Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 31, 2020 3:35 PM

Nov 2013
while we lost a few of the funny guys, i'm glad all the girls were still there at the end, got me worried there for some episodes lol

Miyako best girl <3 damn she could easily be my favorite of the year (but there's too many to choose from so i'll pass haha)
she really reminds me of Kokoro from Bandori, even her voice sounds the same, both are super happy go lucky and i like them <3

all the girls were cute/fun tho
the yuri vibes + fanservice were not bad either, tyvm :v

the 3 guys, the commander, and ofc the plane boss, were all great fun, and even the 3 older guys from ep11 "i never knew i could feel this excited on a day i can die"

being a war anime, ofc there's some sad moments too ... rip all those guys and the big sister squad

all songs were pretty good, i need to go listen to Claudia's song :D
(quick edit, i was actually listening to this song while the fireworks for new year were going on the background haha)

Odin was kinda annoying tho, but i guess Gods sometimes don't accept their failures, even humans are the same

overall i'll go with 7
winddevil1Dec 31, 2020 4:10 PM
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Jan 1, 2021 10:11 PM

Mar 2009
Bruh. This Fall season of anime sure did love killing off characters. Must be a new record for character deaths in a single season. Please stop making me sad, anime. Thanks.

This show was okay. Sonoka was best girl!
Jan 2, 2021 4:05 AM

May 2009
Really meh and boring. 5/10 only thanks to some fanservice.
Jan 2, 2021 7:03 AM

Jul 2017
This anime only has 11 episodes because episode 4 doesn't exist, it's absolute shit and so out of place. With that out of the way, this was one of the worst shows I've seen this season. I'll say, the first episode surprised me, being a 50 min ep, and it was actually good, and so i thought we'd have a pretty decent story out of this. How wrong i was. The show died after that episode, and the Norse Mithology stuff mixed with military was just so underwhelming and the story was not the best as well. It turned out to be a show that didn't know what it wanted to do, but this is just my personal opinion. And then it had some emotional moments here and there regarding characters that i didn't even care about, so it had no impact on me whatsoever.

4/10 big meh
Jan 4, 2021 10:03 AM
Oct 2017
it's a shame that the 3 who form the Guignols commando did not survive the battles
They were excellent
Jan 12, 2021 4:20 PM

Mar 2020
WaterLord said:
This anime only has 11 episodes because episode 4 doesn't exist, it's absolute shit and so out of place. With that out of the way, this was one of the worst shows I've seen this season. I'll say, the first episode surprised me, being a 50 min ep, and it was actually good, and so i thought we'd have a pretty decent story out of this. How wrong i was. The show died after that episode, and the Norse Mithology stuff mixed with military was just so underwhelming and the story was not the best as well. It turned out to be a show that didn't know what it wanted to do, but this is just my personal opinion. And then it had some emotional moments here and there regarding characters that i didn't even care about, so it had no impact on me whatsoever.

4/10 big meh

I agree the fanservice ep was cringe but overall I think it's better than 4/10

Btw between this and strike witches s3 which would you prefer?
Jan 12, 2021 5:13 PM

Jul 2017
KuroNekoAlchemy said:
WaterLord said:

4/10 big meh

I agree the fanservice ep was cringe but overall I think it's better than 4/10

Btw between this and strike witches s3 which would you prefer?
Tbh i personally prefer Strike Witches 3 by a mile xd
Jan 16, 2021 5:17 PM

Mar 2008
Really liked this show, had a cast of cute main characters with fun personalities. Would have liked for the musclebros to have made it, but they went down doing what they love, protecting their girls. 9/10 from me. Overall enjoyed it.
Jan 16, 2021 7:20 PM

Apr 2011
That was a good ending.

Love the aerial battle scenes. The girls fighting Odin was good. Miko just suddenly attack while Azu kept Odin busy was nice. Kinda felt bad for Odin. Claudia has Odin's blood? Could this means she's actually a Goddess?

Also that fanservice. They manage to stick it in this finale.

While I'm happy that all the girls survived, I felt very sad the baka trio died, but they died to protect the girls.

It was a fun anime. Was gonna watch just one episode today but ended up watching one episode after another, wanting to know what happens next. Flag deaths and death of side characters made me feel tense and worried about the lives of the main girls. It made the anime feel that there is a threat to their lives.

Good development for the girls. I like all of them and I think they're unique to each other. Thought I'm liking Sonoka because she's so cute and has big boobs. Her development was nice. Felt bad how she lost her big sis. She nearly lost her last time, but this time was unfortunate.

The were kinda hope that Sakura, Lilya, and Amatsuka would actually be alive. But that's just wishful thinking.

It was a good anime. 8/10
Jan 29, 2021 5:39 AM

Oct 2008
i have to say, Hanamori Yumiri's shouting was very impressive!
RIP to the three old geezers!
5/5.
7/10.

Feb 3, 2021 8:53 AM

Nov 2019
At first this felt like Daisan Hikou Shoujotai by way of Toji no Miko. Yet by the end it came across much like Ange Vierge... right down to the oddly frequent group bathing scenes.

It's strange; enjoyable in small bursts yet not so much as a whole. Technically impressive, yet thematically scattershot.
Feb 21, 2021 10:11 AM

Jul 2015
They really did just killed off the three best characters and replaced them by three new dudes...
I wonder why Valkyries don't use modern jet fighters, why Odin is an angsty little boy and if it wouldn't have been better if Odin turned out to be Loki who is tricking humanity for some nefarious reasons. Plot was weak but animation in some scenes and comedy was pretty good (especially ep 4).

Jun 15, 2021 1:42 AM

Feb 2020
Nice and emotional finale.

Overall, this was a pretty good show. The animation and battle scenes were great.

RIP Shield Squadron. :(

SerafosDec 12, 2023 4:48 AM
Mar 15, 2022 2:00 AM

May 2020
A-1 pictures never disappoint me in that animation girls and other stuff. I just feel they put a girls in a wrong story. This is kinda sad for me. Overall it was a good and enjoyable story. Love the girls and how they fight. Amazing, I will miss those girl. Memorable for three squadron who stay with Miyako, they are really did a great job. F to pay respect.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Senyoku no Sigrdrifa Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2020

119 by Flores2412 »»
Jul 31, 2023 11:37 PM

Poll: » Senyoku no Sigrdrifa Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2020

36 by Gamer715fto »»
May 28, 2023 12:04 PM

Poll: » Senyoku no Sigrdrifa Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2020

67 by Lolicon »»
Apr 27, 2023 7:11 PM

» To remind you about this show, close-up faces SS here~

sharosharo - Mar 15, 2022

2 by sharosharo »»
Mar 15, 2022 6:57 AM

Poll: » Senyoku no Sigrdrifa Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2020

29 by sharosharo »»
Mar 15, 2022 1:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.