Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 5, 2023 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Nano is introduced this episode and is the coldest of the main girls so far. They found a decent VA imo, to deliver her personality.

This episode also does show us how determined Rentarou is in getting her to open up. Their date was kinda cute even if there were some awkward moments. The kiss sealed it though. Nano finally showed her feelings!

May 2020
I love the way this soulmate shock works, I mean you know in an instant this is the girl, which does save us time from beating around the bush. The turn this time was for Nano to make an appearance, the textbook super smart character who’s unusually time efficient, to the point where we could already guess she wouldn't have any friends because making any such doesn’t benefit her in any shape and form.

Had me dying when Nano licked Rentaro’s fingers, because logic dictated saliva works wonders on small cuts, but at the same time the girls… the other three didn’t even notice such groundbreaking happening just at a hand’s distance from them lol. They are oblivious but Nano wasn’t, as however she may talk about getting into a relationship would not help her in any way, it was true she fell head over heels for Rentaro. I mean she confessed first but REJECTED Rentaro when he accepted her confession… lol what????

Though dude already has an experience of going out with three girls at the same time, so how could he have accepted defeat? Proposed an amusement park date idea, and must say that was thoroughly planned, not in a way where Nano would have to fall for dude in the end, but in a way where she would learn spending time with someone they care about IS NOT a waste of time.

Nano learned, and she learnt in a good way. Another kiss for the dude, and another girlfriend in the bag. And the girls are surprisingly accepting this time lol. Pool date... with everyone, next time.

Dec 2021
Now we have the stunning beauty, and she's also the first girlfriend who is as tall as him.

Rentaro, who encountered Nano, diligently studying by the classroom window, had a fateful meeting. Despite her combination of talent and beauty, she sought efficiency in everything, even dismissing love as a waste of time. Rentaro tried to strike up conversations many times in an attempt to become friends, but even casual talk was treated as "meaningless." Despite being bewildered by Nano's indifferent attitude, Rentaro, unable to give up, invited her on a date.

I appreciate the contrast between her and the other three girls. While they all seemed smitten from the beginning, Nano is making an effort to keep her feelings at bay. Of course, she's unaware of the potential consequences of not expressing her love, and she isn't even aware of the existence of the other three girls at the moment. Despite the enjoyable time they had, Nanoremains determined to bring things to a close. Rentaro believes the photos they captured throughout the day have lost their value, deciding to set them ablaze. Yet, in a moment of clarity, Nanorecognizes the significance of her emotions and rescues the pictures before they turn to ash.

With Girl #4 now fully committed, seem we now have the destined pool episode upon us next time.

Nov 5, 2023 6:26 AM
Mar 2021
Very Yabaiii AI.... She really gone wild.
Next episode was gonna be fanservice eps
Nov 5, 2023 7:13 AM
Aug 2022
The Amazing Illustration of Her.😻
Nov 5, 2023 7:46 AM

Feb 2021
Oh god I just realized why is everything coming out an hour later suddenly. Daylight Saving Time. We don't have this here so I was confused. But this means that now I get anime an hour later *sad*

Nano time!
These overly dramatic zing moments will never fail to make me smile
Eiai Nano (栄逢 凪乃 lit. prosperity meeting + lull from). Eiai as in A.I. Nano as in the unit prefix I guess.
4:17 水兵リーベ僕の船 (suihei riibe boku no fune etc.) - "sailor love my boat". A Japanese phrase to remember elements of the periodic table, just like English "Happy henry lives beside boron cottage etc."
12:36 LMAO 私服 (shifuku) - "ordinary clothes (i.e. non-uniform); plain clothes; civilian clothes; casual wear", 至福 (shifuku) - "beatitude; supreme bliss"
21:40 Shangri-La means utopia apparently
Watching this made me like Nano even more. Loved it!

This was finger lickin' good
Nov 5, 2023 7:46 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
They really went hard on Eiai licking the finger ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nov 5, 2023 7:51 AM

Feb 2021
She's doing Pi's to relieve the stress XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 5, 2023 8:05 AM

Oct 2023
Nano hit pretty hard. When he told her she could tell which picture she was happy in cuz he was paying attention I was gone. As someone with resting bitch face I think I’d die if someone said that to me. It’s amazing that this show is so consistently heartwarming and pure.
HER. That is all.
Nov 5, 2023 8:10 AM

Nov 2014
That one episode is like Keith 2008 but with happy ending ^^
Nov 5, 2023 8:12 AM

Apr 2022
the highly efficient nano is here and she's ice cold bitnyou gotta love the straightforward types. damn they went crazy with the tongue animation, one of the best elevations of the manga lmao finger licking scene is gonna be living rent free in my head, rentarou is lucky as hell. nice date that ended up being wholesome and the pool episode next as well, we keep winning bois.
that's 4 down and 96 to go.
Nov 5, 2023 8:14 AM
Jul 2023
is it just me or does Nano remind any of you of Komi Shouko(at the beginning of the story)
Nov 5, 2023 8:14 AM
Dec 2022
Chadtarou already got 4 "best girls" in 5 episodes. bro got unmatched rizz
Nov 5, 2023 8:21 AM
Aug 2022
This show is something else 😂😂
Nov 5, 2023 8:28 AM
Aug 2020
another great episode

another different personnality
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Nov 5, 2023 8:30 AM
Apr 2022
It happened, Rentaro's first date. The character development of Nano was peak. It is funny whenever she says something is meaningless or inefficient.

Waiting for the pool episode next week!!
Nov 5, 2023 8:37 AM

Oct 2017
I've found my best girl, loving Eiai already. She's so cute. the date was sweet. She even went for the kiss, sweet. The finger licking though, lewd. I'm gonna love watching her.
Nov 5, 2023 8:50 AM

Dec 2022
Personally, I prefer Fibonacci numbers.

-Dere Roulette never ceases to surprise me. The new girl Eiai is pretty unique in that she actually tries to resist Rentarou's moves. I admire her tongue, both figuratively and literally. Here's hoping for a future where she helps him plan out the most efficient way to repopulate the country.
I didn't see that play with the instant camera coming. Rentarou's definitely got some smarts, but he's too busy hitting on the girls to study, so he has the lowest exam score out of the harem.

I can see where the Chadtarou hype comes from now. Swimsuit time!
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Nov 5, 2023 8:59 AM

Sep 2014
BEST GIRL IS HERE, finally!
Asami Seto did an AWESOME job as Eiai's VA!
The faithfulness of the anime is mindblowing. 5 episodes in and NOTHING cut (they even added some things here and there).

I am really really happy!
Nov 5, 2023 9:06 AM

Sep 2017
So her name is basically AI lmao. Chatgpt shows more emotion than her. I guess the only way the author figured he could make 100 girlfriends and have them be distinct was to make them all batshit insane in one way or another. Guess I shouldn't be surprised anymore. Wonder what the last girl of this season will be like. Also I guess the pace of new girlfriends is going to slow down a bit since we have 7 episodes left and seemingly only one left to meet for this season. Wonder wtf we are gonna do doing for all those episodes. I'm sure next episode will be 90% Hakari's tits and ass since that's kinda her gimmick. Should be a ride for sure.
Nov 5, 2023 9:22 AM

Oct 2023
The finger-licking scene, the burning polaroid scene, the gondola scene. I adore it!
Nov 5, 2023 9:30 AM
Aug 2016
Finally, it's Nano time, Asami Seto voice is fitting for her well! Big brain Rentarou brought the polaroid camera just to prove his point and get Nano no appreciate their fun time was great!
Nov 5, 2023 9:42 AM

Jan 2021
Love how Nano Eiai is his 100 rejection but at the same time
The 1st time he's in a date and the 1st time that HE is getting kissed by a girl

Nov 5, 2023 9:45 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
I do wonder if they're stopping at 5 girls this season. Looks like they're introducing a new girl every other episode.

96/100 left
Nov 5, 2023 10:05 AM
Oct 2022
Is that mole going to be one of the girlfriends? cause it's had more airtime than I'd expect for an under the skirt mole.

At what point does he just start telling them that he can't hang out because he'll be busy on a date with a new girl?
Nov 5, 2023 10:13 AM

Jan 2018
Does Shizuka's book have every word and phrase in existence? Seems to be that way.

Finally, the debut of white-haired Komi-san. I mean, Eiai-san.

Damn. Eiai-san is so studious she's almost like a robot. She'd make any Asian parent proud. Too bad Rentaro is ruining it by teaching her worthless things like "having fun."

That finger-licking scene was 100% efficient at making me feel funny! Seriously, wtf was that?

At this point, wouldn't it be more efficient if Rentaro just straight-up told his girlfriends that he has 100 soulmates? They have no problem with him getting new chicks, I'm sure they'd believe his story even if it sounds absurd and kinda scummy.

I just wanna see some sort of conflict happen with his girlfriends at some point. Let them fight and let Rentaro manage them. Cause otherwise it feels more like he mind controlled them to obey whatever he wants.

Either way, the date was kinda cute.
Nov 5, 2023 10:15 AM

Apr 2023
nano's definitely my favourite, im not rlly a big fan of shizuka so this episode was just so much more enjoyable than the last two
Nov 5, 2023 10:28 AM

Nov 2019
From the second of hearing that her name sounded like "AI", she just had to be a Kuudere. Rentaro's gathering all the types! Though she's also a hypocrite. She claims to value efficiency, but you never need to know that many digits of pi, especially if you can use a calculator (which also can't store that many digits of pi). She's a fraud.
"It's only anime if it's animated."
Nov 5, 2023 10:46 AM

May 2019
Oh, so we're just going straight in with a detailed scene of Eiai's tongue sucking Rentarou's finger? Well it wouldn't be the weirdest thing coming from the anime so far, and definitely far from what the manga could offer, but the visuals and audio were very much borderline hentai stuff. Jokingly, I guess you would say that Eiai's tongue is efficient compared to other tongues, which does live up to her standard of efficiency and precision, but can someone fact-check that statement that "Saliva contains anti-microbial agents?" Other than that, an interesting introduction to the fourth girlfriend, though we've got 96 more girlfriends to go and it's going to be a long ride.
Nov 5, 2023 11:27 AM
Jul 2023
Icl she was pissing me right off at first cause everything she was is the antithesis of my world view but when she was scared of heights I wavered and then she pulled him and like yeah okay I accept it
Nov 5, 2023 11:28 AM
May 2021
ProofByColor said:
So her name is basically AI lmao. Chatgpt shows more emotion than her. I guess the only way the author figured he could make 100 girlfriends and have them be distinct was to make them all batshit insane in one way or another. Guess I shouldn't be surprised anymore. Wonder what the last girl of this season will be like. Also I guess the pace of new girlfriends is going to slow down a bit since we have 7 episodes left and seemingly only one left to meet for this season. Wonder wtf we are gonna do doing for all those episodes. I'm sure next episode will be 90% Hakari's tits and ass since that's kinda her gimmick. Should be a ride for sure.

Funny thing is theses first 4 are probably the most normal girls lmao. They get more insane from here on out.

All the girls are rather shallow tropes or gimmicks but the manga does a great job playing them off each other for laughs.
Nov 5, 2023 11:45 AM

Aug 2021
next episode sounds like peak fiction
Nov 5, 2023 12:03 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I was thinking it might take a bit longer for another girlfriend to be introduced but I guess with a prospective total 100 girlfriends it makes sense for them to come somewhat quickly, and I definitely like Nano Eiai so far, and it took me till the end of the episode to get the joke that her name being Eiai is like AI which they even mention as a rumor in the episode, I’m slow with these things sometimes lol.

And it was interesting to see her actually reject Rentarou initially, her and her hyper efficient ways made it a challenge to reel her in but I gotta say Rentarou was actually kinda genius with the photograph thing, he absolutely played her lol. And as silly as the amusement park date was, the moment where Rentarou sealed the deal with Nano as she sucked the soul out of him was actually very nice, I’m definitely an advocate of appreciating the good times myself so I really liked what he said there. And looks like next episode is a beach/pool episode, based on the bits of fanservice we’ve seen so far I’m definitely highly anticipating this one lol.
Nov 5, 2023 1:01 PM

Mar 2020
Progress: 4/100. Nano joins the group, and she’s the coldest one so far…

A fateful meeting between Rentarou and Nano. She’s definitely a beauty, and also as tall as Rentarou, but she’s cold and strives for absolute efficiency, thinking that everything that doesn’t benefit her future isn’t worth her time. There was definitely a contrast between her and the other three girls, in that she didn’t show her feelings right away, and it slowly built up throughout the episode. I’m not sure how to feel about that, because while it’s a different approach, it wasn’t as filled with energy as the previous episodes were. I do believe contrast will benefit this show in the long run, but we’re talking about single episodes, probably my least favourite so far, though it was still very solid and entertaining.

Everyone’s favourite thing, the swimsuit episode is coming next week, and there’s sure to be lots of fun coming up!
Nov 5, 2023 1:14 PM

Oct 2012
xkazutox said:
I do wonder if they're stopping at 5 girls this season. Looks like they're introducing a new girl every other episode.

96/100 left

Nah, the 6th one is in the opening, hidden
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2023 1:21 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to GYATyoruichi
Chadtarou already got 4 "best girls" in 5 episodes. bro got unmatched rizz
@GYATyoruichi 4 girls literally magically falling in love with him =/= unmatched rizz or any rizz at all.
Nov 5, 2023 1:29 PM

Jul 2017
Still very early on but Nano's definitely the best out of the 4 Pokemon acq-, I mean girls in his harem so far. The burning polaroid scene was good and a nice way to force Nano to snap out of herself and embrace her illogical mindset for once to protect memories she does care for on the inside underneath her stubborn shell.
Nov 5, 2023 1:46 PM

Mar 2007
OMG entry of the Academically Cold Fish Kentucky Fried Chicken girlfriend, she's finger lickin good.

Sorry I couldn't help it!

That bit when they agreed to be boyfriend and girlfriend had the "fountain" suddenly gushing in the background? Genius!
Nov 5, 2023 1:53 PM

Nov 2016
"Swimsuit episode incoming" that's how to break the 4th wall.

As a person who loves himself some kuudere there's nothing to dislike about Nano.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 5, 2023 2:38 PM
Jan 2021
Rentarou is quite the schemer, that was some machiavellian-level of emotional blackmail 😂😂😂
Nov 5, 2023 3:08 PM
Jun 2022
THe best girl already has arrived!
Nov 5, 2023 3:57 PM
Jul 2016
Can someone tell me about the efficiency of Eiai painting her fingernails pink? It's pretty, but it takes time to dry and it is not necessary for hygiene.

Also, Rentaro is collecting breeds of autism never before seen. Someone should create a ranking of Rentaro's girlfriends just based on their autistic traits tbh.
Nov 5, 2023 4:12 PM
Aug 2016
Reply to Ionliosite2
@GYATyoruichi 4 girls literally magically falling in love with him =/= unmatched rizz or any rizz at all.
@Ionliosite2 "Magically" Literally how anyone in that world that lucky soulmates falls in love. And being soulmates not guarantees happiness or even functioning relationship, so both parties personality and actions matter the most. Rentarou won over the cold girl who initially didn't want to enter the relationship by succeeding in his plan to prove his point. Even from what we seen from him in anime makes him competent and likable male protagonist in romcom genre... and we not even scratched the surface of his actual superhuman insane feats, that bear him the title monster of love.
Nov 5, 2023 4:28 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to L0ken
@Ionliosite2 "Magically" Literally how anyone in that world that lucky soulmates falls in love. And being soulmates not guarantees happiness or even functioning relationship, so both parties personality and actions matter the most. Rentarou won over the cold girl who initially didn't want to enter the relationship by succeeding in his plan to prove his point. Even from what we seen from him in anime makes him competent and likable male protagonist in romcom genre... and we not even scratched the surface of his actual superhuman insane feats, that bear him the title monster of love.
@L0ken It's literally magically, there's no point to be contradicted here.
Nov 5, 2023 4:43 PM

Sep 2018
They got me at the end, with him narrating my inner thoughts with regards to a pool episode XD
Nov 5, 2023 5:05 PM

Jul 2008
Nano's date is so lovely…
My candies:
Nov 5, 2023 5:23 PM

Jan 2021
@JeXxTaR They clearly fall over heels for him magically, that's what happened with Hakari, Karane and Shizuka, in fact the first two were desperately wanting him and even searching ways for him to become their boyfriend, literally because their eyes crossed once. The guy has even brought more girlfriends to them basically without any complaint, they aren't breaking with him at all.
Nov 5, 2023 5:31 PM

Jul 2008
@JeXxTaR 1. Rentarou won't accept a "No" for answer.
Both, 2 and 3 ideas go against the physical laws of the series universe so, no. You would need a dark hole, Bakarina size, to disturb (little) those laws, so NO.
My candies:
Nov 5, 2023 5:36 PM

Jul 2008
Reply to FanthyLord
Love how Nano Eiai is his 100 rejection but at the same time
The 1st time he's in a date and the 1st time that HE is getting kissed by a girl
@FanthyLord
She is the 101st rejection; the anime began with the 100th one.
My candies:
Nov 5, 2023 5:57 PM
Nov 2023
Reply to Ionliosite2
@Ionliosite2 Didnt the girl in the first episode "like" him but rejected him because the idea of dating him made her wanna puke (which was also magically a side effect of when the god of the shrine put his soulmates to 100)
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2023

181 by LastLuminescence »»
Sep 25, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2023

166 by ebiiwewok »»
Sep 25, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2023

205 by L0ken »»
Sep 16, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2023

192 by Milo980 »»
Sep 15, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2023

293 by Bitchcoin »»
Sep 10, 6:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.