Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 1, 2023 4:28 AM

Nov 2011
This is probably their toughest fight so far in the show, especially for Euphie. It's not everyday they get to encounter a dragon...

It's pretty much up to them to defend the Adventurer's Guild and put all that training to good use. Glad it worked out though...it was a really tough fight. Dragons are really no pushovers and I bet there are others out there.
Feb 1, 2023 4:57 AM

Feb 2020
That was a really awesome fight with the dragon.

I loved the dance scene. Anis and Euphie looked so cute together. <3

Aww. <3

SerafosFeb 1, 2023 9:33 AM
Feb 1, 2023 5:28 AM

Jan 2018
Tenten Kakumei continues to be my favorite show of the season with yet another great episode. Really cool fight. And that dance at the end ABSOLUTELY PEAK FICTION. 
ARK-13Feb 1, 2023 11:15 AM
Feb 1, 2023 5:32 AM
Apr 2017
I can hear someone say: "Ekkusucalibaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....!!!"
Feb 1, 2023 5:34 AM
Feb 2019
skipped a few parts in the manga like the comedy scene with anis's father but nonetheless the studio did an awesome job in the fight scene with the dragon, not rushing the pace while letting the tension built up.
Feb 1, 2023 5:35 AM

Apr 2014
Excaliburrrrr!!!!! oh... wait wait wrong series
That was a very cool and tough fight against the dragon.

Look at them! Look at them!!

btw the vol.1 Blu-ray/DVD early Pre-order limited store bonus Illustration
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 1, 2023 5:43 AM

Mar 2011
Wow that was cool. The fight was better than I expected. Looking forward to know what that dragon curse is.
Feb 1, 2023 6:20 AM
Dec 2022
fight animation is super super great
Feb 1, 2023 6:20 AM

May 2020
.... and THE END.

Oh wait no, but hey obliterating a dragon and then capping things off with a victory dance can give such impressions. It's still happy-go-lucky but nevermind better than some cliché melodrama.

And did the animation team went all out this episode.. damn.
Feb 1, 2023 6:21 AM
Jan 2023
I honestly don't get a dialogue that's just affirmations of conviction and all that. Like who even talks like that?
Feb 1, 2023 6:24 AM

Jun 2010
Too many omitted scenes on this episodes.
"A sword is a weapon, Kenjutsu is the
art of killing, Whatever pretty words
you use to speak of it, this is
its true nature."

Otaku always defy common sense.

nferocious76

Feb 1, 2023 6:42 AM
Jan 2023
Dance scene is my fav. I can’t wait for next chapter
Feb 1, 2023 6:53 AM

Oct 2014
Wow, at first they showed 8 chapters in 4 episodes, and then they compressed 9 into 1.
Feb 1, 2023 6:53 AM
Oct 2019
Gotta say, pretty good stuff this last episode.
Feb 1, 2023 6:54 AM

Oct 2021
Euphie: EXPLOSION!
Megumin: Could this woman be one of "my people"?
Feb 1, 2023 7:07 AM

Mar 2020
EXPLOSION! Euphie, Megumin is watching upon you and smiling...

Anyways, the staff went all out this episode with the animation, and fittingly so, since this was quite the epic fight. Now, I did hear that some scenes in the source material were skipped this episode, but yet, it didn't really feel too rushed. I find it quite interesting that Anis kind of wants what Euphie has, which is the power of being a magician, and Euphie kind of wants what Anis has, with her carefree sense of living. The battle with the dragon was a tough one, and the dialogue during the fight between Anis and Euphie was impactful, and I find their relationship to be very nice, and it's developing quite well. For once, Anis needed to be saved, and Euphie delivered.

The magicite "pills" that Anis has seems quite dangerous, as we see what it seems to do to her, so her wanting to get the magicite from the dragon implanted into her seems like quite the risky move. Perhaps the curse that the dragon inflicted onto her has something to do with that, or it might be something else entirely.

Overall though, what an episode.
Feb 1, 2023 7:09 AM

Dec 2022
looks like the dragon got defeated and put a curse on Anis?
Feb 1, 2023 7:23 AM
Dec 2021
HOLY MOLY, caraca mano oque foi esses sakugas quebrei
Feb 1, 2023 7:31 AM

Oct 2007
yuri of a very high quality, I'm so happy to have watched this.

and that's one tough dragon. Really no choice except to catch the spirit bomb breath, because all those soldiers fighting would have become casualties.
Feb 1, 2023 7:31 AM
Sep 2020
Anis's VA has been on point for the entire show so far
Feb 1, 2023 7:35 AM

Sep 2007
Was expecting a bit more for this episode.
Felt somewhat rushed.
Feb 1, 2023 7:43 AM

Oct 2007
forgot to say.. previous episode, bastard prince said he would slay this dragon. How do he expect to beat this thing, when he can't even fly? LOL
Feb 1, 2023 7:44 AM
Jan 2021
this episode felt a little bit rushed, but nonetheless I enjoyed it. this show is honestly just a solid fantasy anime(and semi stealth isekai) with lesbian leads, and that's definitely an underserved market.
Feb 1, 2023 7:44 AM

Feb 2019
I am utterly speechless, the dragon fight was so well done. I did not expect THAT much sakuga.

Some notable omissions and changes this episode for sure tho. I like that they added the explanation about magicite and why Anis is so obsessed with them from the beginning of volume 1. They skipped a long convo that anis and Euphie had about the lore of the world.

They also changed the adventurers to royal knights who were fighting the dragon and they cut out the banter anis and the other adventurers were having after she arrived. She has a bad rep with the guild

They shortened the convo with the dragon and made it more obvious that he imparted something on her

I’m VERY surprise they went straight to the victory celebration. There’s a LOT that they cut out. The Euphie shot is the end of volume 1, so I’m guessing they’re gonna address the fallout to Anis fight next episode. She wasn’t even supposed to wake up for like 3-4 days after the fight lol, interesting decision there. I expected next week to be the last volume 1 ep then vol 2 would be 7-12.
Marinate1016Feb 1, 2023 7:50 AM
Feb 1, 2023 8:02 AM
Apr 2020
THE YURI IS OVER 9000!!!
Feb 1, 2023 8:03 AM

Oct 2017
The action scene was pretty cool, specially the final blow. Wonder what curse did the dragon put on Anis. Also Euphie flew when she saved Anis.
Feb 1, 2023 8:03 AM

Jul 2022
Fabulous, amazing, epic, episode.

That fight scene couldn't have been much better. Delicious animation, furious, consistent pace.
Feb 1, 2023 8:08 AM

Oct 2010
Hated the pills scene, it turned really edgy for a few moments. Soo unnecesary...
「Self Aware Cringy Weeb」
Feb 1, 2023 8:12 AM

Aug 2013
It was impressive seeing the way Anis and Euphie took down the dragon. Anis was really reckless with those pills, though it does show her determination in wanting to use magic. Also, I'm curious about the curse the dragon put on her.

Liddo-kun said:
forgot to say.. previous episode, bastard prince said he would slay this dragon. How do he expect to beat this thing, when he can't even fly? LOL
Lol true but I'm curious about the minister who convinced him.

Feb 1, 2023 8:36 AM
Jan 2021
Yuri done tastefully. This episode, plus this week's episode of The Last of Us. A good week for quality rainbow stories. 
Also, that was some decent animation for the dragon fight scenes. Nice.
Feb 1, 2023 8:37 AM

Feb 2016
Were not for Vinland Saga this would easily be my AOTS. +10 points for not using a CG Dragon.

This episode was, like I thought, insane, it was great, marvelous, not only did it feature awesome visuals, it was a great bridge to connect Anis and Euphy waaaaaaay further. The dragon was really imposing and damn strong that even Anis alone couldn't handle herself which almost got her killed were not for Euphy awesome wind technique that helped her reach her before Anis slammed on the floor, and after that, the mana blade vs the dragon's nuke was beautifully made it was breath taking, and there was no way they could simply dodge it considering it would annihilate everything in that direction.

The last scene at the ballroom was very sweet ngl, Anis and Euphy dancing together and basically telling each other that they want to be together no matter what, all that was left was a kiss, which unfortunately didn't happen, but their chemistry keeps growing and I'm glad Euphy, for once, seems to look up to the future with bright eyes, without envy.

Although, I can't help but worry about the curse the Dragon landed upon Anis, I wonder what it is or what does it entail.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Feb 1, 2023 8:37 AM
Mar 2012
Kyrokis said:
Wow, at first they showed 8 chapters in 4 episodes, and then they compressed 9 into 1.
it's not adapting the manga.
Feb 1, 2023 8:40 AM

Oct 2014
oh so Anis, in the end, is a Saber-face
Kinda defeats the idea of she can't be using magic if she can just doping it, but at least it sets a precedence for future conflict, so that's forgiven.

also YURIFICATION!
Feb 1, 2023 8:41 AM

Feb 2017
I was expecting the CGI dragon LOL

the dragon not being CGI is more than enough for me to rate this episode 10/10
Feb 1, 2023 8:42 AM

May 2015
Poor dragon, he did nothing wrong :(

I found it quite unbelievable that he was just standing flying there on one spot waiting when Anis would be ready to attack him, as well as with his magical blast he conveniently waited until Anis was properly standing with Euphie to cut it... well, ok. I expected the prince to show up at the last moment to cause drama, maybe claiming the last hit on the dragon, etc. But well, ok. Everything is going smoothly for Anis so far.

It's nice that they seem closer, the dance was cute. But I hope the show will be more interesting with the overall plot.
Feb 1, 2023 8:42 AM

Oct 2014
-Knox- said:
Kyrokis said:
it's not adapting the manga.
When compared to the light novel, the situation is even worse.
Feb 1, 2023 8:56 AM

Dec 2015
I get the feeling that Anis was a hardcore Monster Hunter gamer in her past life XD. That fight was awesome. Never thought I'd see something like a Hyper Beam vs Excalibur but here we are.

Would be kind of cool if she gets the dragon magicite and become something like a dragon slayer from Fairy Tail. Bit worried about that curse but surely things will work out, right?
Feb 1, 2023 9:14 AM

May 2020
Euphie is feeling the gayness to the point on going to the end for Anis I love it 

Also Explosion and Excalibur references 

Every episode has been really good so far im so happy we got some full on Yuri anime 
Fun Things Are Fun - Yui Hirasawa
Feb 1, 2023 9:16 AM
Jul 2021
xxxpdx said:
Fabulous, amazing, epic, episode.

That fight scene couldn't have been much better. Delicious animation, furious, consistent pace.

Ditto xxxpdx’s comments!

Everything turned up to 11 👏

And heartfelt romance … what a show!!
Feb 1, 2023 9:35 AM
Sep 2016
AOTS! AOTS definitely!
Knowing what's going to happen from this EP forth, I def think last EP would be the last time we'd encounter any yuri scenes for quite a while. Never in my wildest imagination that I ever thought we'd get a massive yuri scene this EP out of any. Praise be the yuri godess for her blessings!
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Feb 1, 2023 9:44 AM
Jan 2023
it's just bad top to bottom
Feb 1, 2023 9:49 AM
Jan 2020
Isn't the music a bit too quiet? 
Feb 1, 2023 9:56 AM
Dec 2015
With high tier animation and emotional touch its really one of the best dragon fight. Especially when you thşnk about some similar animes fight its reaaly deserves applause.

So far thats the anime of the season I'm most excitedly waiting for the new episode..
Feb 1, 2023 9:59 AM
Hello Everynyan

May 2022
Kakegurui_ said:
Isn't the music a bit too quiet? 

Yessssss, the only thing I can nitpick about this ep is its weird/generic bgm (volumes, tone, minor key??? <- I am not excatly sure tho). If the bgm breaks the immersion instead of enhancing it, it usually means the sound designer messed up.

Feb 1, 2023 10:09 AM
Nov 2022
anis being a total badass and euphie's attack were the highlights of this episode for me. the fights were really cool.

the animation was absolutely wonderful, this entire episode was so good, but what's with the curse that the dragon is talking about...? well we'll soon find that out in the future.

that dance at the end was pretty cute!
Feb 1, 2023 10:13 AM

Jul 2017
10/10 god tier episode
Feb 1, 2023 10:30 AM
Jan 2021
That curse might be a bigger deal then people think since it seemed the dragon was almost like thanking for killing it.
Feb 1, 2023 10:47 AM

May 2019
What an action packed episode! Did Anis take a pill similar to speed? She does say it's legal but damn. And holy crap, Euphie's magic power! I agree with Anis that Euphie's magic is amazing.

Greatly animated fight with the dragon and speaking of which, I wonder if the curse ends up being something positive like granting Anis innate magic power? That would be interesting.
Feb 1, 2023 10:50 AM

Sep 2021
Kyrokis said:
Yeah the pace was quite a bit faster than usual. I didn't feel like I was missing anything though. 

Liddo-kun said:
It was a good thing he never got there - for him staying alive! But his reputation will only get worse...

As for my thoughts, I can only praise this show once again. Art, sound, plot, characters - everything. It's already by far my favorite anime this season and it's lead is increacing every week. Makes me wonder if, by the end of the season, I'll like it as much or even more than it's "sci-fi counterpart", LycoReco, which was my favorite show of 2022.
Feb 1, 2023 10:53 AM

Oct 2022
I was expecting this from having read the manga, but seeing it animated and the care the animatiors took was amazing. This show went from cute yuri fluff to full-throttle sakuga in the span of a single episode. 

...And more cute yuri fluff at the end to bring us down gently from that sakuga high, these two are so frikkin cute together I can't even ahhhh.  
11/10
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2023

142 by Assassin2112 »»
Jun 2, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2023

266 by Rudyanto13 »»
May 31, 1:26 AM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2023

98 by waldy713 »»
May 24, 4:52 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2023

103 by waldy713 »»
May 20, 9:37 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2023

167 by waldy713 »»
May 20, 8:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.