Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 28, 2023 11:55 PM

Jan 2018
Those Kamunabi guys got destroyed lol. Chihiro vs Sojo 2 is gonna be hype.
Jan 2, 11:44 AM
Aug 2020
another crazy chapter

wow

bloody chapter
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jan 2, 4:58 PM

Oct 2013
Pure cinema, just in a comic book format.

Just as expected, Soujou found out a way to amplify the powers of his enchanted blade. And just as expected, it was deadly for the Kamunabi members. What I didn't expect was Char healing up Chihiro and oh damn, Chihiro and Soujou standing in front of each other, about to clash their katana. Their duel, after both of them awakened some new flashy powers, will be grand for sure.

Each next chapter is better than the previous one, and it's already been like that since several chapters.
Jan 2, 10:24 PM

Aug 2021
They were so confident and yet got dispatched so quickly. Sojo Vs Chihiro round 2 might be nice but both are wounded pretty badly so it probably won't last long.
Jan 5, 7:03 AM

Dec 2016
A way to support this series:
At the beginning I will say that this will require spending money, so if you don't want to or can't do it I can understand.
And only think what can be done for free is to engage on social media by liking posts, fanarts etc. so more people will learn about this serie, it isn't a lot but at least Kagurabachi memes caused creation of official Twitter/X account so this isn't completely meaningless.

Of course best scenario would be for japanese readers to buy those volumes but example of Martial Master Asumi/Asumi Kakeru shows that popularity (ToC placement) is relevant to sales (first volume sold about 5~7k copies)

Returning to main point, most important way to support this series is to simply buy japanese volumes when they are released and in reality everyone can do it from japanese amazon because we shouldn't lie to ourselves Weekly Shonen Jump/Shueisha is not charity organization and they care about money, and like people say "vote with your wallet".
Some people can be hesitant by hearing "japanese amazon" but luckily it's easy to use since it has english language and in the end it's amazon.
Kagurabachi vol. 1
カグラバチ 1 (ジャンプコミックス) – February 2, 2024
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/%E5%A4%96%E8%96%97-%E5%81%A5/dp/408883819X
The issue is that this is kinda expensive, volumes themselves aren't that expensive but shipping is. To my country shipping of one volume is around 3000 yen, so about 20 dollars. Considering fast delivery, tracking, no additional taxes and and it wouldn't be monthly in the end it's bearable for me.

For sales numbers I would guess volume should sell at least 25~30 thousand copies, for comparison Nue's first volume sold around 24.340 copies in 4 weeks.
As for volumes being in japanese well I can't help with this, personally I have a few volumes in japanese of series for collectible reasons but I can understand if someone doesn't want to buy them because of that.

Other way to support is to buy WSJ magazine in digital version and vote this way (which will affect ToC placement and number of color pages).
This reddit post explain in easy way how to subscribe and fill the survey
https://www.reddit.com/r/Kagurabachi/comments/17yfb44/i_did_an_sj_survey_without_needing_a_vpn/
Here's the steps:
Go to the official SJ website, (Jump information in this issue|Shueisha "Weekly Shonen Jump" official website) subscribed for 980 yen (like 7 dollars) per month WITHOUT even getting the app and took the survey on desktop.
Using Microsoft Edge, checke the box that said "always translate websites from Japanese." This made it pretty easy to browse the site.

Then you click the current issue and hit the red button that said: "Purchase / Trial Reading." This will took you to their official purchasing website, called zebrack-comic.shueisha. From there you can purchase the subscription (just needed to verify email and enter card info) and navigated back to the current issue on Zebrack.
https://preview.redd.it/k83wr12a261c1.png?width=689&format=png&auto=webp&s=892c60c1d2f307e57600f452d93c52e889f0524d

Finally, there are three menu choices below the issue on Zebrack. The third one shows the application!
https://preview.redd.it/yvrqfanr161c1.png?width=883&format=png&auto=webp&s=13eae87c5bbc8b64f5cebf4e87f8e4d241dad139

Also you can download Jump plus app and support J+ series by adding extra view.
I use apkpure website to download and update J+ app ( 少年ジャンプ+ 人気漫画が読める雑誌アプリ ) on my phone.

Is it perfect foolproof solution? honestly I don't know but after all money are important factor.
Personally I bought 3 volumes of Red Hood when they were released but still not a lot of people was buying this manga so was axed.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.106/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.186/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jan 5, 7:12 AM
May 2021
Chihiro is so fckn badasss! Am hooked!
Jan 5, 7:35 AM

Oct 2017
Damn those guys all dead? The rematch between the two will end in a flash.
Jan 5, 3:53 PM

Jun 2014
The Kamunabi guys got packed up already? Shame.

Chihiro vs. Sojo rematch on the way. The battle will only last a moment, that's crazy.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Jan 5, 9:37 PM
May 2020
After Demon slayer I hope ufotable Animated this Manga.This is Currently my 2nd Best Shonen Manga each chapter is peak after peak
Jan 6, 2:12 AM

Apr 2009
Neat composition in the final pages of this chapter.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Jan 6, 1:50 PM

Sep 2011
The squad getting wiped out is kind of lame but the way Chihiro and Soujo's fight was hyped up is a really well composed sequence. Really curious if Soujo is gonna bite it here or if hes gonna be kept around as a parallel rival.
JizzyHitlerJan 6, 1:59 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 6, 5:14 PM
May 2022
Guys I think we have to admit the Kagurabachi mangaka is cooking
Jan 7, 10:53 PM
Jul 2022
My experience with Kagurabachi has literally been the Shaq meme

Jan 8, 11:14 AM

Feb 2021
I love how Hokazona sets up the most cliché important characters in terms of design only to kill them off in the next (5) chapter(s) instead of making them look generic fodder. Hell, the generic fodder are mostly the ones surviving. Raises the stakes a bit, surprises us and it's a breeze of fresh air.

I didn't hesitate to pre-order volume 1, even if I can't read a single character in Japanese 😅

This is a cartoon site, you clown. Elitism in general is cringe enough already. Let people enjoy stuff.
Reminder to stay hydrated and read Umineko No Naku Koro Ni
Jan 8, 1:43 PM

May 2010
Hype as hell. The action is so good. This really steps it up every single week. It somehow just keeps topping itself.
Jan 8, 9:51 PM
Nov 2014
Next chapter will make or break this series.
Jan 10, 7:14 PM

Dec 2022
'the battle would last a mere moment' but i'm bettin the entire next chapter will be the battle
Jan 12, 11:33 PM

May 2020
Thought those guys would delay the inevitable, but guess that's asking too much lol. Sojo, all alone, obliterated them.

Very hype last page btw.
Jan 15, 11:22 AM
Sep 2019
I like the series overall, but seriously don't introduce me good charismatic characters then wipe them out in one chapter...
Sucks
Jan 18, 7:29 AM
Jan 2024
Kagurabachi is truly peak no meme
Jan 20, 7:51 PM
Dec 2021
the authors ability to display times and time differences isn't great but overall this chapter was fine. Char as a healer was set up well.
Jan 24, 7:50 AM

Apr 2015
I really love the fights in this, The Author knows how to draw fluent fights! Every single fight in this series so far has been a treat to follow with the eyes.
This is some pretty hype stuff tbh, This is gonna be awesome when animated!
Sep 23, 4:12 AM

Jun 2020
This is beautiful 🥺
Sep 23, 10:26 PM

Jun 2015
I can't believe they're all fucking dead! That's insane... well I'm glad I didn't get too attached to any of them. Sheesh.
Yesterday, 8:20 AM

Apr 2024
Char has been saved and apparently she has the power to heal. Sojo and Chihiro clash head on

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 54 Discussion

ARK-13 - Oct 17

6 by MegamiRem »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 18 Discussion

ARK-13 - Jan 25

19 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 17 Discussion

ARK-13 - Jan 18

22 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 8:27 AM

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 53 Discussion

ARK-13 - Oct 9

26 by nthcolor »»
Oct 17, 8:24 PM

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 50 Discussion

ARK-13 - Sep 19

12 by ryzxgum »»
Oct 13, 7:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.