Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2023 10:58 AM

Nov 2011
Tbh, I feel like Haruto can make friends with just about anyone in this show. So naturally, that dragon girl Liza would join the party.

Anyways, that means Haruto made a new friend, again. He's setting himself as a role model.
Aug 19, 2023 10:58 AM

Dec 2021
Haruto's wish for companionship ended up granting him a village of servitors, albeit of the kindly skeletal variety.

At the magic school Haruto's dad enrolled him into, Haruto was required to have a companion. However, the search for the right partner proved challenging. Concurrently, word reached Haruto about a wounded dragon near the border. Without hesitation, he and Frey rushed to the scene, discovering a Blizzard Dragon under attack by soldiers. After successfully coming to its aid, Haruto and his companions ensured the creature's safety. As events unfolded, the wounded dragon found not only comfort but a new identity as "Liza," enveloped in a blossoming bond of friendship.

Interestingly, the prolonged stay in the skeleton village captivated my attention, and I must admit, I didn't find it displeasing. The antics of the flustered golem, particularly over a simple flower, evoked laughter and cuteness. While the core narrative primarily revolved around the Blizzard Dragon's day-to-day life, her interactions with Haruto soon led to a desire to serve him, prompting her transformation into a human girl to fulfill that role.

With Haruto now acquiring his long-awaited servant, it's evident that his next destination will be the school his father has arranged for him to attend.

Aug 19, 2023 12:36 PM
Sep 2015
Yep, Haruto's attendant's gotta be a cute female character, this is that kind of anime after all, even if the skeleton would be a much more interesting choice.

Somehow I lose interest in the school Haruto's gonna enroll into, Pandemonium is a much more interesting place.
Aug 19, 2023 12:49 PM
Mar 2021
Great and very fun episode
Aug 19, 2023 2:04 PM

Feb 2019
Missed this show so much last week when it was on break.

Pretty cool episode. Another waifu into the harem. Every harem needs a blue haired waifu. Riza’s backstory as a dragon is actually pretty sad. Can’t imagine how lonely she must’ve been up there for all those years. Literally just wanted to talk to someone and read her books and the villagers had to chase her out 🤦🏽‍♂️

She and Flay are going to have a great rivalry I can tell. Flay already upset that Riza can fly with Haruto and she can’t 😂

I would like to see more of what’s going on at that school Haruto was supposed to enroll in as well. But pandemonium was a pretty cool concept as well. Will be cool to see how Haruto manages his own community.
Marinate1016Aug 19, 2023 2:09 PM
Aug 19, 2023 2:09 PM

Jun 2021
This is a straight 7 years old kids anime. And I don't exactly have any problem with that, I will complete it since I watched this far but would"ve liked to see a little more adult action. Seriously at this point nothing will impress me on this anime as I can clearly guess where this is going.

And their pacing is very very slow, I'm getting so old. Have to wait 7 days only to see so little of the story. With anime like these you need to go fast first then slow it down a little, like "Mushoku Tensei" or else it will be just like "Isekai Harem labyrinth" , in the whole anime he interacted with just 2 girls and at the last episode it was like boom all the girls at once. They are ruining it.
OP_RiderAug 19, 2023 2:13 PM
Yandere_@lover
Aug 19, 2023 2:14 PM

Jan 2012
they burned down all her books she collected for 300 years 😭😭😭

Aug 19, 2023 2:33 PM

Dec 2020
So i was wondering when they introduce the blue haited girl so she is a blizzard dragon who loves books.
Seems like liza and charlotte will be good friends.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Aug 19, 2023 2:52 PM

Jun 2016
Finally the cute kuudere loli dragon appeared! kuudere characters are always so funny.
Aug 19, 2023 3:31 PM

Apr 2022
Literally the iron golem from minecraft, how adorable

Aug 19, 2023 3:55 PM

Feb 2019
Flay thought she got the upper hand, but Liza can be with Haruto even when he's airborne lol I take it Liza will be his attendant once he starts at the academy?
Aug 19, 2023 4:20 PM
Dec 2021
great. waiting for the next ep.
Aug 19, 2023 4:24 PM

May 2019
This was a pretty good episode and we finally got introduced to the 3rd girl that we've seen in the OP, Liza. Liza's backstory was sad enough that it even made Flay cry, although they will probably be friendly rivals.

Charlotte is starting to show leadership and has named the town that the skeleton guys are developing. I believe that Charlotte's growing leadership and supposed power is why the queen was/is afraid of her and wanted to kill her.

LeenPhoenixRae said:
Flay thought she got the upper hand, but Liza can be with Haruto even when he's airborne lol I take it Liza will be his attendant once he starts at the academy?

Yeah it was funny seeing Flay getting flustered and right after trying to put Liza in her place. I also assume Liza will be Haruto's attendant at the academy.
Aug 19, 2023 7:38 PM
Apr 2022
Hanfos said:
they burned down all her books she collected for 300 years 😭😭😭

For that alone they deserved to die.
Aug 19, 2023 9:44 PM

Nov 2019
Whoever the hell taught Char to use the internet had better taught her to use it responsibly too :( I don't want to see her corrupted by something bad she picks up from the internet.
Aug 19, 2023 11:07 PM
Apr 2023
Liza is so cute, a perfect addition to Hart's attendants and Char's new friend.

Also hilarious that Char is becoming like a chuunibyou Anya 😆
Aug 20, 2023 2:57 AM

Jun 2016
tekkenshu7 said:

True Char is like a Chuuni version of Anya... lol XD
Aug 20, 2023 3:00 AM
Apr 2023
Franz_Furantsu said:
tekkenshu7 said:

It also becomes even more so since she shares the same seiyuu 😆
Aug 20, 2023 5:35 AM

Jul 2017
Haruto wanting to find an attendant, he musn't let both Char and Flay know with the near-miss slip of the tongue.

The nearby town of Boney Army skeletons that have pledged their allegience to Haruto since the timeskip, they're capable of building themselves a village, along with other monsters who have nowhere else to go. It's actually a decent plot of land, and the capable captain attendant of Johnny that Haruto is looking for...if he was human, but with a whole deal of nonsense. That said, the Giant Golem Gigan that also got summoned, it's a maiden in disguise, but it's huge, so nope. Yelp, Flay knows of it, but she can't be chosen, so Haruto has to find someone else. Char choosing a German name for the Black Knight version of Haruto, her internet indulgence is bearing to be too much...even naming the village Pandemonium? It's a rather fitting name, NGL.

The blizzard dragon that appeared to be injured, Haruto caught wind of this from Gold, but it still presents trouble. Flay being chosen to investigate this incident, but as far as she knows, this issue is a rather deep and personal one. Char happened to overhear it, and Flay has no choice but to do the request. With more adventurers scouting the blizzard dragon down, Haruto and Flay managed to break it free, though it communicates with Flay that she's a shut-in on the other side of the curve. And like Haruto who plays games as a shut-in, this blizzard dragon does the same for books. But as expected, adventurers found it and tore her place apart. Nevertheless, Haurto is willing to offer shelter to her in Pandemonium, and like Flay, converts into a maid and given the name Liza.

Welcome to the harem team, Liza, literally the Dragon Maid and conspicuously, Harito's new attendant.
Aug 20, 2023 6:38 AM

Feb 2011
Sweet. Second loli character, all is good in the world

Aug 20, 2023 9:21 AM

Mar 2013
Liza is finally here! She was pretty much named from Lizard... MC is too carefree but whatever.

F for the one who can't fly. lmao
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Aug 20, 2023 11:35 AM
Oct 2022
felixsifuri said:
Literally the iron golem from minecraft, how adorable

when Watching the scene i had that first in my mind too ...

iron golem giving poppy ...
Aug 20, 2023 2:54 PM

Jun 2016
tekkenshu7 said:
Franz_Furantsu said:

It also becomes even more so since she shares the same seiyuu 😆
Exactly! XD I can't help but laugh whenever I hear Char's expressions, words or noises that remind me of Anya, Atsumi Tanezaki is a great seiyuu, she has the ability to make the characters she dubs especially funny.
Aug 20, 2023 3:32 PM
Dec 2022
I wasn't expecting all of those skeleton's and the golem to see Haruto as their master, it's pretty cool actually. Liza is pretty cute, just being in her cave being a bookworm, or a book dragon😅? Why is it different for her to be a shut-in, but Haruto being one feels weird? Is it because he's wasting the opportunity of his reincarnation, or difference in gender🤷‍♂️?
Anyway it was also fun to see Flay be jealous of Liza, she asserted dominance for who's the number 1 servant is haha
Aug 21, 2023 2:28 AM
Apr 2023
I loved the skeleton guy! Maybe the most interesting/funny character in the show so far (even if he'll maybe just be an intermittent side character 😬)
Aug 21, 2023 10:30 AM

Oct 2008
oh nice! Charlotte would now have a playmate who looks like her age! that's perfect! and that's none other than the blue dragon Liza!
4/5.

Aug 21, 2023 7:50 PM

Mar 2008
It's amusing see all those skeletons develop a civilization when normally they would just be portrayed as only active when in servitude of warfare.

Charlotte seems to be trying to be a leader from influence of anime she's watched i bet.

Liza seems sweet.
Aug 22, 2023 4:03 AM

Aug 2013
Lots of potential to be had with Pandemonium.

Also might've found an attendant.
Aug 22, 2023 4:23 AM

Apr 2009
There we go, that's probably the attendant he was looking for. 

Meeting of the Round Table huh? Arthur's knights are cliché every now and then like Code Geass' Knights of the Round... so maybe it's another Code Geass reference of sort like his Zero costume?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 23, 2023 8:49 AM
Mar 2012
osts real nice today.
monster village & Johnny quite cozy fun.
lol cute blushing rock!
bookworm dragon is nice but sad rip the burnt books. 
Char's potential as queen starts with insane naming sense.
Aug 24, 2023 4:18 AM
Dec 2018
episodio divertido, houve a introdução da dragoa!
Provavelmente ira só melhorar!!1
Aug 27, 2023 2:43 AM

Oct 2017
The dragon girl is here, she's adorable. Sad backstory but she should love it here with Haruto since she can read all the books she wants now. Char has become a weeb.
Aug 28, 2023 3:38 AM
Aug 2023
needs more fights
Sep 4, 2023 9:37 AM

Mar 2010
Monster village panda was funny asf to see, but holy shit.. that new 300+ loli dragon is my new wife, sorry ya'lls.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 12, 2023 9:45 AM

Apr 2011
It's finally good to see Liza now. She's a cute, innocent blue dragon that just loves reading books. The gull of these adventurers who wants to harm her.
She just wants to be alone. Glad to see Haruto rescue her and take her home.
MagitoSep 12, 2023 9:48 AM
Sep 17, 2023 10:55 AM
Jan 2022
New girl appered! She's so cute, my only problem is that she's looking like a childe, ehhh I hate when harem-like anime do that
Sep 20, 2023 8:35 PM
Jun 2012
I love seeing Withers make a cameo. In the new season of Code Geass.

Your seasoned skele-dude is back at it!

Even the young Miss Nunnally agrees his camp is impressive.
Oct 19, 2023 2:48 AM

Jan 2022
It’s kind of funny how the skeletons have settled in nicely to their own village and even have other stray monsters. Johnny’s doing a good job running the place. Also, Gigan turning out to be an adorable little maiden at heart with a crush on Haruto was really cute. “Pandemonium” is a cool name and all but I personally prefer “Tempest” lol.

People. What a bunch of bastards. little Liza was just chillin in her cave peacefully livin that hermit life and these adventurers just had to hunt her. Well, at least she can come chill with Haruto now.
Mar 2, 1:49 PM
Jun 2022
Not Bad , Many Cute & Entertaining Bits Were There.
May 22, 9:08 AM

Nov 2019
Hart's converted skeletons made their own towns and are farming, how supportive are they. I wonder how they're able to survive in the world maybe they're consuming MC's endless mana.

The golem giving the flower to MC reminds me of the Minecraft Golem with the red poppy in its hand.

The skeleton town Pandemonium has some substance, would have liked seeing more development into that but more like a side-story of it.
Having a proper attendant like a golem would be badass even if it was cloaked or hidden.
May 24, 10:39 PM

Aug 2019
oh god that golem...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

» Season 2?

Grimm0123 - Sep 30, 2023

15 by CrisGer_San_AA »»
Jul 20, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita? Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2023

59 by AvikIsAdik »»
Jul 11, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2023

68 by Samuks_369 »»
Jun 16, 4:32 PM

» bruh is that masked man lelouch

PetraJanice - Jul 1, 2023

4 by k4rlo »»
Jun 8, 2:13 AM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita? Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2023

37 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 24, 10:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.