Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jun 23, 2021 7:24 PM

Jun 2019
kuwangpa said:
The anime has shown nothing for us to even get an idea of what she is talking about (don’t respond with the dad shit either).

Why not? If I recall correctly, didn't the mom "keep" Sayu (i.e. refuse to abort her) in a vain effort to keep the dad/husband from leaving the family? And then something about Sayu being a living/constant reminder of that vain attempt.

Why is it that Sayu’s brother never even stood up to the mom about her treatment of Sayu? He’s a grown-ass man and he just shuts up while his mom mentally abuses Sayu in front of her.

Probably the way they were raised. Isn't he some kind of CEO or high-level manager at some rich, powerful company? Looking at how career-driven the mom is, it seems like the brother was raised that way too (e.g. blind obedience to elders, don't speak out of turn, etc.) and look at him now. He's probably the "favorite" child to the mom, but at the cost/tradeoff of being a spineless, blindly-obedient coward who can't speak out his own mind.

I said don’t bring up the dad stuff because that isn’t Sayu taking anything away from the mom. The mom tried to use Sayu to keep the dad but he still left, he didn’t leave because she had Sayu. You even said that it was a vain attempt.

The thing about the brother is that he isn’t blindly obedient. He has gone against the mom many times by putting Sayu in a hotel, not reporting that he found her immediately, talking back at times, begging when Yoshida does, etc. He is just a poorly written character that the author uses as a MacGuffin to get whatever dumbass narrative situation they want (the extra week, letting the two go to the cafè, taking them to the school, convincing the mom to raise Sayu till she is 18 off screen, etc.)
Jun 23, 2021 9:35 PM
Feb 2011
I would hae simply told her she is unfit to be called a mother. He was write that a child can't raise themself (atleast well). A parents first priority is their child plain and simple and she utterly failed to grasp that in the slightest.

Last I checked responsability is something you can take on youself. In this situation the one who has the right to choose who the responssbility can belong to is Sayu isn't it? I don't know Japanese law so IDK.

I would have liked it if he stuck with the idea of taking her in as her guardian and raising her.
Jun 23, 2021 10:51 PM

Apr 2018
Damn that talk was something I felt like the mother only cared about herself till Yoshida said something.
Jun 23, 2021 11:05 PM
Oct 2017
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Jun 24, 2021 12:22 AM

Oct 2008
haha double dogeza to the b!tch mom still didn't work...guess we have to see next ep on what happens...
4/5.

Jun 24, 2021 12:36 AM
Jul 2018
1 out of 5: Hated it. The crying and all that melodrama/conversation was beyond fake and so dreadfully dog shit awful that I literally laughed my ass off watching it. The animation quality also degraded further in this episode.
removed-userJun 24, 2021 12:42 AM
Jun 24, 2021 12:58 AM

Jun 2014
Sondfer said:
I'll rate this episode "not buying this forced drama/10".

This.

The episode made me burst out laughing. It completely failed at trying to accomplish its setting. The whole thing is just so outlandish that it's absolutely impossible to take it seriously, in any way.

Strengthen said:
1 out of 5: Hated it. The crying and all that melodrama/conversation was beyond fake and so dreadfully dog shit awful that I literally laughed my ass off watching it. The animation quality also degraded further in this episode.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one, haha.
Jun 24, 2021 1:06 AM

Jun 2014
Romangelo said:
They should make Yoshida & Sayu have sex in the last episode, to anger the haters.

And, let me guess, to sexually arouse the Sayu x Yoshida losers that are clearly only watching this series for Sayu sexuality and the prospect of them fucking. Wow, that's so much better than the #haters.
Jun 24, 2021 1:08 AM
Nov 2020
Yeah, that is a good point, although her brother still has done some "rebellious" things like helping Sayu runaway and then not telling his mother that he actually found her for a whole week.

Just like we've seen with the recent conflict in this episode, the brother knows that their mom is too proud and stubborn to admit fault or make compromise (at least openly) so Sayu running away was inevitable and couldn't be helped. The least he could do was protect his sister with some money and waited that week to give Sayu a chance to get her emotions in check and figure out what she wants/needs (I guess out of respect?)

that isn’t Sayu taking anything away from the mom

That's the thing though. Sayu's very existence is a constant reminder of the mother's failed/vain attempt. The mom even says without hesitation (during the table argument) that she wished she never gave birth to Sayu. Being a person who cares about her status and reputation in society, Sayu's actions were perceived by the mom as detrimental to her status/reputation (e.g. the best friend committing suicide and running away for half a year).

the anime hasn't shown the mother's "hardships" for us to understand her better

I'm thinking it's because the mother's "hardships" are all mental (i.e. in her head). We don't know if her client relationships suffered as a lawyer due to negative press/attention of the friend's suicide or Sayu running away and the neighbors gossiping about it (as possible examples). To the mom, those two major events that involved her daughter were mentally damaging to her and thus could be considered as a "hardship". Maybe that's why she seemed to have some sort of breakdown/inner conflict when Yoshida threw all that logic and reason onto her (along with the the double dogeza follow-up from Yoshida and the son).

The thing about the brother is that he isn’t blindly obedient.

On second thought, you're right. In the mom's presence, the brother reverts to being a spineless coward. It was only when he was far away in Tokyo that he went a little "rogue" from his usual tendencies, but that could just be his own way(s) of trying to protect his little sister.

Last I checked responsability is something you can take on youself. In this situation the one who has the right to choose who the responssbility can belong to is Sayu isn't it?

Yeah, but the thing is that Sayu isn't considered a legal adult yet so she can't take that kind of "responsibility" in that sense.
kuwangpaJun 24, 2021 1:12 AM
Jun 24, 2021 10:14 AM

Mar 2019
Man this episode’s heat got me... specially when he stopped himself with the glass... don’t wanna consider the craziness of it happening lmao
If there was no one else within a 5-kilometer radius from Shimamura, and she was in a deep sleep and an all-knowing deity just happened to reassure me that she wasn’t going to wake up the next 24 hours, maybe I’d get bored after 23 hours and I might kiss her once to relieve some boredom...
Jun 24, 2021 12:53 PM
Jan 2021
Man this episodes is a disaster, the whole conversation on the dinning table feels like an Galge game type of conversation, where everyone just shown a single expression each sentence, but when they are not talking, their face just back to default with no movement. So trippy when you see their stupid still look with their mouth slighty open for no reason.
The dialoge also doesn't fit each other, the whole Yoshida's speech is like taken directly out of parenting pamflet, with no corelation with the situation they are at. And that supposed to be the turning point? Pfftt

Whoever the author is, i wanna congratulate him/her, for the massive drop on my ratting from 7 to 4
Jun 24, 2021 3:13 PM

Mar 2010
Lol Sayu's mom is like some brainless Karen sjw who got owned and freaked out from reality and her own retardation.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 24, 2021 8:04 PM

Apr 2020
Damn, her mother is a b**ch, I didn't like the conclusion.

That mother deserves more than juice in the face, she is blaming the daughter by her own fails.

Jun 24, 2021 8:07 PM

Oct 2015
Slaked with melodrama the author makes the mother an unrealistic monster and his brilliant solution is to have the MC get on his knees and beg her to treat her daughter kindly. What kind of writing is this?
Jun 25, 2021 2:53 AM
Sep 2020
It was a great episode(unexpectedly) until they frigging held hands....and then the brother's reaction to them holding hands...I dont hate the Yoshida X Sayu ship but the way its executed is dissapointing and ridiculous ..Overall cant wait for the finale
Jun 25, 2021 3:01 AM
May 2021
Imo she shouldnt have to live with her mother. she is clearly mentally ill and cant take care of her daughter. it would be so much better if yoshida just adopted her.
Jun 25, 2021 9:13 PM

Dec 2014
big ups to Yoshida, if it were me (or any of us), i would have thrown that glass at the so called mother, being able to do what he did, man he's something else, does anyone like this actually exist? dont answer that
Jun 26, 2021 1:41 AM
Jul 2019
Confrontations like this will always be awkward. I found myself cringing throughout the episode. Now I understand why you shouldn't butt in on someone's family problems. Being an outsider, that crap was painful to watch.
Jun 26, 2021 7:02 AM
May 2021
Surprisingly a 7/10 way of cleaning up the mess that it had left behind whether it was plotholes or the slightly untangible reasons that Sayu left in the first place, still does not completely make sense but the mom's lack of care of her emotional standpoint is worrying enough and can't wait to see if the ending would make it pog or dog (fingers crossed)
Jun 26, 2021 7:05 AM
May 2021
Sharry_Gami said:
It was a great episode(unexpectedly) until they frigging held hands....and then the brother's reaction to them holding hands...I dont hate the Yoshida X Sayu ship but the way its executed is dissapointing and ridiculous ..Overall cant wait for the finale

Suprisingly, the thing is that I would want Yoshida to not end up with anyone of them regardless if its Sayu the boss or the annoying co worker. His job is done, go home start anew and actually think about how he actually feels before even pursuing a relationship...
Jun 27, 2021 7:06 AM

May 2015
Wow...brazilian soap opera has more sense and logic than this piece of "anime". This is so bad that I laughed.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 27, 2021 4:55 PM

Mar 2008
So the entire story here is that the Mom hates Sayu because the husband left the family, which he was going to do regardless of whether Sayu was born or not. What a worthless adult blaming her child for her husband's decisions.
Jun 27, 2021 11:33 PM
Feb 2018
You Chads think like kids...just remember what's law is all about as in reality...and well the hek folks, it is Japan we are talking about duh, nobody cares what goes around in 10 metre radius of their proximity...stranger dangers < family members < law troopers...and well if there's no proof law can't do no crap about " hey her mother is a b*tch let me take her daughter in my care like I did for the last couple of weeks or months 'illegally' ", I am sorry sir but we'll have to arrest you for illegally keeping a runaway minor at your place, " but officer she, her mother is abusive "," I am sorry sir but we'll have to arrest you and yes we will try to see up to your request about their familly matter ", News headlines " A man named Yoshida _' was keeping a runaway teenage minor at his appartment for more than a month 'illegally' and was arrested for such, further investigation is being conducted if he had forced the minor to stay with him against her will and was doing 'you know what'...and well Mr. Chad is now famous all over japan...happy now ?

You can't beat someone let alone slap if they didn't did anything to you, especially when you are the one getting involved in someone else's familly matter and well if you even touch them you are in it for the law sir, unless it's a near case to criminalism, law will not lay a hand, cause they can't.

I would have been happy if it had ended with episode 12 like Yoshida going back to Tokyo, maybe got married and has a beautiful little daughter, after few years his wife dies by some means, Yoshida is 💔, leaves his daughter with his parents, after that goes on drinking spree, few months forward, nobody knows where Yoshida is, dead or alive, the teenage girl is now college graduate, she comes to Tokyo searches for Yoshida, finds everything to know about yoshida and what happened during the last couple of years , tries to search for Yoshida, after a long hard search everything points back to her hometown, she goes back, searches for him, few hours of intense search, the sun had almost set and then when all tries seemed futile, the park where they sat before, when they came here together when her brother had something to do in his office before they were about to confront her mother, a man was sitting in that bench, anime style beard, super skinny malnourished body, messed up hair, dirty clothes, the sun was almost gone, Yoshida picks his head up from the ground and looks at her direction, she starts to walk towards him, a stray breeze blew by them she stopped as his figure was close enough for her to recognise the person, everything went completely silent and he said" Sayu ? ", Immediately tears start to come out of her eyes because of how terrible he looked, to be continue...
Jun 28, 2021 8:01 AM
Aug 2013
Who wrote this episode? Just too bizar. There are no proper words for this weird episode. So far this anime was quite ok, but this is some serious minus points.
Who would even dare to leave a child at the house of such a mentally ill individual. There is a reason why children get placed in foster care and the likes. Not saying that is a good place per se, but that woman is nuts.
Jun 28, 2021 10:46 AM

Feb 2019
Wow, her mother is a total bitch. How can you treat your daughter like that, and obviously you treat your son far better? You should've never given birth to her in the first place? A bit too late for that isn't it now? You think Sayu chose to be born as the daughter of a bitch like you?

I hate her so much.

Yoshida was awesome.
Jun 28, 2021 2:52 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
Todoro-kun said:
This episode was so bad

Goddamn that slapping in the desk both the daughter and mother was so cringy lmao. All you need was to make a stranger begs to their mother and that's it.

Lol, RIP desk table-kun 😄
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Jun 28, 2021 8:27 PM

Oct 2013
Yeah, I feel nothing.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jun 28, 2021 8:37 PM

Dec 2020
she changed her whole mind from "i wish you were never born" to "stay here until you graduate" because yoshida got on his knees? what the hell has the brother been doing all this time fuckin hell. show was interesting, i was looking forward to how they'll tell a story about a high school runway, why she did it and the hardships she faced by doing so, even staying with several men just to have a roof over her head. really disappointed rn, the show just seems like forced cringy melo drama, but eh its over now hope the manga/ln is better (not gonna read it but to the ones who do hope you enjoy it)
Jun 29, 2021 6:43 PM
Jun 2020
Bruh this bih crazy!
Jun 29, 2021 7:01 PM

Apr 2015
Neaow said:
You Chads think like kids...just remember what's law is all about as in reality...and well the hek folks, it is Japan we are talking about duh, nobody cares what goes around in 10 metre radius of their proximity...stranger dangers < family members < law troopers...and well if there's no proof law can't do no crap about " hey her mother is a b*tch let me take her daughter in my care like I did for the last couple of weeks or months 'illegally' ", I am sorry sir but we'll have to arrest you for illegally keeping a runaway minor at your place, " but officer she, her mother is abusive "," I am sorry sir but we'll have to arrest you and yes we will try to see up to your request about their familly matter ", News headlines " A man named Yoshida _' was keeping a runaway teenage minor at his appartment for more than a month 'illegally' and was arrested for such, further investigation is being conducted if he had forced the minor to stay with him against her will and was doing 'you know what'...and well Mr. Chad is now famous all over japan...happy now ?

You can't beat someone let alone slap if they didn't did anything to you, especially when you are the one getting involved in someone else's familly matter and well if you even touch them you are in it for the law sir, unless it's a near case to criminalism, law will not lay a hand, cause they can't.

I would have been happy if it had ended with episode 12 like Yoshida going back to Tokyo, maybe got married and has a beautiful little daughter, after few years his wife dies by some means, Yoshida is 💔, leaves his daughter with his parents, after that goes on drinking spree, few months forward, nobody knows where Yoshida is, dead or alive, the teenage girl is now college graduate, she comes to Tokyo searches for Yoshida, finds everything to know about yoshida and what happened during the last couple of years , tries to search for Yoshida, after a long hard search everything points back to her hometown, she goes back, searches for him, few hours of intense search, the sun had almost set and then when all tries seemed futile, the park where they sat before, when they came here together when her brother had something to do in his office before they were about to confront her mother, a man was sitting in that bench, anime style beard, super skinny malnourished body, messed up hair, dirty clothes, the sun was almost gone, Yoshida picks his head up from the ground and looks at her direction, she starts to walk towards him, a stray breeze blew by them she stopped as his figure was close enough for her to recognise the person, everything went completely silent and he said" Sayu ? ", Immediately tears start to come out of her eyes because of how terrible he looked, to be continue...
lol that sounds like a decent plot
Jun 30, 2021 5:50 AM

Oct 2020
Well this show is getting shittier and shittier with each passing ep. The first couple of episode were probably the best. Everything after is a contrived mess. Bruh.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2021 10:00 AM

Apr 2020
this anime went from 9 to 7 for me, I'm just so disappointed.
Jun 30, 2021 12:45 PM

Jul 2019
The whole plot wouldn't have happened if the brother wasn't such a useless brother. He's rich, it looks like hes a CEO or some shit. Could just live his sister until she graduate, but instead he gave her 300k to live in a hotel for 2 weeks and he dont even keep an eye on her. He's the criminal here. He really let an UNSTABLE girl on her own, and its his fucking sister.

What a way to end the story eh. I liked how all of the adults act in this story. How they dealt with this troubled girl and kept an open mind about it. Then they introduced this shit brother character
Jul 1, 2021 1:53 AM

Oct 2018
Sayu's mother slamming the table is so freaking hilarious af. She's like playing a whack-a-mole or something. That forced drama is the most cringy scene that I've ever watch. 2/5.

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Takashi
Jul 1, 2021 12:36 PM

Sep 2015
Everyone who complains about forced drama must be living a good life I guess.

If you’d lived with a mentally ill person before, you wouldn’t say the same. Their actions are not suppose to make any sense to normal human being. At one moment they could be laughing and then proceed to cry for no reason. I have a relative who always breaks down when we visit her.

Sayu’s mom is obviously a case of narcissism. She thinks the world revolves around her and everyone should be obeying her. Narcissist usually have extreme ego and that’s why she broke down when Yoshida and brother went down on four begging her to take care of Sayu properly. In her mind, she thinks she’s being humiliated and bullied by a stranger telling how to raise kid. She can’t accept it so she told them off.

As you can see, she still doesn’t want to listen to anybody even after calming down. The best she can do is continue living like before Sayu ran away. Sayu realized that her mom won’t be changing at all. That’s why she tells Yoshida that she will be the one who will tolerate and improve their relationship.

This is actually the correct action to take in real life. Either you tolerate them or leave them. Forcing them to change is futile. The best you could do is slowly making them understand themselves first. Then only you can hope that one day they will realize that they have an issue and seek professional help by themselves. Unfortunately, most narcissist won’t get through this stage.
Truth is absolute but human perception of truth is always relative.
Jul 2, 2021 7:21 PM

Jan 2019
Probably the worst episode in the series. Yoshida's response to Sayu's mother is completely unrealistic and felt out of character for him. Yoshida stopped being Yoshida and became a generic shonen protaganist.
Jul 3, 2021 6:43 PM
Jan 2021
Wow one the worst moms I have ever seen. Imagine Naruto or Hikigaya was talking with her
Jul 3, 2021 6:50 PM
Jan 2021
My_Brain_Tremble said:
Sondfer said:
I'll rate this episode "not buying this forced drama/10".
Yeah man I agree with you.....
This episode felt just too forceful with too much melo drama which felt very unnatural.....
And sayu's mother who had such hatred against her daughter suddenly got change of heart in just like an hour.....
I agree, too. The anime would be much better if the animation would fit with the voices. Everything sounds forced and its cringe sometimes. Its like bad acting. But no gonna lie the scene where yoshida looked at the ground and started crying had me weak
Jul 21, 2021 1:49 AM

Aug 2018
Well, Sayu's mother herself is the woman, who needs to be taken care of, it seems.. Well, either due to her hard divorce in the past, or other things.. She can't take care of anyone herself, of Sayu, because of this.. So Sayu is in difficult situation like this.. When she needed support, but mother is only suitable to receive care, not to give, pretty much.. Situation like this sucks.. But it is the situation, really.. Sayu should consider other sources if she'll need support.. Like calling Asami or Yoshida, for example.. Nowadays we also have camera calls as well, really.. Not the bestest best, but it's something.. Previously Sayu had noone, though, when she ran away.. Now circumstances changed in this.. At least this is for the better.. And this is how you can live your life now, Sayu..
Jul 21, 2021 7:16 AM
Nov 2019
The mother.... typical sociopath... yoshida’s restrain...

In the west if that happened it would be screaming insults left and right ....
Aug 16, 2021 8:13 AM

Jun 2020
Just by sitting at the table with her mother is just like sitting on the toilet bowl it's just fucking frustrating

She's just like the epitome of every Karen out there in the world and the fact that she shows irresponsibility as a parent and neglect towards Sayu and Yoshida has the balls to get on his knees and beg for Sayu's protection and care you know that his feelings for Sayu are genuine

They really do look like father and daughter status just by being close, Her mother doesn't seem to be convinced by this at the end one more to go how will it end.
Aug 28, 2021 11:20 AM

Jul 2015
Sayu's shitty dad really dodged a bullet by leaving this crazy mother. Mad respect to Yoshida for going dogeza for that infuriating bitch and resolving the situation instead of smashing the glass in her face (which I would've done)

Sep 2, 2021 7:41 PM

Aug 2018
UkRs said:

Is this even the sem anime from the first few episodes?
The writing has gotten down the gutter.. characters have become cringey..
i know about toxic mothers but this is just unrealistic.. Sayu's mother has to be retarded to be even remotely act like that..
Yoshida's englightment of "children do not get to choose their parents" is COMMON KNOWLEDGE.. dude just spouted a few nonsense and everyone went into awe..
What even is this BS? just one more episode.. this anime had so much potential.. and now its become trash

I knew not just one, but two people that would act like that... One of them, much worse actually.
Ppl do be like that, I hope you never have to find that out for yourself.

I mostly agree about the writing going downhill tho.
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Sep 20, 2021 8:49 PM
Jul 2021
Wow, this is AWFUL. If someone killed the mom right there I would have been happy. She is AWFUL. Or at least if he threw that glass in her face, she is disgusting. Seriously every F'ing word out of his mouth pissed me off too, not my responsibility, not my place, dude COME on protagonist MAN up and at LEAST verbally bash the crap out of the mom. I can't I can't I can't I can't. Moron, seriously this woman is VILE and just told her she should have never had her. If you just ask her to be a good mom after 16 years of being a scumbag she's not going to MAGICALLY turn into a good mom. Also another thing, the RAPIST from earlier on magically became a good guy who was defending and protecting her from her brother? Are you kidding me? After what he did, and how he acted afterwards that was about as low and scumbag as you can get and one or two episodes later he's her rescuer? And the mom seriously should be in mental hospital behaving that way
DKDiabloLichtSep 20, 2021 8:57 PM
Sep 26, 2021 10:54 AM

Nov 2013
this is such a wholesome story and the ending feels surprisingly just right, im so glad it came out like this :)
Oct 1, 2021 10:05 PM

Jan 2019
I appreciate that this series holds itself back from just tying up things neatly the first time the protagonists try something. Even now, as we're setting up for a happy ending, there are still things that are up in the air, and still dynamics that will take a long time to heal. I wish more anime would take a a chance and build their conclusions like this, in a real, human, messy way.
Dec 1, 2021 11:12 AM

Oct 2010
what a wimp, he actually cried, loser :))
so all he had to do was a shameful dogeza, let's not talk about sayu's feelings and all or the real deal, to much general shit and nothing concrete.
the anime could have been so much better but the author just added in the regular cliches
May 25, 2022 7:13 PM
Sep 2021
It was a decent episode, we finally see Yoshida convince sayu's mother to look our for her and take care of her till she is graduated.

I give this episode 6/10.
Jun 24, 2022 2:06 PM
Aug 2020
DoomWarrior said:
UkRs said:

Is this even the sem anime from the first few episodes?
The writing has gotten down the gutter.. characters have become cringey..
i know about toxic mothers but this is just unrealistic.. Sayu's mother has to be retarded to be even remotely act like that..
Yoshida's englightment of "children do not get to choose their parents" is COMMON KNOWLEDGE.. dude just spouted a few nonsense and everyone went into awe..
What even is this BS? just one more episode.. this anime had so much potential.. and now its become trash
Yoshida is a shit character, I'm starting to realize this now and others need to as well. Dude is a complete blank slate and has no personality other than doing the bare minimum of "morally correct" decision making - and he's depicted as a saint because apparently the average man in HigeHiro's world is completely devoid of morals, basically a bunch of Yaguchi's out there.
dude what would do if you were in that situation you dont know whats going in people home and also violence never the answer to something like this
Jun 24, 2022 2:23 PM
Aug 2020
Catalano said:
what a wimp, he actually cried, loser :))
so all he had to do was a shameful dogeza, let's not talk about sayu's feelings and all or the real deal, to much general shit and nothing concrete.
the anime could have been so much better but the author just added in the regular cliches
yeah i dont think you get it dude
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2021

304 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 2, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2021

156 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 2, 5:26 PM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2021

176 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 2, 4:55 PM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 31, 2021

244 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 2, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2021

186 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 2, 3:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.