Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 6 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 8, 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
Yogiri just makes every fight looks too easy. I kinda rolled my eyes this episode tbh.

This episode kinda felt all over the place...from the awkward comedy timings to more serious fights. Yogiri and Tomochika also ended up in the same room together with a single bed so it led to even more awkward moments. I think this show so far as done a poor job at developing any character. On the plus side, it has its roots with adventure and RPG elements, especially in this episode.
Feb 8, 8:53 AM

Dec 2021
It feels a bit weak for the gimmick to rely on him holding the stone when he dies.

Yogiri and Tomochika, caught up in the trial to determine the knights of the holy king who fight against the demons, want to head to the capital as soon as possible. The two begin their journey aiming for the bottom floor of the 100-story trial tower. Along the way, Teresa, a former knight of the holy king who enjoys hunting participants, stands in their way. Afterward, Yogiri and the others reach a safe area and take a short rest. However, even there, something strange happens to them.

Well, on the bright side, if he manages to hang on until midnight despite all the bad luck he's had, he should end up with a bunch of gems. It's kind of funny though, him still powering a barrier that's not even needed anymore since the source is already gone. But then again, I highly doubt anyone would believe him about that. And let's talk about Rainier—he seriously has the absolute worst luck in the entire world, no joke. We'll find out soon just how bad it really is. It's crazy, you know? That world is messed up. Why do so many people end up isekai'd by the gods or sages with these overpowered abilities, only to end up as cannon fodder?

It's like they're just another flower to be plucked... Sigh, the creators sure don't hold back on the cruelty and waste...

Feb 8, 9:01 AM

Mar 2013
A new cute character and she's an assassin called Aoi. Let's see how she dies... 🥺
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Feb 8, 9:01 AM

Nov 2014
As bad as this anime is, those nonchalant kills that break cliches and main girl reactions are pretty funny to watch.
Feb 8, 9:06 AM
Sep 2015
Is it just me that think characters that deserved to be killed are not based on how evil they are, but how annoying they are?
Feb 8, 10:05 AM

Mar 2021
Aoi is such a cutie I hope we learn more about her in the next episode
Feb 8, 10:07 AM

Sep 2018
I continue to be impressed by the kill rate of this show.

It is actually quite satisfying watching Yogiri off anyone (or thing) that gets in his way.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Feb 8, 10:11 AM

Jul 2015
Good episode.Yogiri and Tomochika's relationship is deepening.Aoi too has made her first appearance in this episode.

No problem whatsoever Yogiri is here.However strong they may be he will always kill his enemies.Next episode will be pretty interesting judging by the title.

Feb 8, 10:20 AM

Dec 2022
so this aoi can nullify isekai cheat ability now the question is can she nullify takatous instant death ability since his ability aren't isekai they are a abnormal phenomenon
Feb 8, 10:37 AM

Jun 2020
I didn't expect that the story would be sped up so fast from what I thought would be 5 episodes, it turns out next week is from this arc. Short explanations, flashbacks, and the condition of the opponent who will be killed, are immediately cut.

Feb 8, 10:51 AM

Nov 2013
i usually don't like to see deaths and stuff, but it's so funny when people start talking shit to mc and just... die LOLOL
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Feb 8, 11:21 AM
Aug 2017
I guess Vahanato leaving her inanimate body behind for Lynel to do whatever he wants with was a bit too much for the tv censors to keep in lol.

Interesting way of animating The Hedgehog, I quite liked it. And Hanakawa is back! Aoi hiding behind him despite being infinitely stronger is great.

We're skimming through the tower trial really fast compared to events from the previous arc, guess this is how they're gonna squeeze the first 4 volumes in. Glad they kept Yogiri's "Usotsuki" in, that's one of my favourite lines, I really wanted to hear it voiced. I think the manga version of that scene is still the best across the 3 mediums, but this was good too.
Feb 8, 11:32 AM

Sep 2023
So many random stuff is developing just to be shut down with one word, I hope Aoi can present a bit more of a challenge. I still enjoy watching Yogiri nonchalantly killing everything slightly annoying a lot though.
Feb 8, 11:47 AM

Feb 2019
Omg Dannoura made Yogiri blush! Lol, just like being raised by a normal woman was good for Yogiri, adventuring in another world with Dannoura has been excellent for his development

Episode was kinda all over the place with a lot of different moving parts as usual. Highlights for me were Yogiri using his ability to “kill” the suction magic of the tower to stop Dannoura’s guardian spirit from getting sucked in. And then insta killing the dude’s 3 pupils. Sucks he had to kill shiro the bunny, she was hot 😢

The kill rate in this show continues to impress me. Things’ll be even crazier now that Yougiri is just gonna kill anything that stands in his way. I hope the gimmick can stay fun though.

Dark elf and Aoi seem like fun new characters. Interested in seeing what they bring to the story next episode.
Marinate1016Feb 8, 12:10 PM
Feb 8, 12:09 PM
Sep 2019
At first everyone he killed seemed like kind of an a****** or general bad guy but now it seems like he's killing other isekai protagonists. Which is making me really sad.😰 That bunny girl dying was really sad.🥺 Now this series in general just seems so depressing.😔
Feb 8, 12:14 PM
Aug 2023
This kind of show definitely only qualifies as junk food entertainment, but I’ve laughed at least once every episode and it didn’t end here, we’ll see how long this Aoi character lasts, especially with MC resolving to kill anyone even that comes off even remotely threatening
Feb 8, 12:19 PM
Mar 2021
The_Wicker_Man said:
I guess Vahanato leaving her inanimate body behind for Lynel to do whatever he wants with was a bit too much for the tv censors to keep in lol.

Interesting way of animating The Hedgehog, I quite liked it. And Hanakawa is back! Aoi hiding behind him despite being infinitely stronger is great.

We're skimming through the tower trial really fast compared to events from the previous arc, guess this is how they're gonna squeeze the first 4 volumes in. Glad they kept Yogiri's "Usotsuki" in, that's one of my favourite lines, I really wanted to hear it voiced. I think the manga version of that scene is still the best across the 3 mediums, but this was good too.

lynel did what?💀😭🤣
Feb 8, 12:37 PM

Sep 2023
Could someone briefly explain me what's happening from 5th episode? Got really confused after thay added the swordsman and the dark god😂
Feb 8, 1:21 PM
Apr 2023
This series is even more straight-forward than One Punch Man with the main character defeating enemies (like he can "kill" mechanisms and concepts), but I'm kind of enjoying the ride of it though really still 😆

Interested to see what they get carried along to next time.

P.S. RIP to the Bunny Girl in the arena 😔🕯️👯‍♀️
Feb 8, 1:24 PM

May 2019
There's a new assassin character that is tasked on taking out both Yogiri and Tomchika and it was mentioned that she can nullify people's powers except those with exceptional luck so I'm curious how that encounter will play out. I'm also wondering who is giving her orders.

This episode felt a little short and it ended just as the dark elf was about to ask Yogiri and Tomochika for help. I'm thinking someone or a group of her friends or family are in trouble.
Feb 8, 2:12 PM
Aug 2017
Reply to LessThanAnimeFan
Could someone briefly explain me what's happening from 5th episode? Got really confused after thay added the swordsman and the dark god😂
@LessThanAnimeFan

The Dark God threatened to destroy the world in the past. The "Divine King" (she's a woman though) trapped him inside the purple barrier you see alongside her and they've stayed like that for 1000 years.

The barrier is powered by the tower everyone is currently in to stay up all this time. How it does so hasn't been revealed yet, but you have some clues from the walls that suck in dead souls (Mokomoko), the Swordmaster's conversation about needing more half-demons for the barrier and the half-demon lady who entered the trial in disguise and asks Yogiri for help at the end.

Then there is the trial being held at the tower - this is to find people strong enough to qualify as "Knights of the Divine King" which is the organisation that protects the barrier from underlings of the Dark God seeking to free him. The Swordmaster is the highest ranked of these (other than the Divine King herself) and hence defends the tower & conducts the trial for new knights.

Most of the trial entrants just want fame or status from the Knight position and are willing to murder each other to get it. Rick, Lynel and to an extent Frederica are probably the only decent people attempting the trial. Yogiri and Tomochika don't want it at all, they just want to get out and be guided to the capital to find their other classmates and Sage Sion. Hence they are ignoring the rules of the trial and just trying to get out safely.
However, Atila, the golden dragon that offered to guide them has just been killed by an Aggressor (their goals aren't currently revealed) so they've actually gone through it all for nothing lol.

And lastly you have Aoi Hayanose who has been sent after Yogiri and Tomochika to kill them, dragging Hanakawa with her because he knows them and hence can identify them for her. Technically in the LN at this point her role and the identity of who set her on this mission are fully revealed but the anime didn't specify it for some reason so I won't say.

Uh, that ended up not being very brief after all sorry, but there is kind of a lot going on. I could honestly have written double what I did. 😆
Feb 8, 2:37 PM
Apr 2020
Takatou serial killer count this episode: 6
Takatou serial killer count total: 44+50 immortal vampires+ possibly 1 dark god (Removed 1 since the guy from the first ep was still alive)
Feb 8, 3:31 PM

Sep 2018
Another borefest episode with the single gag running cold, wish they would do away with the ghost girl as well, haven't been so put off from VA work since Do It Yourself.
Feb 8, 3:45 PM

Sep 2023
The_Wicker_Man said:
Uh, that ended up not being very brief after all sorry, but there is kind of a lot going on. I could honestly have written double what I did. 😆

Thank you for the great recap!
Feb 8, 3:58 PM

Sep 2023
Reply to The_Wicker_Man
@LessThanAnimeFan

The Dark God threatened to destroy the world in the past. The "Divine King" (she's a woman though) trapped him inside the purple barrier you see alongside her and they've stayed like that for 1000 years.

The barrier is powered by the tower everyone is currently in to stay up all this time. How it does so hasn't been revealed yet, but you have some clues from the walls that suck in dead souls (Mokomoko), the Swordmaster's conversation about needing more half-demons for the barrier and the half-demon lady who entered the trial in disguise and asks Yogiri for help at the end.

Then there is the trial being held at the tower - this is to find people strong enough to qualify as "Knights of the Divine King" which is the organisation that protects the barrier from underlings of the Dark God seeking to free him. The Swordmaster is the highest ranked of these (other than the Divine King herself) and hence defends the tower & conducts the trial for new knights.

Most of the trial entrants just want fame or status from the Knight position and are willing to murder each other to get it. Rick, Lynel and to an extent Frederica are probably the only decent people attempting the trial. Yogiri and Tomochika don't want it at all, they just want to get out and be guided to the capital to find their other classmates and Sage Sion. Hence they are ignoring the rules of the trial and just trying to get out safely.
However, Atila, the golden dragon that offered to guide them has just been killed by an Aggressor (their goals aren't currently revealed) so they've actually gone through it all for nothing lol.

And lastly you have Aoi Hayanose who has been sent after Yogiri and Tomochika to kill them, dragging Hanakawa with her because he knows them and hence can identify them for her. Technically in the LN at this point her role and the identity of who set her on this mission are fully revealed but the anime didn't specify it for some reason so I won't say.

@The_Wicker_Man
Thanks so much, you helped a lot.😊
Feb 8, 4:45 PM

May 2015
Lynel getting an Ultra Rare pull on his gacha was great. Too bad his reward just left him further in danger. I'm digging this show throwing a bunch of different anime MCs who've gotten too corrupted by their powers at Yogiri. Sometimes it doesn't even do that and we get alternate POVs like the farmer isekai guy fighting the busted reality warping assassin. It's going to be great seeing that confrontation.
Feb 8, 5:55 PM
Oct 2023
Reply to The_Wicker_Man
@LessThanAnimeFan

@The_Wicker_Man Broooooo nooo
Not my child bride Atila. Was hoping it was another golden dragon. FUCK.
Feb 8, 6:11 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
So much happening but one thing for sure, Takatou killed a lot of shit this time. I like that, he's being determine now. Because the tower trial sucks and he needs to get out of those asap or else he's gone more mad. But, one request seems to bugging a lot there. What kind?

Oh, and don't forget one girl and one Aggressor that casually beheaded the gold dragon loli be approaching as well. I don't get how Hiro fatty character still significant. But i hope they just can drop death too because how dare they end the loli with no effort like that? I am mad.
badabassFeb 8, 6:15 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 8, 6:54 PM
Feb 2014
I wanna keep watching but it gets worst and worst each week
Feb 8, 7:12 PM
Mar 2022
wait, did I see the golden dragon got killed? come on, I thought she would have some plot. the story is going like appear and be killed in some way by anyone. No Development
Feb 8, 7:18 PM
Apr 2023
Daimon's screams are as annoying as Zenitsu (Kimetsu no Yaiba), well of course, it is the same seiyuu after all.
I have a feeling that the half-demon girl wants help to free the demon lord inside the stasis barrier - it will probably suck if she discovers there is no one to free anymore 😆
Feb 8, 7:58 PM

Aug 2019
The skill to gacha looks very exciting. But unfortunately, he entered a chaotic isekai world where everyone has the power to kill others easily.
Feb 8, 8:22 PM

Dec 2016
I really hate that spirit of hers, my ears are hurting so bad.
Feb 8, 9:38 PM

Jul 2023
Takatou is in his usual killing-spree mode.

Two potentially interesting characters: the one who is ordered to kill him and Dannoura, and the half demon they have met at the end of this episode.
patkarununganFeb 8, 10:56 PM
Feb 8, 11:13 PM

Jul 2017
Both Takatou and Dannoura, together with Lynel (who always has bad luck) and Rick, traversing through a tower facing familiar opponents here and there, Takatou is just too OP on his power alone, though with every power he uses, his time sleeping will accumulate. For Lynel's Ultra Rare gift, getting a goddess is not quite the gift he anticipated. That said, the main one to look out for is Aoi Hayanose, whose Just World power seems to be just as cheatly equal as Takatou but from another angle, and Rikuto is such an easy bait for her.

Mokomoko stuck her half-body while peeping on both Takatou and Dannoura, she really is just like a ghost who has a soul. But both coincidentally meeting the tower's creator on their way out: High Wizard Eglacia, he really did honour his word that anyone who got in their way, he will issue the death sentence on them immediately. Sure, they're not going to interfere with their single-point progress but facing Masato and his minions together with dark-demon Theodisia, he just wants to pass, that's all.

At the very least, what would Theodisia's request get them in their benefit?

Halfway there, and it's not so much "so bad it's good", but " so bad, it's intentionally bad".
Feb 9, 1:56 AM
Feb 2024
This anime is like death note, but with saitama level powers in a generic isekai world. The MC is shown to be truly powerful with no drawbacks, no catch, and no equally powerful villain. The magic copy girl could be trouble if not killed first.
Feb 9, 2:35 AM

Dec 2009
What the hell is this interaction. . .

"I always feel your murderyness, would be nice if you didn't do it too much though teehee"

Her brain: "omg guys who kill people are so hot"

It is a concept i've thought about a fair bit in the past though due to psychological curiosity, that being what it would be like to go out with or love someone that is a killer and not be bothered by it. As someone who is extremely deeply aware of the the meaning and importance and potential of live, the idea of discarding it haphazardly whilst being able to sympathize with what is lost in the process... It's a very strange thing to imagine, frightening but fascinating. That's what we get fiction for though i guess. Would be nice to see a story that mixes cute romance with casual murdering that actually looks into the psychology of it deeper and really evolves the concept.

ps: it is amusing that they spend the time to introduce characters, names, personalities etc, just to have them insta-killed tho lol

it's red-shirts the anime, if you made a waifu gacha out of all the red-shirts...
GenesisAriaFeb 9, 3:41 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Feb 9, 6:49 AM
Oct 2023
Reply to badabass
So much happening but one thing for sure, Takatou killed a lot of shit this time. I like that, he's being determine now. Because the tower trial sucks and he needs to get out of those asap or else he's gone more mad. But, one request seems to bugging a lot there. What kind?

Oh, and don't forget one girl and one Aggressor that casually beheaded the gold dragon loli be approaching as well. I don't get how Hiro fatty character still significant. But i hope they just can drop death too because how dare they end the loli with no effort like that? I am mad.
@badabass Ikr? The fatty corpse rapists gets to live but our child bride doesn't. WRYYYYY.

@GenesisAria A manga that has the romance you're looking for is peephole.
HebeHRFeb 9, 6:52 AM
Feb 9, 9:27 AM
Dec 2022
It was now bad its was ok
Feb 9, 10:33 AM

Jun 2016
sometimes we need trash anime to balance good anime !!
Feb 9, 1:35 PM

Sep 2016
It's undoubtedly a trash show by most definitions, but I'm finding myself more and more entertained by the absurdity of introducing seemingly interesting characters like the master of the tower, only to have them instantly killed off. It makes it feel like literally any character could die at any time (except Takatou and Dannoura), and it makes me want to see who else will survive this madness.

Really rooting for Lynel now as he seems to struggle the most but has a fairly unique, fun and interesting ability with the gacha gems and revival. I also chuckled when his goddess spawned in from the gacha and seemingly died or something when she despawned. Absolutely absurd show, but that somehow makes it feel unpredictable and unique. Definitely looking forward to seeing more of this now and finding out more about the mystery of his origin and whatever other layers of mystery and game mechanics this show has to offer.
Feb 9, 10:47 PM

Sep 2016
Oh yeah.

The no bs character, already know how she will die.
She will go something on the line you can't just tell someone to die and make them die.
But it will not work and she will die.
Because yes.
bruh
Feb 9, 11:54 PM
Mar 2012
Atila rip? Daimon keep switching masters lol. Just World so op.
half demon barely changed, wat the point?
Rabbit fight animation prolly best so far.
Lynel lol. rip goldie Dungeon master. rip Farming Slowlife isekai dude (reminded still need to finish that show).
receptionist clones like Chaika.
Feb 10, 7:07 AM
Apr 2021
Man I love this show and it’s unseriousness, like I love how the enemies appear like ur cliche typical isekai villain all for Yogiri to say “die” and instantly kill them off and Dannoura calling out all the weird things is the most hilarious part of this show I’m happy Miyu is her voice actor😭😭😭😭🤣

Damn Aoi is fucking hot as shit, that blue short hair and blue eyes are a combination that has me on my knees😩 but that bitch got some OP ass power like she can defeat a lot of popular anime characters💀

Lastly the most shocking part of this episode was at 17:30…WHY WAS THAT THE BEST ANIMATION SO FAR IN THIS SHOW LIKE THAT SAKUGA JUST CAME OUTTA NOWHERE😭😭😭😭😭 I need more of that
Feb 10, 8:31 PM

Mar 2007
I'm starting to lose faith and interest, his ability is making things WAY too easy, plus he's also losing whatever shreds of humanity a MC should have.
Feb 11, 10:06 AM

Oct 2017
So are they finally getting a party member?
Feb 12, 1:11 AM

Nov 2017
I'm watching this at 2x speed and it just makes all the killings funnier, lol
Feb 12, 4:16 PM
Jan 2019
Ok so I already forgot the little dragon girl name but did she just died or is there another gold dragon which I hope so it would be sad if she only lasted an episode
Feb 12, 6:08 PM
Dec 2021
Wait… did loli dragon just dieded? I thought she would have more roles later on
Feb 12, 11:30 PM

Nov 2023
The show is getting pretty bad as they introduce some random character, have them say something, and they die immediately after.

The plot at this point, I don't even know. I can't be bothered, really. 
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» the best isekai of 2024

Autonomia - Aug 24

25 by Leaf_It »»
Aug 29, 11:28 PM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15

51 by WienGirl »»
Aug 10, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 25

41 by WienGirl »»
Aug 9, 7:11 PM

» anyone got a list of all the references here?

Neostorm_Y - Aug 3

5 by Neostorm_Y »»
Aug 8, 9:19 PM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11

111 by Sats »»
Aug 6, 11:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.