Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 24, 2019 3:41 AM

Apr 2009
Woot, here we go! This is what I was expecting, young and reckless shounen heroes!

Looks like Aisha really did destroy the first Killing Stone to save Haruhime last time, in which she was half-beaten to death by Phryne and subsequently charmed by Ishtar to be compliant.

Run, Ishtar, run! The war with Freya you wanted so much is here and you'll be caught with your panties down. Oh well, fight naked if you have too! LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 29, 2019 12:17 AM

Dec 2013
As expected Bell and Mikoto are saving Haruhime.

Mikoto was surpringly cool in this episode.

Freya familia will probably eventually save the day.
Sep 30, 2019 9:03 PM

May 2012
Damn that ending! Really getting good and I'm really looking forwards to see what will happen next.
Oct 4, 2019 12:01 PM

Jul 2016
Of course Bell would have another OP ability to prevent him from being affected by Ishtar's charm... I guess it will be the same in Freya's case then.

This whole issue with Haruhime not wanting to be saved because she's impure is so poorly portrayed it's almost painful to watch. Honestly, it's surprising how this season can be even worse than the previous one which was already quite bad.
Oct 12, 2019 11:21 AM

Mar 2015
Wow that cliffhanger! Bell's reaction to Ishtar's naked body was disappointing! As if!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 13, 2019 7:39 AM

Jul 2013
Dude I just don't buy into this drama anymore. To me it's all stupid.
Oct 24, 2019 1:26 AM

Feb 2014
Why does this little shit yell the name of his power every single time? Could these fucking shounen protagonists stop doing that? Unlike everyone else, he can cast his magic without saying the spell out loud. So stfu and just cast it, it looks way "cooler" that way. Imagine if Spider-man yelled "SpIdEr weBbO" every time he squirted out his spider web to swing from building to building.

And of course he managed to resist her charm because has yet another magical ability, that allows him to do things that ordinary people can't. And these are supposed to be the kind of characters that children (or anyone else) are meant to look up to. I thought he managed to resist her charm because he was that determined and committed to his familia and doing this "mission". But nope, just throw in another bullshit ability.

Also, pretty convenient how Mikoto walked off the building for no good reason, just so she can shout his name dramatically.
Nov 13, 2019 3:51 PM

Sep 2012
SouthRzVa said:
Of course Bell would have another OP ability to prevent him from being affected by Ishtar's charm... I guess it will be the same in Freya's case then.

This whole issue with Haruhime not wanting to be saved because she's impure is so poorly portrayed it's almost painful to watch. Honestly, it's surprising how this season can be even worse than the previous one which was already quite bad.

its the same abbility he gained for falling in love for aisa sword girl it has more then 1effect or gains new effect for lvling up
Jan 14, 2020 2:37 PM
Apr 2016
Oh damn, of course he held back and didn't look! How nice.
May 20, 2020 2:59 AM

Aug 2017
Way too much fuss to save one dirty fox hooker.

If Bell were a real man he would have laid the pipe on hot Ishtar. Wimp.
Aug 7, 2020 3:49 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
One of the worst episodes so far, simply, SHITTY execution, the animation just felt soo lazy... Bell is an lvl3 adventure already, yet you can't see much difference on his movement or actions, just pure laziness, not only for him but other characters too, overall.

I was laughing for a good chunk of the episode, stuff like Mikoto getting wounded and falling the bridge, the animation just felt too unrealistic and lacking... this is an anime, how are people going to take things seriously and immersed in what they are seeing when there such poor animation and just a lack of good execution of many of the dramatic scenes, that grounded the readers in the source material, and needed to be executed much better than what this episode was all about.

Hope they deliver way more with S3.

PrimeX said:
Dude I just don't buy into this drama anymore. To me it's all stupid.

That is because they are doing a very poor job with selling you to it, good execution goes a long way to make you believe in what you are seeing and make you care for it, feel invested, no way you can with such a lazy adaptation, like this episode, was.
Sep 20, 2020 12:41 PM

Jan 2009
the killing stone is destroyed now the ritual failed big time

so Haruhime is saved eh

but damn the animation is so poor lol wtf

i agree with Ishtar that prostitution is not shameful too lol as long as you are fine with it though
Sep 29, 2020 10:21 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Its hard to knew what was goin on in the backgrounds. But, one sure, my boy Bell kun succeeded to saved his new harem member! Yeah! As expected!

But the real deal was after it, ofc. Ishtar's family members would not let him and Haruhime escaped. Then the great war might happen again, since Freya's Familia kinda creeping them outside the place and Ishtar's homebase, while Hestia and the gangs on the way to the center of Ishtar's homebase too. Now, everything gonna be convoluted again, together with the new skill of Bell, that somehow newly added into my mind! Oh, man, whatever happened. Let just see the next episode!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 15, 2020 12:02 AM

Feb 2019
I knew Bell would come through with this. I'm really glad Makoto and Bell were true to their feelings, but I'm fearing the repercussions of this. Hopefully the Freya familia will step in to crush Ishtar before Hestia gets destroyed for this. Haruhime better get a happy ending. That poor girl deserves it.

Hestia is best-ia.
Nov 15, 2020 1:09 AM

Sep 2018
It goes great with the action, even if at the beginning the script shows something that tastes of deja vu, with the protagonist who throws himself into the fray and only afterwards reflects on the danger that his allies run, a very abused situation, but which can give rise to growth on the part of Bell's character. The narrative is quite engaging not only for the so much action and the fighting already in place, but also for the implicit consequences that are already evident with the entry of new characters and others hidden, the final part is adrenaline, even if the quality of drawings and animations is only sufficient during the fights. Excellent OST which makes what you see during the episode even more engaging.
Dec 8, 2020 9:09 AM

Aug 2017
Why do they allow a random and weak member of the Ishtar's family to kill Haruhime? Why do Aisha and Phryne stare there? Why was Bell never able to get caught again by that guy who is supposedly more powerful than him?

2/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 26, 2021 12:35 PM

Apr 2013
Wait, why was Bell immune to Ishtar's seduction? Was that a secret I had forgotten about? Been too long since season 1 I guess.
Apr 14, 2022 7:31 PM

May 2020
For how long we've to endure this melodramatic plot. It's getting tougher and tougher now passing through each episode.
Jun 29, 2022 1:31 AM

Jan 2020
Bell finally does something.

"Why'd you take off your clothes?!" Bell, please, you're the MC. Try and keep up with your own story.

I can't see the last 3 episodes saving this season.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jan 8, 2023 2:46 AM

Dec 2012
lol at Hestia worried about Bell's chastity.
Bell's hand lights up.
He's going to save Haruhime.
Bell attacks.
Aisha did the pose.
Ishtar appears.
Tammuz grabs Bell. He's lv 4.
Ishtar drops her clothes.
Hestia's a virgin?

The one true goddess is still pure? Let's go!!!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 27, 2023 12:49 PM

Nov 2010
For me, it doesn't matter if Haruhime has already slept with a hundred guys or more. As long as she looks pretty, she can still be my heroine! But, of course, it's a bonus if her pussy doesn't look like roast beef after all that pounding.
May 31, 2023 9:24 AM

Oct 2019
Quite a cliffhanger ending. The Killing Stone is shattered and Haruhime-chan is safe I hope. But what about Mikoto-chan?
Jun 20, 2023 8:21 PM
May 2020
Bell has such a strong will to resist a goddess--oh, that is why he drank that potion!
Jun 20, 2023 8:23 PM
May 2020
ghtyujkkpkohkjb said:
Where the f*ck is my RPG-Comedy with a touch of romance? What is this retarded Martie Sue drama shit?
You clearly don't understand what this show is then.
Jul 29, 2023 9:25 PM
Nov 2022
Corre Bell te quieren tronar el calzon!
Jan 31, 9:04 PM

Nov 2009
Bell being resistant to Ishtar's Charm...

That explains how Bell has barely any reactions to all the other girls trying to seduce him, LOL.

All his reactions is from himself thinking he's reacting, but it's not his true reactions.

Also... hopefully that Toadgirl dies at the end... maybe it'll cure my PTSD.

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 25, 2:52 AM
Dec 2022
Bell will try to rescue Haruhime for sure.
Sep 25, 10:33 AM
Jun 2012
It was good to see her have emotions.

Also the production quality is good.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2019

192 by waldy713 »»
Sep 25, 12:20 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2019

123 by waldy713 »»
Sep 25, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

170 by waldy713 »»
Sep 25, 10:37 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2019

141 by waldy713 »»
Sep 19, 12:58 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2019

183 by Darkzepheran »»
Aug 18, 2:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.