Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Dec 30, 2018 11:08 AM
Apr 2016
LeonLanford said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

Considering the grave the girl was visiting, it could only belong to Yuito, as he was the one to impact her the most.

All friends have big impact on her, you can't just visit one friend and don't visit other. Anyway I don't care who's in the grave

Friendship is not the kind of impact I am telling you about... but as you wish.
Re:formed
Dec 30, 2018 11:13 AM
Jun 2015
The moment i saw P.A. Works and time travel i know there'll be a bittersweet feeling in this show.

I just can't, it's too cruel of them to make someone from the future love someone from the past. I can't even imagine how yuito spent his life without her nor can i imagine how hitomi would find another love/spend the days without yuito because even if they met later, i doubt they could be together.

Another thing is i wish P.A. Works would portrait the drama a bit better though. It feels like the usual stoic P.A. Works that we know recently. Not the P.A. Works that created nagiasu or hanairo from before. Might be just me though.

Oh well, it's pretty decent i guess.
Dec 30, 2018 4:58 PM

Aug 2018
Wow, what an episode! I'm kinda sad of the ending, but I think it's the better ending they could give to this anime. It's certainly one of the best anime I ever watched. The drama, the romance, the (almost) slice of life, everything was really well combined!
I must be one of the few with this opinion, but I really liked the characters of Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara, mainly the main ones (Hitomi, Kohaku and Yuito), I think they're really interesting, and realistic, one important aspect that characters should have.
The animation and the sound of this anime are superb!
As I said, I REALLY liked this anime, the only problem I have with it, it's the plot, in the middle it wasn't going anywhere, but certainly a beautiful story.
They let me a little confused about "the grave": is it Yuito's or Hitomi's Mother's? And if her mother died, she died from what? I don't remember them saying something about that (maybe suicide? If so, that makes Hitomi's story much more tragic)
For me, this is a 9/10 (better than Angel Beats! actually, but both are amazing works from P.A.Works)!
Dec 30, 2018 7:33 PM

Mar 2014
wat hitomi got color blindness because of kohaku's ass daughter. kohaku should think of any resolution to fix her future daughters' behavior, so the future would be changed as hitomi could avoid the family separation.
PA should focus on 2 seasons for their works. they really struggle to hold the pace of works in 1 season.
Dec 30, 2018 8:27 PM

Aug 2016
I like the endings that have a bit of reality and not always happiness but very confused was the paradoxes of the future.
Dec 30, 2018 8:50 PM
Jan 2016
Beautiful anime, really sad but really happy too. But I'm not satisfied, why? Because Hitomi didn't meet them in the futureeee, I really want Hitomi to meet the Magic Photography Drawing Art club old members....I want to know what kind of person they've become after 60 years...But yeah, the goal is to make Hitomi can see colors again and it's a success.
Dec 30, 2018 9:25 PM
Aug 2016
So who is Hitomi's parents? What happened to her friends? Are they old or dead?
I think the ending was ok but frustrating as well, cuz I hate it when the anime ended while there are a lot of questions have no answers!
Dec 30, 2018 9:39 PM
Dec 2018
Tringapore_98 said:
A 10/10 ending to a 10/10 anime. I cried when both Yuito and Hitomi were confessing their feelings to each other. The song made the tears worse. Anyone knows the name of the song?

And apparently Kohaku married the bookstore owner who knew? And Yuito is dead in the future rip :(.

Nagi Yanagi - Mimei no Kimi to Hakumei no Mahou
Just type "Irozuku ED" on youtube man
Dec 30, 2018 9:58 PM

Oct 2018
Good ending.I'm looking forward to more of PA works projects in the future.
Dec 30, 2018 11:40 PM
Jan 2014
Daniel_Naumov said:
Hegar said:

Picking on words and doing your best to sound superior, because there are people who don't like the show you feel obligated to defend. Well, with that many forum posts I guess that's what you live for.

Sorry if this comes off as condensing, just trying to fight the ignorance here. Like your friendly neighbourhood educated person. There is a definite difference between a "show" and a "series". This is a series, which I have not even watched. I actually came to read what ple... people thought on it, and was reading through that "review" when seeing this blatant violation of conceptuality. I understand, of course, for Americans everything is just an entertaining show they consume, but the world has quite many more dimensions than the average freeman seems to acknowledge.
No wait you were actually referring to me calling the triggered adolescents autistic. Well... I stand correct.

Sorry if this comes off as condensing, just wanting to point out you misjudgement. Dude's just giving his opinion about the show/series/entertaiment/art and you're calling him an angry underdeveloped person by nitpicking his choice of words? It's common in this community to get confused between the two words (I could be wrong here) and mistaking them doesn't justify you enough to insult him and look down on his review. Doesn't matter though, his 7/10 rating is still as solid as he may put it.

Also, people calling you in any insulting way (like triggered autistic, as you claimed) doesn't make what you say excusable or objectively correct at all, which gets even more ridiculous, since nobody even called you that way. "This is a series, which I have not even watched", but.. you seem to have, looking at your recent replies about Yuito's grave and that.

(The part where you bring up "Americans" out of context is pretty funny, ngl. You're quite a joke, aren't you)
Dec 31, 2018 3:38 AM
Apr 2016
Stop coming with ways to insult me already, it is as insulting as it can get. Free the thread.
(I posses an ultimate skill - reading comprehension. I read about the grave from this thread, and using another ultimate skill - deduction - pieced it together to figure out whose only grave it could have been)
Dec 31, 2018 12:50 PM

Mar 2012
I personally felt Iroduku to be considerably stronger than Glasslip in every way possible. At the end of the day, it's straightforwards and focused. The absence of chickens and 'fragments of the future' mean no one's going to come in and tell us that we're having trouble comprehending the show, or that we're evidently missing something because the show happened in the character's imagination. That's a big win.
BOOM HEADSHOT
Dec 31, 2018 4:30 PM

Dec 2008
If the grave Hitomi visits isn't Yuito's then who the fuck's is it? I really don't think it belongs to her mother-it has to be Yuito's given the context of the last episode. But this is a subtle nuanced show that packs a big emotional wallop.
Life Is Short But Intense.
Dec 31, 2018 5:56 PM

Sep 2011
zrdb said:
If the grave Hitomi visits isn't Yuito's then who the fuck's is it? I really don't think it belongs to her mother-it has to be Yuito's given the context of the last episode. But this is a subtle nuanced show that packs a big emotional wallop.

I can say with 99% confidence it is his grave. Given what happened I would think that he would have been around to have a word with Hitomi when she returned to the future. Even if the romance is totally gone and it is just a formality I would think that he would have visited her eventually. Ultimately he is nowhere to be found, and there are no remnants of his life other than the book.

---

Ultimately this series was a rollercoaster - not an emotional one, mind you. What it did right it did extremely well. What it did wrong drained a lot of the tension and excitement. It started really strong but went downhill as the focus dissipated and became just another mediocre series that couldn't call itself romance, magic, or slice of life. It became a poorly done drama.

In regards to episode 13 itself, it spent way too long on farewells and not enough time on the followup. The first half was boring and didn't really add any more impact that her departure already had. If anything it detracted from it and made me pull back and think "just get on with it". We then get to the latter part of the episode and have what could potentially be a powerful outro that feels rushed. The last scenes with Kohaku and Hitomi were really solid, but a lot of important questions are left unanswered.

Subjectively the most important, what of the rest of the gang? Well, as noted above we can assume that Yuito has passed. Others have drawn strong parallels that Hitomi's friends are the grandchildren of the other members of the club. How does Hitomi react to this? She seemed to smile while seeing them again, but I have to wonder.

When all is said and done, the story did have a clean-ish ending. It got from point A to point B (eventually). The series overall was above average and had what was for the most part an original concept that has rarely been explored before, but it did not do anything particularly memorable or outstanding.
Dec 31, 2018 7:40 PM
Nov 2017
This is a very satisfying end to a strong anime. To me, it is okay that Hitomi will not have her happily ever after with Izumi. Not every high school romance can last forever, and they both gained a lot from their time with each other.
Jan 1, 2019 3:04 AM

Jun 2017
SailorJenny95 said:
Rorek said:
Asagi&Shou and Kurumi&Chigusa Granddaughter

I’d like to think it’s true! Even if it’s not I’m going to assume it is!

Anyway I loved this show. Shed a few tears. I just wish we knew more about what happened to the whole gang as adults. I’m assuming that was Yuitos grave at the end? Or was it her mother’s?

It would be really cool if it's true, the posibility of it being true is also high. I too, think that it was Yuito's grave at the end.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jan 1, 2019 3:06 AM

Jun 2017
Reall good anime, beautiful animation, amazing visuals, good music and also a good story, it could be better, but hey, it's enjoyable and I'm also not the ungrateful type of weeb. "I wonder what color am I?" That was a really touching moment, and a really good way to end the series, this was one hell of a run, I shed some tears. 8/10 - Would watch again.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jan 1, 2019 5:56 AM

Dec 2015
Hmm...interesting last episode . Interesting to see Hitomi are still using same photographic club room in year 2078....

The Grandma is really nice person....

I also really love to see Asagi's grandchildren and Kurumi's grandchildren

Ah...I really want the all of Hitomi's friends from 2018 are traveled to year 2078 and that's will be very interesting.....
Blade-Fang-KaoriJan 1, 2019 6:06 AM
Jan 1, 2019 6:35 AM

May 2009
I was on the border of crying after the confession scene... I finally broke with the penguin children's book. The tears won't stop T_T
Jan 1, 2019 6:52 AM
Dec 2017
Daniel_Naumov said:
LeonLanford said:

While it's implied Yuito was already dead, the anime did not explicitly state it. The ending was a bit rushed, they should've spent at least 30 secs to show the old friends.

Considering the grave the girl was visiting, it could only belong to Yuito, as he was the one to impact her the most.

Yuto is not her friend . He is her ex lover
Jan 1, 2019 7:22 AM
Apr 2016
Baoyeuconpo9999 said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

Yuto is not her friend . He is her ex lover

Absolutely ir-re-le-vant.
Jan 1, 2019 7:28 AM
May 2016
Favourite OP and ED in a while

maybe ever :)
Jan 1, 2019 6:12 PM

Jun 2014
That was certainly an emotional ending. I still have tears in my eyes.

Is that really Yuito's grave, or is it Hitomi's mother's? If it is Yuito's, does that mean that he died alone, or did he marry someone else? I suppose we'll never know the answer to that.

If Yuito wrote and illustrated that book many years later, he must've continued his dream, and perhaps had a decent life, but it likely took a long time for him to get over Hitomi.

Jan 1, 2019 7:58 PM

Nov 2014
It is quite implied that Yuito has passed. However I do sort of wish they spent more time elaborating how all of them turned out. Leaving most of what happened to the characters up for interpretation I'm fine with, but I feel like the romance between Asagi and Shou deserved a little addressing. I wish the final episode spent some time on that.

Given the 60 year gap, the entire gang should be about 76-80? That's not that old really, so I'm expecting at least some of them to still be around.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Jan 1, 2019 11:47 PM

Dec 2016
I didn't even last 2 minutes before the tears came, I knew what was about to happen but the powerful emotional scene won out in the end.

I had a feeling something might happen when Yuito & Hitomi said a lackluster goodbye to begin with but glad they got their true feelings across.

Was kinda hoping that we would see the others in the future for a reunion but it wasn't to be.

I enjoyed this, it was slow at times but I thought it really started and ended well, that character development of Hitomi was great to watch.

7/10
Jan 2, 2019 2:29 PM
Sep 2015
OkamiRenki said:
i just wanna ask, is yuito die ? because that scene visiting the grave make me very curious...
I think the grave was the family grave for kohaku's grandma and her parents
Jan 2, 2019 2:31 PM

Dec 2008
Like as been mentioned elsewhere this show really could use another episode to tie up the loose ends and show what has happened to the characters from Hitomi's visit to her grandmother's past.
Jan 2, 2019 2:39 PM

Dec 2009
Anyone care to explain what did that gold fish represent after all? If anything..
Jan 2, 2019 5:05 PM

Dec 2009

I realize this is a story about Hitomi finding purpose and happiness, but there are many things i still have to wonder...

For example, they all wanted to wait the 60 years to meet her again, yet we didn't really see this happen.

Another example, Hitomi basically takes command of the bloody time thing on a whim, proving how op she actually is with the magic... Would there be any reason for her not to investigate time magic, and take it to levels nobody has ever done and communicate with Aoi and see if he wants to join her in the future? Especially due to it going into the future as opposed to the past, she could even do it the Yuki Nagato way, and just relativistically dilate the fuck out of a room or something, without any side effects... To Aoi it would be an instant trip to the future.

I'm not trying to pick apart the mechanics of the magic in a story that's clearly meant to be emotionally driven not practically driven, and that's why i'm talking about the interpersonal aspects of the timey wimey stuff. I've witnessed and thought of plenty of timey plots to have a good grasp of what it's like to be separated by not only distance, but time as well. If their time in the past was that important, they'd have found all the ways they could have to keep it alive. Though when it comes to japanese fiction, there is so often that wrenching tendency to saying permanent goodbyes when making them permanent was never necessary.

We definitely need a second season, or a movie, or even just one or a couple really good ova's to really make this work.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jan 2, 2019 7:08 PM

Mar 2012
Liinah said:
Anyone care to explain what did that gold fish represent after all? If anything..

From here:

... [the golden fish] is derived from the Buddhist symbol with the pair of golden fish, which denotes happiness: fish have freedom to swim about as they please, and so, a golden fish swimming freely through the world represents the freedom Yuito seeks, to create and draw worlds as he so chooses.

I would think this is the answer, and I hope this helps!
BOOM HEADSHOT
Jan 3, 2019 7:36 AM

Dec 2009
InfiniteZenith said:
Liinah said:

From here:

... [the golden fish] is derived from the Buddhist symbol with the pair of golden fish, which denotes happiness: fish have freedom to swim about as they please, and so, a golden fish swimming freely through the world represents the freedom Yuito seeks, to create and draw worlds as he so chooses.

I would think this is the answer, and I hope this helps!

Oh that does seem to make sense, thank you very much!
Jan 3, 2019 10:15 AM
Jan 2019
Huhu.i was left hanging with mixed emotions. i already saw it coming but i couldnt sort out my feelings. :( please enlighten me with any source that yuito and hitomi reunite again :(((
Jan 3, 2019 1:50 PM
Mar 2012
Yuito's penguin picture book was a lovely 'reunion', even tho really wanted to see the old group.
As to the grave, mom or Yuito... They show it not after fireworks where Kohaku was crying, but instead just after they finish Yuito's picture book. Implying either Yuito's dead or one of the friends. Also possible it's just Hitomi's family grave for all the side characters like great grandma.
Oddly some episodes I'm engrossed in the events & characters, other times I'm bored of the generally passive/bland characters. Overall Kohaku & Chigusa made the most fun, and even Shou/Asagi drama gave much needed tension. The main ship Hitomi & Yuito however barely worked as both are super passive (and need granny's carry), got delayed & forgotten for half the season.
I'm glad for Kohaku & Bookman tho, nice subtle ship.
Jan 3, 2019 2:27 PM

Dec 2008
This has gotta be the show I'm going to miss the most-9 of of 10 possible points for me.
Jan 3, 2019 7:26 PM
Dec 2018
GenesisAria said:

I realize this is a story about Hitomi finding purpose and happiness, but there are many things i still have to wonder...

For example, they all wanted to wait the 60 years to meet her again, yet we didn't really see this happen.

Another example, Hitomi basically takes command of the bloody time thing on a whim, proving how op she actually is with the magic... Would there be any reason for her not to investigate time magic, and take it to levels nobody has ever done and communicate with Aoi and see if he wants to join her in the future? Especially due to it going into the future as opposed to the past, she could even do it the Yuki Nagato way, and just relativistically dilate the fuck out of a room or something, without any side effects... To Aoi it would be an instant trip to the future.

I'm not trying to pick apart the mechanics of the magic in a story that's clearly meant to be emotionally driven not practically driven, and that's why i'm talking about the interpersonal aspects of the timey wimey stuff. I've witnessed and thought of plenty of timey plots to have a good grasp of what it's like to be separated by not only distance, but time as well. If their time in the past was that important, they'd have found all the ways they could have to keep it alive. Though when it comes to japanese fiction, there is so often that wrenching tendency to saying permanent goodbyes when making them permanent was never necessary.

We definitely need a second season, or a movie, or even just one or a couple really good ova's to really make this work.

I have seen many time travel shows and was thinking much the same thing. The message on the phone was most interesting as well.

MLGdoritoeater said:
OkamiRenki said:
i just wanna ask, is yuito die ? because that scene visiting the grave make me very curious...
I think the grave was the family grave for kohaku's grandma and her parents
Any of these would make sense.

WinterGR4Jan 3, 2019 7:47 PM
Jan 4, 2019 12:21 AM

Oct 2010
Not bad. Art was superior, presentation was good, side-char romance was bleh, storyflow was shaky, but it ultimately arrived at its destination. Probably borders on the higher end for original romance melodramas. 6.5/10

Also bloody hilarious that Kohaku ended up marrying the shopkeeper. He looked anywhere from 5-10 years older than her, which would put him at ages 82-87 in present time.
Jan 4, 2019 2:06 AM

Nov 2018
Ah man this anime stood true to its expectations. I rlly liked it, was touched multiple times esp in the last two episodes. I wish there was more but oh well. Gonna miss the cast esp. Kohaku, Asagi, Kurumi, Kohaku's family, Shou and Hitomi.
8.5/10 for this though I don't mind giving it 9 either, the art direction was rlly good.
Jan 4, 2019 7:41 AM

Nov 2012
Came in expecting Glasslip 2.0.

Given how much pure shit that show was, I was expecting another solid 1/10 given the track record of P.A. Works in recent years.

But oh boy....., P.A. Works really know how to outdo themselves. This show was even more pure shit than Glasslip, a feat I honestly thought to be insurmountable.

The Bayesian Average (6.94) and the top reviews were enough to explain why there were so many comments praising this pure shit story.

Anyway, I look forward to the next fuckup that P.A. Works brings out.
Jan 5, 2019 7:03 AM

Dec 2014
well the ending was a little bit unfulfilling but the overall show had been good
Jan 5, 2019 7:31 AM

Nov 2009
Nothing Really Happened: the Animation. At least the visuals were enjoyable if not the plot (or lack of thereof).

6/10
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jan 5, 2019 1:54 PM

Mar 2012
Naxrrhid said:
Came in expecting Glasslip 2.0.

Given how much pure shit that show was, I was expecting another solid 1/10 given the track record of P.A. Works in recent years.

But oh boy....., P.A. Works really know how to outdo themselves. This show was even more pure shit than Glasslip, a feat I honestly thought to be insurmountable.

The Bayesian Average (6.94) and the top reviews were enough to explain why there were so many comments praising this pure shit story.

Anyway, I look forward to the next fuckup that P.A. Works brings out.

At least no one's going to come in and tell us that we're dumb for not seeing how deep and meaningful the show was (which happened with Glasslip), and that is a big win right there.
BOOM HEADSHOT
Jan 7, 2019 5:29 AM

Jan 2016
The the last 3 episodes made up for an Anime that was pretty much meh and made it into a 7/10 anime in my book.

The last episode was breathtaking and I wish that the whole show was like this

Jan 7, 2019 4:52 PM

Jul 2012
FireFistYK said:
The the last 3 episodes made up for an Anime that was pretty much meh and made it into a 7/10 anime in my book.

The last episode was breathtaking and I wish that the whole show was like this

Same exact thoughts. This anime was... an experience. At first, really loved it but then it got a bit stale and then last three episodes saved it by far. Really nice concept and fun characters but not enough oomph.

P.A. Works, you should try for these types of shows with 2 cour like Nagiasu instead of a one cour :/ It's not enough!

7/10
Jan 11, 2019 9:07 PM

Jul 2016
And so it ends.
Well... honestly, I'm very confused about the timeline in which the story is set... so everything happened in the same timeline but that wouldn't create a paradox?... ugh, too much for my brain.
Actually, I was expecting the story to be settled in different timelines because since the moment Hitomi traveled in time, the future should have drastically changed... but nothing really changed... I mean, it was sweet and cute that all of them made that kind of "time machine" for Hitomi, not to mention Aoi's children book but I'm not sure how that works if they always were at the same timeline... But well, I'll leave it at that since I don't want any headache due to overthinking it xD

But that aside, the episode wasn't that great either. We found out that Hitomi's color blindness is due to her being caged by her own negative emotions or so. Cage which she managed to break due to Aoi's support and love.

Also, we found out that Kohaku ended up marrying the guy from the magic store. Well, they had a few scenes together but I just saw said scenes as seller-customer interactions. Not to mention that when Hitomi saw him, she didn't say or hint anything.

So... in the end:
- We don't know whether Asagi confessed to Shou or not. Which makes the episode focused on the love triangle pointless...
- We also don't know what happened (if something ever happened) between Chigusa and Kurumi.
Yeah, both of Hitomi's friends from her time resemble Asagi and Kurumi (if that's the case, then those girls would be their granddaughters) but that doesn't mean they ended up marrying Shou and Chigusa respectively.
- And finally, we don't know clearly why Hitomi's mother abandoned her. Not to mention that it seems she's already dead in 2078 since Hitomi said she wanted to see her mom and a few scenes later, she was standing in front of a grave...

Overall, the premise was promising but the execution was bad. Kohaku ended up being the only character I cared a bit at least. She carried most of the show since she appeared and her interactions with the cast were nice and funny as well.
The other thing I liked from the show were the visuals. They were probably the strongest point of this anime. Most of the sequences were beautifully handled and they were very pleasant to watch as well.
Unfortunately, the visuals and Kohaku weren't enough for me to like this show. Most of the characters were really bland and I never could sympathize with Hitomi's struggle. The romance felt forced for moments and since Aoi is very boring as a character, his interactions with Hitomi always lacked something and as a result, the ending ended up being just that... and ending without any emotion, for me at least. 4/10
Jan 13, 2019 11:38 PM

Jun 2009
"And everyone else was dead..."

A surprisingly good finale to a mediocre show. 6/10
Jan 14, 2019 8:53 PM
Feb 2011
Normally wouldn't one of the kids take the hair color of atleast one of the parents? Where did one of the granddaughters get black hair?

Also I think the grave was her mothers. The reactionof her grandmother saying that she wants to meet her gives me that feeling.
Jan 16, 2019 1:18 PM

Dec 2016
Oh man what a bittersweet ending
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jan 20, 2019 6:42 PM
Oct 2016
Started out well but too fast-paced at the end...they should made this into 2 cours

8/10 anyways
Edgi_MeloettaFeb 25, 2019 4:10 PM
Jan 21, 2019 2:07 AM

Jul 2015
I finished it only because I don't like dropping anime.
Literally nothing happened for 13 episodes.
When this was announced it sounded painfully similar to Glasslip and unfortunately I was spot on.
Maybe because main characters are just cardboard copies of the due from Sakurada Reset.
Both emotionless blank papers.

Jan 22, 2019 11:06 PM

Aug 2017
I thought it was a very cute, short anime that had me tearing up. Not my favorite but I liked it. It was classy and not gimmicky or cheesy. It was touching and beautiful in a way that few anime are.

I forgot how Glasslip was but I remember I disliked it.
CarbonMDJan 22, 2019 11:11 PM
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2018

72 by basskiller »»
Dec 1, 2023 8:27 PM

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2018

97 by basskiller »»
Nov 28, 2023 5:18 PM

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2018

62 by basskiller »»
Nov 26, 2023 11:29 PM

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2018

114 by basskiller »»
Nov 25, 2023 7:28 PM

Poll: » Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

60 by basskiller »»
Nov 24, 2023 11:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.