Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 16, 2022 4:13 AM
Apr 2022
Knighthammer619 said:
Hands of buddy, Suletta's already engaged to "Mio Mio"

It will be interesting to see what will happen next episode! I personally saw some hints of jealousy in Miorine when Elan was around. She reminds me of a cat that doesn’t want to acknowledge she wants affection LOL
Oct 16, 2022 4:15 AM

Apr 2012
TheMechaManiac said:
Stark700 said:
I have to admit, this episode had some pretty epic Gundam battles. It's like watching two titans clash. Not going to lie, I kinda like DarilBalde's mech design look.

Suletta fought with a lot of heart, like her life depended on it. What an episode!

Let's start with the good things:
The battle was really good as expected from a Gundam anime, and I really like the Darilbalde's design.
Guel being hit with the UNDERSTANDING was fun, as this should BTFO all the yurikeks once and for all. Also, the date freakout in front of Elan.
The corpo fellows were interesting.

The bad things:
Suletta's shyness is starting to become incredibly grating, and that list of things to do while in school is just so... urgh.
Most of the other girls just do absolutely nothing.
Most attempts at the "humor" fall flat, except maybe the entire nicknames bit.

This is a 7/10 show, definitely one of the weaker Gundam AUs so far. A shame considering Ichiro Okouchi wrote the balls-to-the-wall-fun train of insanity called Code Geass as well as the super comfy and sweet Overman King Gainer.

Even if it's still can be ended up with yuri, I'm glad Okouchi still trolls shippers, especially the most arrogant ones lol.
Oct 16, 2022 4:16 AM
Jun 2014
This show is so fun and enjoyable, Suletta is cute and her reactions are always so fun to watch.
lol Guel did pushed back slightly at the end but he's on auto pilot pretty much the entire time. This duel is super rigged otherwise Suletta would've won almost instantly.
I didn't expect Guel proposal at the end, it's actually pretty hilarious.
Suletta is steadily building her harem, maybe Mionrie will start to get jealous.
Oct 16, 2022 4:16 AM

Jan 2009
RobertBobert said:
deg said:

im talking about the whole situation the characters are in is akin to not going Bisexual Erasure at the moment and not the characters individual psychology

It doesn't change anything, since a bisexual harem doesn't mean the character is bisexual. And the show hasn't dealt with those topics since the beginning.

again youre focusing too much on individual psychology of the characters and not how you can describe the situation the characters are in

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
Koito91Oct 16, 2022 6:26 AM
Oct 16, 2022 4:20 AM
Jun 2021
RobertBobert said:
TheMechaManiac said:

The battle was really good as expected from a Gundam anime, and I really like the Darilbalde's design.
Guel being hit with the UNDERSTANDING was fun, as this should BTFO all the yurikeks once and for all. Also, the date freakout in front of Elan.

The bad things:
Suletta's shyness is starting to become incredibly grating, and that list of things to do while in school is just so... urgh.

This is a 7/10 show, definitely one of the weaker Gundam AUs so far. A shame considering Ichiro Okouchi wrote the balls-to-the-wall-fun train of insanity called Code Geass as well as the super comfy and sweet Overman King Gainer.

Even if it's still can be ended up with yuri, I'm glad Okouchi still trolls shippers, especially the most arrogant ones lol.

Kek, I kinda felt this was going to be the case. Geass didn't have any explicit romantic relationship, neither did Valvrave. Gainer had a very redblooded straight romance. It's the school shit that's bothering me right now, but I guess that's the thing you suffer through when you watch an Okouchi mecha anime.
Hot Blood saves lives.
Oct 16, 2022 4:20 AM

Apr 2012
lKinol said:
This show is so fun and enjoyable, Suletta is cute and her reactions are always so fun to watch.
lol Guel did pushed back slightly at the end but he's on auto pilot pretty much the entire time. This duel is super rigged otherwise Suletta would've won almost instantly.
I didn't expect Guel proposal at the end, it's actually pretty hilarious.
Suletta is steadily building her harem, maybe Mionrie will start to get jealous.

The question is not even jealousy, because they were not a couple initially. For now, Suletta is a shield for her from other suitors and if she leaves, Miorene will again have to deal with suitors, protection from which is one of her goals.

TheMechaManiac said:
RobertBobert said:

Kek, I kinda felt this was going to be the case. Geass didn't have any explicit romantic relationship, neither did Valvrave. Gainer had a very redblooded straight romance. It's the school shit that's bothering me right now, but I guess that's the thing you suffer through when you watch an Okouchi mecha anime.

With IBO in mind, I'm starting to feel more and more that we will get first one canonical couple, and then another through the death of one of the partners. For some reason, bisexual love triangles often develop this way. Of course, if Ichiro wants something like that at all.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
Koito91Oct 16, 2022 6:31 AM
Oct 16, 2022 4:27 AM

Feb 2014
RobertBobert said:
dasprn said:

Wonder what's next?

If we move on with this logic, then probably that gyaru-o guy. I'm not sure if it will really be a harem, but if it is, it's hard to imagine the show doing it without him.

You mean The Jetark bocchan. He does seem to be on that side, prolly from his mother's looks, his dad's an ass.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Oct 16, 2022 4:28 AM

Sep 2018
RobertBobert said:

I will laugh if each new episode uses a different influence as a kind of creative experiment (?). I mean, in the first one we had Utena, in the second Code Geass, now Hamefura. Looking forward to an episode that will copy Love Live or Kaguya lol.

Yeah. People hated him after the first episode, but I felt like he was sure to get a redemtion moment in the future. Ichiro hates parents, but not school assholes.

The real harem members will be all the different fanbases the show will collect.

I'm not complaining. There's a lot of references to shows being thrown around, that im now interested in watching. Already watched Cross Ange and that was a great decision.
“Ha ha, the synergy between my left and right hand made them feel scared.” Ye Xiu said.
Oct 16, 2022 4:28 AM

Apr 2012
dasprn said:
RobertBobert said:

If we move on with this logic, then probably that gyaru-o guy. I'm not sure if it will really be a harem, but if it is, it's hard to imagine the show doing it without him.

You mean The Jetark bocchan. He does seem to be on that side, prolly from his mother's looks, his dad's an ass.

This is Ichiro's show, all the parents here are assholes lol.
Oct 16, 2022 4:30 AM

Feb 2014
RobertBobert said:
dasprn said:

Nah Mercury mama seems to have a different agenda.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Oct 16, 2022 4:32 AM

Apr 2012
Elinchayiel said:
RobertBobert said:

I will laugh if each new episode uses a different influence as a kind of creative experiment (?). I mean, in the first one we had Utena, in the second Code Geass, now Hamefura. Looking forward to an episode that will copy Love Live or Kaguya lol.

Yeah. People hated him after the first episode, but I felt like he was sure to get a redemtion moment in the future. Ichiro hates parents, but not school assholes.

The real harem members will be all the different fanbases the show will collect.

I'm not complaining. There's a lot of references to shows being thrown around, that im now interested in watching. Already watched Cross Ange and that was a great decision.

If the show manages to get it right. Because just raising hype isn't enough, you need to finish it properly, which Ichiro hasn't always been able to do, to be honest. So far it looks cheesy enough to hold interest, I don't know. I don't know about Cross Ange, this show is unlikely to end with massive fan service and moe baiting.

dasprn said:
RobertBobert said:

Nah Mercury mama seems to have a different agenda.

Spin-offs are already setting her up as one of the potential main antagonists in the show.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
Koito91Oct 16, 2022 6:31 AM
Oct 16, 2022 4:35 AM

Sep 2018
RobertBobert said:
Smudy said:

Gundam Mercury be like ''sharing is caring'' for Suletta.

Don't provoke them, these guys already had a hard day after introducing Elan as a love interest lol.

Elan hasnt been introduced as love interest yet. Its funny how you were talking all the time about people ''accepting it as yuri when it isnt established'' but when you are taking such a loose interpretation of events as fact yourself. So far Elan has been shown as a thinker and since he hasnt expressed his motives (other then gundams grabbing his interest) its anyone's guess what his purpose is in getting close to Suletta.

Also looking forward to next episode when im sure there'll be even more changes to relationship status.
“Ha ha, the synergy between my left and right hand made them feel scared.” Ye Xiu said.
Oct 16, 2022 4:36 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Nice battle although the best was the last question/petition!!! kekeke
Oct 16, 2022 4:41 AM

Jun 2016
i swear this gundam anime make me love more about gundam series !!!

this typical what i wanted for so long !!
Oct 16, 2022 4:41 AM

Jul 2014
3 eps in and fmc’s got 3 people gunning for her, sexually, harem gundam?
That aside, the mobile suit battle was hype! I still find her Gundam a little too over equipped since we’re only starting, aerial is too friggin op, not a fan.
Also, Suletta’s stuttering is annoying as hell, it is so distracting, it takes me out of what’s happening. I hate it. Calm down with the damn stuttering, we get the point already.
And the white haired girl saying “kuso oyaji “shitty dad”” in every situation she is in… God damn these 2 are crazy annoying.
My girl Ichinose Kanna deserves better than to voice this flop of a character.
Oct 16, 2022 4:50 AM
Feb 2015
Hey guys, just chill out and relax! We still got long way before the real story comes. I mean it's just 3 episodes and everyone already complaining. 😮‍💨
Oct 16, 2022 5:13 AM
Aug 2021
- So fight was cool but the stakes on the line meant she was guaranteed to win which sort of ruined any level of suspense it could have had.
- Again, she defeated the strongest guy going with ease (if not for the rain) and this time he'd had an upgrade.
- The red suit seemed on par with Ariel so what make one a Gundam and the other one not?
Oct 16, 2022 5:16 AM

Apr 2012
Elinchayiel said:
RobertBobert said:

Don't provoke them, these guys already had a hard day after introducing Elan as a love interest lol.

Elan hasnt been introduced as love interest yet. Its funny how you were talking all the time about people ''accepting it as yuri when it isnt established'' but when you are taking such a loose interpretation of events as fact yourself. So far Elan has been shown as a thinker and since he hasnt expressed his motives (other then gundams grabbing his interest) its anyone's guess what his purpose is in getting close to Suletta.

Also looking forward to next episode when im sure there'll be even more changes to relationship status.

Yuri and a lesbian love interest are two different things. For example, in the 86, the female lead has a lesbian love interest. Is this alone enough to call it a yuri show? No. And I'm saying this because his feelings for her were written back during his introduction as a character before the show premiered, not to mention the "promised not to fall in love" thing. But that doesn't mean he'll have a relationship with her, or that the show will be a straight romance. Please do not distort my words and do not bring up topics that have already been discussed. It doesn't change anything other than trolls trying to bait me through the answers to you.
RobertBobertOct 16, 2022 5:20 AM
Oct 16, 2022 5:18 AM

Nov 2011
dasprn said:
Whew now she has both male and the female fiance on her winnings. Atta Girl!!

He won't be her faince unless she accepts it.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Oct 16, 2022 5:21 AM

Apr 2012
rederoin said:
dasprn said:
Whew now she has both male and the female fiance on her winnings. Atta Girl!!

He won't be her faince unless she accepts it.

It was an obvious joke, don't try to argue with that lol.
Oct 16, 2022 5:26 AM
Apr 2022
shouAdZ_MAL said:
Hey guys, just chill out and relax! We still got long way before the real story comes. I mean it's just 3 episodes and everyone already complaining. 😮‍💨

I wish people could just enjoy the show instead of arguing about whether or not it’s yuri/yuri bait etc, like seems more people concerned with disproving the feelings of others instead of celebrating this recent episode.
Oct 16, 2022 6:09 AM

Nov 2015
This would be way better as a mecha yaoi
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Oct 16, 2022 6:18 AM
Feb 2015
Episode in short.

Suletta: I have a list of thing i want to do in school.
Miorine: Whatever, i just want to go to Earth.
Elan: Good luck with your list.
Guel: I'm your list now.
Oct 16, 2022 6:22 AM

Oct 2015
TheMechaManiac said:

The bad things:

Just to add on:

Good:
* Great mecha designs. Going to use UC terminolgies for explanation. Shield turning into funnels is a great design. Has a repelling factor in beam sabres. SEED has no repelling factor, rip Shinn's sword.
* Great potential for future plot. The hag in Prologue mentions about humanity not ready for space. Human evolution has always been a big topic in Gundam. Earthnoids and Spacenoids discriminating the other, also very Gundam.
* Different direction. Corporatism is a huge topic nowadays. Such as Pfizer being very powerful in the big pharma or Nestle owning a ton of food industry.

Bad:
* Duels are nonsensical. Using beam weapons in school or a space colony is dangerous. Should they be using paints?

Outside of Turn A, it is the weakest start for an AU. Not the weakest Gundam start. That still goes to Gundam ZZ BUT it has a strong second half. Too early to tell how Witch From Mercury will end up, becoming as epic as CCA or Turn A, or becomes as dumb as SEED or AGE.
NewestPersonHereOct 16, 2022 7:43 AM
Oct 16, 2022 6:23 AM

Apr 2014
OK, I was SOOOOO not expecting the episode to end that way!
Oct 16, 2022 6:25 AM

Feb 2012
The last time Guel got slapped, he was not pleased with his father nullifying the result of a duel. It's an empty gesture, he wants the satisfaction of a win, not simply having a loss retracted.

Guel has the chance to duel Suletta again but he wants to do so with his own piloting ability. He is slapped again by Vim, for Vim views his son's principle to play fair as ungrateful.

Vim sees Guel as a marketing tool for his mobile suits (and the AI could make Guel obsolete).

We see Lady Prospera unmasked. She does not hide her face to her daughter. Suletta has her contact registered. as "Mom".

Not only did Lady Prospera replicate Vim's plan to have their offspring engaged to the Delling's daughter, she also had evidence of Vim's assassination attempt on Delling, giving her leverage over him.

Her full name, (fabricated) history and relationship to Suletta is all there on Shaddiq's screen. These are the new lives under new names that Elnora and Ericht Samaya begun on Mercury.

Suletta and Inaho KaizukaElan Ceres exchange contacts. He says the die is cast in Latin duelling involves some ritualism.

Suletta and Guel get an elevator scene reminiscent of Rei and Asuka in Evangelion.

The Daribalde is a tougher mobile suit for the Aerial to face but these impressive maneuvers are not through Guel's own hands.

As if installing an AI to pilot the Daribalde for Guel wasn't insulting enough, Jeturk House trigger sprinklers so the Aerial can't use beams. Fortunately, Miorine uses a mobile craft to stop Felsi and Petra rigging the duel to favor the Daribalde.

Although Suletta's not from Earth, Earth House cheer her on.

Guel has had enough of his dad's interference and disables the Decision Making AI.

Guel's inputs are actually controlling the Daribalde, now. Suletta notices the change in fighting style.

Suletta wins not by slicing the Daribalde's antenna but by breaking it off with the force of impact from the partially damaged Aerial.

Suletta has DMs open and gets countless messages congratulating her on the win. Reminds me of all those messages of support appearing when Saki fought X-eins in Valvrave.

The show is now a reverse harem!
Fortress_MaximusOct 17, 2022 2:34 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Oct 16, 2022 6:32 AM

Mar 2018
Thread Cleaned.

I want to remind everyone of the following:
Section I: General Site Guidelines - 3. Trolling, abuse and/or harassment of any community member (user or moderator) will not be tolerated.
It would be appreciated to not derail an episode discussion thread.

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Oct 16, 2022 6:34 AM
Sep 2021
The music during the fights are just lit🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Oct 16, 2022 6:35 AM
Jul 2018
the heterosexuals are ruining it
Oct 16, 2022 6:39 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Yukkine-1401 said:
The music during the fights are just lit🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

https://myanimelist.net/people/44654/Takashi_Oomama

He doesn't have much on his portfolio but he's definitely pulling his weight around here, big hype during the fight scenes added with his music.
Oct 16, 2022 6:43 AM

Apr 2012
Fortress_Maximus said:
The last time Guel got slapped, he was not pleased with his father nullifying the result of a duel. It's an empty gesture, he wants the satisfaction of a win, not simply having a loss retracted.

Guel has the chance to duel Suletta again but he wants to do so with his own piloting ability. He is slapped again by Vim, for Vim views his son's principle to play fair as ungrateful.

Well, if you pay attention, the theme of children against unfair parents is again a cross-cutting one in this show. It's strange that the producers chose shoujo way to direct this (Guel is a typical shoujo male tsundere to me), but the third episode makes a little more sense to the plot.
Oct 16, 2022 6:53 AM
Apr 2011
Harem route soon the writers are hinting this
Oct 16, 2022 6:59 AM

Jul 2011
I'm not sure what marriage even means in this anime. "You can go on dates after you marriage", you can on dates with the person you married. But then I remember they are rich people, so, must be a joke I'm too poor to understand.

Aerial could use those re attachable limbs.

PS:I want to see what in that universe what a happily married couple looks like, everyone feels like divorce minded people.
BlichoBoyOct 16, 2022 7:15 AM
Oct 16, 2022 7:00 AM
Oct 2020
Yuri? No! It’s gonna be a a Bisexual harem! Battle was great this episode, and for anyone who didn’t guess already last week, Lady Prospera is Suletta’s mother. I actually expected her to be the pilot of that red mobile suit, her being a char clone and all, but it was actually Guel? Though, she could still be the pilot of it at some point. Guel confessing at the end is pretty funny too. He seems a bit honourable in the fight, I wonder if he’ll stop being misogynistic. We’ll see. The political side of things has also been pretty great. Hoping we learn more about witches too. Are they like newtypes? Possibly.
Oct 16, 2022 7:08 AM

Sep 2021
Just four more episodes and Suletta can match Bakarina's Bi-Harem (Hamefura). Who's next? Nika maybe?

Aside from that, I like how more screentime for Suletta brought back the comedy from Episode 1. The mix with serious, intriguing moments around Lady Prospera and Delling along the comedy/action/school(/yuri) scenes with Suletta and Miorine is really nice.

Oct 16, 2022 7:08 AM

Mar 2019
So Guel is just basically Amuro. Oh well, I wonder where we are going from this point on. With Amuro 2.0 in the fray, I guess Miorine will have to become more involved.

Oct 16, 2022 7:25 AM
Jan 2017
Mom's plan to control the Mobile suit industry via her daughter's charms is succeeding it seems.
Oct 16, 2022 7:40 AM

May 2018
Ofc Aerial and Suletta being strong as ever!

Didn't expect that proposal though... LOL
Oct 16, 2022 7:44 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
i didn't see the twist at the end coming to be honest.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 16, 2022 7:47 AM
Sep 2018
the robo-fights are incredible and the animation is perfect.
Oct 16, 2022 7:58 AM

Jul 2009
Gundam fight and bi harem, let's GO!
bruh
Oct 16, 2022 8:01 AM

Aug 2018
Pretty good episode in my opinion.
Filled with character development that makes me like the characters more, some funny moments and a cool tense fight at the end.
I also liked how they are not hiding the identity of the masked woman, after what appened in the second episode it was obvious who was behind it.
Oct 16, 2022 8:04 AM

Sep 2011
I think the show is sort of in a clash of tones for me where I really adore where its going with the corporate proxy war side of things and how the school itself is basically a front for stock manipulation, but the actual school side of things gets more tropey than I think that side of the show relies on. I also largely just hope it doesnt stay on these duel setting and branches out more dynamically sooner than later when I more fear we are gonna primarily only stay in duels for the forseeable future

BlichoBoy said:
I'm not sure what marriage even means in this anime. "You can go on dates after you marriage", you can on dates with the person you married. But then I remember they are rich people, so, must be a joke I'm too poor to understand.

Its not a joke or played for laughs, Shes just making a comment on how in this world people's heirs get married off for political or financial gain and it has pretty much nothing to do with love. Thats shit that happens in the real world too hence why so many politicians have mistresses.
JizzyHitlerOct 16, 2022 8:09 AM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 16, 2022 8:15 AM

May 2022
The shows ok, I guess? At least it has me wanting to watch older gundam shows. I’ve only ever watched IBO a while back and I recently watched origin ova’s. This only has 3 episodes so I’ll keep watching to see if it gets better.
Oct 16, 2022 8:15 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Wait, is this going to be a harem show? I didn't expect that at all... but I'm all for it.

The fight choreography was really good as well. Pesky business parents not believing in their sons potential.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Oct 16, 2022 8:16 AM

Apr 2014
I am laughing hard. Guel got his butt handed. Then a few words got him falling head over heels? What a freaking simpleton. But I guess a lot of males are simpletons. Yeah? XD
Oct 16, 2022 8:32 AM

Sep 2018
StarZone1 said:
- So fight was cool but the stakes on the line meant she was guaranteed to win which sort of ruined any level of suspense it could have had.
- Again, she defeated the strongest guy going with ease (if not for the rain) and this time he'd had an upgrade.
- The red suit seemed on par with Ariel so what make one a Gundam and the other one not?

I thought they might go with a defeat and then continue with a 'she could just fight him again later' - plotline, so for me there was still some suspense.

Have to say the show really shakes things up with each episode. Hard to predict what will happen next.
Oct 16, 2022 8:39 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
alphazero4um said:
I am laughing hard. Guel got his butt handed. Then a few words got him falling head over heels? What a freaking simpleton. But I guess a lot of males are simpletons. Yeah? XD

I think it makes some sense that he latches on to the first person giving him a hand, seeing how he's been treated so far.
Oct 16, 2022 8:41 AM

Aug 2020
the ending was hilarious lmao
Oct 16, 2022 8:41 AM

Apr 2014
Smudy said:
alphazero4um said:

I think it makes some sense that he latches on to the first person giving him a hand, seeing how he's been treated so far.

Well at least he knows humility and I guess someone who doesn’t do anything bad and try to cheer him up seems nice. I guess we all have our moments where we fall for females traits. Even Suletta is like. “Hold on wait a minute”. XD
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2023

357 by Nuikorakabiri »»
Jun 5, 12:20 PM

» A question

Shubhamb1996 - May 24

6 by AngelaWolter »»
Jun 3, 11:05 AM

» Mobile Suit Gundam Franchise Reaches Sales Record of 145.7 Billion Yen in 2024 Fiscal Year

deg - May 12

8 by Zedlin »»
May 13, 11:03 AM

» wait a second... they're GAY????

Nyron - Feb 9

12 by RobertBobert »»
Feb 17, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2022

104 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 13, 3:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.