Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Reign of the Seven Spellblades (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 5, 2023 1:51 AM
Aug 2015
Fell asleep watching.
Aug 5, 2023 2:11 AM

Mar 2013
The animation for this episode seems flaky but it was still enjoyable. Katie was so adorable...
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Aug 5, 2023 3:08 AM

Feb 2021
Still sad that Nanao didn't receive a kiss from Oliver.
Aug 5, 2023 3:10 AM
Sep 2021
Katie is in big trouble now it's all up to oliver and nanao to protect her.
Aug 5, 2023 4:05 AM

Apr 2013
EdgyLord666 said:
Iron_Maw said:
Only if force like your doing sure. Any piece horsing around is harem to you then.

Ah yes, kissing your cousin and friends are definitely just horsing around, no need for katie to be jealous at all.

I don't know which country you're from but kiss on the cheeks between family members as a greetings is 100% normal. In some regions of my country, we do up to 4 cheeks kiss when greetings (so left right, left right for example). This much is absolutely innocent and has nothing to do with romance. BTW we also do that between friends, and in some cases, colleagues at work too (that one died out in lots of companies due to Covid though LOL).
Aug 5, 2023 5:27 AM
Aug 2023
Zefyris said:
EdgyLord666 said:

Ah yes, kissing your cousin and friends are definitely just horsing around, no need for katie to be jealous at all.

I don't know which country you're from but kiss on the cheeks between family members as a greetings is 100% normal. In some regions of my country, we do up to 4 cheeks kiss when greetings (so left right, left right for example). This much is absolutely innocent and has nothing to do with romance. BTW we also do that between friends, and in some cases, colleagues at work too (that one died out in lots of companies due to Covid though LOL).
Well, that's true, but in this case it's not just about greeting traditions. Oliver's cousin. um, a very specific person.
Aug 5, 2023 6:48 AM

Apr 2013
Mahirunin said:
Zefyris said:

Well, that's true, but in this case it's not just about greeting traditions. Oliver's cousin. um, a very specific person.

very specific as, the first person in the show we see greeting a family member?
Aug 5, 2023 7:00 AM
Aug 2023
Zefyris said:
Mahirunin said:

very specific as, the first person in the show we see greeting a family member?
Sorry, I don't speak English very well. I imply that her action with the light kiss is not due to the greeting, but more to her character and attitude towards Oliver in general. They're a crazy family, and his cousin has a particular tendency.
Aug 5, 2023 7:50 AM

Oct 2015
CorayyAnime said:
LN reader: Will it become darker and better?
The story will become much darker, with sad stories until like Volume 4. But it gets extremely dark at Volume 5-6.

I cannot answer the better question because taste differs. I tend to recommend this LN to Harry Potter, Made In Abyss and Berserk fans.
As of episode 5, it is about 80% into Volume 1. Based on the pacing, next episode is obviously the fight. Episode 7 is likely the epilogue of Volume 1 and will explain why Oliver is the protagonist instead of Nanao. Volume 2 focuses more of Pete and Chela. Volume 3 will explain Salvadori's sad history.

Hopes this answers your question.
Aug 5, 2023 7:58 AM

Oct 2021
Zefyris said:
EdgyLord666 said:

Indeed, it's just different cultures, same with some cultures are okay with marrying their cousin, some aren't.
Aug 5, 2023 8:07 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
NewestPersonHere said:
CorayyAnime said:
LN reader: Will it become darker and better?
The story will become much darker, with sad stories until like Volume 4. But it gets extremely dark at Volume 5-6.

I cannot answer the better question because taste differs. I tend to recommend this LN to Harry Potter, Made In Abyss and Berserk fans.
As of episode 5, it is about 80% into Volume 1. Based on the pacing, next episode is obviously the fight. Episode 7 is likely the epilogue of Volume 1 and will explain why Oliver is the protagonist instead of Nanao. Volume 2 focuses more of Pete and Chela. Volume 3 will explain Salvadori's sad history.

thank you so much! Looking forward to a good adaption! is it good so far in your opinion?
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Aug 5, 2023 8:53 AM

Mar 2010
Secret333 said:
Iron_Maw said:
-Bruth you don't even know how damage dude got but yes healing magic fix anything short of instant death (beheading, stabbed through the heart etc) as long as the soul hasn't left the body. That's lesson at Kimberly are harsher on students (like hello you have potion blow up half your face). Mages are tough to kill for that reason.

-I mean from way he talked to her Oliver clear her knew name was as deeply affectionate with her. Not mention she called him by his nick Noll. It would be weird if he acted distant to her.

-To Milligan the troll just a experiment, there no way she would tried speaking to it in same way Katie did, but doesn't mean she didn't try. There n reason to disbelieve her, but pretty clear that trol dislikes what she did.

-The point that is supposed to be bizarre. You talking about setting most of its character channel a force defys reason and make them superhuman. But your treating the kids like some average highschoolers who gonna grow up to get a 9-5 job somewhere.  
- Nah I can see he was stepped on by the Garuda and I think that should've been lethal, but I guess the Garuda has been following an extrme diet and so he weighs a feather or something.

- you took my comment about him forgetting her name seriously. Learn sarcasim please.

- "No reason to disbelieve her" Nah I see plenty of reasons. But I guess we'll have to disagree on that one.

The problem is that the show is horrible at presenting information. All that carnage we saw in episode 4? nah healing magic bitches. Oliver healing himself from his wounds doesn't automaticaly mean everyone else can considering many of them suffered more fatal wounds. Having magic swords and wands doesn't mean they're now superman.
-What you think isn't here isn't relevant or important since you not setting boundaries who lives or dies to begin with. What important explanation or basis for why things happen. We already seen anime characters survive much wounds in stories without heal spells like in Spellblades. The point fat guy didn't die and the show nerve claimed he did. He might have been near death but show doesn't linger on him becasue he just an extra to show the Garuda's carnage.

-There no indication where you being sarcastic or not nor do I care your backpedaling

-You seem have pattern inventing your own ideas into the story that have no basis and disregarding explanations the story (both explicit and implicit) to force your conclusions. Which means your not really arguing form position of good faith. 

-No the problem is your incapable realizing you don't make rules for world and you anything goes against your impressions aren't immediately is bad. Which is ridiculous. There no reason those kids couldn't have survive based in story information and doesn't require mental gymnastics to accept this. Your just contrarian and worse acting like child.
Aug 5, 2023 9:01 AM

Mar 2010
EdgyLord666 said:
Iron_Maw said:
Only if force like your doing sure. Any piece horsing around is harem to you then.

She jealous because she like Oliver and doesn't other girls being so close to him. This say nothing about anyone else feelings. If you noticed Chela who initiated the event was neither jealous or embarrassed and even back off just watch how things play out. That not actions of someone in love, but tease who like to push to people do things and not single person accused her of having hots for Oliver. Also people in certain European countries kiss relatives as form of greeting so your off base there with Oliver's cousin.

Harem define by character have more than two interest romantically interested in them not people be affectiontate with each other.
Aug 5, 2023 9:59 AM
Oct 2021
Iron_Maw said:
Secret333 said:
- Nah I can see he was stepped on by the Garuda and I think that should've been lethal, but I guess the Garuda has been following an extrme diet and so he weighs a feather or something.

- you took my comment about him forgetting her name seriously. Learn sarcasim please.

- "No reason to disbelieve her" Nah I see plenty of reasons. But I guess we'll have to disagree on that one.

The problem is that the show is horrible at presenting information. All that carnage we saw in episode 4? nah healing magic bitches. Oliver healing himself from his wounds doesn't automaticaly mean everyone else can considering many of them suffered more fatal wounds. Having magic swords and wands doesn't mean they're now superman.
-What you think isn't here isn't relevant or important since you not setting boundaries who lives or dies to begin with. What important explanation or basis for why things happen. We already seen anime characters survive much wounds in stories without heal spells like in Spellblades. The point fat guy didn't die and the show nerve claimed he did. He might have been near death but show doesn't linger on him becasue he just an extra to show the Garuda's carnage.

-There no indication where you being sarcastic or not nor do I care your backpedaling

-You seem have pattern inventing your own ideas into the story that have no basis and disregarding explanations the story (both explicit and implicit) to force your conclusions. Which means your not really arguing form position of good faith. 

-No the problem is your incapable realizing you don't make rules for world and you anything goes against your impressions aren't immediately is bad. Which is ridiculous. There no reason those kids couldn't have survive based in story information and doesn't require mental gymnastics to accept this. Your just contrarian and worse acting like child.

Out of curiosity, if the show just told you the very next episode Oliver is a schizophrenic and this whole story is just his delusion, will that be ok because there’s no reason to believe otherwise?
Many people believed people died last episode. At what point do you not let go of your understanding of the events as you see with your own eyes in favor of what someone says in the show? Never?
And I’m not backpedaling nor am “I acting like a child”. English is clearly not your game so that’s fine, but don’t accuse me of shit when it’s you who can’t understand a joke.
Aug 5, 2023 11:19 AM

Oct 2021
Iron_Maw said:
EdgyLord666 said:

She jealous because she like Oliver and doesn't other girls being so close to him. This say nothing about anyone else feelings. If you noticed Chela who initiated the event was neither jealous or embarrassed and even back off just watch how things play out. That not actions of someone in love, but tease who like to push to people do things and not single person accused her of having hots for Oliver. Also people in certain European countries kiss relatives as form of greeting so your off base there with Oliver's cousin.

Harem define by character have more than two interest romantically interested in them not people be affectiontate with each other.
Man I don't think this comment is the one to get the complaints, I'm just messing around, don't have a problem with harem at all. I just find it funny it has an equal gender casts, and yet the mc has many potential love interests, while the other 2 don't.
Aug 5, 2023 11:59 AM
Oct 2021
EdgyLord666 said:
Iron_Maw said:

Man I don't think this comment is the one to get the complaints, I'm just messing around, don't have a problem with harem at all. I just find it funny it has an equal gender casts, and yet the mc has many potential love interests, while the other 2 don't.
Lemme tell you the story of a man named Rean Schwarzer.
Aug 5, 2023 12:38 PM
Aug 2023
Secret333 said:
EdgyLord666 said:
Lemme tell you the story of a man named Rean Schwarzer.
pls no. The hope that "romance lines" is a bad dream will be the last to die. 
Aug 5, 2023 3:17 PM
Apr 2020
Episode by episode the rating seems to go down here. Never once has the rating ever increased. Despite how good an episode seems to be. Honestly I'm starting to see a bit heavy bias going around
Aug 5, 2023 5:09 PM

Oct 2015
CorayyAnime said:
NewestPersonHere said:

thank you so much! Looking forward to a good adaption! is it good so far in your opinion?
Decent adaptation. There are some cut content such as some dialogues and magic comedy. Pretty sure those are cut to improve the pacing because Volume 1 is really slow when it comes to introduction.
Quite interesting they show the prologue at the start of episode 5 and Teresa's voice sounds mature.
I am just wondering how they will end this season, it is extremely weird to end it in Volume 2 because the end of Volume 2 leads to Volume 3. It makes more sense to end at Volume 3.
If this LN gets a proper adaptation, it might be the dark horse for Anime Of The Season contender, not Anime Of The Year, that likely goes to Apothecary Diaries in Fall.
Aug 5, 2023 6:38 PM

Sep 2016
I don't know which one is the worst anime of the season, this or Liar Liar.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Aug 5, 2023 6:38 PM
Mar 2018
mmoraze said:
Episode by episode the rating seems to go down here. Never once has the rating ever increased. Despite how good an episode seems to be. Honestly I'm starting to see a bit heavy bias going around
u do realise not everyone is watching the latest episode and there are new ppl that will watch the first 3 or so then rate it
Aug 5, 2023 10:18 PM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
NewestPersonHere said:
CorayyAnime said:

Decent adaptation. There are some cut content such as some dialogues and magic comedy. Pretty sure those are cut to improve the pacing because Volume 1 is really slow when it comes to introduction.
Quite interesting they show the prologue at the start of episode 5 and Teresa's voice sounds mature.
I am just wondering how they will end this season, it is extremely weird to end it in Volume 2 because the end of Volume 2 leads to Volume 3. It makes more sense to end at Volume 3.
If this LN gets a proper adaptation, it might be the dark horse for Anime Of The Season contender, not Anime Of The Year, that likely goes to Apothecary Diaries in Fall.
Okay now i am even more hyped :D Thanks!
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Aug 5, 2023 10:48 PM

Mar 2008
Cute little kiss on the cheek, too bad for Nanao she didnt get one back

It took them that long to figure the troll was trying to escape? I figured that out when it first happened, though I thought he was just pissed not that any magic was involved.

I wonder if Milligan looking at Katie's brain would actually harm her any. Oliver and Nanao acted like it would but aside from the kidnapping I didn't get the impression Milligan was suggesting it would kill her, did she? Though that is pretty dense of her, obviously the troll wouldnt want to talk to her because it knew she was who fucked with it's head and Katie was nice to it, nothing brain related.
Aug 6, 2023 12:12 AM

Mar 2010
Secret333 said:
Iron_Maw said:

Out of curiosity, if the show just told you the very next episode Oliver is a schizophrenic and this whole story is just his delusion, will that be ok because there’s no reason to believe otherwise?
Many people believed people died last episode. At what point do you not let go of your understanding of the events as you see with your own eyes in favor of what someone says in the show? Never?
And I’m not backpedaling nor am “I acting like a child”. English is clearly not your game so that’s fine, but don’t accuse me of shit when it’s you who can’t understand a joke.
Your question makes no sense because a good writer would provides hints or basis for such thing without needing to spill the beans. Oliver had same wounds those kids did and there even people at end going healing the wound which answers your question but you ignore it. That's a farcry from your hypothetical, but guess you think the author is a idiot for not doing what you want. 
Aug 6, 2023 12:17 AM

Mar 2010
traed said:

It took them that long to figure the troll was trying to escape? I figured that out when it first happened, though I thought he was just pissed not that any magic was involved.

I wonder if Milligan looking at Katie's brain would actually harm her any. Oliver and Nanao acted like it would but aside from the kidnapping I didn't get the impression Milligan was suggesting it would kill her, did she? Though that is pretty dense of her, obviously the troll wouldnt want to talk to her because it knew she was who fucked with it's head and Katie was nice to it, nothing brain related.
Well not a matter of harming her or not which they have little reason to trust Millgan's word at moment whens she outright kidnaps her, but its because Katie does not what to be cut up or have anyone looking inside her. That's plenty reason to stop her.
Aug 6, 2023 1:48 AM
Oct 2021
Iron_Maw said:
Secret333 said:

Your question makes no sense because a good writer would provides hints or basis for such thing without needing to spill the beans. Oliver had same wounds those kids did and there even people at end going healing the wound which answers your question but you ignore it. That's a farcry from your hypothetical, but guess you think the author is a idiot for not doing what you want. 
Welp. I guess we just watched different shows then. Most of them had worse wounds and I already gave you the worst one. I already told you how cheap it is. I presented my arguments and you answered none of them and instead elected to strawman my side as just "oH yOu'RE jUsT mAD ThE WriTEr dIDn't dO wHAt yOU WaNT".

This was pointless. Have a nice day.
Aug 6, 2023 1:56 AM

Mar 2008
Iron_Maw said:
traed said:

Well not a matter of harming her or not which they have little reason to trust Millgan's word at moment whens she outright kidnaps her, but its because Katie does not what to be cut up or have anyone looking inside her. That's plenty reason to stop her.

Lol well yeah I guess. Despite the surgical tools I thought she meant like magically look inside her. I mean she was able to alter the troll's brain without cutting him up so that's why that came to mind. I just thought the scalpels and all was to keep everyone else back. So I dont know. Maybe im thinking of it too much.
Aug 6, 2023 9:42 AM

Mar 2010
traed said:
Iron_Maw said:

Lol well yeah I guess. Despite the surgical tools I thought she meant like magically look inside her. I mean she was able to alter the troll's brain without cutting him up so that's why that came to mind. I just thought the scalpels and all was to keep everyone else back. So I dont know. Maybe im thinking of it too much.
Yeah, it would be one thing if Katie consented to it, but this girl doesn't seem to know meaning of that word given what she did with troll lol.
Aug 6, 2023 2:00 PM

Apr 2013
traed said:
Iron_Maw said:

It wouldn't harm her. However, mage clans jealously protect their secrets from other mages, only passing it down to their family. What Miligan is attempting to do, is literally taking a peak at the secret of the Aalto clan that were passed down to Katie, in order to discover what she's missing.

And no, there is literally no reason to believe that Katie did nothing more than being nice. She's the inheritor of a mage clan influential enough for a mage like Darius living several countries apart to not only know of them, but know enough of their deeds to hate them. She's a young pro in the field, and there are many, many things that she could have done. Tempering the food, having some kind of passive aura, subtly altering her movements or her voice when around the troll, and so on. And since those things would pertain to Aalto clan's secrets, she would never give away what she did to someone outside the clan asking her about it. So it doesn't matter if Katie did something or not; in both case she would answer that question by "just being nice", and there would be no way for Miligan to determine if Katie is lying or not.
So, Miligan's decision is pretty obvious : Since she's got the capacity to read the mage's abilities by looking directly at their brain, she's going to do exactly that and make sure. Last thing she wants is being lied to and continue her research in the wrong direction for the next decade or two trying in vain to replicate what Katie did.

So Miligan is not lying when she says that Katie would feel no pain, and would have no scar after the operation, nor any sequels. However, for Oliver and Nanao, that would be leaving someone pillage her friend's clan's secrets right under their noses. Which is obviously not acceptable, regardless of anything else.
ZefyrisAug 6, 2023 2:03 PM
Aug 6, 2023 2:35 PM

Mar 2008
Zefyris said:
traed said:

It wouldn't harm her. However, mage clans jealously protect their secrets from other mages, only passing it down to their family. What Miligan is attempting to do, is literally taking a peak at the secret of the Aalto clan that were passed down to Katie, in order to discover what she's missing.

And no, there is literally no reason to believe that Katie did nothing more than being nice. She's the inheritor of a mage clan influential enough for a mage like Darius living several countries apart to not only know of them, but know enough of their deeds to hate them. She's a young pro in the field, and there are many, many things that she could have done. Tempering the food, having some kind of passive aura, subtly altering her movements or her voice when around the troll, and so on. And since those things would pertain to Aalto clan's secrets, she would never give away what she did to someone outside the clan asking her about it. So it doesn't matter if Katie did something or not; in both case she would answer that question by "just being nice", and there would be no way for Miligan to determine if Katie is lying or not.
So, Miligan's decision is pretty obvious : Since she's got the capacity to read the mage's abilities by looking directly at their brain, she's going to do exactly that and make sure. Last thing she wants is being lied to and continue her research in the wrong direction for the next decade or two trying in vain to replicate what Katie did.

So Miligan is not lying when she says that Katie would feel no pain, and would have no scar after the operation, nor any sequels. However, for Oliver and Nanao, that would be leaving someone pillage her friend's clan's secrets right under their noses. Which is obviously not acceptable, regardless of anything else.

Ah I see, that makes sense. Well I didn't really rule out her doing something unconciously just was saying it didnt seem inherently needed as the way things were presented.
Aug 7, 2023 10:48 AM

Aug 2022
I cringe so hard whenever someone says Mr. or Ms.
Aug 7, 2023 4:27 PM

Apr 2013
UnknownGhost5 said:

What are you, 10 ? You just cringe at peoples being more polite than you?
Aug 7, 2023 8:34 PM
Mar 2020
UnknownGhost5 said:
Yelgland is a fictionalized England set in a time period similar to the 1700s or 1800s. So, in-universe, they're speaking Yelglish (English).
Aug 8, 2023 1:23 AM
Sep 2020
wtf was that kiss stuff lmao, i find it cute though
Aug 8, 2023 3:34 AM

Aug 2022
Zefyris said:
UnknownGhost5 said:

How the fuck did you come to that conclusion? It just sounds super weird and cringey. I get that they are in some fictional version of England, but for the love of God just use the Japanese words.
Aug 8, 2023 3:59 AM
Aug 2023
UnknownGhost5 said:
Zefyris said:

How the fuck did you come to that conclusion? It just sounds super weird and cringey. I get that they are in some fictional version of England, but for the love of God just use the Japanese words.
It's not gonna work. In that case, it would be the "Japanese" style  that Nanao is already using here with her degozaru (the old long form of desu). So can only put less Mr and Ms, but can't cut them out completely)
Aug 8, 2023 8:28 AM
Apr 2022
Katie is going to have the you fell asleep first at hangover treatment and her friends are going to rescue her
Aug 9, 2023 8:13 AM
Jan 2022
Zefyris said:
traed said:

Plus she THINKS she can do the surgery without damage, which is literally a "trust me bro" scenario.
Aug 11, 2023 5:04 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
A showdown between Oliver's cousin and Nanao soon?
Aug 13, 2023 3:21 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
What's this, we already have two girls of the group out for Oliver's affection? No one saw this coming! 

Aug 14, 2023 6:55 AM
Jan 2023
Another great episode. We find out who was behind the troll incident, and Oliver and Nanao are now in a battle against Vera to take back Katie who has been kidnapped. Vera is also the one that unleashed the oversized bird, which for some reason killed no one, very strange.

Turns out the troll was likely trying to escape, rather than hurt anyone. Oh and it knows how to talk, thanks to some weird experiment that Vera did on it. Not surprising it had enough of dealing with all that.

Seems we got left on another cliff hanger...
Aug 16, 2023 12:49 PM

Sep 2017
Lol no one died last episode? Ya okay show you might want to update the animation in that sequence to not show students getting fucking mauled and then sent flying into concrete walls. Very convenient timing where Oliver and Nanao just happen to have a realization about the Ogre as soon as the crazy 4th year makes her move. There are more natural ways to set this shit up author.

Also it really burns me out hearing Japanese VAs say Mr and Ms when it's high school aged students talking to each other. Accent aside, it sound so unnatural even if it was a normal way people spoke to each other in time period this show is supposed to be based on (which is probably like old timey England or some shit).
Aug 18, 2023 10:54 AM

May 2020
"Oh, what you just said Nanao? He was trying to escape? He wasn't on a rampage?? Damn, how wrong was I:((("

Lol, how convenient of her passing that perception just when evil senpai snatched that good-for-nothing demi-human lover who just here to up the count of main's harem.

That had me dying lol.
Aug 21, 2023 12:11 AM
Sep 2012
Nice anime ! it is Beautiful
Aug 25, 2023 5:07 PM

Dec 2013
The mystery behind the troll attack has been solved! It took a long time for that girl to apologise but at least she was actually willing to do it.

The cliffhanger definitely got me hyped. Although it doesn't feel like they have that much of a chance of defeating a fourth year.
Aug 29, 2023 6:37 AM
Aug 2023
Cute kiss on the cheek scene, this anime is better with this romance ship
Sep 19, 2023 12:48 PM

Oct 2018
Going to miss Dawizz's posts here lol, unironically more enjoyable than the anime.

Wow and we got a kiss scene
Sep 20, 2023 9:05 AM
Dec 2022
Katie took the L for five consecutive episodes now. Can't she get a break already? Poor her... The gang should've realized that letting her wander alone is a terrible idea, lol.
Sep 20, 2023 11:07 AM
Nov 2018
That's kiss scene was like some but boiling water in a fridge what a tese
Sep 20, 2023 11:28 AM
Nov 2016
this series getting more and more interesting. milligan is the culprit for all of these incident. katie is helpful towards troll as always and what a cliffhanger to end the episode .
My Candies:
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2023

223 by AtotehZ »»
Oct 9, 7:29 AM

» Hype? LN readers where you at?

RealityChanges - May 7

28 by MRD_Crowe »»
Sep 6, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai suru Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2023

114 by zcv45 »»
Aug 23, 7:42 PM

» This harry potter mess was pretty bad.

xsilicon9 - Jul 27

19 by Animillion »»
Jul 31, 6:04 PM

» what's wrong with it? ( 1 2 )

APolygons2 - Jul 14, 2023

92 by 8oomer »»
Jul 12, 9:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.