Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Oct 6, 2016 5:30 PM

Jul 2016
i was hyped for this, but i still kept my expectations average because... well this is ecchi we're talking about (more "plot" than plot AMIRITE?) however, it exceeded my expectations. Love the animation, visuals are nice, plus the OP is surprisingly addictive. Definitely a must watch for me.

P.S i love the accents!!!
damn, the forums these days...
Oct 6, 2016 5:32 PM

Oct 2014
gust11 said:
Toa_of_Gallifrey said:
Just what I hoped for in terms of directing, tone and the like. I hope the girls they're roommates with have more to them than just their base traits. Glad that my small fear of this being a harem was quickly dispelled with no (important) male character in sight. On a more personal note, as an ass man I highly appreciated all the quality asses especially from our silver-haired deuteragonist. I look forward to fapping with y'all.
If she can use Gate of Babylon but for tits and asses then this is fucking AOTS already.
It's

RainyRai said:

>not appreciating how much of a cunt Asuka is
How disgusting tbh
Oct 6, 2016 5:37 PM

Jan 2013
Wow this is so good xD I knew that it would be good but wasn't expecting so much.
Love the main girl's personality.
Those fights were epic! Can't wait for more.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 6, 2016 5:42 PM

Apr 2015
Tyrel said:
Pretty much my thoughts. The show is pretty meh, but this show was never supposed to be serious at all. It's a good laugh for the season.

Wait why is the show already destined to be "meh" again? I'm just curious.
Is it the ecchi genre that it gets dismissed as such? Well to be honest it's sports, comedy before it is ecchi.

I just think that the show exactly delivers what it has promised and actually in an entertaining way so I don't quite get why some people already set the bar so low right from the get go as if it will never be able to get better than a certain level.
Oct 6, 2016 5:47 PM

Sep 2011
Fappa said:
Tyrel said:
Pretty much my thoughts. The show is pretty meh, but this show was never supposed to be serious at all. It's a good laugh for the season.

Wait why is the show already destined to be "meh" again? I'm just curious.
Is it the ecchi genre that it gets dismissed as such? Well to be honest it's sports, comedy before it is ecchi.

I just think that the show exactly delivers what it has promised and actually in an entertaining way so I don't quite get why some people already set the bar so low right from the get go as if it will never be able to get better than a certain level.
I've seen enough anime to know what I think is meh to myself. Is it meh for other people? Who knows. It's meh for me. It's basically glorified fanservice show with the comedy aspect of a "sports" butting with swimsuits lol. It just doesn't suit my taste. You'll ask why am I watching it then? That's because I watch every each season and drop shows as I go throughout it.
Oct 6, 2016 6:02 PM

Jan 2011
Man i knew DOA extreme as a anime would be dumb but not this dumb! i ant even mad this show is so ridiculous that i honestly can't see how you could take it seriously. right after the bat they aren't hiding what it is once i saw a one them using Gate of Babylon in the op i was like ....this shows alright.

i'm a man of hometown and there was a lot of hometown plus the "butt action" was surprisingly well animated and entertaining believe it or not.

only thing i find odd is the actual art/animation is good but there's like weird jagged edges around the characters at times that make it look lower quality so i don't think this is native 1080p
Oct 6, 2016 6:07 PM
Aug 2015
This has to be the dumbest anime I've ever seen lol it's so bad it's good. I'm definitely watching this with my friends.
Oct 6, 2016 6:19 PM

Oct 2012
Toa_of_Gallifrey said:
gust11 said:
It's

Lol that's what you'd think,
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Oct 6, 2016 6:20 PM

Oct 2012
Olem said:
gust11 said:
To be more specific, it's not a dragon. It's actually

Now that mention, when I -cough- look closer -cough- the snout does look like it lol
Lol I highly recommend taking a... uh... very deep look into the image xD
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Oct 6, 2016 6:27 PM

Sep 2015
Feels like Shokugeki no Soma,& Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo from this one episode
Oct 6, 2016 6:28 PM

Dec 2011
Now THAT'S a sport i can get behind! AOTS!
Oct 6, 2016 6:32 PM

Apr 2014
This is gonna be great, already loving it :3
Oct 6, 2016 7:08 PM

Dec 2007
AnimoosFromChina said:
Need a keijo version of this

Oh, lawd. This picture... is just right.
Oct 6, 2016 7:16 PM

Aug 2009
Best sports anime of 2016 hands down. What an amazing competitive sport. The techniques and strategy, fucking amazing. Not to mention the fantastic animation. Great sports anime.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Oct 6, 2016 7:23 PM

Apr 2016
I watched it for the plot.
Oct 6, 2016 7:25 PM

Mar 2012
This anime gave me cancer, absolutely trash.

-0/5
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Oct 6, 2016 7:26 PM

Jul 2008
Anime is saved.

I'll continue watching this for the plot.

BTW waiting for the inclusion of this sport in the Olympic games.
Oct 6, 2016 7:32 PM

Mar 2014
dreams come true with an anime emphazing on booties instead of boobs, but i have to say both into one will be the beast(best)
Oct 6, 2016 7:32 PM

Oct 2014
Oct 6, 2016 7:36 PM

Jun 2013
Ladies and gentlemen, the show that is going to save Anime has arrived!
Oct 6, 2016 7:39 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
i was wondering how long the show was gonna stay at an 8.0... here come the ecchi haters critical viewers >.>
Oct 6, 2016 7:39 PM

Jun 2013
Shirasho said:
So this looks like fanservice to me, but I genuinely want to know before I pick this up - is the fan service tasteful? Does the fan service work to further the plot or is it there because the writers are immature man-babies?

Somewhere inbetween, it has a plot, but the fanservice is basically the plot, i mean its about a sport where the only way you can win is by using your boobs or ass.
Oct 6, 2016 8:03 PM

Dec 2007
Let's be honest:
The only thing serious about this show is the effort put into it. I was expecting a barely passable guilty pleasure. But at this rate, it may be one of the most entertaining titles of the season.
Oct 6, 2016 8:07 PM

Jul 2013
Aeonenleben said:
I always knew a male-targeted version of "free" would be utter trash.
And once more i was right.

At least we got Yuri on Ice.

This is utter garbage

1/10 dropped

Riiiight, because Yuri on Ice has zero disgusting fanservice right? *rolls eyes*

Talk about double standard. At least this anime is honest about itself unlike that pretentious fujoshi bait that no amount of pretty graphic can cover.
Oct 6, 2016 8:07 PM

Jan 2012
Oh wow, they completely omitted a lot of early chapters, and that former delinquent mom character. I actually think that was a good decision though. Nozomi comes off much more likeable here than in those earlier chapters imo. Animation looked great btw.
Oct 6, 2016 8:11 PM

Jul 2016
I'm seriously loving it. I'm laughing from start to end. This one will be the savior of the anime industry. I liked Nozomi's seiyuu. She sounded like she's excited all the time, maybe because of her accent.
"This (anime) industry is weird" - Chitose Karasuma, Gi(a)rlish Number

I hope someday someone in an anime would say, "The (anime) viewers are weird."
Oct 6, 2016 8:16 PM

Feb 2015
Yarrowia said:
Tevens said:
i mean, fucking "butt cannon" didn't the word "WTF?" manifest in your fucking mind after you saw and heard that ?

It was even funnier in French, as crunchyroll cleverly subbed it as "boule de canon", a playword between "boulet de canon" (cannonball) and "boule" (slang for a big round ass). They also added several subtle ass-related puns

holy shit dude. that's awsome xD
Oct 6, 2016 8:16 PM

Mar 2008
That was amazing.
Oct 6, 2016 8:23 PM

Jan 2014
I just lost it while watching it, and that's a good thing actually!!

I never thought so much would be put in such a fanservice-sports-setting, but it actually works.

Those butts maneuvers that almost look like cannonballs, I mean what the heck man. I like the girls, they are pretty.

School Prison cast would be proud.
Oct 6, 2016 8:26 PM

Sep 2014
Wtf why did I enjoy this so much? It was actually pretty fun to watch!
Oct 6, 2016 9:15 PM

Jul 2014
Shirasho said:
So this looks like fanservice to me, but I genuinely want to know before I pick this up - is the fan service tasteful? Does the fan service work to further the plot or is it there because the writers are immature man-babies?

LMAO. It furthers the show by making it better. It's like you hate the fact that humans are attracted to each other.

Considering it's your generic sport/combat show where they name their "moves" and are constantly doing completely unrealistic things, it needs to have something.

Seems like a lousy version of Wanna Be The Strongest.
SokahOct 6, 2016 9:45 PM
Oct 6, 2016 9:22 PM

Aug 2013
I keep thinking that this adaptation can become one of the best plots of anime I've watched in life, in the real I expected to see the entire selection process until the entrance at the academy ..
Oct 6, 2016 9:39 PM

Sep 2007
Anime of the fucking year right here.
Oct 6, 2016 9:41 PM
Dec 2015
JRiosGami said:
vong10 said:

I agree. They should've done a full adaptation. I loved the qualifying arc and training sessions, it's a real shame they skipped it because it's a sports anime. I'll be pissed if they skip over the training with the pro before the war.

hey manga is good ?? I love first ep and as always anime skip a lot of things so manga worth it ?? and manga is ongoing or end it ?

I'm currently reading the manga and I think it's really entertaining. I definitely recommend it. I was very disappointed in the first episode because they skipped so much. I'm most likely not gonna watch any of the episodes and just continue reading the manga.
Oct 6, 2016 9:43 PM
Jun 2016
Blitzcreed said:
JRiosGami said:

hey manga is good ?? I love first ep and as always anime skip a lot of things so manga worth it ?? and manga is ongoing or end it ?

I'm currently reading the manga and I think it's really entertaining. I definitely recommend it. I was very disappointed in the first episode because they skipped so much. I'm most likely not gonna watch any of the episodes and just continue reading the manga.

Wooow thanks, so there is a big gap of history crap thanks :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2016 10:02 PM

Aug 2015
Tyrel said:
Kittens-kun said:

You taking it seriously was your first mistake. Learn to have fun bud.

It's kinda like Shokugeki no Soma or Prison School in the way that it presents a ridiculous concept and takes it super seriously and makes it over-the-top in every way. It's just something where you let yourself be caught up in the adrenaline and energy of the show and enjoy the ride. Without suspension of disbelief, or if you take it seriously, the show is ruined.
Oct 6, 2016 10:15 PM
Jun 2013
This is like fanservice the anime. Something that only Japan can come up with. I'm definitely enjoying the characters and the humor. The best part has to be the accent, though. Something about all these different accents just sound so charming.
Oct 6, 2016 10:30 PM

Feb 2012
Anime is saved at last.

Looking forward to more delicious service with ( hopefully ) big doses of yuri. This show was made for it!
Oct 6, 2016 10:50 PM

Sep 2015
TheLittleRedHero said:
Fappa said:

Well to give you some examples

So in short the type of asses abilities will depend on the person? Like the MC knowing Gymnastic and the one girl that kinda hitted people by the chin. Interesting enough Lol.

>w< This will be nice though, and pretty ridiculous as well o3o as far as I am concerned.

Well our above member explain mostly. But Kawai hitting vital places not really related to her being a baseball pro i think, its more like her other talent or skill. You can see how everytime Kawai putting 1 leg in long distant front to get close to opponent immediately every fight, thats the trait of baseball pro pitcher. And how Miyata-chan fast enough to create an after image.
valvravetruthOct 7, 2016 12:29 AM
Oct 6, 2016 10:57 PM

Jun 2013
This is how you get pink eye.

Oct 6, 2016 11:08 PM
Jul 2018
Huh exactly what I expected, not disappointed at all. Okusama, keijo and to be a hero will be a fun ride this season.

That gate of bootylon tho lol. Art and animation were pretty good, hope they keep it up.
Oct 6, 2016 11:54 PM

Dec 2015
Is this airing uncensored? :3
Oct 7, 2016 12:50 AM

Aug 2016
Robiiii said:
Is this airing uncensored? :3

there weren't any moments that got censoring so I presume it isn't dxd or prison school level ecchi

slán abhaile corcaigh
Níl aon tinteán mar do thinteán féin

☘ ☘ ☘

Currently stealing your heart,
your women and also your job

Oct 7, 2016 1:06 AM

Mar 2015
JRiosGami said:

Manga is way worth it. They cut out so much info from it. Like character backgrounds and other sports related info.

It's ridiculous that they cut all of that out just to put the east vs west war in and I feel they might cut more out...

vong10Oct 7, 2016 1:24 AM
Oct 7, 2016 1:22 AM

Jan 2016
Was recommended to watch this when it came out! He sure was right xD this was incredible, funny, and great "plot ". like the Sound thru the episode, really satisfying while watching, and this crazy Yandere, the guy she love gotta watch out, she can diffidently snap the di... ooooh it hurts just thinking about it....

all tho, it was very enjoying, i cant wait for more AssesxD
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Oct 7, 2016 2:49 AM

Sep 2016
holy shit this anime is godlike lmao
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Oct 7, 2016 2:51 AM

Dec 2015
I got to say I'm pretty surprised lol. Expected a typical fanservice ecchi but that "tryout" or whatever was pretty entertaining.

The shotgun/rifle sounding effects used when their asses collide had me in tears laughing
Tylermn93Oct 7, 2016 3:10 AM
Oct 7, 2016 3:18 AM

Nov 2013
HANDS DOWN! BEST ANIME OF THE CENTURY IS FINALLY HERE!!
Oct 7, 2016 3:18 AM

Aug 2008
Yep, absolutely the worst anime this season... Only pervs can enjoy this stuff...

My Anime Lists: AniDB & MAL
Oct 7, 2016 3:56 AM

Jun 2013
This shit is so insane lol. "Butt cannon ", "Butt guillotine", butt looking like boobs, how ridiculous can this get dammit. The boob and butt wars were pretty intense and those visuals were something. A lot of people might dismiss this as some stupid ecchi shit, but this probably has the best visuals out of everything I've seen thus far. There was just one moment of quality which seemed a bit poor (the first boob jiggle in the opening sequence) but everything else looked pretty god damn sugoi. This is probably gonna be the awesome visual treat of this season for me. It still won't top last season's Tales of Zestria or Mob Psycho, but it's still pretty good. Flip Flappers looked cool too but this looks better imo. The fight between Nozomi and Kawai looked too good. If anything, at least this show should be a visual treat. Good job Xebec.

This game is pretty dangerous. Even if it's a girl's butt it would still hurt pretty bad given how their swinging their asses around. I mean, they were feeling the intense air pressure from the swinging butts and Nozomi got a bruise on her thigh by a girl's ass. And what's more, Kawai was knocking the girls unconscious with her ass and they were falling into the water. That's a bit too dangerous.

The OP and ED were pretty cool. I like the ending sequence. Lol flying swimsuits and it ended with the clouds looking like a butt. And I liked the ponytail girl standing in front of the Gate of Babylon in the opening sequence lol. And there was this girl in the opening sequence who had a dragon ass or something lol.

If anything, this'll be worth watching for those visuals. I'll be sticking around here.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2016

254 by SeussGodofJelly »»
Apr 16, 5:13 AM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2016

175 by Alkimia »»
Apr 11, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2016

175 by Alkimia »»
Apr 11, 7:56 AM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2016

194 by Alkimia »»
Apr 7, 2:08 PM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2016

148 by sharosharo »»
Jan 12, 7:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.