Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 6, 2009 3:01 PM
Sep 2008
For some reason this show kind of gives off a creepy vibe to me, but I'd be a liar if I said I didn't like it.

Plus, one of my favorite voice actors does Roppongi!
Oct 6, 2009 7:33 PM

Jul 2008
Oh wow that was diappointing
Am I the only one who didnt like the color scheme for Izayoi Tsukishima?
Well I love the seiyuus in this and theyd probably be the only reason for me to continue
Pathetic girls tend to piss me off
I'll give it another episode
Oct 7, 2009 2:35 AM

Mar 2009
I wouldn't even reciommend this to train/railway freaks...

Oct 7, 2009 12:08 PM

Mar 2009
eh, this anime is bit weird for me, I'll give it another two episodes to see if its get better,
I guess I could recommend this to my buddy, he love those bishonens lol
(I dont mind them :/)
Oct 7, 2009 4:59 PM
Sep 2006
MagicalEmi said:
I am getting tired of so many bishounen-filled shows were there is no romance!

I agree, but let's be honest here, just how many bishounen-filled animes are there anymore? I say take what you can get, especially since most harem anime's male leads are unattractive or their personalities are terrible. :/
Oct 7, 2009 7:00 PM

May 2008
It was a pretty average episode. I like it though, so I'll keep watching.

And..the cast of guys STRONGLY reminds me of everyone in the game Princess Debut (if anyone has played it, you'll know exactly what I mean).

Llike..all 6 guys mirror each other to Princess Debut's.

Roppongi= Klaus
Ryougoku = Luciano
Rintarou = Cesar
Shiodome = Vincent (I can't shake this...+_+ I hate Vincent..)
Tochou = Kiefer
Izayoi = Liam

I wonder..was this ever a game or just an anime/manga? It seems very gameish..dating game.

Oct 8, 2009 1:24 AM

Dec 2008
Hehe gave it a 4/5 :3 It made my day wheeee~
Seriously, I laughed and I feel happy so no complaint here xD Well, the actual reason I laughed was because it just feels so amazingly cheesy like the screech of tyres though not a in a total bad way. I'll continue watching this since it's fun :D I'm in for the bishies too haha because who ever would be allured by the plot? I saw the pic and decided it wouldn't hurt to try watching this.
Oct 8, 2009 12:54 PM

Jul 2009
It's better than akikin at the very least animation a bit messy but it's an interesting show surprisingly
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Oct 9, 2009 2:50 PM

Aug 2008
So many bishies. O///O Love it. Can't choose which guy's my favorite just yet, they're all so wonderful. >_<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 9, 2009 3:11 PM

Jul 2008
GNneko said:
sorry to be pushy, but..does someone knows where can I see the OVA?
Yeah, I wouldn't even mind watching a raw version since I like that set seiyuu much more than this one.

BEGINNER
Oct 10, 2009 2:40 AM

Aug 2008
orangehouse said:
that was okay ?! not that interesting but still not bad

This.

A good collection of voice actors though... And a nice OP.
Oct 11, 2009 12:43 PM

Nov 2007
adamantine said:
GNneko said:
sorry to be pushy, but..does someone knows where can I see the OVA?
Yeah, I wouldn't even mind watching a raw version since I like that set seiyuu much more than this one.

I want to find it, too!! It's not available through internet!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 11, 2009 1:05 PM

Dec 2008
cute ;3
i'll probably keep watching this series~
luv all the bishies! ahaha! XDD
especially Roppongi! <333
lolz >w<
Oct 12, 2009 4:00 PM

Aug 2009
Wow.....I don't think I've been so unentertained since La Corda D'oro.

It's not that its "bad" but its not good either. Especially in comparison to all the good anime that's been coming out this fall. I'll probably just watch for the bishounen. They were indeed pretty hot...especially red haired guy, green haired guy, and long haired guy :P Its not that long, anyway--only gonna be 12 eps.

Since dog girl is gone, does that mean there's no romance? Pff...they shoulda made it BL.... (that's what I thought this was going to be anyway--I have been misleaded! D:)
NewheightsOct 12, 2009 4:04 PM

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Oct 14, 2009 4:56 AM

Oct 2009
I find this very educational about Japanese train station. Roppongi's skill solving of Chinatsu's problem was great. Many girls have problems like that around the world because I read the newspaper I know it can sometimes lead to isolation and suicide. Maybe it could be a good idea to create something like that as a service to help girls. I like the fact the men are ghosts of the train stations but also they give education as to what the train stations do. Might be useful if I take someday a trip to Japan.
francismeunierOct 14, 2009 5:00 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 15, 2009 4:51 PM
Feb 2009
Pretty imaginative way to remember some of the subway lines through personification by bishies. It was ok but I did like the selection of seiyuus in it. ^^
Oct 15, 2009 5:21 PM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
I find this very educational about Japanese train station. Roppongi's skill solving of Chinatsu's problem was great. Many girls have problems like that around the world because I read the newspaper I know it can sometimes lead to isolation and suicide. Maybe it could be a good idea to create something like that as a service to help girls. I like the fact the men are ghosts of the train stations but also they give education as to what the train stations do. Might be useful if I take someday a trip to Japan.

Quite a neat way to look at it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Oct 15, 2009 11:07 PM

Oct 2009
unellmay said:
francismeunier said:

Quite a neat way to look at it

Thank you for compliment although I am just a farmer.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 29, 2009 9:57 AM

Sep 2009
Not bad. I will keep watching it.
Oct 29, 2009 1:27 PM
Mar 2009
I'm a yaoi fangirl, obviously here for the bish. But darn this was bad...
Ah well, I will be watching it anyway. Just because I can.
Nov 4, 2009 12:34 AM

Jul 2008
Eh, nothing wowed me about this episode. I was expecting it to be lulzy because the characters are train stations, not because the show has epic closeups and headbaningly clichéd dialogue. Aaah, why did she just believe right off the bat that they rode on a magic train helping pretty girls and were also train stations. Losing your dog/only friend does not mean you lose your ability to question normality.

I think the conductor is hiding something. (Masks make you suspicious!)

Cute doggies are cute.

And how exactly does a train station ride on a train i don't even

Gah, I've been intrigued. I'll keep watching this!
Nov 5, 2009 3:19 PM

Feb 2009
I'm here for the bishies. And if that makes me a "lady in distress" then so be it!

The characters are too cute for me to drop this series...<3

Nov 5, 2009 3:19 PM

Feb 2009
I'm here for the bishies. And if that makes me a "lady in distress" then so be it!

The characters are too cute for me to drop this series...<3

Jun 4, 2010 2:10 PM

Jan 2009
I liked the OP. XD And it has seiyuu I like, so..
Gonna keep watching and see what the rest of the episodes are like~
The conductor intrigues me with his mask LOL.
Nov 25, 2010 7:16 PM

Aug 2009
Uskaro said:

Almost every character though, I was like: "Hey Gintoki, Hey Ichigo, Hey Holland, Hey Sebastian... What's up?"'

God I did the same!

Picked it up for the lights and the bishies. Guess my choice was right. But hey, it's not too bad. I like the ED.
Jun 10, 2012 10:40 AM

Nov 2011
Cute episode and cute dog :>
Feb 23, 2013 11:36 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Oh this is interesting. The summary didn't sound very interesting to me, but I wanted to watch another anime with KajiKaji's voice (because I just love him so much) and wow I'm glad I found this anime. Yes there's no wow factor (yet?), but it definitely has a nice and relaxing feel to it. I can relate to Chinatsu very well, except I don't even have a pet to talk to because I'm allergic to furry animals ;_; Anyways, Roppongi is a very nice person (I mean, train...) and I loved it when Chinatsu wonders why she can talk to him so easily, he answers, "That's because.........(long pause) I'm a train." That made me laugh. Also, I'm liking Shiodome as well, he's a cute character, and the first time I've heard KajiKaji doing a cutesy voice XD what a treat~
Dec 12, 2013 7:19 AM

Jul 2012
Found it slightly mundane...but will keep watching for the voice actors and the hot guys.
Dec 5, 2014 12:11 PM

Jun 2010
There's too many guys in this show.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2015 3:07 PM

Nov 2012
Not sure what to think of this so far, but at least it's not about a girl enjoying being abused by men. That's... a rather unfortunate pattern lately.
Dec 14, 2015 5:44 PM

Dec 2013
I was not expecting too much for this series. But it turned out nice! Love the part where they play Rock Scissors Paper lol and Roppongi's Trouble Train lol

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Taken off of Crunchyroll

tinywoodenrobot - Aug 15, 2023

0 by tinywoodenrobot »»
Aug 15, 2023 7:01 PM

» Miracle Train Question?

haihaig - Feb 26, 2017

1 by tinywoodenrobot »»
Aug 22, 2020 7:40 AM

Poll: » Miracle Train ~Oedo-sen e Youkoso~ Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 13, 2009

24 by Maou_heika »»
Feb 13, 2020 9:48 AM

Poll: » Miracle Train ~Oedo-sen e Youkoso~ Episode 13 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 27, 2009

33 by _kukiyomenai »»
Dec 24, 2015 1:56 AM

Poll: » Miracle Train ~Oedo-sen e Youkoso~ Episode 7 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 15, 2009

19 by _kukiyomenai »»
Dec 19, 2015 3:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.