Forum Settings
Forums

What do you do if a girl confessed her feelings to you?

New
Jan 18, 2017 1:43 PM

May 2015

So to make it short, I was kinda depressed, little bit nervous and happy at the same time.

How about you guys?
VaasMontenegroJan 18, 2017 1:47 PM
If God exists, then he should try extending my deadline right now!
~ Kobayashi, Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon - Episode 12
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 18, 2017 1:56 PM

Mar 2016
So...do you like her back romantically or just as a friend?
Jan 18, 2017 2:00 PM

Jan 2015

Jan 18, 2017 2:02 PM

Feb 2014
Take her to your room and bang her ffs , BE A MAN.
Jan 18, 2017 2:03 PM

Feb 2015
I've read some doujinshi/original hentai that is like that to be honest, and I fapped to it.
Jan 18, 2017 2:04 PM

Jul 2014
Tell her you're already devoted to your waifu/husbando and show them ur dakimakura to prove your love.
Jan 18, 2017 2:06 PM

May 2015
Rellexia said:
I already like her back then but she told me to met each other in person. Which of course it didn't happened. Until this time I wanted to do it. Bad news is that I don't have enough money yet so it might give some time... :/
OppaiSugoi said:
Tell her you're already devoted to your waifu/husbando and show them ur dakimakura to prove your love.
O...kay?
Jan 18, 2017 2:09 PM

Mar 2016
ImTheJuggernaut said:
Rellexia said:
I already like her back then but she told me to met each other in person. Which of course it didn't happened. Until this time I wanted to do it. Bad news is that I don't have enough money yet so it might give some time... :/

Sorry but I don't fully understand here. Is it long distance?
Jan 18, 2017 2:13 PM

May 2015
Rellexia said:
ImTheJuggernaut said:

Not...actually. Just like I said earlier, we both studying at the same school in a different course (Me studying BSIT, I forgot about her course but it's all about Businesses and stuff) so we had a chance to take a glimpse to each other, but somehow we never talk to each other because of how shy I am (which what I hated thanks to my superior complexity) and we had different courses. I confessed to her that I like her somewhere around mid-2015 to 2016. But she told me to wait for the right time and told me that she really want to see each other in person so that we would know each other better. Bad news that due to tight schedule, I didn't have a chance to do so...
VaasMontenegroJan 18, 2017 2:16 PM
Jan 18, 2017 2:15 PM

Sep 2015
i have a similar story, albeit she confessed her feelings indirectly

least summer, i was in a certain friendship group with maybe 3 or 4 girls in it. my male friends would always ship me with a certain girl C. one day, one of the girls showed me a facebook conversation with C that said stuff like "my heart melts whenever i see him" (yes, i know it was me since my name was referred to earlier in the convo). anyway, i mostly just treated her the same after that and it ended somewhat unspectacularly
Jan 18, 2017 2:21 PM

Mar 2016
ImTheJuggernaut said:
Rellexia said:

Not...actually. Just like I said earlier, we both studying at the same school in a different course (Me studying BSIT, I forgot about her course but it's all about Businesses and stuff) so we had a chance to take a glimpse to each other, but somehow we never talk to each other because of how shy I am (which what I hated thanks to my superior complexity) and we had different courses. I confessed to her that I like her somewhere around mid-2015 to 2016. But she told me to wait for the right time and told me that she really want to see each other in person so that we would know each other better. Bad news that due to tight schedule, I didn't have a chance to do so...

Not sure how not having money factors into it, but if you both like each other I'd say it's worth trying your best to meet up somewhere. I think you should trust more in the idea that she knows what she's looking for though, and don't beat yourself up. The only way to find out if you make a good pair or not is to try it out, if you'd like to at least.
Jan 18, 2017 2:25 PM

Feb 2016
What I do is tell them that I am not in a position for a serious relationship and I cant really love them back.

I got once confessed on my first week in a new school and it was super akward.I did talk with her a lot but it was very one sided and I dont like her back. I told her that I have no interest in a relationship. Especially not with her.

And to be honest even if the cutest girl confessed to me I would say the same answer.However going out on a date or a little get away is a totally different thing.

Getting confessed to is very tricky. Especially if the girl is cute because you dont know what to do.

Just hang out with her once okay and see how you get along.
DildryJan 18, 2017 2:31 PM
Jan 18, 2017 2:29 PM

May 2015
Dylaan_Omer said:
What I do is tell them that I am not in a position for a serious relationship and I cant really love them back.

I got once confessed on my first week in a new school and it was super akward.I did talk with her a lot but it was very one sided and I dont like her back. I told her that I have no interest in a relationship. Especially not with her.

And to be honest even if the cutest girl confessed to me I would say the same answer.However going out on a date or a little get away is a totally different thing.
Why not? Except that if you're gay or you're a priest. Are you scared of getting into a relationship?
Jan 18, 2017 2:35 PM

Dec 2016
I expected more from your "In short" story. More of a TL;DR.

To be serious, lol nah. I couldn't abandon my waifu.
Jan 18, 2017 4:22 PM

Jul 2015
Break it off before she goes nuts. These type always kill themselves without leaving a note.
Jan 18, 2017 4:56 PM

Dec 2016
Ok OP, you gotta strike when the iron is hot. Conventional old guy wisdom used to be that you had to wait 3 days before calling them back...But that's WRONG! Girls these days have too much ADD and can move on in that short amount of time...

I also noticed that you said you're broke... Well lucky she confessed to you, so she's not interested in you for the money.
But there are PLENTY of cheap or free dates you can go on. Most important thing is that it's something that allows you time to hang out and talk.
Netflix is a good win these days for a date.

Good Luck!
Jan 18, 2017 5:11 PM

Jun 2014
I would assume that she was BSing me, and ignore her completely.

Jan 18, 2017 5:23 PM
Jul 2018
Ignore because or I'll say ''Who the fuck are you? I have never seen you in my life''

I only see one girl rarely and it's the secretary for the company I work for.
Jan 18, 2017 5:27 PM

Aug 2015
Fuck her in the pussy!

That's the right response, right guys?
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
hm who has 1656 friends on MAL
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I don't want your approval
how many damn times do I need to say it
I enjoy irritating you
I am gonna do things MY way
Jan 18, 2017 5:32 PM

May 2015
Cbr_Star said:
Ok OP, you gotta strike when the iron is hot. Conventional old guy wisdom used to be that you had to wait 3 days before calling them back...But that's WRONG! Girls these days have too much ADD and can move on in that short amount of time...

I also noticed that you said you're broke... Well lucky she confessed to you, so she's not interested in you for the money.
But there are PLENTY of cheap or free dates you can go on. Most important thing is that it's something that allows you time to hang out and talk.

Good Luck!
Hahaha, note taken... xD Thanks :) Let's see what I could do and let me take your advice as a reference...
Jan 18, 2017 5:41 PM
Jul 2018
Cbr_Star said:

Good Luck!

That's nonsense. If she genuinely wants him, she will wait an fairly amount of time. Maybe not five years, because after a certain lapse of time you move on with your life, but long enough.

I don't get the "drama", OP? Are your biggest problem the money and the long distance in a long distance-relationship?
Why do you think you are "not the right type of person for her"? She's (hopefully xP) old enough to make this decision on and know it for her own. Plus, it seems like that she already came to her decision.
If YOU don't a relationship with her, say it instead of making these excuses. ^^"
removed-userJan 18, 2017 5:45 PM
Jan 18, 2017 6:25 PM
Feb 2015
if you like her and she likes you go for it.
I am a Shy person myself but being shy will only keep you away from things you would like to do (can feel you though its really hard)
Jan 18, 2017 9:42 PM

Apr 2016
I'd say this would be better than you confessing your feeling to a woman.

not sure whats the ratio. but I'm sure you gatta be like teen novel material for that to happen

More
Yummy
Flavors

TripHop
VGM
Hope
Trance
Jan 18, 2017 9:47 PM
Jul 2018
Just be like, [insert name here], you know I've loved you since I first saw you. Your smile, the kind of laugh you have. Your quirks. I love that you [insert hobby here] and do [insert action here]. I really have loved you since I first laid eyes on you.

Then tell her you were just fucking around to see what she'd say. Works every time.

No seriously if the chick likes you and you like her, tell her whats up. Go on a date, knock yourself out.
Jan 18, 2017 10:45 PM

Dec 2016
Maneki-Mew said:
Cbr_Star said:

Good Luck!

That's nonsense. If she genuinely wants him, she will wait an fairly amount of time. Maybe not five years, because after a certain lapse of time you move on with your life, but long enough. ^^"

Trust me it's changed... You see BITD before cell phones it would be normal to call someone back the next day. So by waiting a couple days made it look like you're super busy, and make them feel self conscious about using up all your time. That way it made them try harder to gain your attention.

But thanks to cell phones, people are used to instant communication. People get upset when you don't call them back in 10mins never mind a whole day. So the whole waiting 3 days has the opposite effect, and comes off being extremely rude.

What happens is the girl might still be interested, but She'll now play 10x harder to get and indifferent
Especially if it's a really hot girl. In just those couple of days she might get 10+ other guys hitting on her.
Jan 18, 2017 10:51 PM

Jun 2013
If I don't find her especially ugly, I'd just give her a chance, everyone deserves a chance after all! But I'm not gonna lie though, I'd probably use her feelings to my advantage and get her to do whatever I want, I've done it before...
Xinil said:
Thanks for joining MAL.

Jan 18, 2017 10:55 PM

Jun 2008
just be honest bro

if she cant accept ur honesty then its definitely not meant to be
Jan 18, 2017 10:55 PM
Jul 2018
Cbr_Star said:
Maneki-Mew said:

That's nonsense. If she genuinely wants him, she will wait an fairly amount of time. Maybe not five years, because after a certain lapse of time you move on with your life, but long enough. ^^"

Trust me it's changed... You see BITD before cell phones it would be normal to call someone back the next day. So by waiting a couple days made it look like you're super busy, and make them feel self conscious about using up all your time. That way it made them try harder to gain your attention.

But thanks to cell phones, people are used to instant communication. People get upset when you don't call them back in 10mins never mind a whole day. So the whole waiting 3 days has the opposite effect, and comes off being extremely rude.

What happens is the girl might still be interested, but She'll now play 10x harder to get and indifferent
Especially if it's a really hot girl. In just those couple of days she might get 10+ other guys hitting on her.

Definitely right about that. Playing the waiting game is plain rude if she's interested, it's not like OP doesn't see her or have a cellphone. If OP is to make a move, make it in a timely fashion. If you're going to play it by ear, do that, but DO not play the waiting game like a dumbass. Taking it slow as friends is fine if you're both geniunely interested. But literally waiting around is a good way to get dropped.
Jan 18, 2017 11:37 PM

Jan 2016
If it were me, I'd either confess as well or politely state that the feeling isn't mutual, depending on which is the case.
Jan 19, 2017 12:22 AM

Jul 2014
From a girl's perspective, I feel like that girl of yours is kinda insincere... that's just my opinion though. If I seriously liked a guy, I wouldn't respond the way she did at all when you told her your own feelings. Then again we're both completely different people so what do I know, there are some girls who are just weird with how they express their feelings I guess.

But what I can say is that if you don't actively do something about your relationship, like actually properly letting your feelings known to her and your future intentions with your feelings (like wanting to date officially, etc), then nothing's ever going to happen between you two. And nothing's worse than being stuck in that eternal limbo of "what if's" so I would suggest making a move sooner rather than later if you really do like her. People's feelings can change fast and it can happen before you know it and you'll have missed your chance.

Whenever guys confess to me I either keep them for a while on a "trial period" (I tell them this too so they know what I actually feel), accept them right away if I like them back, or reject them straight up if I really can't see myself with them.
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Jan 19, 2017 12:22 AM

Feb 2016
ImTheJuggernaut said:
Dylaan_Omer said:

Why not? Except that if you're gay or you're a priest. Are you scared of getting into a relationship?

Because I cant relate in any way with any of the girls that I know in School.

You have a relationship with somebody that you only have small talk with?

Or conversations that are completly one sided?

Doesnt work.
Jan 19, 2017 1:01 AM

Apr 2016
Nothing. I just gonna say "ok".
I'm so bad :<
Anime List「Anime stats → Completed 1 Thousand」
Jan 19, 2017 1:06 AM

Dec 2016
Is she nice with big boobs? Or at least blonde?
Jan 19, 2017 1:33 AM

Mar 2009
tl;dr You should give her the D!!!!!
(Extra exclamation marks are used to reach character limit required to post though by writing this now, I have easily surpassed but seriously, dude, what are you even doing here, you should be giving her the D already)
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!
Jan 19, 2017 2:49 AM
Jul 2018
Cbr_Star said:
Maneki-Mew said:

Cell phones didn't steal our will xD
I'm not keen on these "game rules" like "Call her back in one to three days etc..."
If a girl doesn't want you, it's not because she "plays hard to get", it's because... you know, she simple doesn't want you. Playing hard to get is a silly thing some girls doing in High School. An adult human being shouldn't, because this drama making and unreal people are annoying imo.
And if she really likes you, it doesn't matter how many guys are hitting on her.
You don't need a person, who's unfaithful before the relationship even have started.
Besides, that's exaggerated. XD
Jan 19, 2017 3:13 AM

Aug 2012
Tbh, I'd go around bursting with laughter at her for falling to a guy like me. I'm also not interested in people who like me that way.
Jan 19, 2017 3:48 AM

May 2015
Confessions always end up awkward. If it does not make you sad, nervous, or happy then there's a problem. I experience the same shits when someone confessed to me.

and dude, if she like you and you like her back that's the only reason you need to have to be in a relationship.
Money ain't a problem. You can date even without going out, you guys can talk in school since both of you are in the same college. Start with meeting up again in school. Manage your time if she's really worth it...and I think she's worth it since you shared your story.

Jan 19, 2017 4:59 AM

Nov 2014
ygtrece said:
Confessions always end up awkward. If it does not make you sad, nervous, or happy then there's a problem. I experience the same shits when someone confessed to me.

and dude, if she like you and you like her back that's the only reason you need to have to be in a relationship.
Money ain't a problem. You can date even without going out, you guys can talk in school since both of you are in the same college. Start with meeting up again in school. Manage your time if she's really worth it...and I think she's worth it since you shared your story.

WOAAAA LOVE EXPERT as if you have experience in relationship xD
Jan 19, 2017 5:03 AM

Nov 2013
The first time I got confessed to in high school, I lied to her and said I liked another girl.

Now I'm an adult I don't really get random "go out with me" confessions. I've had anonymous ones, but I just ignored them. It's more just flirting with each other and going on dates and seeing where it goes from there.

Honestly dude if you're young, you should just go out with the girl. You aren't really using that time for much else and it will be a good experience for you.. You'll start to know what you like and dislike in a girl and how relationships work.
Jan 19, 2017 5:32 AM

May 2015
Lalala1412 said:
ygtrece said:

Lmao Yeah I have ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Jan 19, 2017 5:36 AM

Nov 2014
ygtrece said:
Lalala1412 said:

WHOAAA YOU NEVER TOLD MEHH, i used to be the love expert, not you!! dont replace my position!!!! >.<
Jan 19, 2017 5:55 AM

May 2015
Lalala1412 said:
ygtrece said:

WHOAAA YOU NEVER TOLD MEHH, i used to be the love expert, not you!! dont replace my position!!!! >.<

You'll forever be the love expert between us ;)

Jan 19, 2017 6:01 AM

Sep 2014
>girl
>Confessing to me
I would ignore her then its 99% likely that shes either trying to prank me or thinks I am a Chad due to being tall
Jan 19, 2017 7:42 AM

May 2015
I don't get it. Do you want her?

If a girl confessed to me and I didn't want her, I'd simply say it. I don't want you. That's life.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Jan 19, 2017 10:02 AM

Nov 2016
It depends how I feel about her. It happened to me once, but I wasn't interested at that time but I couldn't tell her I wasn't because I was afraid to hurt her feelings so I just changed subject.
Jan 19, 2017 10:05 AM

Mar 2014
I would have hot lesbian sex with her

What else?
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jan 19, 2017 10:14 AM

Jun 2016
If I found them likeable enough I'd let them have a chance.That's the least respect you can give a person when they genuinely like you and you find them even just a little bit likeable.

xCYTEHEP said:
Take her to your room and bang her ffs , BE A MAN.

батя preaching some wisdom right there.^
Jan 19, 2017 10:33 AM

Jul 2014
le dropped

sorry, but im already strictly committed to my waifu. please realize that anime life>real life.
Jan 19, 2017 10:44 AM

Sep 2013
Seriously don't have a clue. That's too much pressure for me to handle.
Depends on a lot of things.
One man's freedom is another man's terror.
Jan 19, 2017 10:52 AM

Dec 2015
I have no idea, it hasn't happened to me. Ever.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What does your username mean? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

56 by zzz »»
6 minutes ago

» Are video games a waste of time and money?? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - May 27

83 by WaffleMaster89 »»
39 minutes ago

» What if you saw God in heaven? ( 1 2 )

-Usagi - Feb 3, 2016

76 by WaffleMaster89 »»
50 minutes ago

» do you eat to live or live to eat?

707supremacist - May 4

29 by traed »»
2 hours ago

» it's the weekend and my brains are really fried right now

tsukareru - May 25

36 by tsukareru »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.