Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »
Mar 13, 2018 1:53 PM
Sep 2010
umm how the f**k was that rape?!!! she could have just turned him down, but she wanted his power and her body (for one night mind you) was the price.
bloody idiots...
Mar 14, 2018 5:02 PM
Jun 2017
man these people saying drop cant take it. For some odd reason this just reminds me of the Fire Emblem Genealogy of the holy war setting with lots of serious stuff
Fire Emblem anime when
Mar 14, 2018 7:49 PM

Jan 2013
Oh boy...and i was about to comment how nice was Theo x Siluca moment, compared to that end we better forget that xD
WTF was that? I definitely did not expect that...
Hope they both die now!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 14, 2018 7:49 PM

Jan 2013
sirwence said:
Nain said:

She claimed in the last episode, when she received a renewed offer of marriage, that she didn't want to fall into the trap of the conspirators who disapprove of their marriage. I agree that the reason isn't really powerful enough to force her into her current line of action. The story definitely has serious 'realism' issues.

well the only thing confirmed is Milza is likely a dead man either at the hands of Theo..or less likely Villar. And yes I recall that she doesnt want to fall into the trap so shes become a dishonorable military tyrant with no personal honor anymore either? So she decided to create her own trap to throw herself into sigh

I usually don't quote so many people and their answers, but i f*** agree 100% with you. Wtf is wrong with her. Hope they both die soon.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 15, 2018 11:55 PM

Dec 2014
AnimeSoap said:
Finalitius said:
The last two episodes really stepped it up in terms of overall impact - was actually about to drop it since the first 7 episodes were really "meh", and the world building wasn't too effective.

Thought I'd post here after seeing all the butthurt from whatever happened this episode.

Is Marianne a whore? Definitely not. Why? Because she was forced into that position by circumstance, did she have a choice? In terms of her goal of reunifying the whole country, probably not. There shouldn't be any deus ex machina bullshit that offers a magical solution where everyone is happy, this work isn't about that. Ep 8 built up the romeo-juliet like thing between Marianne and Alexis just so that last few minutes of Ep 9 will be that much more heartbreaking.

Marianne is a respectable character, she did what she needed to do for her goals, she made the choice between her family honor and Alexis. Sure, it's more beautiful to throw away a whole country for someone you love, romantic - sure, but that's not her character AT ALL. Alexis has conquered her heart through his gentleness. He has melted her cold and ruthless exterior and reach into her maiden heart, and no one can take away from that. In terms of virginity or whatnot, that is nothing in comparison to unification, and finally end up as empress and emperor with Alexis.

Did I enjoy those last few minutes? Definitely not, I love Marianne and I'm also a sucker for all Kayano Ai characters. Hopefully we'll see some epic death for the edgelord "I love war/ I only follow the strong", or a insignificant one - suitable for the scum that he is.

I beg to differ. She probably could have gotten him on her side even if she didn't have sex for it. The dude was already going against Villar by his own will. Even not knowing this if she denied the request I'm sure the conversation would have ended in her favor.

Sure, if that's your interpretation of it then I'll leave you to it.

Favourable deal in the end regardless? Sure.

But you do have to note that she was pressed for time and wanted no bullshit negotiation wasting precious mobilization time. In war, speed is a key factor.

Could she have refused? Of course.
Could he have just murder everyone at the scene and have his way with her? Of course.

She did it to maximize her advantage against the enemy.

Edit: IDK grammar
Mar 18, 2018 8:16 AM
Jul 2017
Look, I watch Poputepipikku, so I don't mind when an anime is trolling.

And I've read enough history to know that sex for political/military advantage happens a lot.

But the problem here is: it's not really interesting. It's like a cringe-y wannabe meme that tries too hard.
...but then again, I unironically like Warau Salesman.
Mar 18, 2018 6:08 PM

Jul 2017
I am going to have to repost the same picture kinda for this one reason :

HOLD UP!!

When was there a budding romance between these two? To me, I feel like the romance just escalated so quick. One moment I was eating my strawberry ice cream and next thing I knew, they were confessing their love for each other..

WHEN? WHAT? HOW? WHY? WHERE?

But you know what? I shipped these two anyways~
❤/(≧ x ≦)\〃☆
Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε ❤/(˃ᆺ˂)\❤

Mar 19, 2018 6:15 PM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
Ironic when Griffith from Berserk sells his body over his goals, nobody says anything but they say when it is a female who is doing it.
Mar 21, 2018 2:59 PM

Sep 2007
I really love how this is directed. The way it juxtaposed Siluca's innocent love with Marrine sacrificing it to gain victory was beautiful. This episode also made me appreciate Marrine and her resolve so much more, she really would do anything. Alexis is an idiot, but they clearly need each other - she needs him to temper her, and he needs her to keep him grounded.

And realistic romance progression! Two characters clearly in love with each other - get together! No endless dancing around each other in a will-they-wont-they.

I'm a really strong fujoshi and I usually I'd just ship random guys, but the relationships in this are beautiful - I upped my score to 10/10.
Mar 21, 2018 3:06 PM

Sep 2007
Spiryts said:
rape or ntr, whatever, but why we must have each last season some pseudo hentai inserts or whole series in which sex is the only motive, if they want so much, just make hentai, not add some shitty exaggerated scene, just for some shitty "shock value", only to leave disgusted viewers, and waste good seiyuu.

It's not ntr. It's not hentai.

Look at that scene again. The focus is not the sex itself, it's also not Alexis in any way - it's Marrine's emotions, something breaking inside her. When she looks up at the guy and all she sees is a beast. She doesn't enjoy it, but she also doesn't cry out or reject it because she feels that it is something necessary, and a small price to pay for it. All throughout the second half of the episode you are in her head, as she loses her innocent values piece by piece. The biggest piece was the massacre, not the sex. The sex was almost an afterthought - "I've gone this far, what does my body matter."

And regarding Alexis, we all know he would "forgive" her (there's nothing to forgive they're not even together!) - he would understand and he would love her just as much. I'm sure Marrine also thought of him during the act, but he was not part of it in any way.

And to everyone saying this is rape, have you watched the episode?! It doesn't get more "informed consent" than this! Not all sex is out of love, and loveless sex is not automatically rape.
Mar 21, 2018 5:33 PM

Feb 2008
Kiraly said:
Spiryts said:
rape or ntr, whatever, but why we must have each last season some pseudo hentai inserts or whole series in which sex is the only motive, if they want so much, just make hentai, not add some shitty exaggerated scene, just for some shitty "shock value", only to leave disgusted viewers, and waste good seiyuu.

It's not ntr. It's not hentai.

Look at that scene again. The focus is not the sex itself, it's also not Alexis in any way - it's Marrine's emotions, something breaking inside her. When she looks up at the guy and all she sees is a beast. She doesn't enjoy it, but she also doesn't cry out or reject it because she feels that it is something necessary, and a small price to pay for it. All throughout the second half of the episode you are in her head, as she loses her innocent values piece by piece. The biggest piece was the massacre, not the sex. The sex was almost an afterthought - "I've gone this far, what does my body matter."

And regarding Alexis, we all know he would "forgive" her (there's nothing to forgive they're not even together!) - he would understand and he would love her just as much. I'm sure Marrine also thought of him during the act, but he was not part of it in any way.

And to everyone saying this is rape, have you watched the episode?! It doesn't get more "informed consent" than this! Not all sex is out of love, and loveless sex is not automatically rape.

Where I wrote that it is ntr or hentai ?
I only complained about the lack of deeper thought in story, and replacing it with cheap content fillers in currently presented anime series that's all.

I can admit that it's my fault, that I did not check "WHO" is doing this series, because knowing that is a a-1, I would expect them to fuck something up.
Mar 28, 2018 3:43 AM

Jan 2016
Alixis is gona have a heart shatter
Mar 29, 2018 12:28 AM
Jul 2016
Episode 12???? where??
Mar 29, 2018 4:31 PM
Sep 2017
Oof, that got real weird real fast.
Apr 5, 2018 2:57 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
without doubts, the best episode!!
For one side Theo´s love declaration at Siluca and for another side the queen Masrriane pact, intime pact, with the Dargtania Prince!!!!
Apr 6, 2018 4:31 AM

Mar 2009
This was honestly the most dull and boring show of the Winter season...until this episode happened. The most talked about and controversial episode of the Winter season belongs to this otherwise dull, boring, and very vanilla show. That's hilarious.

Real talk: honestly the worst anime episode ever created. Worse than the entirety of Pupa combined. It made me want to die. Thanks for the NTR, Japan. Looking forward to when Milza fucks Siluca while Theo watches them!
Apr 8, 2018 2:12 PM

Feb 2014
I dont get why any one is calling this rape. it was very clearly consensual. though she may not have really wanted to do it with him she also very easily could have said no to the whole ordeal. Not once did he force himself on her.
Around and around the cycle goes.
Apr 16, 2018 1:10 AM

Dec 2008
Honestly at this point I'm just watching this for Theo and Silica... Fuck everyone else.
Apr 19, 2018 10:35 PM

Jul 2015
Aw man, I thought she had such a good relationship with Alexis, but of course that prince dude just had to get in between them first.. I mean I guess it's no surprise that even the mightiest warrior is not exempt from being a salacious man consumed by carnal desire. Someone's going to die for sure. I feel like Marrine will, because I can't really see her getting with Alexis after this.. but who knows.

caught in the wonder
Apr 22, 2018 9:22 AM
Oct 2017
Well for me its not a rape. she choose it. i just think she is a bitch. her army was not a weak one and she still want him and accept that S*x without a second thought..
May 1, 2018 3:05 PM

Dec 2008
Damn it all!!! I wanted to sleep with Milza!!! LOL!!
Anyways, is Marrine going to start spreading her legs for every man that wants to be her ally? If so, this anime could turn into a soft hentai real quick.
May 10, 2018 9:40 PM
May 2018
I know its been two months, but can someone help me exactly understand Milza's motive behind this? I know he wanted to test her resolve and if she was willing to forget Alexis. But why did he go through with it until the end?
Was it simply because of lust? He's a man after all and she's pretty. Or did he want to make it so that her heart never wavers in front of Alexis again? Using her guilt/possible pregnancy to prevent betrayal?
May 17, 2018 2:36 AM

Dec 2012
Confirmed THOT. Poor Alexis

May 24, 2018 12:01 AM
May 2018
So, I’m confused as to why everyone keeps saying the Queen was raped. I’m not sure if it’s because the guy having sex with her was dark and she was this pale pretty white girl, but this wasn’t rape. She made a deal. She says, clearly, that she wants to make use of him. He says she can do that but in return he would make use of her. She accepts and orders her maids to strip her. That’s not a rape scene, it’s a barter scene and he wasn’t brutal either. It’s crazy to me that people on here don’t know the difference between rape and sex.

That being said, I think it was horribly unneeded and I’m not even sure why it was put into the story. It actually would’ve been better if she was kind of into him and felt conflicted because he and Alexis are in love with her. Instead they went for something that goes against what makes sense. She loves Alexis. Just marry him and have sex with him. But when you choose blood you have to give blood I guess. Anyway. Not rape. That is all. I literally made an account just to say this because it was crazy to me that people were crying for her.
May 24, 2018 2:54 AM
Mar 2018
Jami_Johnson said:
So, I’m confused as to why everyone keeps saying the Queen was raped. I’m not sure if it’s because the guy having sex with her was dark and she was this pale pretty white girl, but this wasn’t rape. She made a deal. She says, clearly, that she wants to make use of him. He says she can do that but in return he would make use of her. She accepts and orders her maids to strip her. That’s not a rape scene, it’s a barter scene and he wasn’t brutal either. It’s crazy to me that people on here don’t know the difference between rape and sex.

That being said, I think it was horribly unneeded and I’m not even sure why it was put into the story. It actually would’ve been better if she was kind of into him and felt conflicted because he and Alexis are in love with her. Instead they went for something that goes against what makes sense. She loves Alexis. Just marry him and have sex with him. But when you choose blood you have to give blood I guess. Anyway. Not rape. That is all. I literally made an account just to say this because it was crazy to me that people were crying for her.

That was a rape by mutual agreement xD She just didn't resist
May 27, 2018 1:55 PM
Jan 2013
I felt dirty after watching the end of that episode.

If it was really love, they would have banded together to destroy the chaos with the grancrest. But, that would be boring, so let's break her mentally and create some drama that will feed us for 'x' number of books. ;-)
May 27, 2018 1:57 PM
Jan 2013
Pseudo_Otaku said:
I know its been two months, but can someone help me exactly understand Milza's motive behind this? I know he wanted to test her resolve and if she was willing to forget Alexis. But why did he go through with it until the end?

Banging the head of the Alliance is a pretty big feather in one's cap. ;-)
Sep 8, 2018 7:50 PM

Mar 2012
Eh, a lot of choices made by characters are some of the most irrational and unexplained. Out of all of the characters introduced including the many cast aside, there's only two characters in this show that were written to have any sort of meaningful development.

This is starting to come off as a cheap GoT imitation in a way.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Sep 10, 2018 6:20 AM

Apr 2015
first half happy sex. 1/5
last half rape scene. 5/5
4th times getting signature banned wtf
Oct 1, 2018 11:59 PM

Jan 2014
poor Alexis. if they still loved each other, she should just meet with Alexis and all of this useless war comes to an end.
Oct 24, 2018 12:56 PM
Jun 2014
Japanese are fucked in the head. Breaching the subject of sex in anime seems to be taboo in general, but spice it up with some ntr/rape and its all good!
Oct 25, 2018 6:38 AM
Jun 2014
I can't help but laugh at people discussing this choice choice as a correct one. The author wanted to create a shock ntr scene. That's all there is to it. It was the wrong choice because the author wanted this feeling in you. He had no reason to create this scenario, but he did. I'm sure she'll never even have to fess up to it at all, because it's over and the author doesn't want to breach upon the subject again. because it was a stupid decision of his to write this for absolutely no reason. Author could have written that Mirza just wanted some foothold in the land in order to fight for her. Nope... He wanted to fuck to fight. It's completely absurd. And she should in turn then have said she'd be willing to part with some land. But nope.. She just said "sure, lets fuck but this is my first time"

There is no defending this writing.
Oct 27, 2018 5:27 AM
Jun 2014
GreenEmu said:
If it makes anyone feel better, neither of them enjoyed it. Though that's pretty obvious from the scene. She probably wasn't even wet and he didn't bother with any foreplay, she was a dead fish, her hymen being torn was obviously painful and uncomfortable for her and the entire time she focused her attention on the sky and just anted to get it over with. For him the entire point was to test her conviction. Just look at it as a business transaction, since that's what it essentially was.

You know that makes her an actual whore right?
Oct 31, 2018 11:10 PM

Dec 2012
They have purple skin?
Dat miasma.
They cheated.
Oh shit! Milza want to smash Marrine!
Oh shit! She gonna let Milza take her virginity. Alexis staying faithful for that?
Oppai.
LMFAO They showing Milza thrusting!

Man. Alexis better find a new woman now. She used goods.

lol at rape. Yall funny.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 26, 2019 9:07 AM
Mar 2018
Yo guys this is my first time writing in here. At first i was hoping theres a way to unseen this... But i saw it anyway... Then i looked at the stars for a few minutes... While watching i was totally saying to marinne "Yamerooo" then she $-@-$+@ gone naked... Then $-#-# kissing scene happens then i told her again "there is still a chance to refuse!"... But then she got banged by a black @--$(#@(%-#. Hoping that black ochinchin is microscopic... I want to see a crazy killing monster alexis after seeing them both. They need a deserving ending.
Apr 6, 2019 1:23 AM
Apr 2017
wew I came into this show alot later than the rest of you but wow is all I can say. now I see what people were talking about when they said one scene made this show a lower score. Personally it didnt ruin the show for me but I was expecting it to be like a bad ending LMAO
May 19, 2019 8:30 PM

Jan 2011
Lol. All you beta's complaining. She got with a real man, not some she boy prince lol. But yeah, good for theo and siluca
kkDVSMay 19, 2019 9:44 PM
May 22, 2019 5:56 AM

Sep 2012
Alexis is gonna kill the dude, he singed hes own death warrent

MikeS90 said:
Lol. All you beta's complaining. She got with a real man, not some she boy prince lol. But yeah, good for theo and siluca

real man are u kidding me, real men don't do it like that, its how bigs do it (how scum piece of SH garbage humans do it) and the other word what sjw's use starting with m misogynist

real man first get womens heart, so Alexis was more man then this alpha ape primitive trash, its beta way to get woman to lay with u, good example how alphas are sometimes more betas then some betas
Sugram22Mar 18, 2021 6:02 AM
May 31, 2019 2:27 AM

Sep 2015
BD Version of that scene.

NSFW
https://streamable.com/xkzem
Jul 8, 2019 4:49 PM
Oct 2013
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel like punching a wall down!!!

I also feel very sick, man that was disgusting!!
Jul 10, 2019 2:00 AM

Sep 2014
Cherry popped...

Getting BLACKED....What a way to have your first time...

Can we all agree that Prince Milza is the actual Lustful Prince here? Not Prince Villar...
Jul 18, 2019 8:49 PM

Dec 2012
I was starting to get Game of Thrones vibes during the miasma scene, but to think they actually follow through Khal Drogo style at the end. That was certainly shocking, uncomfortable & grotesque albeit it was a remarkably executed scene. The way it shows Milza's entire body tower over Marrine as he goes to penetrate her really demonstrates his will to conquest. In contrast, Marrine shows no reaction despite her disgust & agony because she doesn't want to give him the satisfaction or sense of superiority. It also goes hand in hand with her belief that she can no longer be loved by Alexis and that this is now an ultimatum on that conviction.

Ironically, I can greater respect Grancrest Senki for this choice. In the face of immature anime fans & waifu purity spiraling, it's an extremely difficult decision to include an element of storytelling that would be otherwise commonplace in a setting of this harsh & brutal nature. Look no further than Alicization and one will see just how asinine the outrage can become.

With that said, I really hope Theo gets to kill Milza before the end.
Jul 29, 2019 6:26 PM
Jul 2007
I'm starting to think at this point Marine is just dumb bitch who is obsessed with power.
She doesn't love Alexis if she is willingly gives herself to other stranger for what for military support? That's how whores do - selling their bodies to get something in return... Gimme a break.
Want to unite all the continent? Just marry the damn man u love and let the peace begin. Even your own father agreed with marriage.

But I guess Marine's ego is clouding her from rational thinking or she just simply want all power to herself.
Either way fuck this whore. Don't care about her anymore.
All my attention goes to other more important characters.
snakeriJul 29, 2019 6:45 PM
Aug 5, 2019 1:50 PM
Oct 2018
I came here to see every ones reactions to the last scene. I am surprised...

I must have watched a different version than all of the "Not Rape" people, Milza very clearly says. "Whether or not you take me as an ally I will take you as my conquest tonight." <--- And that is a very close paraphrase of the scenario. Forgive me for not re watching the episode to get it exactly. It legit came down to Mirrine either goes along with it, or He kills the two maids, beats her into submission and takes what he wants. That is rape.

Also To the guy that called out Milzas plot armor... When I saw him do three flips in the air around the "Most Skilled Knights" I paused the show and said outloud, "Wow quit with this guys plot armor."
I legitimately paused the show just to clearly announce that he had blatantly visible plot armor. He was not impressive, he was breaking the standards set forth by the show. That alone is enough for some one to hate a character.

Seriously... These are knights who could fire and hit Aieshela from 50-250~ meters away through smoke as thick as you could want it and strike a killing blow. But this dude legit just spinning through the air 3.5~ meters away can not be shot? Trust me that is a much easier shot to make, and a much harder shot to avoid. The second he got into the center of those "Elite" knights he should have been dead.

Admittedly Aieshella did practically the same thing but she did get hit and nearly died because of it. But she also had a bit of the element of surprise, with a hit and run tactic with a smokescreen retreat. Not the blatant Railroad track right to you, I am a massive target kill me no matter what scenario that Milza had(seriously those knights deserve to die for not making every move possible to cut the plot armor right off of Milza). That is bad writing that breaks the shows own premise.

Something else that bothered me
How did they make that castle on the peninsula if deadly poison gas pops up every now and then?---> More importantly, how did they not have a way to protect themselves from the poison? This is a plot hole that bothers me.

As for people complaining about the difference of standards between the deaths, and the rape.
It can be understood that in warfare people will die. These people are there fighting for a cause, They know the possibilities. Morality is difficult as both sides view themselves as right, On the other hand....
Rape is always unacceptable. If you want to argue against that, You are trash. But I am willing to listen to your arguments, if nothing more than to be fair.

As for the People calling other people "Betas" and Praising an "Alpha"
Not once have I seen some one who says "That is alpha" as anything close to an alpha.

To those alphas... Call it what it realistically is, say it "That is my Self Insert". You identify with the guy that every one hates, and you kinda hate them yourself so you immediately make it clear that there is no way any one who disagrees with him is powerful enough to contend with him/you. That being said, you do not have to insult anyone, you already have your tribe, people like you just fine. Not the people you insulted... but people.

And a final note, I do not hate the story, but I can definitely understand people dropping it at this episode. I mean I stopped multiple times to call out the bad writing/storytelling. I do not see myself rating this series any higher than 6/10 when I finish it. Marrine would have made a decent enough tragic villain especially when Paired with the semi villains like the Vampire lord, and the black witch... we did not need Milza, he broke the story, and he was awful in general. If you disagree please explain.

Anyways I hate long posts and try to skim them... If TLDR--> It was a bad episode with poor storytelling that broke the narrative of earlier events blatantly, Character development was sacrificed for shock value and peacocking and any one who said it was "not rape" Either watched a different show/translation, or are in denial so deep they need to start watching out for crocodiles.
Oct 13, 2019 9:58 PM
Oct 2017
Reading all the butthurt & outright lies about the (consensual)sex scene has been hilarious.
Nov 21, 2019 7:15 PM

Sep 2016
Lol the more episodes pass, the more Marrine reveals herself to be a complete dumbass, digging her own grave as well...

All she had to do was accept the peace and get closer to Alexis again but no.

Welp, we'll see now.

Someone will die for sure.
bruh
Apr 13, 2020 8:11 AM

Apr 2016
Some years have passed but I still remember how damn bad was this episode.
May 29, 2020 12:19 AM

Jul 2017
That's an interesting way of doing business.

I'm surprised by how badly people took that scene, I expected it to just come as a bit of a surprise. This is coming from someone who thought Kuroinu was some good fun tho, so... lol

Howlong said:
Getting BLACKED....What a way to have your first time...

I shouldn't have laughed imao

Jul 28, 2020 3:25 PM
Jul 2018
I came to say : BLACKED and NTR'd
Aug 10, 2020 2:00 PM

Apr 2013
Lmao there are some really brain dead comments about prince doing it just to fuck Marianne when it was established time and time again that Mirza only cares about ambition. He was not lusting after Marianne he was testing her ambition. He literally told her that she is lying about not loving Alexis. He also went through with it because even if Marianne was still in love with Alexis, doing that would surely kill of any possibility of future reconciliation. It was so fucking obvious and here we have average anime watchers with stupid comments.

I am not gonna say that children should be kept out from sex stuff but when they are this fucking retarded when it comes to understanding the plot and characters in such a simple show then I think all anime with better than mediocre complexity should be PG-18 to prevent retarded and mentally undeveloped people from watching them.

Also lol at everyone crying "rape" when it is not rape in the slightest. She agreed to it. This is not a what happened to Daenerys with Drogo because in GoT she was pimped by her brother and she did not want that.
sk8erbyernAug 10, 2020 2:04 PM
His weakness is a kind heart that doesn't match with a killer.
His strength is the strength to live on bearing the pain of the sorrowful heart worse than death.
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2018

102 by Inconsistent1 »»
Aug 12, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2018

76 by Airs »»
Jun 9, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2018

86 by IskandarThain »»
May 17, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2018

53 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 30, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2018

62 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 29, 10:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.