Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2018 3:17 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
These kids are daredevils lol

Taking calculatd risks like that to get the demons in line of sight for the sniper fire and also blowing off their mask. Nice job kids. A very risky but great move. Now I'm also curious to see what will happen with Emma next time.
Mar 18, 2018 4:02 PM

Nov 2016
Well,that was a very clever multi layered plan with which they got Nouma.

Way to go.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 18, 2018 5:35 PM

Mar 2015
shit just getting real!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 18, 2018 10:29 PM

Mar 2016
Well that sure was a risky plan. Great going Sonia! They really did it. Using a flash bomb to blind Nouma for less than a second and using that chance to break off the mask. But wow, using herself as a prey to make sure the monsters let their guard down and having the snipers(Paula) striking them at that moment. Risky move indeed.

It's really weird seeing Nous crying for Nouma tbh. I mean, I was excepting something like getting revenge for Nouma and then moving on but actually crying over Nouma? That's quite surprising tbh. Makes you think that there's more to these monsters than simply being intelligent and evil.
Also wtf? Why do they have eyes in their tongue? THE MONSTER IS CRYING FROM THE TONGUE. EWW.

THAT FINAL PAGE THOUGH. YOOOOO. Emma confronting Lewis. That was really intense. And I am hyped. I hope they don't skip away from that next chapter. Wonder what their plan is. They(Oscar too) obviously can't take Lewis down. Ray and the mystery dude need to make it quick. I'm hoping they show them soon as well. I miss Ray. And I want more character interactions with him and the Mystery dude.

Good chapter this week.

Mar 18, 2018 11:53 PM

Sep 2013
The greatest weakness is their enjoyment when they think they've won.
Poor demon dude lost his waifu :'(
Mar 19, 2018 3:59 AM

Jan 2017
"The most dangerous moment in hunting is the moment you've captured your prey." -- this. They sure get dumb when they captured their prey.
Mar 19, 2018 8:18 AM
Aug 2017
This battle was basically like "We have this plan, but no, we have another plan, no no wait, this is is our REAL plan." How many plans do you have bro? Boy, isn't it mighty convenient that all of these plans went into effect the moment that our protagonist arrived when they could've been used anytime else? I don't know, this whole arc is just a long pile of nothing. Why should I care about anything that's happening right now? Where are Ray and the other dude? They haven't appeared in several chapters yet they are supposedly coming in to help or something. I don't know, I really don't care at all about anything that is happening right now. I'll wait and see what the next arc is like, but I'm very close to dropping this.
Mar 19, 2018 11:32 PM

Nov 2013
Excellent chapter, made me worry for a moment.
The big one is about to begin! Though i'll be disappointed if the Duke dies too, so soon.
Mar 20, 2018 11:42 AM

Apr 2016
I think that other demon will get really angry... Might be hard to kill that one.

But I'm excited to see what plans they have to kill the other demons, so far they have been successful, despite the low chances.

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Mar 21, 2018 10:04 AM

Jun 2013
Big titty demon is down. I think her brother/hubby will be incredibly enraged that he might kill a few of them before they take him down.
臭い-
Mar 22, 2018 8:59 AM

Sep 2015
Either that demon will go crazy and kill them all, or he will be so devasted by the death of his sister/wife that he will voluntarily follow her to the other side.

Anyway i think we will see a new facade of the demons.
Sep 24, 2018 6:25 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
That was brilliant. And to put her life so on the line for something that could've ended badly; gambling the bet that they'd savor the moment of capture. Those two were plenty scary and dangerous on their own.

Now Emma has been confronted.
Jan 28, 2019 6:56 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The second "demon" is down and 3 left!!! kekeke
May 6, 2019 4:46 PM

May 2016
They did a splendid job killing Nouma at the very second she started to relish in Sonia's resistance but I do not know what to feel about Nous when he started to grieve for the death of his wife. Imagine going trophy hunting with a loved one only to see them die unexpectedly.

Emma's right in front of Lewis and tension's rising.

Sep 6, 2020 3:56 AM
Sep 2020
The way the outplayed the demons is unbelievable. This is my first manga and I hella love it
Jun 4, 2021 11:12 AM

Aug 2020
The second to last panel with Nous holding Nouma was chilling. It was such a shift in power dynamic in 2 pages, from humans having the daemons where they want them, to them putting the human children on the ropes for them to pull out the sniper and blast Nourma to hell. It was a little Deux ex Machina but amazing nonetheless. I appreciate how much effort was put into showing the emotion of Nous holding his (supposedly) beloved
Feb 5, 2023 12:05 PM
Jul 2021
It was very engaging and exciting.
Aug 27, 2023 4:17 PM
Jul 2017
love the tactical mental games to take down the 2 demons in black

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 95 Discussion

Stripes - Sep 24, 2018

7 by phantom346 »»
Yesterday, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 93 Discussion

Stripes - Sep 24, 2018

8 by phantom346 »»
Yesterday, 7:45 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 92 Discussion

Stripes - Sep 24, 2018

7 by phantom346 »»
Yesterday, 7:39 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 89 Discussion

Stripes - Sep 24, 2018

3 by phantom346 »»
Yesterday, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 85 Discussion

Major_Gilbert - Apr 28, 2018

29 by phantom346 »»
Yesterday, 7:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.