Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 22, 2023 4:28 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, so much blood, agony, and despair this episode. It feels like this was staged to be one of the most important and violent episodes to date yet.

Glad they kept this uncensored to show this in its glory. Also, I know Anisphia and Euphy are featured more but that maid Illa also deserves some credit this episode. She can be badass when she needs to.
Feb 22, 2023 5:06 AM

Feb 2020
Wow... This was much more brutal episode than I expected. Poor Lainie and Ilia. :(

Nice cliffhanger. Show that bastard who's the boss, Anis!

SerafosFeb 22, 2023 6:46 AM
Feb 22, 2023 5:29 AM
Mar 2018
This is what I mean with dramatic episode and next week is I hope is really become great battle of sister and brother
Feb 22, 2023 5:38 AM
Apr 2017
It's not like what i thought.

let's wait and see what the battle between two siblings will be
Feb 22, 2023 5:42 AM
Jan 2023
Bad brother. You will never win love of common people and some nobles. Honestly I admired Anisphia more. She can’t use magic like other, still she use her ability to protect common people. Unlike her brat brother. I don’t know how author redeem brother. But brother causing harm to Euphy Lainie and common people is unforgivable.
Feb 22, 2023 5:45 AM

Mar 2011
Nice support from Tilty.

I understand why Al is doing this but Lainie does not deserve that.

cant wait for the next episode..
Feb 22, 2023 5:47 AM
Jan 2014
blah blah blah, same old same old. BORING
Feb 22, 2023 5:48 AM

May 2017
I hope that  Chartreuse bastards get what they deserve in anime adaptation. Arrogant fools like them deserve guillotine-
There is no bad waifu,only bad anime.
Feb 22, 2023 6:13 AM

Mar 2021
The episode had to end when it was starting to get good!!! I'm crying over here T_T
Feb 22, 2023 6:35 AM
Jun 2021
i can understand the prince but the way of how he do things is pissing me awf. there are much more better alternatives to achieve what he wants he's just being selfish

Oct 2017
Need Algard and his collaborators to die. They are retards.

Oct 2007
Tilty so confident there stopping those guys. Her magic is strong too.

and the bastard prince now shows his madness...

looking forward to next week!
Feb 22, 2023 6:46 AM

Mar 2020
I enjoyed watching the moral ambiguity surrounding what it takes to gain power and respect, and I know many will hate Algard for this, but I always enjoy seeing an antagonist with at least some level of depth to them. He has always seen himself as being inferior to Anis, and knowing that others might think this too, he resorts to drastic measures to gain a new level of magic, with Lainie's magicite. Algard has lost much of his hope for the nation, and views magic as a curse, while Anis uses magic for a happier tomorrow, so these clash of ideals is fitting, and I'm looking forward to next week, after that cliffhanger. Should be an entertaining battle.
Feb 22, 2023 6:54 AM

Jul 2017
Algard's skirmish with Euphyllia over Lainie, the commoner daughter of the baron has had quite the life of being bullied and outcasted, and he wants to change the perception of all to create equality within his Kingdom of Palettia. His predecessors have failed to do so, and this is his chance of getting back at nobility, starting with Lainie herself as his support in this bumpy road.

The vampire has had her fair share of doubts, given her position in regard to Algard and Anis's family. But an infiltration by an intruder in their villa, and Illa tries her best, but could not stop Lainie from being taken by Algard, and killed instantly without any form of reprisal. Anis being stuck at the Ministry of the Arcane and wanting to go home, and one of Al's lackeys Moritz Chartreuse wanting to learn about the former's work on her magicology, any sane person would think that he's a weirdo to approach her on the matter. It's clear that Anis doesn't appreciate small talk, and using Tilty as her means of escape, it was short-lived, because the feud has transferred from Euphyllia to Anis.

Tilty showing her true colours to reveal her dark side, aiding both girls to escape back to the villa, she's the dark horse of this saga. This has been far in the way that Algard has long suppressed his anger against his own sister. and it's clear that magicite is his final straw in dealing with those who oppose them. Therefore, it is only apt that the siblings wager their power against each other. where Anis uses for her magicology, and Algard attempts a revolt to blur the line between noble and commoner, having suffered for a generation and now, magic power unimaginable to change the misguided kingdom on an extreme scale.

Anis may have given up her position as princess to research on magic, but Algard seeing them as curses, it's a tat-for-tat approach. Power is everything, and who'll emerge out of this sibling magic fight will emerge as the definition.

The most cursed episode, great on so many levels.
Feb 22, 2023 6:58 AM

Nov 2019
I don't care much about villains' background stories.
When prince did what he did, he had chosen, and what a wrong choice it was. Now the only thing left for him is to be flayed alive, quartered, then shown in the public square for all to see. An example of the consequences of evil.
Feb 22, 2023 7:10 AM
Jul 2021
Tbh i really liked voice acting from Al's VA.
Also im reading it is AI everytime instead of Al its messing with my head.
Looking forward to next ep :D
Feb 22, 2023 7:11 AM

Apr 2014
I know that Algard is stupid, but did not expect this level of stupidity at all. No one supported him before, but from what he did, no wonder why no one gonna support and accept this brainless prince.
Algard, Count Chartreuse, and Moritz need to be executed.
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 22, 2023 7:53 AM

Mar 2014
Everyone knows Anis doesn’t have magic.. As he said this kingdom determines your value based ability to use magic. So maybe it’s Anis charisma and personality that attracts people?

Algard doesn’t have that so he went the power route which won’t do anything to bridge the gap between nobility/commoners. Hell I’d bet Lainie would be a better ruler. She was apart of two worlds and could actually connect with people

Algard is too emotional too stubborn too hard headed..Everything their father said about him is true. I like Algard’s character…And as stated he genuinely never tried to act like a high and mighty noble..It made him sick but going about things his way won’t help.. Having power doesn’t mean s*** if the person wielding it isn’t fit

Anis should take the throne with Euphie as her wife..I know Anis wouldn’t want that but it’s better than Algard’s stance
Feb 22, 2023 7:56 AM

May 2016
my god what a bad episode. 
why was half the episode.... talking about boring shit. should have just went to the villa and started with her taking her swords out.
Feb 22, 2023 8:03 AM
Mar 2012
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
why was half the episode.... talking about boring shit. should have just went to the villa and started with her taking her swords out.
I question why you're even watching this show if all you care about is mindless action with 0 substance.
Feb 22, 2023 8:30 AM
Jan 2022
Why do they always destroy the window. The don't go for cheap you know.
Feb 22, 2023 8:36 AM

May 2020
Okay but my perception about the blondie won't change, in fact it got even worse now that he's gone ultra edgy.

Hope Anis whoops his ass in half.
Feb 22, 2023 8:45 AM

Dec 2020
Algard is gone crazy he kill his wife for the vampire stone and also ilya thank god they live.
What a conflict between anis and al.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Feb 22, 2023 8:48 AM

Feb 2019
I was always willing to forgive the cuts from the end of volume 1 and beginning of volume 2 provided they gave us an awesome Algard v Anis fight and it looks like Diomedea are gonna do just that so I’m really excited for next week.

The gaping hole in Lanie’s chest was just as brutal as I pictured :/ poor girl

Visualising Tilty’s magic was also really cool!

Looks like we’ll get 3 eps for volume 3
Marinate1016Feb 22, 2023 8:54 AM
Feb 22, 2023 8:52 AM

Dec 2011
I actually quite liked Algard's reasoning now that it's explained.

His predecessor already did the diplomatic way aka the "good way" but it failed to make the country better so now he's essentially trying to do it the forceful way. Is it going to work? Probably not, but he's trying what he thinks is the best.
Feb 22, 2023 9:31 AM

Nov 2014
Nice to see Al has some reasonable goals, even if his methods make him a villain. Now let's hope Anis just kills him next episode, as doubtful as it is.

One thing that makes me wonder is those guys working for him: they seem like traditionalists, while Al wants to abolish the whole cult of magic. Who is using whom?

Chendroshee said:
I actually quite liked Algard's reasoning now that it's explained.

His predecessor already did the diplomatic way aka the "good way" but it failed to make the country better so now he's essentially trying to do it the forceful way. Is it going to work? Probably not, but he's trying what he thinks is the best.

Pretty much this.
Feb 22, 2023 9:45 AM

Jul 2019
The conversation between siblings took up a huge portion of the episode; but at least it geared towards an exciting NEXT episode.
Feb 22, 2023 9:46 AM
Aug 2016
this is why now male protagonist story not enjoyable most of it like this al little brother spout nonsense giberish blaming party x when what he do even worse than party x basicly a hypocrite, i just hope he will be disowned it's too shamefule to know someone like that.
Feb 22, 2023 10:05 AM

Sep 2021
This got a lot more bloody than I expected! Feels like all the plot strings set up over the previous episodes now come together into an epic showdown! Animation, Voice Acting and Expressions were also wonderful once again!

Algard's assault on the villa was really thrilling. I thought he would kidnap Lainie, so I was pretty shocked when he pierced her chest! 

The battle in the castle was just as great. When Moritz grabbed Anis, I was so ready for either Euphy or Tilty to cut his arm off, but Anis instead saved herself with the magic granted by the dragon. I wonder how much control she has over it, as it kinda spurted out when she got angry. 
Seeing Tilty fight was great too! She is defenetly a foe to be reckoned with and Count Chartreuse should probably not mess with her! I hope there will be more time to show of her dark magic!

The final scene back at the villa was also really good! The conversation between Algard and Anis was really deep, although a bit overshadowed by Lainie dying on the sidelines... Still very interesting to see the philosophies clash - Algard is not the typical power-crazed prince, but rather an anti-villain with good intentions coming out wrong. A big part of this is probably Count Chartreuse's fault. And yet, Anis handled it very mature, trying to understand him before deciding on her next action. 

(Un-)fortunatly, Algard is pretty blind and talks himself right into an all-out magic battle with his sister. That's defenetly a showdown I can't wait for! 
Feb 22, 2023 10:21 AM
Nov 2021
HOLY FCKING CHEAT, THIS IS THE SAME ANIME?
Feb 22, 2023 11:00 AM

Mar 2022
Oh my God that went into overdrive so very quickly, now I'm dying for the next episode, damn that cliff hanger....
Feb 22, 2023 11:41 AM
Jan 2023
man algard made some mighty fine points.
Feb 22, 2023 11:49 AM

Jul 2009
yes! Castrate all those idiots before executing them
bruh
Feb 22, 2023 12:01 PM
Aug 2019
after all the talk in this ep, i hope there will be a good fight in the next ep
Feb 22, 2023 12:24 PM

Apr 2015
God damn, it's been ages since I've been this angry about a cliffhanger... Episode felt like 5 minutes. Anis needs to give Algard a whopping or I will not be satisfied next week. This episode was brutal.

As others already mentioned, Algard and all his lackeys need to be executed... ASAP!
Feb 22, 2023 12:32 PM

Jan 2023
What a  cliffhanger, is this shounen manga.

Tilty reminds me of a certain witch. What a reliable, unearnest friend.
Feb 22, 2023 12:52 PM

May 2016
-Knox- said:
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
I question why you're even watching this show if all you care about is mindless action with 0 substance.
lol. it was like 5 minutes of boring dialogue. 
shorten it and have it during the combat. 

don't care if the loser brother is jealous of the sister. we already know that. don't need to say it again
Feb 22, 2023 12:57 PM

Dec 2015
I love how Tilty looked at Anis like "you need me to get rid of this guy". Was expecting Al to pull something sooner or later but holy cheeseballs that was overdoing it.

So he has a problem with the gap between commoners and nobles. Then why didn't he get out of the cart and help the girl. Or better yet not kalima Lainie and find a better way to resolve this through reform or something.

On another note, looking forward to Anis fighting while dual wielding blades.
Feb 22, 2023 2:02 PM
Oct 2022
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
-Knox- said:
lol. it was like 5 minutes of boring dialogue. 
shorten it and have it during the combat. 

don't care if the loser brother is jealous of the sister. we already know that. don't need to say it again

It was only 5 minutes and you still took away the wrong thing from it. It's about acquiring the power he feels he needs to truly make the change for the better he wants for the kingdom.
Feb 22, 2023 2:21 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
Damn this episode went from this to that so quickly.

Quite a brutal episode ngl. Algards explanation kinda made sense but he could of done it without sheading all the blood. Now he just looks like a dick.

What a cliffhanger as well. Brother vs Sister. Anisphia vs Algard. Anisphia better beat his ass up and I somehow want Lainie to live somehow.

Feb 22, 2023 2:24 PM

Jan 2013
So, does Algard not realize that Anis' technology can literally revolutionize the kingdom or is he so hateful of magic he'd disregard that? 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Feb 22, 2023 2:28 PM

Jul 2022
so those people at the lecture are literally committing treason they gotta be executed man
and that dumb prince tryna start a rebellion smh my head
Feb 22, 2023 2:44 PM
Feb 2019
Episode in short: blah, blah, blah. - Hey your friend, and maid are dying... blah blah blah... ok let's fight in next episode stupid onichan.
Feb 22, 2023 2:46 PM
Aug 2013
Did he just got a new heart by doing this bs? like wtf bro ''let me grab this heart and put inside of me, done i'm more powerful now''
Feb 22, 2023 2:56 PM

Oct 2007
hoping for the downfall and suffering of this terrible prince.
Feb 22, 2023 2:59 PM

May 2015
Waah, the prince just had to go and do something deranged like nobody's business. Ripping the magicite from his ex-(supporter?), fine. Being a power-seeking emotionless guy, okay. Pushing the magicite into his own chest just like that, and it worked, seriously? ...

Anis is cool and badass, yeah. But the conflict just escalated seemingly out of nowhere. There were signs, sure, but I guess a lot of content was skipped.

It's a pity we didn't have more time for Lainie, her newly-found vampire powers could use more exploration, and it was an interesting concept. And her interactions with Ilia were exquisite. I wish we had seen more, like in peaceful setting. There was definitely something brewing between those two >_<

Feb 22, 2023 3:14 PM

May 2016
LucenProject68662123Kayle_x_Morgana68661460-Knox-68659131Kayle_x_Morgana68659076my god what a bad episode. why was half the episode.... talking about boring shit. should have just went to the villa and started with her taking her swords out.I question why you're even watching this show if all you care about is mindless action with 0 substance.lol. it was like 5 minutes of boring dialogue. shorten it and have it during the combat. 
It was only 5 minutes and you still took away the wrong thing from it. It's about acquiring the power he feels he needs to truly make the change for the better he wants for the kingdom.
And you are saying it couldn't have been summed up in 30 seconds? 
Feb 22, 2023 3:18 PM

May 2021
It's off-topic from this episode, but did they explain the reincarnation of Anis yet? I heard it's an isekai, but I don't remember the classic isekai protag dies in the first 2 minutes of the show to get reincarnated scene. Did I miss it, or it will be later this season?
Feb 22, 2023 3:29 PM

May 2019
Damn, this episode took a dark turn fast. Agreed that the Count, the guy that tried to stall Anis which I think is the Count's son, and Algard should be punished once Anis kicks Algard's ass in the next episode.

Ilia is/was a badass and she also possesses magic which I did not know. Hopefully Euphie can heal Lainie but she is in very bad shape. Helluva cliffhanger.
Feb 22, 2023 3:41 PM

Feb 2019
jeez, all that blabbering made it kinda slow paced for me. nice that they spew their beliefs and where they stand and whatnot, but can't we get on with the face off ASAP?!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2023

266 by Rudyanto13 »»
May 31, 1:26 AM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2023

98 by waldy713 »»
May 24, 4:52 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2023

103 by waldy713 »»
May 20, 9:37 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2023

167 by waldy713 »»
May 20, 8:39 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2022

221 by waldy713 »»
May 20, 7:51 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.