Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jan 10, 2021 5:57 AM

Oct 2020
This chapter made it so obvious Eren will succeed. I don't understand how this many people are baited by it.
Jan 10, 2021 6:10 AM

Jan 2018
zerotitan said:
SethBigBoss said:

What Eren is doing isn't about revenge, it's about survival because for him it's the only solution for Paradis to survive. I thought it's was obvious for everyone that since the Marley arc Eren isn't about revenge anymore.

World decided to kill paradise people for similar reason, didn't they? They thought as long as paradise exist, as long as the threat to rumble the world with wall titans exist they cannot consider themselves safe. Now can they? Is is not natural for them to feel threatened given the almost 2000 years of history of oppression, suppression, subjugation of the world by Eldians? No one in the world ever knew that the threat was an empty threat and king has taken vow renouncing war apart from Marley higher ups or in fact, Willy Tybur. Who actually is responsible for the current bad situation of Eldians or Paradise people? Its obvious more than any one else in the world the tybur family and the Eldian king himself are most responsible for their poor situation. Still everyone in the world who got manipulated by Tyburs and whose fear of Rumbling is in no way unjustified deserves to die? Hizuru which helped Paradise people deserve to die because they were threat to paradise? Onyankopon's land deserved to be rumbled because they were threat?
Our own entire course of history is filled with wars, racial supremacy, oppression and all. Civilizations are built upon this history of wars between people of different countries, different races, group who feel they are superior to others. War between two factions is nothing new to us. One side attacks other one retaliate, now if your own leaders put you at the mercy of enemy, who is there to blame, your long time enemy for wanting to kill you or your own leaders not willing to fight back?. Is the answer to hate because of what your people did in past is to kill everyone who hates you? Because of Eldians themselves people of paradise have suffered, Eldians have suffered. We feel bad for suffering of paradise people because they have suffered in past 10 years because of Marley's greed for resources, but I fail to see how difficult it is to see things from the perspective of world. They have been subjugated for centuries upon centuries. How realistic is to even think or expect them to forget and forgive the entire history of their subjugation within just 100 years and given that the rumbling threat exists?
I agree Eren feel forced to go down this route and is acting in self defense but I believe same can be argued for the world's decision to eradicate paradise for good. They too felt compelled and think that it is absolute necessary route for them to ensure their future. And Willy did make sure that world feels the threat Eren posed. More than the world, more than anyone else, the Tybur family and Eldian kings are responsible for world going down this route.
Also, what Eren is doing can definitely not be called a solution, he is erasing the problem itself. A problem which was ironically initiated by Eldians only. He is erasing the problem by killing everyone.
We can definitely argue that alliance was not properly developed but our scout's willingness to try and save as many people as they can from this indiscriminate and cruel death is now cringe for people? Every decision characters took even though were controversial but consistent with their characters. I would have been greatly disappointed in Isayama's writing if after Eren's declaration of rumbling our characters would have just agreed with Eren and accepted that outcome.

Euh ok why are you saying all of this? I just said that what Eren is about isn't revenge
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Jan 10, 2021 6:22 AM
Sep 2018
SethBigBoss said:
zerotitan said:

World decided to kill paradise people for similar reason, didn't they? They thought as long as paradise exist, as long as the threat to rumble the world with wall titans exist they cannot consider themselves safe. Now can they? Is is not natural for them to feel threatened given the almost 2000 years of history of oppression, suppression, subjugation of the world by Eldians? No one in the world ever knew that the threat was an empty threat and king has taken vow renouncing war apart from Marley higher ups or in fact, Willy Tybur. Who actually is responsible for the current bad situation of Eldians or Paradise people? Its obvious more than any one else in the world the tybur family and the Eldian king himself are most responsible for their poor situation. Still everyone in the world who got manipulated by Tyburs and whose fear of Rumbling is in no way unjustified deserves to die? Hizuru which helped Paradise people deserve to die because they were threat to paradise? Onyankopon's land deserved to be rumbled because they were threat?
Our own entire course of history is filled with wars, racial supremacy, oppression and all. Civilizations are built upon this history of wars between people of different countries, different races, group who feel they are superior to others. War between two factions is nothing new to us. One side attacks other one retaliate, now if your own leaders put you at the mercy of enemy, who is there to blame, your long time enemy for wanting to kill you or your own leaders not willing to fight back?. Is the answer to hate because of what your people did in past is to kill everyone who hates you? Because of Eldians themselves people of paradise have suffered, Eldians have suffered. We feel bad for suffering of paradise people because they have suffered in past 10 years because of Marley's greed for resources, but I fail to see how difficult it is to see things from the perspective of world. They have been subjugated for centuries upon centuries. How realistic is to even think or expect them to forget and forgive the entire history of their subjugation within just 100 years and given that the rumbling threat exists?
I agree Eren feel forced to go down this route and is acting in self defense but I believe same can be argued for the world's decision to eradicate paradise for good. They too felt compelled and think that it is absolute necessary route for them to ensure their future. And Willy did make sure that world feels the threat Eren posed. More than the world, more than anyone else, the Tybur family and Eldian kings are responsible for world going down this route.
Also, what Eren is doing can definitely not be called a solution, he is erasing the problem itself. A problem which was ironically initiated by Eldians only. He is erasing the problem by killing everyone.
We can definitely argue that alliance was not properly developed but our scout's willingness to try and save as many people as they can from this indiscriminate and cruel death is now cringe for people? Every decision characters took even though were controversial but consistent with their characters. I would have been greatly disappointed in Isayama's writing if after Eren's declaration of rumbling our characters would have just agreed with Eren and accepted that outcome.

Euh ok why are you saying all of this? I just said that what Eren is about isn't revenge

You also said that Eren 's doing this for survival of his people and I am saying same applies to the world deciding eliminating paradise as well. My entire post was not just directed at you, but I was writing in general keeping in view how every alliance chapter is seen as bad by default by several people here on MAL. I took your post just as reference to write what I have been wanting to write for quite some time.
Jan 10, 2021 8:22 AM
Nov 2009
So Armin got deepthroated by a Congolese giraffe and finds Zeke in the weird interdimensional world. Hopefully it doesn't end up with him "talk-no-jutsuing" Eren out of his endeavor.
Jan 10, 2021 8:23 AM

Jun 2016
cAbaddon said:
You know I seriously feel that the biggest mistake of Isayama was making post-basement Eren so amazing that almost everyone wants him to win, it’s like a better done Light.

Everyone? Am I the only one who wants to see Eren die at the hands of Reiner or Armin?
Jan 10, 2021 12:04 PM
we back

Aug 2015
Great chapter, excited for the final 3 chapters of the series.
Jan 10, 2021 5:12 PM

Mar 2016
I enjoyed this chapter. I hope Levi will die without needing Zeke closure (think he will anyways)

Don’t really know what’s going on a lil draggy, but mostly gut gut.

Jan 10, 2021 6:08 PM

Mar 2018
cant wait for them to get to armin so he can unleash, also why tf marleyans and eldians still going at it at a time like this? smdh..

also armin just turns round and hes like oh hello mr zeke whilst hes building a sand castle lmaoo

Jan 11, 2021 12:10 AM

Feb 2019
Damn that cliffhanger at the end tho with Armin and Zeke in paths. Looking like Eren will have to did to stop all of this. It’ll be hard on Mikasa, but I don’t see any other way. Only 3 more chapters go.
Jan 11, 2021 12:55 AM

Sep 2012
Still waiting for Levi to finally kill Zeke

but don't think that's possible now
Jan 11, 2021 12:55 AM

Jun 2019
Yaay Eren! Murder those people!
Jan 11, 2021 4:04 AM

Aug 2018
Hmm.. do you think there will be another Flying beast titan in the next chapter, or another Colossal titans? Since there were so many armored, jaws and oh boy the generations of warhammer titans, they're doing archery.
Jan 11, 2021 7:27 AM
Dec 2020
OMSHSHSGSSKSGSH I HOPE THEY WILL BE ABLE TO STOP E TO THE R TO THE EN. I HOPE NONE OF THEM WILL DIE NOW PLSSSSS ITS ENOUGH THAT HANGE DIED!!!!!
Jan 12, 2021 2:28 AM
May 2012
344genaro345 said:

cringe only increase with every chapter
>3 chapters left
good

Fuck yeah haha. There is either a twist that will somehow give us an alright ending, or just plain disappointment.
Jan 12, 2021 12:51 PM

Apr 2018
I just hope Mikasa survives.
Jan 12, 2021 2:29 PM
Dec 2019
it doesn't even feel like attack on titan anymore? Are people sure the hype is worth it?
Jan 12, 2021 7:06 PM

Apr 2013
electromagneto said:
Funseco said:

they are called cringevengers for a reason.
Eren is the "evil bad guy" and they need cringevengers to defeat him
What Eren is doing currently is so edgy and just equally cringy though, if not more, depending on the reader's perspective.
Or maybe you just choose to not understand his reasoning? Calling it edgy isn’t a strong argument against what he’s doing.
Jan 13, 2021 1:46 AM
Sep 2019
Now that they reintroduced the origin of titan powers, there are pieces in place for them to stop the rumbling, decapitate eren and do something with the power
Jan 13, 2021 5:20 PM

Aug 2009
bastek66 said:
Do you think Muller (Marleyan leader in Fort Salta) will kill Annie's father and other Eldians there or they will ally?
Also okapi have long tongues

Is that the tree of life on his ass? Isayama is a genius.
Jan 14, 2021 12:19 AM
Jul 2020
Everyone Dies.... THE END
Jan 14, 2021 3:57 AM
Dec 2020
zerokarasu said:
YEASISE_88B said:
I am just curious to know if it is possible to have a ending where eren dies (probably killed by armin or mikasa) but he had already rumbled the whole world and the only survivors are the people on paradise and few members of the Alliance (those who are not dead), just like eren wanted. This ending satisfies the fact that armin is the one who saves the world and also satisfies eren's goals.... Its just my theory and if it sounds shitty then sorry for that

theres no point saying that,in this aot forum,every bad/negative discussion/question mean u are "haters" that always wrong,that always only want eren win,so yeah,its useless.

that is actually one of the problem here,some ppl already talk about it,but you know everything that about eren win or something like that is not allowed
yeah i do agree with you that this forum is quite toxic both eren supporters and the alliance supporter are toxic not all of them but some are, thought i have no problem if the alliance wins if only that makes sense. I was just asking if my theory makes sence or not, by the way does it makes sense ???
Jan 14, 2021 4:00 AM
Dec 2020
zerokarasu said:
YEASISE_88B said:
I am just curious to know if it is possible to have a ending where eren dies (probably killed by armin or mikasa) but he had already rumbled the whole world and the only survivors are the people on paradise and few members of the Alliance (those who are not dead), just like eren wanted. This ending satisfies the fact that armin is the one who saves the world and also satisfies eren's goals.... Its just my theory and if it sounds shitty then sorry for that

theres no point saying that,in this aot forum,every bad/negative discussion/question mean u are "haters" that always wrong,that always only want eren win,so yeah,its useless.

that is actually one of the problem here,some ppl already talk about it,but you know everything that about eren win or something like that is not allowed
yeah i do agree with you that this forum is quite toxic (some of eren supporter and also some of alliance supporters are toxic), i was just asking if my theory makes any sense or not, by the way does it makes sense ??
Jan 16, 2021 4:45 AM

Aug 2013
Shadzzo said:
I was a full Eren supporter until now. Alliance simply didn't have anything convincing to win me over...to save the world? how generic and pathetic, but now...in these dark times when miss. Kiyomi's kindness shines like a beacon of hope...I'm speechless. I mean she literally sacrificed her boat, this level of dedication and sacrifice, we've never witness before. EREN HAS TO BE STOPPED! So we can repay Kiyomis kindness and her boat!

It's really funny that the alliance characters actually think that Kiyomi has done them a monumental sacrifice by letting the boat sink lmao. Alliance chapters are truly nothing but cheesy jokes so far.
Jan 16, 2021 6:34 AM

Oct 2020
Everyone disliking post 122 chapters should go reread 123-current in one go. They are amazing, especially the alliance characterization. This comes from an Eren supporter. Monthly release definitely hurt their reception.
Jan 17, 2021 12:29 PM
Mar 2013
At first, I thought maybe there was actually a way to stop Eren and the rumbling... Now, I don't think that's possible, though.
They MIGHT be able to stop Eren at the last minute, but I still think everyone will die.
Jan 22, 2021 3:44 PM
Nov 2019
I don't know, I'm still on Eren's side here....

All we've been shown from the beginning is how everyone, like the majority of their world (even Eldians), wanted the 'Devils' of the island to be annihilated, and for what? for something that their ancestors did 2000 years ago?/ to be accepted as the good Eldians. On top of that, we know that Yamir herself didn't choose violence but was only obeying her master as she was a slave. She never had her own will...., come on it's always been the 'normal' people who made this mess, even now we saw how they were using the titans and how they were treating Eldians.

I think that Eren wants his friends to kill him so that they will become the Heros and the world will finally leave the island alone as well as the descendants of Yamir/Eldians. Kinda like what the War Hammer titan family did you know?

So yes Eren, annihilate everyone, kill them all for all the horrible shit they've been putting al Eldians through, throughout the years T_T
Jan 22, 2021 7:53 PM

Sep 2011
I don't have idea of what will happening next. I can't believe this series is almost ending.

If they kill Zeke or find another way to make Eren stop without killing him, I hope he don't end just going back to his friends living a peaceful life. Eren really needs to suffer consequences for his actions.
Jan 23, 2021 4:30 PM

Oct 2013
I SWEAR TO GOD IF EREN DOESN'T SHOW UP IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Jan 23, 2021 6:55 PM
Mar 2017
> another filler chapter
> redeeming useless greedy background character with pointless info. WE NEED TO REPAY HER KINDNESS!!
>Le epic banter ahah funny moment in the middle of Armageddon
>Close calls after close calls and no one dies fighting a gazillion titan shifters
>I don't regret saving that kid who didn't do absolute shit since then
>H-he had the same look in his eyes
> tfw this pasta will come true https://imgur.com/a/fMpVo0X

What the fuck has happened to this series

On a more serious note, the recent chapters are not consistent with the tone I've come to expect of SnK. 'The hopelessness of it all! What can we do??!' as no characters die being saved from brink to the next brink and saved again, power ups seemingly out of nowhere as they rip through tens of titan shifters. When has it been shown the cart is able to eject out of its titan body? Dunno why marley bothered sending the warriors when Pieck could have solo'd RtS. Besides, how much time did Ymir/Eren have to kill pieck while she was on the trident of the warhammer titan and nobody from the alliance was bothering them? Why not just throw the trident to the ground with the cart titan on it?

It unironically feels like we've had more panel;s of Reiners mother and Annies father since chapter 123 than we've had of Eren, Zeke or Historia. Why are precious final volume panels being wasted on characters that aren't relevant to the plot, its irrelevant but how many people even care about them in the first place? I can't believe Annie just gets away with slaughtering the survey corps and squad levi because shes being a cute pie eating waifu. Flochs squad gave the alliance more trouble than they've had so far with ymir and they had Hange and Magath with them, Levi is still injured, and largely useless to the plot right now, I wish he had gotten the death in 115. It would have been brutal, fitting, well written and we'd still be talking about it now.

I hate to say Isayama's lost his touch, maybe one of his editors needs to remind him this isnt my hero academia or some shit. The next chapters have got to be some of the highest quality of the entire series to redeem this horrendous drop in quality we've had post-123. The only good chapter in the past year has been 131.
slb1Jan 23, 2021 7:00 PM
Jan 27, 2021 10:34 PM
Jul 2018
At this point, the only character who's even remotely interesting is eren.
Jan 28, 2021 10:46 PM

Oct 2013
chiearlymorning said:
At this point, the only character who's even remotely interesting is eren.

Of course you would say that, all characters are sharing the same goal now, so why would you find them interesting?

I'm sure you didn't have this opinion until the rumbling began and that the characters were force to put their differences aside to join force to stop Eren.

There is no point in backstabbing, or a certain characters having hidden motive now, all now share one goal and that's it.

If you are on the alliance side you will like the alliance chapters and characters, if you are on Eren side you will like Eren and Eren focus chapters.

And there are people like me that for the most part don't have a problem with neither side and can step back and understand the perspective of both sides.

Of course this final arc has its flaws, but I'm sure if you were enjoying it more, you would' turn a blind eye to it for the most part.

Anyways only 3 more chapters to find out if snk will end as a classic or not, I personally think it is already a classic but a solid ending would put the icing on the cake.
Feb 1, 2021 11:52 AM

May 2010
How do you know how many chapters are left exactly? Is the manga ending in April or sooner?
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Feb 1, 2021 12:51 PM

Oct 2020
MermaidGalaxies said:
How do you know how many chapters are left exactly? Is the manga ending in April or sooner?
8th of April is the day the final chapter comes out. We know because it was officially announced.
Feb 1, 2021 1:06 PM

May 2010
I_Am_Freeballing said:
MermaidGalaxies said:
8th of April is the day the final chapter comes out. We know because it was officially announced.
I_Am_Freeballing said:

Ok, thank you for letting me know! I just got back into catching up on the manga and wasn't for sure! I thought it had already ended because the anime says final season lol
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Feb 3, 2021 4:09 PM

Nov 2016
The last chapter and this one weren't amazing or anything, but fun and they will probably unleash their full potenial once animated. With this series the anime did wonders for me many times. That said, given that there are only 3 chapters left, 137 is where shit should start to go down for real.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 3, 2021 6:23 PM
Jan 2021
According to Isayama's style and Kenny's quote that "everyone is a slave to something", Levi would probably die before he kills monke. No one in this franchise fulfilled their dream, Erwin died before he reached the basement, the dude with Nanaba didn't get to drink alcohol before he died, Yimir didn't get to marry Historia, Bertholt didn't get to go back to his homeland, Hanji didn't get to ride Piek titan.
Feb 3, 2021 8:56 PM
Mar 2019
Wryyyyyyyyyyyyy
Feb 4, 2021 1:34 AM
Mar 2016
chichiLA said:
Princess101855 said:
Annie and Mikasa working together was brilliant and them snipping at each other was pretty funny. There will definitely be some major deaths in the next chapter or two. I'm calling Levi, Zeke, either Jean or Reiner, and Eren.
I wonder if Armin is going to use Zeke (which, seeing him trying to build a sandcastle is hilarious), to try and rewrite something to stop the rumble from happening at the point where Gabbi shot off Eren's head. Usually points don't get brought back up unless it's pretty damn important. Just a thought.
And Levi reminiscing, that must have hurt. Just think: sacrificing your squad, pretty much the entire SC being slaughtered to get passed the walls only to have humanity's greatest weapon to turn on you while mentoring the kid, ouch. And yeah, I'm pretty sure he's going to die because there's no way that someone that injured will walk away from that fight.
I can't wait to see if there's going to be an Armin-Eren showdown and I've already commented on Twitter but I think Mikasa is going to do the killing blow to save the last of humanity, or is going to make a judgement call because Armin is out for the count right now. So I guess I have two theories.

I personally can't see Mikasa killing Eren she will help them stop him but she won't be able to kill him he is the world to her.
Also about Levi you can't compare him to other people saying someone that injured can't survive he is superhuman an Ackerman and note that that thunder spear accident occured less than a week ago from the current fight and yet he managed to fight and save Jean and Connie. Tho i don't think he ll fight with his foot injured and he might die for another thing but not just the injuries imo .

He may be superhuman but with those injures: missing an eye, fingers which makes it much much harder to hold a blade, and probably just a sense of hopelessness can make people who seem unbeatable die. There will probably be a final push IF he dies. I never said he was going to, but he might. Self sacrifice is always on the table. And about Mikasa...she may, or may not. I think it'll depend on the circumstances tbh. It could also be accidental as well. But of course, we're all still waiting for the next chapter so we'll see how this plays out.
Feb 7, 2021 9:20 PM

Oct 2013
Just when I thought that Marleyans might be able to become if not friends, then at least allies with Marleyan Eldians, they appear to not change at all, sadly. That speech from chapter 134 sounded really good and fair, but some things are easier to be told than to be actually done, sadly. But hey, there are 3 chapters left. Maybe something good will happen and they won't start killing each other before The Rumbling makes it to Fort Salt. ;p

About this chapter, it was good, I think that it was better than the previous one. It had far more less weird moments and the humor was slightly toned up (I even smirked after hearing that talk about pig and okapi, lol).

It was good to see some panels showing the battlefield from Falco's perspective, I mean from the perspective of a giant bird-like titan soaring in the sky. ;-)
His diving in Eren's direction looked great, especially with those Warhammer Titans from the past shooting arrows or throwing spears. I'm glad that no projectile hit neither Falco nor any of his friends.

I'm worried that those panels with Levi were something known as "death flag" for him. Not that Levi dying before the series end is not possible. He had a lot of luck to survive after experiencing a thunder spear in action in the first place, and he even barely survived being eaten by a titan on the Founding Titan's body, but still... I think we might see him sacrificing himself somehow in the next chapter or in chapter 138. Of course I would love to see him surviving, but it doesn't look like he will, sadly.

The last panels were really interesting. Armin was devoured, but did not die. He went to Paths Realm instead. I wonder what is gonna happen, especially when Zeke is still there as well. Maybe instead of building that small sand mound he will ally with Armin to stop Eren and Ymir somehow, haha.

I just don't want this series to end by having a generic ending of "talk no jutsu" doing the work in defeating the final opponent. It would be quite mediocre ending for such phenomenal series filled with many surprises, secrets and references to various cultures of the real world.
✨Saint Seiya Club🌠
Feb 9, 2021 4:38 PM
Aug 2013
DriveTG said:
cAbaddon said:
You know I seriously feel that the biggest mistake of Isayama was making post-basement Eren so amazing that almost everyone wants him to win, it’s like a better done Light.

Everyone? Am I the only one who wants to see Eren die at the hands of Reiner or Armin?

No way. I want Eren to die too. It boggles my mind that people really side with Eren's intentions of mass genocide.
Mar 16, 2021 3:30 PM

Mar 2012
My heart was all over the fucking place for PIECK.

I used to hate her during the return arc, but damn, what can I say. This is one of the most thrilling chapters as far as action goes. I love how this chapter reflects what people think. Yeah I did think she was only useful for recon and logistics but it makes sense that she can summon the titan so often with her endurance. Such clever ideas...

I was kind of shocked at their ability to take out these titans, but I never realized this: we have a combination of titans and flying humans working together. It's such a formidable combo.... with Mikasa's skill and Annie's titan martial arts.... yeah makes total sense.

End Zionazism
Mar 18, 2021 12:15 AM

Mar 2019
Hope they don't cheap out on Pieck attacking Titans in the anime.

So I can look for the next two chapters or not. Idk. TBC.
Apr 11, 2021 4:16 AM

Jun 2019
Zeke: Hello, Eren's friend. Good to see you here. Shit's going down.
May 24, 2021 4:23 AM

May 2020
They make a good fight. But Armin swallowed into Ymir's world
Sep 6, 2021 12:19 AM

Oct 2010
you're telling me that ymir can summon an army of shifters to fight against some random soldiers but she can't make one of them to remove the explosives from eren's neck. Well, snk had many retarded moments, this is nothing new and now it appears that ymir made a mistake with armin, it would have been better to leave him outside of PATHS, now he can go full talk-no-jutsu against eren, this is just like swallowing poison when you have the upper hand against your enemies.
the eldians should just kill off all marleyans, screw them.
Dec 30, 2021 2:55 AM

Jul 2021
Yo I didn't know that Falco's titan can turn into a bird! I already can predict Mikasa's emotion if she kills Eren but glad that Annie was able to make her step up her own game ad the battlefield seems to be in a mess but glad they have a plan to save Armin and nice how Armin meet Zeke, want to see how this interaction goes.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 19, 2022 10:32 AM
Sep 2020
5+/5,fantastic chapter,much much better

This chapter fixed the issues of the previous chapter ,lesser plot armour,and more mysterious elements,where AOT is actually good at .The action panels are way better done than the previous chapter that was bad.The next chapter will probably be the darkest and best chapter in AOT and it will connect all plot threads magnificently.
Another doubt this chapter clarified and that is the existence of given up YELENA, that is actually funny

we have titans who can do archery , it is as if isayama wants to go all out with this

The most interesting part about this chapter is the meeting of Zeke and Armin
Really well done chapter ,and i also see that this chapter is a set up to explain the Worm creature and also the result of titanization of the eldians that came out of eren ,so we are finally getting answers.

Too many twists and turns of events ,no wonder the hype for this resulted in a slightly disappointing ending as this chapter forces you you think about multiple theories.
Mack_YeagerApr 19, 2022 11:52 AM
Oct 22, 2023 7:05 AM
Oct 2018
kkkkkkk, luta foda porem o rumo da historia decepcionante....
May 21, 9:34 PM

Nov 2015
Danae said:
Pieck was amazing, transforming so many times while fighting all those titans.

no! that was nonsensical, she shouldn't be able to trans and de transform so many times 😩
hinako49 said:
and those Marleyan soldiers idiots...da hell are they still acting like dicks when previous chapters they literally broadcast the speech to let go of the hatred? geez i rather they get trampled instead of those innocent citizens....

not that innocent you know, they can transform anytime now into giants man eaters plus they also were holding rifles.
ishowhatred said:
Eldia,Marley,They all selfish,they all the same.-Annie leondhart

whoa, nice quote, actually it's too cool to be coming from her 😕
Berry-VodkaMay 24, 2:17 PM

💢

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 137 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Feb 8, 2021

853 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 9:57 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 52 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

FastnessofWheels - Dec 5, 2013

187 by KcmcPro »»
Jun 10, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 27 Discussion

SixFlags - Nov 9, 2011

29 by KcmcPro »»
Jun 10, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1872 by therealnagora »»
Jun 8, 1:43 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 82 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

keragamming - Jun 6, 2016

290 by CutieAnshin »»
Jun 7, 5:54 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.