Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 6, 2015 1:22 AM

Feb 2014
Wel, i didn't remember Oda ever killed his character off-screen. Like that okama guy, he is alive. So Law didn't die until it proved otherwise.

At last the shit with Bellamy is over. Now move on to the main course, i already got too much appetizer that i didn't enjoy this chapter to the fullest. Too bad next week OP will take a break.
Mar 6, 2015 1:51 AM

Jun 2012
Anyone else starting to doubt that Mihawk's sword is originally black? That would be badass indeed if everyone knows him for his "black sword", when he's actually just using Haki at all times. I didn't think Mihawk could get any more badass.

crevette said:
Even if Law is actually dead, they still have Mansherry with them. Although we don't really know the extent of her abilities, Doffy said "we can revive them" (may still be a slight mistranslation though), and he seems to know more about her than we do.
Well, she has the Healing Healing Fruit, so I'm pretty sure it doesn't literally revive people. I doubt it can do much more than heal cuts and other simple wounds. Not to mention Kyros basically just confirmed it has a limit... so I don't see it bringing anyone back to life. From first impressions, I don't even think it can do things like make new limbs (e.g. I don't think Kyros could get his leg back).
Mar 6, 2015 2:54 AM
Jul 2018
Respect for Bellamy, he didn't give up on his dream even if it were the end. Well indeed, this arc seems to be coming to a conclusion, and I bet it'll end around chapter 800.
Mar 6, 2015 4:40 AM

Aug 2014
A dead body...hmmm wonder who could that be...? >_<
Overall same fight of how it started and ended~
Time for the Real Climax
Mar 6, 2015 4:43 AM

Jun 2011
HalibelTheEspada said:
Anyone else starting to doubt that Mihawk's sword is originally black? That would be badass indeed if everyone knows him for his "black sword", when he's actually just using Haki at all times. I didn't think Mihawk could get any more badass.
Nope, but if that's the case, wow, Mihawk's badass scale would be over the roof. I seriously doubt it though.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 6, 2015 6:39 AM

Sep 2010
RIP Law :)

He was too close to main character in popularity rankings = let's get rid of him

Even though we all know it won't happen, we can't know for sure because.

(Hurray Ace is rescued... chapter later RIP ACE. NOOOOO!!!)

We never know it's GODA after all, although while there is one character dying there are endless amount of them who won't die no matter what... classic example, Pell surviving the nuke.

Now turning off troiling mode:

As always great chapter.

Zoro's flashback and the ways that Mihawk motivated him... brilliant.

There is also a hint that Sabo will be still doing something in this arc.

Bartolomeo fanboismy. Despite all epicness that is going around, he is the star of this arc.

Then lastly it seems that there is a small percentage of chances that that Luffy vs Doffy might finally start. It still should be about one more chapter before it actually does start but at least the focus should go there.
Mar 6, 2015 5:46 PM

Dec 2011
Loved it, was kind of bored of the last few chapters but this one for sure makes me want to time warp to next week----
Mar 7, 2015 9:01 AM

Mar 2009
Like that Zoro and Mihawk flashback. Wonder how long it took Zoro to master that. Bartolomew's face lol....

What's that about Law at the end? I don't think he'll be killed off though. 2 weeks to wait for a new chapter
Mar 7, 2015 4:31 PM

Mar 2014
Last chapter and this one were high quality compared to recent weeks, in my opinion.

The artwork in this one was intense.
Can't wait for next week.
Mar 7, 2015 5:45 PM

Dec 2013
Sekaiou said:
Can't wait for next week.
It's on break this week.
Mar 7, 2015 10:07 PM

Jul 2014
NO!!! LAW CAN'T BE DEAD D:
Mar 8, 2015 6:53 PM

Oct 2007
What I can guarantee from reading this chapter:

1. Zoro going to surpass mihawk (we all knew that but can't wait!)
2. Bart's going to have a heart attack from mugiwara epicness
3. Sabo is going to burn trebol's flammable ***
4. Law is alive, most likely in the state usopp was in when he "died" by trebol's hands
5. Luffy rage mode activate (gomu gomu no jet storm on its way)
Mar 9, 2015 7:11 AM
Jan 2014
Yeah I hope Sabo doesn't interfere in Luffy x Doffy fight, since Luffy didn't have a really good fight yet in this arc. But he can burn Trébol, because that guy is annoying and he's doing nothing useful...
Mar 9, 2015 1:30 PM

Oct 2013
Why do I feel that Bellamy might join the crew??
Also, there's no way Law is dead, just no.
Mar 9, 2015 1:40 PM

Aug 2013
HalibelTheEspada said:

One here,I was staring at that page for quite some time and wondering if his sword is all black because of haki.

Plus if I remember correctly when Zoro was training they showed a baboon who was mimicking Mihawks style and the sword was normal.

I also want to take in to account that if the sword is actually cloaked in haki,that means the first sword of Zoro is pretty damn strong.
Mar 9, 2015 3:30 PM

May 2013
Amazing chapter, beautiful way to end Luffy/Bellamy's fight like how they did the last time. Can't believe Bellamy's dead, Luffy never kills villains. Amazing chapter. Finally, now we're at the final fight with Luffy vs Doffy.

Mar 10, 2015 12:19 AM

Apr 2008
Gerdu said:

This. I've been getting that vibe for awhile, and it was stronger in this chapter than any other. Would be a pretty amazing change of character, if so.
Mar 10, 2015 10:21 AM

Sep 2011
Gerdu said:

I don't think Law is dead, but who knows Oda surprised us with Ace before. I wouldn't put it past him to kill Law in this arc. Cementing Doffy as one of the biggest douchebags in One Piece.

Eh I don't think Bellamy would join. I could see Bartolomeo or maybe Viola being more likely. Bellamy respects Luffy but he's not exactly crew member material. I also personally dislike the idea because he was such an asshole in Jaya. I just can't see myself liking the guy. If anything I see him joining Bartolomeo and his crew if Bart doesn't join Luffy. Bart and Bellamy seem like they would work well together.
Mar 10, 2015 10:59 AM

Jun 2012
Law isn't gonna die, he might get brutally fucked up but he isn't gonna die, not after Oda spends almost an entire volume's worth of flashback on him and Mansherry is still around ugh plus we still haven't seen his crew post-TS yet

No comments about Oda hinting at Burgess returning and being up to no good tho?
Mar 10, 2015 2:50 PM

Aug 2013
Fullmetal89 said:
Gerdu said:

I don't think Law is dead, but who knows Oda surprised us with Ace before. I wouldn't put it past him to kill Law in this arc. Cementing Doffy as one of the biggest douchebags in One Piece.

Eh I don't think Bellamy would join. I could see Bartolomeo or maybe Viola being more likely. Bellamy respects Luffy but he's not exactly crew member material. I also personally dislike the idea because he was such an asshole in Jaya. I just can't see myself liking the guy. If anything I see him joining Bartolomeo and his crew if Bart doesn't join Luffy. Bart and Bellamy seem like they would work well together.
I don't see neither Barto or Bellamy joining Luffy,Barto has his own crew and he is the captain and Bellamy dosen't fit imo.

The one thing that I pretty sure will happen is alliances,many alliances.Luffy will gain allies but not actual members after this arc is over.
Mar 15, 2015 10:17 PM

Apr 2014
I can see Fujitora came up at the last minute of the last fight with his "keikaku doori" and arrest all they're ass at once.
Mar 16, 2015 2:16 AM

Sep 2013
for fucks sake, write properly failda. This fake death tease bs is getting old

stop stretching this to it's absoulte limit, stop milking.

damn

2/5
Mar 16, 2015 8:21 AM
Jan 2014
I just hope the main fight be decided before the author take another break, because this pauses each 3 or 4 chapters are really annoying.
Mar 18, 2015 2:36 PM
Feb 2014
The_ClownPrince said:
Fullmetal89 said:

I don't see neither Barto or Bellamy joining Luffy,Barto has his own crew and he is the captain and Bellamy dosen't fit imo.

The one thing that I pretty sure will happen is alliances,many alliances.Luffy will gain allies but not actual members after this arc is over.

*notices signature*

how do you like the new album?
Mar 18, 2015 2:37 PM
Feb 2014
gizmokid2122 said:
Amazing chapter, beautiful way to end Luffy/Bellamy's fight like how they did the last time. Can't believe Bellamy's dead, Luffy never kills villains. Amazing chapter. Finally, now we're at the final fight with Luffy vs Doffy.

who said Bellamy is dead?
Mar 18, 2015 2:38 PM
Feb 2014
Kaimon said:
Law isn't gonna die, he might get brutally fucked up but he isn't gonna die, not after Oda spends almost an entire volume's worth of flashback on him and Mansherry is still around ugh plus we still haven't seen his crew post-TS yet

was Doffy the one who took Laws crew or?
Mar 18, 2015 2:38 PM

Dec 2013
projectfear22 said:
gizmokid2122 said:

who said Bellamy is dead?

They did say one more hit and Bellamy would die. So there is an actual chance he may have died.
Mar 18, 2015 2:40 PM

Dec 2013
projectfear22 said:
Kaimon said:

was Doffy the one who took Laws crew or?

Law mentioned that his crew was waiting at Zou
Mar 19, 2015 2:12 AM

Sep 2014
No alcohol for Zoro haha xD
Finally time to destroy Doflamingo.
Mar 20, 2015 7:36 AM

Mar 2014
The Pride of Great Swordsman ~ !!
The City in havoc for power and peace .
Duel of two despicable rookies !! Gratitude of an enemy .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 16, 2018 6:09 AM

Feb 2013
I still feel bad for Bellamy, maybe this punch woke him up.
Aug 12, 2022 5:40 PM
Feb 2021
“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.”

Nov 2, 2022 9:02 AM

May 2021
No way Law is dead, especially not off-screen.

May 18, 2023 9:05 PM

Dec 2022
that little one page flashback of Dracule training Zoro got me good and primed for the hype to follow
Jun 3, 10:26 PM

Jun 2009
Yeah I love this whole Bellamy story. It ties back Jaya into the current events, recontextualizes probably one of the most iconic One Piece moments ever, and now Luffy has perhaps his most personal reason to want to take out Doflamingo. Honestly just OP at it's best here.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 27, 9:49 AM

Jun 2017
Honestly, I don't mind that Bellamy is finally knocked down. He's getting in the way too much! It's about time Luffy faces Doflamingo once and for all.
KoniginElleJul 30, 8:38 PM

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Sep 14, 6:58 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Luffy won Bellamy and Mingo turn to fall is near!!!
kekeke
Sep 27, 10:15 AM
Aug 2024
chills. this arc is insane.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 1130 spoilers btw. ............,...... about loki design

mydaddy - Yesterday

5 by Star_Platinum696 »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1130 Discussion

FMmatron - Oct 15

39 by bossunhimeswitch »»
3 hours ago

» Straw hat mega force

28012001 - Yesterday

2 by 28012001 »»
Yesterday, 3:01 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1126 Discussion

FMmatron - Sep 10

46 by PrinceLied »»
Yesterday, 2:17 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1125 Discussion ( 1 2 )

nirererin - Sep 3

52 by PrinceLied »»
Oct 18, 10:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.