Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
Jul 3, 2016 2:04 PM

Feb 2014
The ending was extremely disappointing. I was hoping for some action but never really happened. Mayoiga, I cheered and defended you these past five episodes but I can't do it anymore. All you have given us is weird illusions, nonsensical plot devices, boring characters and a lame ending. I have to agree with everyone on here, this anime is not very good.

I give it a solid 6.8/10.
Cartoons and anime is my reality.
Jul 3, 2016 6:17 PM

Jun 2013
Well it was bad. But it could've been worse considering the writer is none other than the infamous Mari Okada. Initially, I thought this could turn out to be as amazing as Higurashi but it was disappointing. Honestly, there was hardly anything psychological, thriller, or suspense-like about this show rather they were trying make it into a comedy. The story and setting was kinda good but the bad writing ruined it. I truly failed to understand as to what they achieved out of all this and stopped caring towards the end. The characters were so bland and generic. And knowing Mari Okada, I expected the male protagonist of being love-struck and brain dead. Even Masaki's characterisation was quite bad. Their interactions were so superficial and cringy.
4/10
I-JitsuJul 6, 2016 10:22 AM
Jul 5, 2016 6:45 AM
Jun 2016
so that was a whole load of nothingness.
Jul 5, 2016 2:34 PM

Mar 2016
COMEDY OF THE YEAR. The whole anime was like a giant joke. Instead of Mayoiga, it's title should have been Mari Okada's Meaning of Life. I can't wait a Hollywood addaption starrig Adam Sandler and Morgan Freeman as Nanaki.
Jul 5, 2016 7:36 PM

Oct 2008
This is what you call a true trainwreck!
At least Mitsumune's new Nanaki was cute and a-gore-able!
Escapism, one of the common problems of the 1/3 of the characters who stayed behind!
3/5
5/10.

Jul 6, 2016 6:43 AM
Mar 2014
ButtSlapper said:
so...wheres yottsun?

you can see him on the last secs
Jul 6, 2016 6:58 PM

Apr 2012
they didnt explain that human like foot print that they thought was a bear or those claw marks in the tree with blood on them guess we just have 2 assume they where monsters befor n thats that
Jul 10, 2016 7:40 AM

Apr 2014
I think thats one of the things they assume people will forget about or they think is irreverent. Prior villagers Nanaki?
---------My Profile------------
Jul 10, 2016 10:54 PM

Jul 2010
Such a lame anime.

The cast is by far the worst part of the entire thing. The mystery and plot itself is not that bad an idea, but good god, outside of maybe one character (Nanko,) I couldn't stand these people.

Mitsumune and Masaki were boring, and I didn't care whether they lived or not. The rest of the cast were just so useless and stupid. They tell us the backstory of a few of them but in the end those characters went nowhere. They learn nothing, and none of their problems are really resolved. Lovepon, for instance, is the same character from when she first showed up to when she leaves, and she, like probably half the cast, will most likely be in jail afterwards. I was at least hoping that she'd die in a hilarious fashion after going completely bonkers. We learn that Nyanta was horribly bullied and that Jigoku had silicon implants to make him taller, but again, they did nothing with them. They just ended up lazing around the house with everyone else that they didn't know what to do with. Lion does nothing, despite seeming like she'd be a major character, Maimai just became a complaining, spiteful bitch, and Valkana does nothing but scream at people and be angry all the time. Most of the anime really is just everyone hating, insulting, and being all-around terrible people to one another, so it's hard to sympathize with anyone.

This anime desperately needed more chaos and carnage, something like Another, which this anime kinda reminded me of, shame as it's the same director. If this anime was gonna suck, I wanted it to at least give me that level of schlock and violence, then I might've been entertained. It's one of the things I think Tsutomu Mizushima does best, but I was irritated for most parts and bored for others.There was a few moments midway through that showed promise, where it was almost genuinely creepy, and you can see some potential for a full-on horror series, but it's quickly squandered by laughable CGI monsters. The big monster at the end probably gave me the biggest laugh I had in a while. The ending itself, though, was so safe, boring, and tension-less, and I didn't even have the satisfaction of seeing these awful characters die in horrible ways like I've been waiting for. If they're under the impression that I've grown to care for these people, they're sorely mistaken.

As for this being the "comedy of the year," the CGI monsters were funny, and I get a laugh at seeing people's reaction here, but other than that, I was greatly annoyed with this anime.
KillerTune12Jul 11, 2016 2:32 AM
Jul 11, 2016 4:18 PM
Jul 2018
I think Mikage's face at the beginning summarizes how I feel about this production overall

yep, 4/10.

waste of animation, character design, voice actors, and resources overall.
removed-userJul 11, 2016 6:10 PM
Jul 14, 2016 1:57 PM

Aug 2014
I will not give a long comment to the ending of this series. Just want to say it's very disappointing.
Jul 16, 2016 1:41 PM

Jun 2010
Ooookay, stupid ending. Now I'm just thinking what will happen to everyone and why were they able to leave just like that..
Masaki x Reiji was kinda sad tho. And yeah, I found him very sexy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 19, 2016 9:21 PM

Jan 2016
I liked this anime for the most part. At times it was all over the place and I was like WTF. But it kept me wanting to see what would happen next. With that being said, I am EXTREMELY disappointed in the ending. I wish more would've happened besides most of the group finally leaving and some still not dealing with their past and choosing to stay. And I would've liked to see some of the other character's nanaki. Overall, the series was ok I guess
Jul 28, 2016 4:11 AM

Oct 2008
*The anime studio half a hour after starting the production of this series

Jul 28, 2016 5:12 PM

Apr 2015
ertzu666 said:
I don't get the statistics. Score: 5.87? What? Seriously? I waited the moment when the anime turns into sh*t. It isn't.
Really good anime with great psychological message.
9/10

Yeah, it's funny that tokyo ghoul - which was a free-for-all deathmatch anime, with pointless trap characters and hentai yaoi guys- with the most uninteresting story ever, has a 7,5-8 point rating, and Mayoiga has 5.87, because no one died in a bloody way. Maybe Mayoiga isn't for 13 year old boys, like tokyo ghoul. This anime deserve way more points. Just because it's not a blood-orgy, that doesn't mean it's bad. It was interesting, and had good-twists.
9/10 for me too.
Jul 29, 2016 12:21 PM

Apr 2014
God.. They could of just killed everybody, that would be more entertaining than this bs.. =_=
Jul 29, 2016 11:21 PM

May 2012
A strange and rather generic/plain ending to this rather wack anime... didn't really enjoy it but well at least I've finished it!
Jul 31, 2016 8:58 PM
Mar 2011
This anime felt life Silent Hill for the first half... you know, the personal hell thing?
And then the last few episodes happened.
They still felt like Silent Hill...
...the Dog Ending part.
It could be worse, it could be raining... oh wait.
Aug 25, 2016 7:03 AM

Jan 2012
the first few episodes showeds great promise... really thought we were getting a Higurashi type anime... or at least an intense psychological thriller, but then it just fllopped into a bit of a mess, I ended up finishing more for morbid curiosity and it ended up being quite funny with how insane it had all become..... such a shame, really gutted

5/10
Aug 28, 2016 6:56 PM
Aug 2016
Due to my inexperience with anime and TV shows in general, I'd actually have to say that this was a kinda good show. Had some feeling to it, and had some character development... even though it was at the end.
Aug 30, 2016 12:40 PM

Dec 2009
In a way they ended the series better than I initially expected, but it was still rushed and a bit questionable.

First off, it was way too convenient how the characters that got focused on had to go through this long journey to accept their trauma, but in the last few minutes the rest of the group goes 'fuck it, I'll go back' and they just can, no problem. Somehow they just accepted their Nanaki on the spot and thus didn't get attacked when they left. And for all we know, the people that stayed in the village still degenerated away in the end, because we as viewers have absolutely no way to know if Koharun can actually do anything about it with her so-called research.

I assume that the entire flashback about Masaki going to Nanaki Village together was fabricated by her, but it was an actual fact that she was reported as missing for a while, right? So where was she all this time, and where?

Didn't really get why Mitsumune went back later than Masaki. When she vanished, wasn't his mission basically complete?

Also, not that it really matters a lot, but why did the couple Pii-tan and Manbe start disliking each other in the end? First I thought it was simply due to the effect that the village had on their psyche, but it just stayed like that, even in the bus where they weren't sitting next to each other. Did I miss something?

In the end it's kinda funny how everyone just forgave and forgot about the fact that some tried to kill each other, plot against another, kidnap one another etc. and Lovepon even has the freaking guts to joke about her execution phrase in the very end. Just wow.

It's not a VERY bad series to me, but there was so much eye-rolling when I watched this due to dumb interactions between characters and unrealistic developments, that I just have to give this a 5. It tried to do something original at least, but it kind of fell apart once it became apparent that the actual mystery was kinda lame with the characters constantly joking and having casual banter during what would otherwise be considered serious situations. It was also unfortunate that they chose to give zero development or background to some characters, which meant that some remain as unknown as they did at the start of the series. Farewell Soy Latte, I hardly knew ya.
Sep 10, 2016 11:57 PM

Jan 2012
wow, pure garbage. Was struggling to end this show once and for all and that's it in the end?? Was that even an ending? some of them still wanted to stay in nanakimura.

wasted my time. 1/10
Sep 13, 2016 8:50 AM

May 2008
Execute this show! Need moar executions/10
CCL_SamaSep 13, 2016 8:54 AM
Sep 16, 2016 8:58 AM

Sep 2015
The anime got bad after 3 or 4 episode... well whatever.
Sep 20, 2016 5:36 AM

Jul 2014
2/10

Gets a bonus point for doing the hippopotamus song at the end again
Oct 22, 2016 4:57 AM
Aug 2016
Well for me it was pretty good...
Firstly i loved how the creators builded the tension and at times i thought everything was going to explode. It was an amazing feeling. Btw loved the backstories of the characters, they were interesting and gave insperation for my own creativity (especialy hayatos and mitsumunes). P.S loved the art and the image of the Nanaki village ( so abandoned and lonely I love that kind of places)

In the other hand: the end lacked sth big time. Also like a lot of people said, annoing characters ( and nobody died i was so hoping for it).

A calm end but expected sth more
The anime is not half bad I had fun watching though....
Nov 6, 2016 1:45 AM

Jul 2008
The guy who wrote this story must have been on drugs
Dec 5, 2016 11:49 AM

Aug 2014
So many great quotes in this finale and most of them are on much of a whiteknighting dumbass Mitsumune is :

Best girl Nanko hugging second best girl Lion was kinda sweet, although Maimai almost ruined that scene.

This show was a disaster from start to finish. The people that worked on this deserves a speedy execution, as Lovepon would say.
2/10
KashKetchumJan 7, 2017 6:00 AM
Dec 18, 2016 10:09 AM

Jun 2013
Great concept, but it went through too many genre changes (mystery thriller, psychological thriller, melodrama/healing) and had far too big a cast for its run time that it pretty much had to fall flat in the end. A little disappointing, because I was hoping it would keep up the mystery thriller vibe. I appreciate that this show tried a lot of new things and took risks though, and it did have some touching moments.

It also managed to keep the M Night Shyamalan twists coming right up until then end.
Dec 20, 2016 8:53 AM

Jun 2015
It had the don't mess with me kind of ending
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Dec 30, 2016 10:02 AM

Jul 2013
I miss this show so much.
Jul 18, 2017 9:17 AM

Feb 2008
amateur said:
*The anime studio half a hour after starting the production of this series

Pretty much.

I kinda sorta liked the first 1-2 episodes, but it kept getting worse and worse, there was nothing at all to redeem this messy trainwreck.
2/10 for absolute garbage.

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Jul 22, 2017 9:14 AM

Sep 2016
People calling this bad yet I had a great time laughing every episode.
8/10

🔥You're looking at someone🔥

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥You have my permission to🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Jul 31, 2017 12:28 AM

Dec 2012
WTF!
LMAO at Lovepon.
lol at Mikage.
LMAO at Lovepon saying a-gore-able.]
Kono bicchi.
lol at Koharun.
Koharu is his daughter.
Hayato became one with his Nanaki.
lol at Masaki seeing Reiji.
Dat reveal.
Dat new Nanaki.
No, Naana. Don't agree with Jack.
Nettaiya wants to stay? No!
Maimai and Naana are leaving. Yes!
Oh snap. Piitan and Manbe are separated. They're so far from each other. I'm going to add Piitan to my harem now.
Nettaiya is staying. No! My harem has lost a piece. This pains my heart.
Dat song.
Dat last execute.

That was the end of Mayoiga. I enjoyed it. I hope Valkana dies. No way you disrespect my waifu and get way with it. I'll miss Maimai, Naana, and Nettaiya. They are so perfect.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 5, 2017 11:03 AM
Oct 2016
That sure was a thing. The mystery was fun, the characters were fun, the animation was great. That ending was awful but atleast we got the hippopotamus song, so that's ...good?
I think this works good enough as a signature.
Nov 5, 2017 10:34 AM

Jan 2010
Imagine a story beginning in the spring season about an aged man who was driving a bunch of young rowdy people to a cult-like place to "restart life." But, after an accident occurring due to the driver arguing with the others, the driver ends up getting lost in a mysterious village alone and without any ability to contact anyone in the outside world. The others survived the accident, but would eventually give up trying to find him and head back to the city. From there, the man explores the village, trying to gather as much resources and information as he can about the place, but notices the strange growlings every time he tries to goes too far out. As such, it becomes an ominous story where he lives in relative peace within the abandoned village, as he's unable to travel any further in fear of being attacked.

Eventually as summer comes, he begins to reflects on his life, where he thinks back to his wife and daughter whom had left him, the harsh thanklessness of his work, and his low social and economic standings, thinking he's better off living alone in this village than ever returning to the real world. However, as his anxieties lessen over time, so do the growlings in the village outskirts. Instead, they were replaced by apparitions walking around the village. Were they his hallucinations? Were they a supernatural force? Eventually, they would begin to take recognizable forms, and the man would recognize them as people from his life.

Slowly, each one reminds him of his past traumas, and after arguing with each of them, he would eventually reconcile with each of them. During this, the scenes would transition into moments throughout his life, like a stage play where he would walk from scene to scene, speaking to different people in turn from childhood to his current aged state. He would eventually figure out that they were reflections in his mind, but he didn't mind. He would have pleasant conversations with them: his wife, his bosses, and various other figures in his past. They all wronged him, and he in turn wrong them back, and although he knew this, he never really accepted his own faults. Yet, in his conversations with his versions of these people, he found that answer within himself. After he made his peace with one figure, they would disappear one after another.

Then in the autumn, his daughter was the only one left. Ironically, although he loved her the most, he never had the chance to spend much time with her, so in his eyes, he never really understood how his daughter felt about him. She died relatively early in life due to an accident caused by him, so the only thing he saw in her was his own guilt. And he was aware of this, yet he couldn't really do or say anything. For some time afterwards, it would just be the father and the daughter's apparition going through the village, tending to various tasks in silence with the backdrop of various natural and rural scenes, refecting on the time they never had. The man somewhat enjoyed this time, but it also sad for him. His real daughter was not here, but in a grave which he could not visit while in the village. He could have left a while ago once the growls stopped, but he chose to stay. The monsters - his fears - that prevented him from rejoining society had long since left him, but he still had to deal with his last personal hurdle: his guilt over his daughter. But, in order to find closure, he would need to leave the village and visit her grave. By doing so however, it would mean he would have to leave the apparition and, thus, never be able to interact with his daughter again.

So, in the winter, he finally makes peace with his daughter's apparition and leaves the village. He eventually stumbles across a road and hitchhikes back to the city. There, he does research on the village and finds that it was only an urban legend - the myth of the Lost Village - for which the young rowdy crew he was driving were trying to find. He figured no one would believe his story, and while his life was still hard, he would slowly manage himself to at least being at peace with himself. The show would end with him visiting his daughter's grave on a day where winter began giving way to spring, where he would accidentally meet his divorced wife at the graveyard. They stare at each other for a moment, awkwardly exchange greetings, and agree to go out for coffee to talk about the old days.

===

I'm absurdly biased towards scenic and peaceful stories with heavy undertones, and I saw a potential for that in the driver's story in addition to a spin on the Silent Hill setup. Had this been, perhaps, an hour long OVA with a focus just on him or any other character, it might have been more interesting, if just for how it has greater depth instead of breadth in terms of how it explores its characters. Or, if the story is more about the village itself, then the show really handicapped itself by having to micromanage over 30 character within the span of 12 episodes. I don't dislike Mayoiga, but goodness gracious did it need help in the form of trimming and focusing.
Nov 25, 2017 8:25 PM

Oct 2011
welll I actually finished this in one sitting. guess it wasn't so bad. it's a perfectly perfect average anime imo... and boy do I love those (in their average way) xD the only thing I find upsetting is how the charas want to stay behind and muse over their fears.

summary of this: Another meets RDG and Natsume Yuujinchou

Dec 25, 2017 10:50 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
REALLY GREAT ANIME !!! I WOULD MISS IT !!!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Jan 1, 2018 5:12 PM

Dec 2015
Gaiking said:
REALLY GREAT ANIME !!! I WOULD MISS IT !!!
Gtfo of here. This anime was trash and you know it. This anime was garbage. I am more upset that I wasted my time on this. This shit got a 5? Wayy too high for this crap. This deserves a .68 and the .68 was for the characters. The MC was some dumb pussy. I'm talking about the side characters which was great. The heroin was a child, so I'll let her go. This shit is trash. I just wish MAL would delete this already. The only good episode was episode 1 where they had all the suspense then it just crashed, no pun intended. This shit is so trash that I an losing brain cells and fucking up on my grammar. I do not like this shit. I will sit here and drink 2 gallons of bleach then to watch this shit fest again. You call this anime? Who ever wrote this clearly must be autistic or an amateur writer that JUST picked up a pen when making this. Disgusting. Don't you dare in your life say this show was great. This shit is ass. I would leave my lover if I found out she was watching this shit. Kill me now. Kill. Me. Now. This show is just ugh.

I ship @Cewkie and @DarkZeroCalibur
Nov 11, 2018 9:18 AM

Nov 2016
felt like sledding. everything was tiptop at the start, then gravity took over, and finally exploded. i did get some fun lulz here and there though.
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
Jan 2, 2019 12:49 PM
Nov 2015
daze3x said:
Great ending to a fantastic mystery. i really loved the theme of this anime. I also appreciate that the ending didnt try to be too crazy. After the insanity that happened in the show, its nice how things ended more calmly. Still trying to decide whether this or high school fleet is my favorite anime that ended this season but there are still two more episodes of high school fleet.

Finally a positive review lol
I thought it was cool cause it made me think about stuff in my own life that I might be avoiding.
Maybe it sounds preachy but I think considering our own scars can lead to really positive changes in our lives.
Other than the "message" this wasn't by any means a great anime imo. 7/10 for the feels
Mar 6, 2019 7:41 AM

Mar 2008
Rather thought-provoking last few eps. It was an enjoyable ride, a good solid show.
Really appreciated the psychology aspect to this show, even with all the bold phantasm, all-inclusive supposition and at times almost 4th wall breaking character interaction between the supporting/background cast; the way how it felt so stilted, yet clearly deliberately so. Made it fun to watch.
Aaand last but not least, enjoyment of such absurd premise made possible by a well-enough-defined cast of characters.

Feeling a solid seven, for now. Might raise the score with time, but as the show probably isn't very re-watchable...I don't know. I usually prefer comedy that is more in your face and simplified, whereas here most of it was in the subtext.
Jun 12, 2019 4:31 PM
Jul 2018
And so it ends. We get an explanation for why Koharun set this all up. Hayato made peace with his fear of losing control over Mitsumune as a coping mechanism and left the village. Masaki made peace with the fact that Reiji was a figment of her imagination made to cope and so she also left the village. Mitsumune, after a lot of shit, developed and learned to live for himself.

Valkana essentially makes a compromise. He still doesn't want to go back to society but he wants to study with Koharun of the village ( the metaphor for people indulge in escapism) to get a better idea. He wants to get better which is nice.

Koharun can't get past her dad and wants to continue researching Nanaki. The person who set up the trip of escapism would have the hardest time making peace with it after all. She even went as far as to instigate Hayato so she'd have a reason to stay at Nanaki Village.

Funny how the loving couple dropped off their love. Pretty funny how that went.

All the other characters remained one-note but I think it's implied what will happen to some of them considering we got their backstories in episode 6. Still, it's disappointing.

Well, except Hyokestu and Jack. What a joke lol.

Essentially while some chose to remain at Nanaki to sort things out or because they couldn't move past, other characters chose to leave after receiving development. This anime is a frantic hair pulling exploration of escapism that had somewhat mixed results but something I appreciated.

At least this one tried to extend its exploration to a handful of characters as opposed to Haibane Renmei which left every character but Reki on the sideline. Rakka doesn't really count since she was bland and unexplored. Also no filler in this one.

In terms of craziness and how it explores its themes, it reminds me a lot of Giga. I liked this one better as it was less convoluted. It's not the end of the multiverse. It's a group of dysfunctional people facing their demons.

Appreciated the calm nature of the ending. People love bombastic endings so they consider it anti-climactic but all the mysteries and developments were finished. It seems like people just wanted this to be a slasher film which is sad.

People who said there was no character development must have been sleeping while watching. And the people calling the characters mentally challenged as a valid criticism must have forgotten that the characters came here because of their psychological scars. They must have said this a dozen times at least lol.
removed-userJun 12, 2019 4:36 PM
Jul 1, 2019 6:20 PM
Jun 2016
I actually really enjoyed this series and the mystery behind Nanaki. Yes, some of the CGI and monsters were absurd, but overall I liked the premise and the story line. I was a little disappointed with the ending as I would have liked to seen more of the characters embrace their issues rather than just the MC's. Probably would have been better if they made it into a longer series to handle all the characters. Overall, I give it a 7/10.
Sep 4, 2019 3:37 PM

Jun 2014
I can't believe this was funded as an original anime, this industry makes no sense sometimes. One of the biggest abominations I've seen in anime, the story was a disaster and this should have never existed.
:3
Nov 30, 2019 7:20 AM

Jul 2013
Hooray! Bus-kun to the rescue! He faced his Nanaki, aka his fear of dying in a village of idiots, and made it back to the real world!

This ending was way better than I expected. I like that some people stayed. They may one day decide to return, but as several of the characters said, "To each his own." Not everyone wants to face what they left behind.

I'm still shocked that no one died.

And the return of the Unlucky Hippopotamus song was a plus. Now featuring new and improved lyrics!

All in all, I'd say Mayoiga was a so-so watch: it was a big fat mess most of the time, unintentionally funny sometimes, had a lot of stupid and unlikable characters, but it managed to wrap it up in 12 episodes with a decent message and no cliffhangers.
towelgirl21Nov 30, 2019 7:24 AM
Jan 10, 2020 4:30 AM
Jun 2017
The idea was really good imo, but the execution is appaling... this could have been a very good anime...
Feb 6, 2021 11:21 PM

Oct 2019
my nanaki is escanor

nig
Jul 12, 2021 8:53 AM
Feb 2019
Such Wasted Potential, Could of been a very interesting anime But noo we get this hot mess with an Super anticlimax ending instead.

it never did a good job at characterization fornearlly all of the characters,but what do I expect with 30 characters and only 12 episodes

2/10 i'm happy its over
Jul 17, 2021 10:10 AM

Jan 2017
What a letdown! I was actually enjoying the show up to this point! So are they all going to rapidly age because it really seemed like they decided to just leave their nanakis there. The only one I could believe got over it was Maimai but it was just through talking so we didn't even get to see it. I would only expect the mc, his childhood friend, the bus driver, Misaki, and the rapper to make it out of there with no negative consequences.

I think if a big group was going to stay they should have made it so that they became so lethargic they died. It would be like they succumbed to the problems they chose to ignore, but instead the show is making them live peacefully. Lame. Why are they so afraid to kill off characters in this show? No one dies except for backstory!!!!

I really wanted to see what was up with the couple. I guess it was just that the family didn't want them together? I was hoping for them trying to split them up or something, but I guess we will never know. Them and the sexy girl didn't get a fleshed-out backstory like I wanted. Same with the detective. Was she only there to figure things out? We didn't figure out anything about her. Why did she want to leave her old life in the first place? The pinching her fat thing kinda grossed me out. I also hated how the couple just started arguing out of nowhere. It did not even build up she just started talking back to him randomly.

Some of these characters could have been combined. All these people with no backstory really leave me dissapointed.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

» 2 years later: what's so bad about this show?

XXXXXXXXXIII - Nov 15, 2018

16 by MeanEYE »»
Jan 15, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

394 by Yugesai »»
Jan 9, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

200 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 7, 2023 9:53 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 6, 2016

303 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:07 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2016

469 by Ratris_Decision »»
Nov 25, 2023 5:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.