet these tourists were still hoping for some normal sibling bonding. *facepalm*
@Tennouji "Normal Sibling Bonding" HAAAA!!! 😀 As if that can happen. Chapter 1 already established the destiny of Dr. Gōrō and Sarina. Thank you, Aka Akasaka and Mengo Yokoyari for making such a wonderful masterpiece of a manga series!!! 😭

I know more tourists will leave when the English version of this chapter gets released on Wednesday. I am sad to see and learn them leaving. But, hopefully, Yen Press will not remove this chapter on the paperback volume of the manga, and I hope MangaPlus will still publish this chapter in its website. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜–
marquinti2Mar 11, 4:26 PM

Marianne

Mar 11, 4:13 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to Alpha-Nine
Foukalt said:
THIS IS A POSSIBLE SPOILER, DO NOT WATCH
https://twitter.com/xDonutW/status/1765353101936955541

I don't believe it, is it possible that Aka would completely ruin his work?

If this is a legit panel... oh boy can't wait for the Chernobyl sized nuclear meltdown on White Day πŸ™ƒ

Meanwhile incest shippers are all like:

@Alpha-Nine Ohhhh... So, Chapter 143 is gonna drop on White Day.. March 14 .... Or, 3/14 (where all three numbers of 143 also exist or are present). The creators know what they are doing to pull fans! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Marianne

Mar 11, 4:15 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to MegamiRem
Lmao they actually did it. Holy. Sweet chapter otherwise. Really happy for Sarina chan.
@MegamiRem I know, right? And, I am one of those people/fans of the series who are happy and elated about it!! πŸ˜†

Marianne

Mar 11, 4:18 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to MineFord_gurme
@MineFord_gurme Absolute cinema, indeed! 🀩 Ohhh... And who is that anime character in the "absolute cinema" image?

Marianne

Mar 11, 4:20 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to bethxxx
I want to erase all my knowledge of the manga from my brain and go back to innocently watching the first season. I hate it here (O_O)
@bethxxx Ahhhh... Those were the days, indeed. But, it is what it is now.

Marianne

Mar 11, 4:22 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to Xiao
@Esmera You eat popcorn while reading manga??!! What a treat that must be! I only do it while watching anime. 🍿😊πŸ–₯️

Marianne

Mar 11, 4:22 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to Devil_Slayer
@Esmera We are years away from this being in anime form anyway.

@Devil_Slayer Let's just give it 2 to 3 years' time. πŸ˜ŠπŸ“Ί

Marianne

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Chapter 152 Discussion

ARK-13 - Jun 10

32 by temec »»
4 hours ago

» Oshi no Ko manga entering final arc.

MegamiRem - Jun 10

18 by Atsunome »»
Yesterday, 8:12 AM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Chapter 151 Discussion

ARK-13 - Jun 3

39 by Mmmnmn »»
Jun 13, 10:34 PM

Poll: » Oshi no Ko Chapter 28 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Dec 9, 2020

23 by phantom346 »»
Jun 8, 9:58 PM

Poll: » Oshi no Ko Chapter 25 Discussion

Gonikku - Nov 18, 2020

23 by phantom346 »»
Jun 8, 9:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.