Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2023 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
Liza as a dragon maid is not something I expected to see, but hey, she's part of the family now.

Cute moments aside, I do feel like Liza fits in with them. Might take some time for her to get used to but I think she can make it work.
Aug 26, 2023 10:31 AM

Dec 2021
Lot of Liza screentime this episode.

Liza assumed the role of the Zenfis family's maid through the arrangement orchestrated by Haruto. Presenting herself as a diligent, compassionate, and flawless domestic servant perfectly aligned with Haruto's image, she embodied the ideal companion. However, should Liza continue in this capacity, she'd be obliged to accompany Haruto to the royal capital. This circumstance would force an unfortunate separation between Charlotte and Liza, who shared a strong friendship. The notion of causing distress to both her cherished younger sibling and her close friend, Liza, was unbearable. Amidst this inner conflict, Haruto conceived a covert plan, to use his barrier door to teleport from the academy to home so they can continue to bond together.

For the most part this episode as a slice of life, spotlighting Liza's journey into the world of being a maid under Flay's guidance, with the other part of the episode being a roundtable meeting discussing Haruto's plan on going to the academy.

Looking at the preview it seems we're finally going to a different setting next episode!

Aug 26, 2023 12:31 PM

Apr 2022
why make the post credit 7 minutes long jesus christ
Aug 26, 2023 12:57 PM
Mar 2021
Great very wholesome episode, also interesting, they have made the episode "shorter" and then as after ed, they have adapted bonus chapters from the manga :) Can't wait for the next episode.
Aug 26, 2023 1:40 PM

Feb 2019
I love how Charlotte steals the scenes from Haruto every time she shows up lol. She’s just such a great part of this series and livens up every moment she’s on screen.

The round table meeting was hilarious and of course Flay accidentally spills the news about Haruto being the demon king. Charlotte probably would’ve found out any way, though.

Loved Liza and Charlotte’s bonding throughout the episode as well. Even though Liza is technically thousands of years old as a dragon, she’s still physically and mentally really young, so Charlotte finally has someone her own age to play with. Both have an unwavering dedication to her brother as well lol.

Interesting decision to end the main story at 15 minutes in the ep and do 7 mins of side story stuff, don’t think I’ve ever seen that. Really looking forward to the white haired waifu next week and seeing the academy.
Marinate1016Aug 26, 2023 1:46 PM
Aug 26, 2023 1:40 PM

Feb 2019
HRABERUKA said:
Great very wholesome episode, also interesting, they have made the episode "shorter" and then as after ed, they have adapted bonus chapters from the manga :) Can't wait for the next episode.

You mean the LN, this is based on a LN. Like most isekai
Aug 26, 2023 1:57 PM
Nov 2018
I don't really understand the score on this one, this as a comedy is 10/10. All characters are great.
Aug 26, 2023 2:18 PM
Mar 2021
Marinate1016 said:
HRABERUKA said:

I meant manga, the original source can be probably LN but i'm reading the manga
Aug 26, 2023 2:22 PM
Dec 2021
This episode is great.
Aug 26, 2023 2:24 PM
Mar 2021
Penteano said:
I don't really understand the score on this one, this as a comedy is 10/10. All characters are great.
Yeah, it's very fun and relaxing anime etc with lovable characters, i'm loving it 
Aug 26, 2023 2:44 PM
Mar 2022
first part of the episode wasnt really all that bad but still kind of meh, the post credit scenes were pretty cute and funny though.
Aug 26, 2023 3:23 PM
Jul 2021
WTF was this? A OVA? Or are they taking the p!ss at us? Asking for a friend.

Also asking for a friend, is this Haruto's show? Or did he got the MSheU treatment? Is this Charlotte's gig now? Because no one gives a ffuk about Charlotte, this is Hart show! Do fudge off Char!

Plus:

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⡿⠿⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⡿⠙⠃⠀⠛⠹⡻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣷⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠊⠀⢠⢶⠀⠀⠀⠈⢚⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⠀⢨⣤⡄⠙⣿⡟⢡⣶⡌⠙⣿⣭⠁⢘⣇⣨⡿⠋⣴⣦⠙⣿⡟⠉⣴⣬⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⢠⠈⠉⠀⢠⢶⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⠀⢸⣿⡇⠀⣿⠀⢸⣿⣿⠀⣹⣿⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠰⣤⣤⣶⣿⠁⢸⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠈⢷⢄⡀⠘⠊⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⢀⡘⠿⢃⣰⣿⣦⡘⠿⠏⣠⣿⡟⠀⠘⣿⣿⣧⡀⠛⠛⣋⣿⣧⡀⠛⣻⠀⠛⣿⣿⣿⣧⣆⡄⠀⠀⠈⢙⡒⠲⠄⣜⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣃⣀⣤⡀⠀⣠⣤⣤⢈⡙⣿⣿⣿⣿
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Aug 26, 2023 3:42 PM

Jun 2016
Every time Charlotte goes in "GAAAAAAAAAN" mode I see Anya... XD (same seiyuu)

Aug 26, 2023 3:49 PM

Jun 2016
Liza is a very adorable character, she's a great add to the cast.
In this episode we also have seen some Frei oppai fan service, our oppai doggo. XD
This is the most funny, wholesome and lighthearted series of this season, no doub sbout it, it's always a pleasure to watch.
Aug 26, 2023 9:50 PM

Dec 2018
Hopefully when he goes to school he makes some male friends. I don't want this to be another harem isekai.
Aug 26, 2023 10:45 PM

Nov 2019
Something went wrong along the way and now MC is Demon King, with one Demon Princess and four Heavenly Kings and all kinds of demonkins under his command.
The one who's the boss of a secret organization is this Haruto!
Aug 26, 2023 10:59 PM

May 2019
Hmm, so Haruto is the demon king?! Ok then, Charlotte was not the only one to not know. Btw, Charlotte really has great potential with her mana level so that may be why the queen targeted her which still sucks but at least Haurto put that slave collar on her.

The shorts at the end were interesting and entertaining and Haruto did pick Liza for his attendant as I thought he would. Curious to see how it goes at school.
Aug 26, 2023 11:11 PM

Mar 2013
This episode was so fast, fortunately, they adapted the missing tidbits that they ridiculously skipped... I guess.
It was wholesome nonetheless, I get to see some things get animated from those scenes that they usually skipped as it's not that important to some viewers, but it's important to the likes of me who value things like their SoL. It's quite an irony, really.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Aug 27, 2023 3:18 AM

Mar 2021
Marinate1016 said:
HRABERUKA said:

The source can be the LN, but an anime can still adapt from it's manga. Which in this case, it is...
Aug 27, 2023 4:07 AM

Oct 2017
Liza's way too competent and adorable. Lots of shorts on the post credit which were okay. School arc starts next episode ig?
Aug 27, 2023 5:31 AM

Jun 2016
Whyyouask said:
Franz_Furantsu said:
Every time Charlotte goes in "GAAAAAAAAAN" mode I see Anya... XD (same seiyuu)

this isn’t funny you just have a bad sense of humor.

What is funny and what is not and what is good and what is bad for others it's not for you to decide, mind your own business, watch what you like and don't bother other people, we here don't give a fuck of what you think, mr. Troll.
Over and out.

Aug 27, 2023 7:43 AM

Aug 2015
Anya doing Anya things, kinda love it.
Aug 27, 2023 11:31 AM

Jun 2016
Liza is Perfect Maid , Perfect Loli Dragon and Perfect as Waifuuu material !!!

she is  simmilar like kanna but very sociable !!
Aug 27, 2023 6:19 PM

Mar 2020
When I watch this episode, I feel like a handful of people lost a bet, like for example the people who dealt with this episode!!! 😂🤣🤣
Aug 27, 2023 8:28 PM

Feb 2018
Half the episode became filler lol

Never ending plan to watch list...

Aug 27, 2023 8:31 PM
Apr 2023
I liked the mini vignette episodes at the end!

Also the round-table meeting was cute.

I'm not sure if the main-character's lie about uncovering a conspiracy will turn into a bit of an "The Eminence in Shadow" plot where there actually was one even though he made it up.
Aug 28, 2023 2:00 AM

Mar 2008
Charlotte really is running things behind the scenes. Nice seeing her and Liza getting along well.
Aug 31, 2023 4:00 AM

Apr 2009
His plan was actually simple but all that subterfuge, misdirection, and misinformation to live as a noble shut-in in the end is going to be derailed and made more complicated by his subordinates, his own dear sister, and other unforeseen political and social opportunities, risk and circumstances outside their domain particularly in the school and in the capital.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 4, 2023 10:05 AM

Mar 2010
Liz is perfection. I can't stop wanting to marry her.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 8, 2023 5:42 PM

Jul 2017
The new girl on the block, Liza the Blizzard Dragon takes the reign this episode, and Flay lays the groundwork for being the new servant...who's more capable than her, when it turns into a competition lols. The Zenfis family really got a good and skilled servant this time, and she easily got promoted to being Charlotte's personal maid, other than moving around and doing things that Haruto asks her to do. She easily fits the role of being his personal attendant...though splitting her and Char will be bad.

Haruto is finally attending school, which Charlotte does not like the perspect of it...hosting a Knights of the Round Table meeting just for this. The NEET who finally goes to school puts everyone into disarray, and Char basing on her knowledge through watching anime and Haruto's experience, it's surprising how Char got everything on point...maybe, except for the evil part. All are equally concerned for him, though Liza clarifies by telling him straight, and trying not to hurt her feelings by her being his personal attendant...to attend school on his behalf while he continues his NEET lifestyle.

That sald, the 2nd half of the episode being extra/filler is quite questionable, though this comedy I'm not complaining, it's funny.
Sep 11, 2023 9:16 PM
Oct 2019
really mediocre episode until the end when they were measuring their magic levels. "it's a secret" hahaha
Sep 20, 2023 10:19 PM
Jun 2012
17/61

Would Queen Flying Nunnally again.
Oct 2, 2023 6:35 AM
Jan 2009
Char is going to grow up thinking Anime is real. I pity her future subjects.
Oct 19, 2023 3:18 AM

Jan 2022
I'm not surprised Liza is a perfect maid, someone has to make up for Flay's slack.

I wasn't expecting the post-credit scenes, they were like OVA episodes compiled together. Flay jumping into the onsen without washing herself though, Haruto should have taught them the hygiene rules first.

I love how Charlotte's understanding of school is completely warped by all her anime watching.
Dec 19, 2023 1:57 AM

Dec 2020
This show works surprisingly well as a bunch of mini shorts.
Mar 2, 5:55 PM
Jun 2022
Yellow hair girl is good , ep. went by in a flash!
May 22, 9:15 AM

Nov 2019
Flay failing at every task that Liza does well is funny, she's getting replaced for sure.

A dragon's mana is obviously going to be more powerful than a wolf too let alone a blizzard dragon.

Charl is a mood when she is depressed after her favorite anime ended lol.
I'm on team Charl, Liza and Flay have nothing on her. How can she be doing this round table planning as the leader at her age.

Flay showing Charl how to 'fly' is criminal lol
May 24, 10:59 PM

Aug 2019
why is the ed at the middle of the episode?
also why does he keep telling different lies to different people
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

» Season 2?

Grimm0123 - Sep 30, 2023

15 by CrisGer_San_AA »»
Jul 20, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita? Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2023

59 by AvikIsAdik »»
Jul 11, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2023

68 by Samuks_369 »»
Jun 16, 4:32 PM

» bruh is that masked man lelouch

PetraJanice - Jul 1, 2023

4 by k4rlo »»
Jun 8, 2:13 AM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita? Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2023

40 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 24, 10:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.