Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 11, 2022 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Man, this really turned serious considering it's the black death they're dealing with. Falma had his hands full this time.

I do like how prepared he is and geared up enough not to catch the disease himself. Smart guy.
Sep 11, 2022 6:32 AM

Apr 2010
Well convincing the people to do something to fear is never easy.
At least he succeeded with that somehow and it seem the people are pleased they got the medicine.
For now tho they still have some issues to deal with especially regarding shipping, and of those crews got sick before reaching the city it's clear they picked up the disease somewhere else.
Sep 11, 2022 7:08 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Falma and Eleonore check the crew and cargo on the oncoming ships to check for any signs of the plague.
The captain was a bit angry at first but he was shocked that despite his ship had no traces of plague, Falma told them where to get vitamins to treat some sailor's symptoms of scurvy.
The other ship captains were getting annoyed and wanted to be quickly inspected so they could go onto other jobs but Saint Flueve's Scarlet Fleet helped Elen and Falma!
Seems the regular at Falma's shop, Jean, is the captain of it!
Falma thanks him and Jean asks when Parallel World Pharmacy will reopen as he wants to order more sailor's candy xD.
Adam reports to Falma that multiple people in the L'Estacque village have died after high fevers!
It seems a small ship felt the plague-checking procedures would take too long so they entered illegally!
Falma says that he will go there straight away!
Elen tries to stop him...but Falma says he leaves the inspections at the port to her and insists on going.
He flies there on his staff but loses control partyway! Seems the staff saved him from crashing into a tree luckily!
When he arrives, he tells the people to turn back into the village as they are eager to escape the death that awaits them if they stay.
They suspect Falma as being the evil spirit that cursed their village!
Falma strikes his staff and creates a huge dome of ice over them then explains why he wants them to return.
When he shows them his ornament of a royal pharmaceutist and tells them he has medicine they follow his rules.
He says he will segregate section of the village slow spread of the disease.
Meanwhile, Jean has spotted a ship off course and it seems it needs medical help judging by the flags! It seems to be the ship that skipped the inspection...
The ship's deck has corpses! Jean says their only option is to sink the ship to stop the spread of disease.
They fire the cannonballs at the ship...
Meanwhile, Falma's medicine giving is going well so far but for this final section, Falma says that he will handle it himself.
The seriously ill are in the hospital he is now going to visit!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Sep 11, 2022 7:14 AM
Dec 2008
first stop people which run for they life as child, don't explain who you are (it was weird they didn't try kick his ass instantly) and first show his power which should be not shown...
So bad as adult, oh... sorry I forget that author forgetting that this child have mind of adult. And understanding others, which don't have knowledge is above him. For them is evil spirit, and why they should even believe about that they would spread this evil spirit, because they don't have it. Logic is so bad in this anime, and first episode was so good.
Sep 11, 2022 7:55 AM
Sep 2021
Liking it so far, excited to see what happens next.
Sep 11, 2022 8:03 AM

Jul 2017
The city of Marseirre at where the Bubonic Plague a.k.a the Black Death epidemic has potential of being struck, all trade and people are duly inspected by Farma and Eleonore. Even then, there're traders who don't understand the severity of getting their cargo delayed, and that's where the Saint Fleuve military comes in to handle out-of-control negotations with the old man Jean who is always purchasing sweets, being a high-ranking officer, that's a surprise.

It would not be surprising to see rebels in this kind of situation, and since they suffered the Black Death in the most agonizing way to infect people and see deaths, Farma will not take this lying down to get into action quickly to the village of L'Estacque, while leaving Eleonore to supervise the port.

It's understandable how people's lives can be captivated over such an epidemic like this, and Farma's actions certainly were forced by people who don't understand all that much about medicine. Taking thngs into serious measure, the village that's now enclosed in ice is shut off, and the renegade ship is full of corpses that's a living disease, there's no point to keep it afloat but to sink it down to decrease contamination.

The medium-risked ones are OK, and now that leaves the critically conditioned ones, which only Farma can handle. What dangers will there be in the building?
Sep 11, 2022 8:06 AM

Mar 2021
Great episode Farma really had to put his foot down to get those villagers to understand the seriousness of the situation
Sep 11, 2022 8:46 AM

Jan 2022
The older man came in clutch!! I didn’t think Jean would be such a big deal in the boating world. Fuuuuck some people cheated and now the Black Death is on land and they died rip. Farma using his wand was so cute omg and he can pass through things!! This episode was so suspenseful. It went by so fast, it literally felt like it was only 5 minutes long. Hopefully Farma and the one in serious condition will be safe. Once again, a great episode
This never updates so that's cool
Sep 11, 2022 8:58 AM

Apr 2009
Totally not surprised that some fools decided to break Quarantine since we had many real-world examples of this during height of Covid in the freaking 21'st century while Farma is dealing with a less advanced civilization... so yeah at least that angry crowd was reasonable
Sep 11, 2022 8:59 AM

May 2020
It was nice to see Jean there. I almost thought the antagonist was in the ghost ship. Good to sink it.
Sep 11, 2022 9:46 AM

Mar 2013
This is getting more interesting. OwO
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 11, 2022 10:30 AM

Mar 2016
I waved a goodbye to the cutie slice of life stuff an gave t welcome to the darkest sicknesses of humanity a few episodes back, but today we got a new note. People running away fearing to die because this disease, desperated merchants worried more for their goods than other thing, and for the end lives lost in what now could be a phantom ship. Things may be worst for my isekai dr. simi, is workload is growing and the bad guy haven't even appeared yet.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Sep 11, 2022 11:15 AM
Jun 2010
Will be more interesting if MC is not fully geared with modern equipment, could have utilizing magic to suit the world. Starting to feel pointless being an isekai themed. Also, the explaining parts are so boring, could have use whatever the villagers believed to cleverly convince them. MC's isekai'ed characteristics are simple too plain...
Sep 11, 2022 12:28 PM
May 2021
loved this episode. Things getting more serious. Soundtracks as good as always, let's see how he will handle the infected persons in next ep 🔥🔥
Sep 11, 2022 12:43 PM

Nov 2013
Bruh, what's with the dumb drama at the village?! It was so forced it looked stupid as shit.

MC (who's a kid in weird uniform) appears out of the sky and orders terrified villagers to go back to plague infested village without elaborating shit, then goes f-ing silent as if to watch the perfectly logical outcome: confusion and anger from the villagers.

Only after the ridiculously long delay and some magic-flexing does he bother to actually make sense of things by revealing who he is and why he came!!! (Something any sane person would've done first of all!)

Made me roll eyes so hard I saw my own skull...

Whoever thought this scene was "ok" needs to be fired...
Sep 11, 2022 1:46 PM
May 2017
Marseille, France, 1720: the Great Plague of Marseille killed 100,000 people: 50,000 in the city during the next two years and another 50,000 to the north in surrounding provinces and towns.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Sep 11, 2022 4:12 PM
Mar 2021
Nice Isekai anime, basic but good one.
Sep 11, 2022 5:42 PM

Apr 2022
Farma takes no shit anymore, a truly delightful sight.
Sep 11, 2022 6:51 PM
Mar 2022
The twist of Jean being a Commodore really made me invested in the character more while also seeing the Black Death start to make landfall due to merchants not trusting the port authority
Sep 11, 2022 8:26 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
The Black Plague arc is in full swing now, starting with inspecting the cargo ships one by one to make sure the plague doesn’t make it to the port, of course that comes with making folks upset too, but it was revealed Mr. Jean is actually part of the Navy and helps Farma keep people under control, what a lad he is lol. And upon hearing that a rogue cargo ship skipped inspection and caused the plague to infect a village, Farma immediately departs to deal with it.

After phasing through a tree to get there, Farma tries to stop the villagers from leaving, to which imo, he does a terrible job. He doesn’t explain anything and just tells them to go back, and then gets pissed they don’t listen lol, but the ice barrier sure helped convince them, as well as the removal of his hazmat suit to show he’s not an evil spirit. Later we see Jean scuttle the rogue cargo ship from before so that it doesn’t bring the plague on land, that was a cool moment, and I guess you could say that was a “Ship of Fools” lol.

And after dealing with the villagers, Farma moves on to the most critically ill villagers, this will be interesting to see. I’m also still waiting for the Deadhead to show up and introduce himself as the villain lol.
Sep 11, 2022 10:02 PM
Apr 2021
This episode was just as great as the others I love the Black Plague and how it actually was causing in the world world. and this caught my eye but damn the animation is actually REALLY good like for an Isekai this is very well animated🔥🔥🔥
Sep 11, 2022 10:07 PM

Jan 2020
Another great episode as always
Sep 11, 2022 11:47 PM

Sep 2020
Falma uses his powers to separate regions of the town, the ice walls looks pretty sick, and the captain had no choice but to shoot down the ships, the atmosphere is done really well.
Sep 12, 2022 12:25 AM
Sep 2020
This show is genuinely beautiful. I really do like what Farma represents and, especially after the crazy events we saw during the Pandemic, how brave those healthy agents are by standing against an invisible enemy. This show really hits me hard, considering how dramatic COVID was at my country. I really get touched by how human Farma's character is and that people like him do actually exist.
Sep 12, 2022 12:33 AM

Feb 2022
I don't agree with the complaint about how he handled his initial run in with the new village. Falma was a lab geek, he only cared about one thing and that was medicine. Going by what they've shown he doesn't have a ton of experience socially and to take on something as big of a deal as the black plague would give anyone pause. There may have been smoother ways for him to arrive but in the end he got them to agree to go back.

Excited to see where this goes. It's interesting, by the potential flags they raised when Falma left it seems possible things could take a turn for the worse for Ellen. Though it may just be setting her up to be a bigger help to him going forward if she handled it well.
Sep 12, 2022 12:34 AM
Apr 2019
Again, a very interesting episode with Falma's new powers thanks to his equipment.
The mission in Estarque village won't be easy!
Sep 12, 2022 2:38 AM

Sep 2020
Good episode. It was interesting for Jean to reveal his true identity and talk some sense into those sailors. It's good that Falma has that staff now making him get anywhere fast and how he accidentally learned about its ability which came in clutch this episode. The isolation plan of the village to cure everyone was a smart idea, as expected of Falma.

Tsuyo_Mika said:
It was nice to see Jean there. I almost thought the antagonist was in the ghost ship. Good to sink it.

I thought the same thing, was expecting him to get seen on the ship where everyone was dead or to appear on Jean's ship and pull a sneaky one, but I guess we'll have to wait a bit more for his appearance.
Sep 12, 2022 5:02 AM
Aug 2022
This episode was relatable as hell.
I have known about "Yersinia pestis" long ago in School.
I know it was so much terrifying, and the anime is doing pretty well to show it.

It was like they were depicting about COVID-19 for us( in this generation), it was so relatable that I got chills.

In this episode, we can clearly see Farma's inexperience, about how to deal with people because of not connecting to many people in his previous life, and that was a great detail.

One small fact, there was really a person named Jean-Louis Gabin who collaborated with Alain Daniélou for the Book "Shiva and The Primordial Tradition" on the Indian civilization, and the author took their name and mixed as 'Jean Alain Gabin' as the Empire 's Navy Captain.
Sep 12, 2022 5:12 AM

Aug 2014
Finally more action and drama. Can't wait for next week
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Sep 12, 2022 6:00 AM

Feb 2014
The captain of the big fleet of ships was none other than the regular at the shop, Jean. It felt satisfying to see him use his fleet's cannons to keep the complaining captains on the other ships under control. For a kind old guy, he's pretty badass, that's for sure! ^_^

He also handled the situation with the ship that had no one on it alive really well. It's a tough choice, but he did the right thing to sink the ship and its cargo.

As for Farma, it was pretty interesting to see how he handled the issue at the small port village, L'Estacque. His social interaction skills aren't great and it showed here as his attempt to reason with the escaping villagers to stay put failed badly, so he resorted to using his own powers to section off parts of the village within a cavern of ice. Only then, did the villagers listen to what he had to say and got most of the situation under control.

Hopefully he'll have success dealing with the severely infected in the next episode. There's still the question of the antagonist and where he is right now. Either way, I see him making his move properly, so I look forward to seeing how he'll be dealt with sooner or later.
Sep 12, 2022 6:40 AM

Jun 2016
Who would've thought that old geezer was actually a giga chad.
I am not a friend of justice. I am an enemy of evil.

STAPLE STABLE
Sep 12, 2022 9:33 AM

Aug 2021
Falma straight-up revealed the extent of his powers to everyone in that village. There's no going back now. I want to see how bad things are for the really sickly ones in the village. I doubt that once they have succumbed to the illness even he can save them.
Sep 12, 2022 9:37 AM

Aug 2021
Also is his name Farma or Falma? the subtitles where I am watching show Falma
Sep 12, 2022 10:28 AM
Jul 2022
fdfsffdfdfdfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Sep 12, 2022 10:43 AM
Nov 2021
They're making this a lot more dramatic than it had to be. Didnt enjoy episode.
Sep 12, 2022 8:06 PM

May 2019
eyeofflame said:
Also is his name Farma or Falma? the subtitles where I am watching show Falma

The subtitles that I watch have him spelled as "Farma" but on this site he's spelled as "Falma" so I guess both work. (Btw I think they got Farma from Pharma, or maybe it's a mistake on the subtitles, not sure).

This series has become more interesting and I'm curious as to how many people Farma will be able to save from the hospital (I doubt he will be able to save them all). And also I'm wondering where that bad guy, Camus, went whom has a bone to pick with Bruno (no pun intended :P).
Sep 13, 2022 7:18 AM

Oct 2008
unholy shi!* that ice prison is bigger than that small town!
seeing this episode made me remember AC: Black Flag lolz!
5/5.

Sep 13, 2022 9:26 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh yes never underestimate black plague, at least he's taking care of that infected village but it's sad that it got spread because some people were trying to avoid the tests
Sep 13, 2022 11:28 AM
Jun 2019
Every episode from isekai yakkyoku are the best. This anime is so different from another isekai genre
Sep 15, 2022 5:55 PM
Dec 2021
Estuvo bueno, al final la animación es lo que más flaquea.
Sep 16, 2022 11:30 AM
Feb 2020
I am really loving this anime
Sep 16, 2022 9:02 PM

Feb 2021
Falma boxed in a village with ice so that the villagers don't leave and the black death doesn't spread as fast, noice choice. Next episode Falma is about to enter the super infected hospital so we'll get to see how bad the situation is.

Maybe that skeleton guy at the end of episode 9 (Camus?) will make another appearance soon ?
chopstick___Sep 16, 2022 9:06 PM
Sep 18, 2022 3:01 AM
Aug 2022
I really like this type of genre and you can learn something about it for example science. I love the characters and the plot of this anime I hope this will have season 2.
Sep 18, 2022 1:25 PM
Dec 2020
its okay, casual watch
Sep 21, 2022 12:21 AM

Aug 2018
Farma and Elen arrived at Marseirre, and they had to check people for infection. The thing is that this was going to take a long time and it was going to get complicated. But, someone helped him to control the situation, Mr. Jean. The same one who was going to the store, he is the captain. Everything was in order, but they noticed that a ship was missing, that it got to infiltrate the country, and the people there stayed in a village. Farma will have to go there and Elen has to stay in charge of the port. Farma arrived at the place and stopped the population that wanted to leave, he was able to control the situation by dividing it by sectors. But the last sector was the serious problem, and Farma went in alone. Let's see what will happen.

Sep 25, 2022 7:04 PM
Aug 2021
It is what it is, they treated it lightly and didn't follow the procedures and now the have to face the consequences.
Sep 26, 2022 8:10 AM

Apr 2011
I'm surprised the old man is actually a big person.

The poor fools who evaded the inspection and took light of the plague cost them their lives.
Oct 18, 2022 10:36 AM

Sep 2012
beastbob123123 said:
It is what it is, they treated it lightly and didn't follow the procedures and now the have to face the consequences.

life lesson Episode
Oct 23, 2022 11:32 PM

Feb 2021
Let's hope that everyone will be cured and He's not getting the black plague.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 7, 2023 11:48 AM

Jan 2021
And that's what you get for not waiting in line.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Can i ask something.....

Ghefira - May 21

2 by Codes247 »»
May 21, 6:22 PM

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2022

66 by czurny_typ »»
May 10, 4:11 AM

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2022

55 by DIVYANIME »»
Mar 22, 10:38 PM

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2022

152 by _KiieL »»
Mar 12, 12:11 AM

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2022

63 by borodino21 »»
Feb 26, 6:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.