Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 19, 2023 9:22 AM

Nov 2011
It's hard to get used to a talking but hey, the murder case involving vampires is still on 

More gruesome discoveries, revelations, etc. However, this felt more than just a case. It was more to see who can solve this mystery at the best of their abilities. Don't care what else anyone says, Aya is still one of the most observant character in the show.
Jul 19, 2023 10:58 AM

Mar 2021
This show is quickly becoming one of the more interesting of the season. You do not really see a lot of serial mysteries, but I am really enjoying little vampire murder mystery arc. 

I definitely understand people's comparisons to Kyokou Suiri (a show I very much liked), but this just seems to go by is such a flash comparatively. I am not sure what it is (the animation, dialogue, pacing, direction, etc.), but this show has really impressed me so far. 
Jul 19, 2023 11:10 AM

Mar 2020
The plot thickens, and they all look so suspicious...

The vampire murder mystery continues as Aya investigates further, and those observation skills really came in handy. I was surprised when the vampires compared her to Sherlock Holmes, the master detective we all know. The show is throwing us a lot of potential red herrings with the characters, and it feels less obvious who the killer is with every minute that goes by. The maid, the father, and Hannah herself are people I'm keeping my eye on as the one that did it. Although, I have a sneaking suspicion that maybe that a number of them are in on it, and someone was pulling the strings of Charlotte to coerce them to contribute.

Overall, just a very engaging anime so far with great dialogue and direction, and it continues to be one of my favourites of the season. With the mystery seeming to be coming to a conclusion next week, I cannot wait for more. 
McsuperJul 19, 2023 11:13 AM
Jul 19, 2023 11:17 AM
Sep 2015
Such a nice investigation presentation, now let me guess...

I think the vampire father accidentally shot his wife when he try to hunt a deer, he doesn't even know that rifle's bullet can travel in a very long distance, all the way from the forest to the mansion. This case is "accident".
Jul 19, 2023 11:35 AM

Aug 2019
phantomfandom said:

I think the vampire father accidentally shot his wife when he try to hunt a deer, he doesn't even know that rifle's bullet can travel in a very long distance, all the way from the forest to the mansion. This case is "accident".

Wouldn't explain the ally that the hunter mentioned

Jul 19, 2023 11:38 AM
Sep 2015
5hadow17 said:
phantomfandom said:

Wouldn't explain the ally that the hunter mentioned
oh, I totally forget! How about this, his wife really doesn't die, that corpse is from someone else, he takes the advantage of the fact that vampire corpse dissolve very fast to get rid of the evidence.
Jul 19, 2023 11:48 AM

May 2020
It's the unique direction that's making some 20 odd minutes of talking and stuff flew by. I mean we just went back and forth with the investigation but still there wasn't a single minute of dullness.

Though for who's the culprit, can't say honestly. That butler or the main vampire may seem a bit too obvious, but still it's better to wait and see in these kind of shows than to being proved utterly wrong afterwards lol.

Also since everyone is comparing this with Kyokou Suiri, I'd do too. Must say I really like that series but the main duo here, Aya and Tsugaru, have a much better vibe and chemistry. Like when they converse, they're in a world of their own lol.
Jul 19, 2023 11:54 AM
Mar 2021
was it me, or when the maid was speaking at the diner table, she looked very nervous when the two vampire sons looked at her. hmmm
Jul 19, 2023 12:01 PM

Dec 2020
Well it seems that the butler is maybe the one who killed her but it seems to obviously well that was nice at the end, the scene with we will end this farce.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jul 19, 2023 12:18 PM

Sep 2017
Yeah this is good fun. This is giving me early Moriarty the Patriot vibes which I quite liked as well. I'd be happy even if this show stayed as "mystery of the week" style.
Jul 19, 2023 12:20 PM
Mar 2023
I wonder if "Farce of a Murder" is gonna be a catchphrase and if so what does it mean.
Jul 19, 2023 12:25 PM
Jul 2018
easy plot.no consistent pace to develop. characters. Kinda over produced plot.
Jul 19, 2023 12:35 PM

Apr 2017
Gahh! They cliffhanger!

So they DID go down that route with the hands! But apparently none of the vampires had marks on their hands. Interesting.

We've established a clear timeline which I suspected from the previous episode already:
Lord Godard gets the gun from the storage room -> Lord and Raoul go hunting -> Murder is committed -> The pair gets back and the body is found

Something I noted is that there's a discrepancy between what Claude and Butler Alfred said. Claude claims to have heard the gunshots go off, but Alfred heard nothing. It's likely due to vampires having more keen senses than humans, but in that case, why didn't he hear anything coming from Madame Hannah's room when the murder was committed? Or the storage room being broken into? That fact alone makes him a prime suspect.

Main suspects

Maid Giselle is someone I had ruled out from the start, but a particular detail in her testimony makes me curious. She went to the bathroom briefly between 1:00AM - 1:30AM. Probably doesn't mean anything, but might play a role in why the robe wasn't discarded after the murder? If the killer was afraid of being caught in the act.

They're really setting up Sir Alfred as the next suspect, huh. The amount of shady camera shots on this guy was wild.

The last picture is his reaction to when Maid Giselle told him that Tsugaru had gone off with the Lord in the forest. Not the fact itself, but the fact that Tsugaru "was laughing about going to look for something." Presumably the site of the hunter attack. This, despite being portrayed in a suspicious light, works in his favor. He's concerned for the Lord's safety, right? And as we saw later, the Lord did get attacked, even though it did little damage.

I really do want to say that it's Claude, but it's hardly likely, given how much contempt he holds towards humans. It was revealed that the Vampire Hunters were getting information from the inside, and Claude, as a vampire, wouldn't align himself with them. But then again, if Claude were to kill his own mother, there'd have to be a pretty strong motive for that. They did mention that Madame Hannah used to be a human, yes? There's a slight chance Claude might have felt somehow betrayed or otherwise seen a reason to kill his mother based on that.

Other clues

The best clues we got from this episode were from Josef, who Aya interrogated in the forest. Two things in particular stood out.
He said that Hugo had claimed to have found "a powerful ally". Now who would you describe as powerful in this world? A vampire. It could be related to just being someone inside the mansion, but that's my takeaway on it. The second clue is that the silver stake he had seen with Hugo had always been in a leather case, so he had no idea it was silver to begin with. The stake being in a leather case would explain away how a vampire would have no visible wounds, if they'd already experimented with how far they could go in touching silver indirectly through thick objects. I'm sure you see my bias here.

That, to Aya, was enough to conclude who the culprit is. But why call it a murder farce? I can't wrap my head around it.

Current theories

1st theory
During their walk in the forest, Lord Godard stated that he'd lost 3 family members to murder before he came to this area. Which family members could those be?
If I were to throw around a wild theory, it could be possible that Madame Hannah was his 4th wife, and Claude absolutely despised the fact that former humans were being turned into vampires and living in their home. And that's why he killed them.

2nd theory
Alfred, for an unknown reason, decided to kill Lord Godard. He got his hands on a silver stake and went to a Vampire Hunter (that would be Hugo), and fed him information about the Lord's schedule. Hugo went after him, and failed, after which he changed his plans and killed his wife instead using the silver stake. His motivation is obviously to spark a war between humans and vampires, but the reason for that is unclear.

3rd theory
Butler Alfred and Claude are working together. Claude obtained the silver that was given to Hugo, and figured out a way to use it without wounding himself. But in that case, where did the extra blood come from? Maid Giselle and Alfred had a moment during the episode when they discussed how 'drawing blood from animals is the only useful skill to be honed within this mansion'. Why the extra blood was used at the scene, I don't know. But once Claude heard the 3 shots go off, he or Alfred went into Madame Hannah's room and killer her.

Now, they might not have used the stake at all. They might have used the swords that were hanging up in Claude's room (remember when the Lord talked about them?). The stake being stained with blood... oh my god. I think I got it. The reason Madame Hannah was bleeding more from one side was because the sword was used to kill her, but the stake was also stabbed into her in order to stain it with blood. After that, it was thrown in the storage so that it could be found and staged as the work of a vampire hunter. Claude's the one who twisted the lock open. The bloody robe couldn't be disposed of because the laundry room was occupied. They then went downstairs, and soon after, the Lord and Raoul returned.

This could be either Claude doing it by himself or him working together with Sir Alfred. But who knows!
I'll make it with the power of cute

I'm unstoppable
Jul 19, 2023 12:40 PM

Apr 2017
Apart from analyzing the mystery, I really like how you could visibly see Giselle's nervousness when she was explaining herself. It was clear that it was a suspected insider job, and the direct family members obviously wouldn't be blamed, so she must've felt a lot of pressure there with them glaring. Feelsbad. She's probably my favorite character so far, she's just too adorable! <3
I'll make it with the power of cute

I'm unstoppable
Jul 19, 2023 12:45 PM
Jan 2021
The directing in this show is top tier for such a dialogue heavy show it doesn’t feel boring at all
Jul 19, 2023 12:56 PM

Feb 2019
Man this show just keeps getting better and better. The murder mystery at the vampire mansion is a great example of how to handle suspense and mystery in an anime.

Despite being a dialogue heavy show, it constantly keeps you engaged with the artistic direction. That forest conversation and reveal of “fushi” and “oni” was so well done. The use of imagery to gradually allude to the point really impressed me. Serious SHAFT vibes on that.

Now I’m as confused as ever as to who the murderer is. I thought it was the daughter, but the butler acting kind of sus as well.

They also spent a lot of time harping on Sherlock so it would be cool to see him in this
Marinate1016Jul 19, 2023 1:02 PM
Jul 19, 2023 1:01 PM
May 2021
I like the chemistry between the duo and their dark humour comedy lol. And i am pretty sure that Butler is the murderer
Jul 19, 2023 1:08 PM

Nov 2013
Butler is so obviously suspicious, it will be disappointing if he's indeed the killer. Considering how obvious that is, someone else has to be the killer. Both servants know something they don't tell. Same goes with the little daughter. She and the female servant seem like they were told to "lie/shut up or else", while the butler likely assisted the killer, hence nervousness.
Jul 19, 2023 1:43 PM

Sep 2014
Great episode. My money is still on Raoul. Can't wait for next week.
Jul 19, 2023 1:43 PM
Apr 2022
The OP always makes me want to dance. Didn't think this anime gets me so exited.

I lowkey have an idea who the bad guy here is..
Why do the ones seeming the nicest always are the bad guys in such anime.
Jul 19, 2023 2:11 PM

Dec 2018
this case is interesting. i kind of figured it was alfred the whole time but we'll see who the culprit is next episode.
Jul 19, 2023 2:15 PM

Dec 2018
Rajidae said:
Gahh! They cliffhanger!

So they DID go down that route with the hands! But apparently none of the vampires had marks on their hands. Interesting.

We've established a clear timeline which I suspected from the previous episode already:
Lord Godard gets the gun from the storage room -> Lord and Raoul go hunting -> Murder is committed -> The pair gets back and the body is found

Something I noted is that there's a discrepancy between what Claude and Butler Alfred said. Claude claims to have heard the gunshots go off, but Alfred heard nothing. It's likely due to vampires having more keen senses than humans, but in that case, why didn't he hear anything coming from Madame Hannah's room when the murder was committed? Or the storage room being broken into? That fact alone makes him a prime suspect.

Main suspects

Maid Giselle is someone I had ruled out from the start, but a particular detail in her testimony makes me curious. She went to the bathroom briefly between 1:00AM - 1:30AM. Probably doesn't mean anything, but might play a role in why the robe wasn't discarded after the murder? If the killer was afraid of being caught in the act.

They're really setting up Sir Alfred as the next suspect, huh. The amount of shady camera shots on this guy was wild.

The last picture is his reaction to when Maid Giselle told him that Tsugaru had gone off with the Lord in the forest. Not the fact itself, but the fact that Tsugaru "was laughing about going to look for something." Presumably the site of the hunter attack. This, despite being portrayed in a suspicious light, works in his favor. He's concerned for the Lord's safety, right? And as we saw later, the Lord did get attacked, even though it did little damage.

I really do want to say that it's Claude, but it's hardly likely, given how much contempt he holds towards humans. It was revealed that the Vampire Hunters were getting information from the inside, and Claude, as a vampire, wouldn't align himself with them. But then again, if Claude were to kill his own mother, there'd have to be a pretty strong motive for that. They did mention that Madame Hannah used to be a human, yes? There's a slight chance Claude might have felt somehow betrayed or otherwise seen a reason to kill his mother based on that.

Other clues

The best clues we got from this episode were from Josef, who Aya interrogated in the forest. Two things in particular stood out.
He said that Hugo had claimed to have found "a powerful ally". Now who would you describe as powerful in this world? A vampire. It could be related to just being someone inside the mansion, but that's my takeaway on it. The second clue is that the silver stake he had seen with Hugo had always been in a leather case, so he had no idea it was silver to begin with. The stake being in a leather case would explain away how a vampire would have no visible wounds, if they'd already experimented with how far they could go in touching silver indirectly through thick objects. I'm sure you see my bias here.

That, to Aya, was enough to conclude who the culprit is. But why call it a murder farce? I can't wrap my head around it.

Current theories

1st theory
During their walk in the forest, Lord Godard stated that he'd lost 3 family members to murder before he came to this area. Which family members could those be?
If I were to throw around a wild theory, it could be possible that Madame Hannah was his 4th wife, and Claude absolutely despised the fact that former humans were being turned into vampires and living in their home. And that's why he killed them.

2nd theory
Alfred, for an unknown reason, decided to kill Lord Godard. He got his hands on a silver stake and went to a Vampire Hunter (that would be Hugo), and fed him information about the Lord's schedule. Hugo went after him, and failed, after which he changed his plans and killed his wife instead using the silver stake. His motivation is obviously to spark a war between humans and vampires, but the reason for that is unclear.

3rd theory
Butler Alfred and Claude are working together. Claude obtained the silver that was given to Hugo, and figured out a way to use it without wounding himself. But in that case, where did the extra blood come from? Maid Giselle and Alfred had a moment during the episode when they discussed how 'drawing blood from animals is the only useful skill to be honed within this mansion'. Why the extra blood was used at the scene, I don't know. But once Claude heard the 3 shots go off, he or Alfred went into Madame Hannah's room and killer her.

Now, they might not have used the stake at all. They might have used the swords that were hanging up in Claude's room (remember when the Lord talked about them?). The stake being stained with blood... oh my god. I think I got it. The reason Madame Hannah was bleeding more from one side was because the sword was used to kill her, but the stake was also stabbed into her in order to stain it with blood. After that, it was thrown in the storage so that it could be found and staged as the work of a vampire hunter. Claude's the one who twisted the lock open. The bloody robe couldn't be disposed of because the laundry room was occupied. They then went downstairs, and soon after, the Lord and Raoul returned.

This could be either Claude doing it by himself or him working together with Sir Alfred. But who knows!
very well done post, kind of a rare event that someone puts that much effort in and i appreciate it.
Jul 19, 2023 2:40 PM
Oct 2021
i’m really enjoying the mystery storyline and the vampires fit quite nicely tbh this show is by far top 5 of season
Jul 19, 2023 3:04 PM

Jul 2014
Rajidae said:
Gahh! They cliffhanger!

Main suspects

Other clues

Current theories

1st theory

2nd theory

3rd theory

Great post!

The contradiction that Sir Alfred did not hear anything but Claude did is one, but I've found another. When Lord Godard was leaving for the hunt he said (and it was shown) he parted with Claude and Charlotte. Maid Giselle said (and it was also shown) she met only Claude and Charlotte, and did not say anything about seeing Lord Godard leaving.

I think this is a classic "Murder on the Orient Express" type of story. Maid Giselle job was to keep Charlotte busy and make a loud enough noise (singing) for Charlotte to not hear anything. Raoul's job was to make sure Lord Godard does not return too early. Claude's job, probably, was to get the silver stake. Sir Alfred is the only one who wear gloves and whoever killed the Lady most likely hurt themselves (and gloves are good at hiding it) - but this might be a red herring.

But there's one unresolved mystery: the motive.
Jul 19, 2023 3:04 PM

Apr 2018
A great and interesting episode once again. As I said before, the interaction between the maincast is just too damn good. I feel like the main suspect is the Butler or Hugo managed to kill the wife without hurting himself with the silver thingy. 

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 19, 2023 3:46 PM
Dec 2021
A very interesting episode, even though it is full of conversations, it doesn't make it boring
Axris29Jul 19, 2023 3:50 PM
Jul 19, 2023 3:59 PM

Sep 2018
It's like a slightly worse, slightly less witty, Kyokou Suiri.
Jul 19, 2023 4:17 PM

Nov 2021
damn these 5 minute long episodes!!!
Jul 19, 2023 6:18 PM
Mar 2015
Round up the usual suspects
Jul 19, 2023 6:56 PM
May 2020
So far the best new show of the season for me.
Thank Jambi and Japan for Anime.
Jul 19, 2023 7:00 PM

Mar 2016
I'm betting 30 bucks for the maid, anyone else?
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jul 19, 2023 7:43 PM

Sep 2014
mozgow said:

Maid Giselle job was to keep Charlotte busy and make a loud enough noise (singing) for Charlotte to not hear anything. Raoul's job was to make sure Lord Godard does not return too early. Claude's job, probably, was to get the silver stake. Sir Alfred is the only one who wear gloves and whoever killed the Lady most likely hurt themselves (and gloves are good at hiding it) - but this might be a red herring.
The loud singing to mask the noise makes a LOT of sense. I've been looking at things from a fairly different perspective, so I need some time to process how much of the rest lines up with what I've figured out so far. But that's a very interesting take.
Jul 19, 2023 7:53 PM

Apr 2022
this show suddenly becomes enjoyable every time there's a scene in the forest, love the atmosphere there.
Jul 19, 2023 8:06 PM
May 2023
The episodes just keep getting shorter and shorter...
Jul 19, 2023 8:31 PM

Apr 2008
Another episode of the mystery feels like a stretch, but the dynamic is refreshing enough that I don't mind. Feel like it's going to turn out to be multiple parties cooperating with Hannah who ultimately resented losing her humanity. With 3 episodes I'll hope it's something more clever, though.
Jul 19, 2023 8:50 PM

May 2019
Man this episode went by too fast. While I'm not sure who the culprit is I do think that either the butler and/or maid were involved because, while it may be nothing, they did have a brief conversation with Aya's maid where the butler said that he got used to working on the vampires' night schedule while the new maid said she was struggling and still getting used to that. That may not mean much but it could be a motive as to why they were involved. Also, when the butler said he didn't hear a noise when the murder happened and the maid going to the bathroom... the timing is definitely suspicious.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next episode and the reveal who the murderer(s) are!
Jul 19, 2023 9:14 PM

Jan 2011
Well we are going to see who did it. I hope this show is clever and it's not the butler.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jul 19, 2023 10:08 PM
Aug 2020
mozgow said:

The contradiction that Sir Alfred did not hear anything but Claude did is one, but I've found another. When Lord Godard was leaving for the hunt he said (and it was shown) he parted with Claude and Charlotte. Maid Giselle said (and it was also shown) she met only Claude and Charlotte, and did not say anything about seeing Lord Godard leaving.

I think this is a classic "Murder on the Orient Express" type of story. Maid Giselle job was to keep Charlotte busy and make a loud enough noise (singing) for Charlotte to not hear anything. Raoul's job was to make sure Lord Godard does not return too early. Claude's job, probably, was to get the silver stake. Sir Alfred is the only one who wear gloves and whoever killed the Lady most likely hurt themselves (and gloves are good at hiding it) - but this might be a red herring.

But there's one unresolved mystery: the motive.
I can't speak for Claude but I have an idea about Alfred.

It was stated that the wife was previously human and that Alfred has been in Godard's employ for over twenty years. 
I can't help but feel that these two are connected. Assuming that vampires age at the same rate as humans Claude does not look to be much older then twenty so we can assume that the wife has been a vampire for about the same length of time. This makes me wonder if the wife and Alfred knew each other from before she became a vampire? Did he has feels for her? Feels that she did not reciprocate? 
Jul 19, 2023 11:11 PM
Apr 2023
I still can't get enough of how Tsugaru and Aya banter at each other like a tsukkomi duo, specially the way they both giggle on their own punchlines. It's just like Koyomi and Shinobu (or Hitagi).

This really feels like Kyokou Suiri (In/Spectre) where you have an oni instead of a fushi as the bodyguard. Well you still have a "petite" main female character who is also a reliable and wise woman who can control her man.

Looking forward to how this farce will finally be exposed
Jul 19, 2023 11:28 PM

Feb 2021
Still guessing who's the killer...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 20, 2023 12:37 AM

Jan 2021
Now I feel like they all know who the culprit is and how Hannah's murder happened except Lord Godard... maybe the murderer or the main culprit is only one of them but the others are assisting the murderer. And I don't suspect the maid and the daughter... but maybe they accidentally saw or knew who it was...

It's suspenseful and really fun! Waiting for this every week is really torturous lol but I'm really excited to see how Aya and Tsugaru unfold the case!

(sometimes I'm scared that someone is trying to kill them.. like what Claude tried to do.. but then I remember that Aya can't die and Tsugaru is.. well, Tsugaru lol. And on top of that they have Shizuku who I assume is very good at killing anyone on Aya's orders) ~

Jul 20, 2023 3:25 AM

Jan 2019
The OP is growing on me and this is fast becoming a top 3 of the season for me. It's like a way more interesting In/Spectre.

I've got a feeling it's an Orient Express situation and everyone except Godard is in on it, and maybe the family hired the original hunter too. Either way, I'm really looking forward to the conclusion!

Jul 20, 2023 3:34 AM

Oct 2017
Looks like they found out the murderer. Let's see who it is.
Jul 20, 2023 3:55 AM

Jun 2021
Most of them are suspicious.
Jul 20, 2023 4:29 AM
Jan 2020
Now this is how you direct a heavy exposition show.

I watched 2 seasons of Kyokou Suiri for some reason and it's the blandest shit I've watched, most of the time it's just 1 minute of still frame and their lips flip flapping.
Jul 20, 2023 5:16 AM
Oct 2018
I'm betting it's the daughter and the maid. If we look at the problems posed to the killer, they had to have inhuman strength to bust the lock but not be a vampire in order to carry the stake and use holy water. I'm betting the maid did it at the behest of the daughter. They try to play her off as a young child but it's a vampire, she could be 100s of years old for all we know. She also ended the questioning at dinner by running off and cut it off earlier as well when she snuck into the murder room quietly. She has the ability to simply walk right up to the mother and kill her. Additionally, the body was tilted when killed which is something a short person would want to do. Finally, she and the maid were singing loudly which would give cover for the other one to move about the house and yet maintain the alibi of being together. The framing of the murder reveal also heavily featured the daughter and maid singing. I also loosely checked so this could be wrong, but I don't think we ever see the bottom of charlotte's fingers. Her hands are always at her side during dinner until she slams them on the table face down and she was grabbing the wall when we see her in episode 2.

As for why, the most plausible reason is not wanting to be a human ally. It was clearly driving a wedge between vampires and humans so we just have to think who would benefit. The other plausible reason is the daughter not accepting a once human step mother. Could even be both of the reasons.

My only real hesitation about this theory is how episode 3 ended. Presumably "M" sending a hunter with a silver stake was the key piece of information aya needed to solve the case and I can't see how that would connect with, well, anybody to be honest. We do understand cleverly from the conversation earlier that the maid is relatively new. She hadn't gotten used to living at night like everyone else. In that case, perhaps she left during the day to meet to with "M" or was even sent to work there as a plant in the first place. Without knowledge of what godard might do with the stake, it seems like an extremely coincidental case that the stake happened to end up in a locked room inside the house instead of just thrown away or melted down.
Jul 20, 2023 6:17 AM
Mar 2021
Liking the series so far, hope it keep getting better
Jul 20, 2023 6:33 AM
Apr 2021
The plot is SO mysterious I just want to know who murdered the lord’s wife😭
Jul 20, 2023 7:42 AM
Jun 2022
Wish they didn't leave this cliffhanger in ep3, the show is good enough to make me want to continue even without them...
Jul 20, 2023 9:08 AM
Sep 2021
The suspense of who the killer is was built up well and rindou has finally got her answer after all the investigation
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2023

101 by Minakata_Hizuru »»
Sep 7, 6:53 PM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2023

163 by Agentul_112 »»
Sep 2, 11:40 AM

» RETURN OF A LEGEND!!! (No, not a new season, calm down LMAO)

WhispyMoon - Aug 21

16 by WhispyMoon »»
Aug 22, 1:21 PM

» Why does the ED song feel so nostalgic?

Oreki_Houtaro24 - Aug 8

4 by Madmaster_X »»
Aug 10, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2023

65 by Ranxomare »»
Jul 9, 12:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.