Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (158) « First ... « 49 50 [51] 52 53 » ... Last »
Jan 10, 2015 9:39 AM

Jun 2013
Hey there :)
I tried using Shishio-kun's version of the square layout. I changed the background to my liking and I wanted to know how to fix a couple of things:
1) I know where the colors of the categories are(the currently watching etc) but I can't figure out what two colors work best for this background.
2) That same bar of the completed, dropped etc is not in the middle in my computer and I want it to be. Where is the code for this bar located?
3) the box that tells you how much animes from TV, OVA, Movies you've seen, I wanted to be in the center if it's the only box in the line(I don't know if it's possible in CSS though)
If you can assist me in those that'll be great.
This is the code to my list:

and this is the link

Thanks in advance.
Jan 10, 2015 11:32 AM
Nov 2014
Shishio-kun said:
AyumeLove said:
When will the reconstruction be done?
I'm sorry if someone asked already but I really don't have the time to search through over 100 pages of posts.

Are you talking about this page?
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=318587

Before yesterday, it still had all the thumbnails (images) which you could click and then go to a layout, but a third or so of the codes were missing after Dropbox crashed after the September hacking here on MAL. By "reconstruction" earlier this week I meant I was rearranging the order of the thumbnails and restoring those missing source codes earlier this week.

But yesterday, MAL was broken or hacked again, and now nearly all the thumbnail images are gone on the entire site (except for lists and avatars). You can read more about it on the front page:
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=19736

So images won't be seen in that topic until they fix the image problem, and then you can view and take about 2/3 of the layouts again, and I can start working on it again, and restore it back to 100%. Just trying to explain the missing images have nothing to do with me and what I was doing before, I'll have to update the topic to make it clear why pics are gone

Thanks for explaining and don't worry I wasn't blaming you. I just have trouble interpreting things that aren't very clear.
Jan 10, 2015 11:39 AM
Nov 2014
OK I know this is a stupid question and I'm probably overlooking something obvious but when I choose a list layout from the donated lists section and uploaded it this happened (in spoiler)

Everything is overlapping. The only computer I have readily available is my netbook and it's resolution is so rarely used anything that isn't formatted for any resolution will get either cut off or squished. My resolution is 1024 x 600 px

So anyways is there anyway to rearrange everything so that they don't overlap.

Edit: If I can move the category links down a bit and the list itself a bit to the left then I should be able to fix it
AyumeLoveJan 10, 2015 11:54 AM
Jan 10, 2015 12:29 PM

Aug 2014
AyumeLove said:
OK I know this is a stupid question and I'm probably overlooking something obvious but when I choose a list layout from the donated lists section and uploaded it this happened (in spoiler)

Everything is overlapping. The only computer I have readily available is my netbook and it's resolution is so rarely used anything that isn't formatted for any resolution will get either cut off or squished. My resolution is 1024 x 600 px

Edit: If I can move the category links down a bit and the list itself a bit to the left then I should be able to fix it

In #list_surround replace the code you have by this:

You could do that, or reduce the width of the list and/or reduce the size of the category links with with any picture editing software. I suppose that will do though.
SatiriquesJan 10, 2015 1:05 PM
Jan 10, 2015 1:01 PM

Feb 2010
AyumeLove said:

You can move the list to the left or right with the left/right codes under
#list_surround
{
width: 650px;
position: absolute !important;
margin: auto !important;
right: 0px !important;
left: 0px !important;
margin-top: 10% !important;
}

near the top of the code, just add to the left amount to move the list away from the category menu (like make it left: 200px !important;). You have to save the changes when done of course

Similarly, you can move all the category links down or up with the top codes under
.status_selected:first-of-type, .status_not_selected:first-of-type
and the following sets of codes with top too that also say "status selected" in them.

Btw that layout is supposed to have a icon style top bar which is compact and won't get overlapped by the category links. But the import codes used for them are some of the dead dropbox links I mentioned earlier. You can change use the codes on this page to get one of those top bars, no previews tho while MAL is broken:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=449097

And if you don't want to use All Anime on your list you can remove it with

.status_selected:nth-of-type(6), .status_not_selected:nth-of-type(6)
{
display: none !important;
}

That would free up some space
Jan 10, 2015 1:03 PM
Nov 2014
Satiriques said:
AyumeLove said:

OK tried what you said, exactly the same as before. Not trying to be rude but it still overlaps
I've been trying to use the inspect element but no such luck I have no idea what I'm doing but I can't properly edit my list without this fixed.
Jan 10, 2015 1:14 PM

Aug 2014
AyumeLove said:
Satiriques said:

OK tried what you said, exactly the same as before. Not trying to be rude but it still overlaps
I've been trying to use the inspect element but no such luck I have no idea what I'm doing but I can't properly edit my list without this fixed.

You talking about the category links? Yeah I didn't notice it when I did my post. Just read what shishio posted. I only fixed the part where to list was overlapping with the category links.
Jan 10, 2015 1:45 PM
Nov 2014
Shishio-kun said:
AyumeLove said:

You can move the list to the left or right with the left/right codes under
#list_surround
{
width: 650px;
position: absolute !important;
margin: auto !important;
right: 0px !important;
left: 0px !important;
margin-top: 10% !important;
}

near the top of the code, just add to the left amount to move the list away from the category menu (like make it left: 200px !important;). You have to save the changes when done of course

Similarly, you can move all the category links down or up with the top codes under
.status_selected:first-of-type, .status_not_selected:first-of-type
and the following sets of codes with top too that also say "status selected" in them.

Btw that layout is supposed to have a icon style top bar which is compact and won't get overlapped by the category links. But the import codes used for them are some of the dead dropbox links I mentioned earlier. You can change use the codes on this page to get one of those top bars, no previews tho while MAL is broken:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=449097

And if you don't want to use All Anime on your list you can remove it with

.status_selected:nth-of-type(6), .status_not_selected:nth-of-type(6)
{
display: none !important;
}

That would free up some space

Thanks for all your help. The positioning is working perfectly now. But the broken covers look awkward. (Why do hackers have to ruin all my fun) What part of the code is the covers in? my computer can't render covers anyways and it's a pain having to fix them.

heres the code (in spoilers)

Also the hacker comes back every couple hours so I wouldn't recommend fixing your links until the MAL admins solve the hacker problem. Otherwise you will just waste several hours of work. Just a bit of friendly advice. I noticed that right after getting the invalid message id thing stuff gets screw up.

I'm backing up all my posts until this is fixed.
AyumeLoveJan 10, 2015 1:54 PM
Jan 10, 2015 4:33 PM

Feb 2010
AyumeLove said:

Thanks for all your help. The positioning is working perfectly now. But the broken covers look awkward. (Why do hackers have to ruin all my fun) What part of the code is the covers in? my computer can't render covers anyways and it's a pain having to fix them.

If you dont want covers remove the "hover hide" code and its parts from the bottom, also that line at the bottom "read more...". You can also completely remove the two lines with dropbox in them at the top, those links are dead

I wouldn't recommend fixing your links until the MAL admins solve the hacker problem. Otherwise you will just waste several hours of work. Just a bit of friendly advice. I noticed that right after getting the invalid message id thing stuff gets screw up.

Yeah thanks, I already edit my big posts in a separate place which makes it easier for me then save them to word docs, just in case it doesn't post
Jan 11, 2015 3:52 AM

Jul 2014
Hi guys, still mucking around with my css - I have no idea what I'm doing really but I've come up with something I don't mind too much.

1) How can I remove the red line running down the left of my tables?

2) How can I add some extra space underneath each line of text? (Note how there's a little more space above compared to below on each line)

Thanks guys
Jan 11, 2015 4:23 AM
Nov 2014
Shishio-kun said:
AyumeLove said:

If you dont want covers remove the "hover hide" code and its parts from the bottom, also that line at the bottom "read more...". You can also completely remove the two lines with dropbox in them at the top, those links are dead

I wouldn't recommend fixing your links until the MAL admins solve the hacker problem. Otherwise you will just waste several hours of work. Just a bit of friendly advice. I noticed that right after getting the invalid message id thing stuff gets screw up.

Yeah thanks, I already edit my big posts in a separate place which makes it easier for me then save them to word docs, just in case it doesn't post

Thanks so much for everything. My code is completely fixed. Also usually with my small posts I copy them like ctrl+c then if it doesn't work I paste it back in. Also I have all of my css and the pre-made ones I've found backed up for easy access. Goodbye and good luck fixing everything.
Jan 11, 2015 9:05 AM

Aug 2014
Tozzy said:
Hi guys, still mucking around with my css - I have no idea what I'm doing really but I've come up with something I don't mind too much.

1) How can I remove the red line running down the left of my tables?

2) How can I add some extra space underneath each line of text? (Note how there's a little more space above compared to below on each line)

Thanks guys

Both changes are made in .td1 and .td2

1) border-width:0 0px 0px 0!important;

2) padding-bottom:10px!important; [i] change it to what you want
Jan 11, 2015 1:08 PM

Jul 2014
Both changes are made in .td1 and .td2

1) border-width:0 0px 0px 0!important;

2) padding-bottom:10px!important; [i] change it to what you want

Thanks very much, Satiriques
Jan 12, 2015 1:06 PM
Feb 2014
Hello Shishio-kun
The question that I have and the answer maybe no, but I'll ask to be sure.
I found this great anime song and I would like for it to automatically play when people visit my page. Also it will go great when I set my page up completely. Is there away to do that or will I just have to settle for using a Youtube video?
Jan 12, 2015 1:48 PM

Aug 2013
Worldrush said:
Hello Shishio-kun
The question that I have and the answer maybe no, but I'll ask to be sure.
I found this great anime song and I would like for it to automatically play when people visit my page. Also it will go great when I set my page up completely. Is there away to do that or will I just have to settle for using a Youtube video?
This is not possible since CSS only supports visual effects (with the exception of the sounds in browsers for blind people), it would have been possible if we had access to the HTML-code.

Jan 12, 2015 11:47 PM
Feb 2014
Ah ok thank you Oiomi-chan.
Jan 13, 2015 11:30 PM
Jul 2012
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Twin_Moons

I copied this from the forums here somewhere in the forums here because it was to my liking, but a lot of code doesn't seem to be working and I also want to change the banner without the list messing up. Could some genius help me take out the unnecessary code while keeping it looking the exact same? I also want to fix the bar at the top above the banner. I would be very appreciative.

Jan 14, 2015 6:22 AM

Nov 2011
@Twin_Moons
Your code is broken. Look at these lines:
#height:24px!important}
#display:inline}
This has to do with MAL CSS edit box being totally screwed up. They are invalid CSS and prevent everything after them (related to top bar) from being applied as well. I suppose there should be some #mal_control_strip but I'm no telepathist to guess what is it.
You have to find the original code again. I suggest then importing the whole style, saves you from most problems related to edit box.
Jan 14, 2015 11:56 PM
Jul 2012

I decided to try a much simpler layout instead. How can I stop the banner from going into the top bar? It's supposed to be lower, but changed when I added a premade top bar...
Jan 15, 2015 4:56 AM

Aug 2014
Twin_Moons said:

I decided to try a much simpler layout instead. How can I stop the banner from going into the top bar? It's supposed to be lower, but changed when I added a premade top bar...

SatiriquesJan 15, 2015 5:03 AM
Jan 16, 2015 10:30 AM

Feb 2010
SuperSmashBros said:
Hey there :)
I tried using Shishio-kun's version of the square layout. I changed the background to my liking and I wanted to know how to fix a couple of things:
1) I know where the colors of the categories are(the currently watching etc) but I can't figure out what two colors work best for this background.
2) That same bar of the completed, dropped etc is not in the middle in my computer and I want it to be. Where is the code for this bar located?
3) the box that tells you how much animes from TV, OVA, Movies you've seen, I wanted to be in the center if it's the only box in the line(I don't know if it's possible in CSS though)
If you can assist me in those that'll be great.
This is the code to my list:

and this is the link

Thanks in advance.

1) Try a color coordinator. Pick a color on the wheel and make sure "with compliment" is on and then you'll see the color that compliments the one you're using
http://paletton.com/#uid=24e0u0kllllaFw0g0qFqFg0w0aF

2) Find
.header_cw, .header_completed, .header_onhold, .header_dropped, .header_ptw {

remove the visibility codes to see it again

3) Its possible cuz the poster style layout does it and has a similar look but it seems like it'd be a pain to code it into the square layout. Maybe someone else will take the time to code it tho
Jan 16, 2015 5:01 PM

Mar 2013
Hi, I was wondering if it was allowed / possible to change what is written in the header. For instance, in both my lists, I want to change the Plan to Read header (the one you can click on).

I checked around and got lost, and I didn't find any information (but it's most likely my fault).

I'm waiting for your directions!

Thanks.

Come visit the Rec club! Everyone gets confused as to what they want to watch or read next. :T

Here is the Official Rec Club list of Recommendations!
Jan 16, 2015 5:12 PM

Oct 2013
Read Shishio's easy tutorial for category links and here for more .

edit. didn't read the brackets .
GuriguraJan 16, 2015 5:22 PM
Jan 16, 2015 5:41 PM

Mar 2013
blob said:
Hi, I was wondering if it was allowed / possible to change what is written in the header. For instance, in both my lists, I want to change the Plan to Read header (the one you can click on).

I checked around and got lost, and I didn't find any information (but it's most likely my fault).

Thanks.

@Oddway
Were you answering my question?

If so, I could still not find where I can change the text.
If you check my lists, you would notice that, for my anime list, I have already changed it to Plan to Wreck and, in the manga list, to Plan to Rape. However, at the top of my list, the buttons that filter the list are indicated as Plan to Watch and Plan to Read respectfully. I want to change those into what I want, how do I do this?

Maybe calling it a header was my bad. It's not the header, the one right on top of the titles, it's the main one usually found on top. I want to keep the same style, but with different wordings...

Thanks

Come visit the Rec club! Everyone gets confused as to what they want to watch or read next. :T

Jan 16, 2015 6:11 PM

Aug 2014
blob said:
blob said:

Thanks.

@Oddway

If you check my lists, you would notice that, for my anime list, I have already changed it to Plan to Wreck and, in the manga list, to Plan to Rape. However, at the top of my list, the buttons that filter the list are indicated as Plan to Watch and Plan to Read respectfully. I want to change those into what I want, how do I do this?

Maybe calling it a header was my bad. It's not the header, the one right on top of the titles, it's the main one usually found on top. I want to keep the same style, but with different wordings...

Thanks

Make sure you put {} after your code so it doesn't double or triple it in your CSS. I'm telling you this because currently your list code looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/ZmnYzK0.png

To change the category images, you need to change the image link here:

It's an image, so unless you know how to reproduce it exactly, your best bet would be to find who made the list, pm him and ask him if he could change the text of it.

You could also just remake all the headers to your desire.
Jan 16, 2015 6:18 PM

Mar 2013
Satiriques said:
blob said:

@Oddway

Thanks

Make sure you put {} after your code so it doesn't double or triple it in your CSS. I'm telling you this because currently your list code looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/ZmnYzK0.png

It's an image, so unless you know how to reproduce it exactly, your best bet would be to find who made the list, pm him and ask him if he could change the text of it.

That's what I've been trying to say, I don't want to change those images. I want to change the one in form of text. I am the one that made those images, so yeah. xD

THANK YOU FOR THE TIP THOUGH. I have asked before how to avoid the list coding from being duplicated, and I guess nobody knew back then, haha.

What I want changed is at the top of the list, over the Reading/Watching IMAGE. The one that you could CLICK on and changes color.

If you want more indications for where it is, it's on a horizontal line, it lists :
Currently Reading Completed On Hold Dropped Plan to Read All Manga

TLDR; I want it to turn into (for manga, for example) :

Currently Reading Completed On Hold Dropped Plan to Rape All Manga

Thanks!
blobJan 16, 2015 6:22 PM

Jan 16, 2015 6:33 PM

Aug 2014
blob said:
Satiriques said:

That's what I've been trying to say, I don't want to change those images. I want to change the one in form of text. I am the one that made those images, so yeah. xD

THANK YOU FOR THE TIP THOUGH. I have asked before how to avoid the list coding from being duplicated, and I guess nobody knew back then, haha.

What I want changed is at the top of the list, over the Reading/Watching IMAGE. The one that you could CLICK on and changes color.

If you want more indications for where it is, it's on a horizontal line, it lists :
Currently Reading Completed On Hold Dropped Plan to Read All Manga

TLDR; I want it to turn into (for manga, for example) :

Currently Reading Completed On Hold Dropped Plan to Rape All Manga

Thanks!

Should give you this: http://i.imgur.com/igNu3cO.jpg
SatiriquesJan 16, 2015 7:26 PM
Jan 16, 2015 8:58 PM

Jun 2013
Hello all
I am currently using the template style "Snapshots, by http://myanimelist.net/profile/Drize
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=392627&show=0#post1

It says in the forum link that for best results i should turn all of my settings off aside from Numbers...

Well, I REALLY like this style, because i can change out the pictures every so often.
I would like to know, if there is a way, to have space for the columns
Name, Score, and Watched.

Problem is, when i select the 3 options, the style completely breaks.

It'd also be nice(but not important) to add a transparency to the "paper" which i swapped out for a lineless sheet.

Thanks in advance!

Link to my current CSS.
http://pastebin.com/rgAPFaaw
Baka baka baka!
Jan 16, 2015 10:06 PM

Mar 2013
@Satiriques
Thanks! That's exactly what I wanted. :P

For some reason, in my anime list, some covers disappeared, is that normal?

Jan 16, 2015 10:08 PM

Mar 2013
TheJanitor13 said:
Hello all
I am currently using the template style "Snapshots, by http://myanimelist.net/profile/Drize
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=392627&show=0#post1

It says in the forum link that for best results i should turn all of my settings off aside from Numbers...

Well, I REALLY like this style, because i can change out the pictures every so often.
I would like to know, if there is a way, to have space for the columns
Name, Score, and Watched.

Problem is, when i select the 3 options, the style completely breaks.

It'd also be nice(but not important) to add a transparency to the "paper" which i swapped out for a lineless sheet.

Thanks in advance!

Link to my current CSS.
http://pastebin.com/rgAPFaaw

Opacity is the command for transparency. Enter a number from 0 to 1.

Jan 16, 2015 10:18 PM

Aug 2014
blob said:
@Satiriques
Thanks! That's exactly what I wanted. :P

For some reason, in my anime list, some covers disappeared, is that normal?

You can use blink to manually add your missing covers. Just write your username, check anime and save it as [whatevername].css with the "more" selector. Just ctrl-f for the anime number you are looking for and add it to your list. I.E. http://myanimelist.net/anime/889/Black_Lagoon would be 889.
Jan 16, 2015 11:06 PM

Mar 2013
@Satiriques
Thanks~ again.

Jan 22, 2015 4:43 AM

Dec 2014
Hi everyone !
I'd like to ask you for a help.
I was trying to make function in css, where in each category I chose (Currently Watching, Completed etc..) the table row hover will be different. Now I'm using this to changing wallpapers on each of those sites:

and this, to changing color in whole row in my tables:

I was trying in many ways combating those two code like for example:

and other transformation of this, but without any result.

I'm also trying to make the same with a header's, but i'm stuck on this:

With this code something started to happen, but there is no color on whole header, but only in places where are sort titles (Anime Title, Score, Type, Progress).
http://s14.postimg.org/9iv5e569d/Header_background.png

Of course still working on it, but I'll be very grateful if you will be able to help me.
Thanks in advance!
Ludzik1893Jan 23, 2015 8:35 AM
Jan 24, 2015 1:28 PM

Apr 2012
Hello everyone,

Is it possible to change the vertical align for the buttons text (watching, completed etc) ? i've them at the side and vertical-align is not working (works on the anime list stuff..) tried everything but the text is at the top and it looks a bit weird because the button height is 30px

as far as i see i've nothing that would block it.
Jan 24, 2015 3:35 PM

Nov 2012
Help, my Samurai Champloo custom theme seems to be missing covers for a few anime, how can I add them?
Jan 24, 2015 3:57 PM

Aug 2014
SuperRed said:
Help, my Samurai Champloo custom theme seems to be missing covers for a few anime, how can I add them?

There are multiple ways to fix this problem, here's what I usually do:

get blink and use these settings. Make sure you save it as .css

After that, you can either manually add the missing covers or import this css at the beggining of your list.
Jan 24, 2015 10:32 PM

Nov 2014
Hello people!
The problem I need help with is a bottom scroll bar, it seems that it have some connection with the width on the list as it arrive when less than 830px and disappear when 830px or higher. I have absolutely no idea why this have happened and I'm grateful for all the help I can get.

My list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Deisicarius

Code: http://pastebin.com/8eQkG0uL
Jan 24, 2015 11:17 PM

Nov 2011
@Deisicarius
Look around line #237 (your #copyright style)
Your copyright section has width of 750px and 100px of right padding. By default these things add resulting in 850px wide copyright which pops through your #list_surround and available screen space, resulting in scrollbar.

You could remove/reduce the right padding and/or adjust the width.
You could also add box-sizing: border-box; to your #copyright code. By default "width" means "width of content", but border-box makes it so that it is "width of the container", so that paddings and borders would reduce the space available to box content.
Jan 25, 2015 3:37 AM

Nov 2014
VeriTi said:
@Deisicarius
Look around line #237 (your #copyright style)
Your copyright section has width of 750px and 100px of right padding. By default these things add resulting in 850px wide copyright which pops through your #list_surround and available screen space, resulting in scrollbar.

You could remove/reduce the right padding and/or adjust the width.
You could also add box-sizing: border-box; to your #copyright code. By default "width" means "width of content", but border-box makes it so that it is "width of the container", so that paddings and borders would reduce the space available to box content.
I see, thank you for your quick response.
Jan 26, 2015 9:19 AM

Nov 2014
Hi again, I'm wondering how to make the "Edit - More" in the list hidden by default and appear when hovering on the table section.
Jan 26, 2015 12:02 PM

Aug 2014
Deisicarius said:
Hi again, I'm wondering how to make the "Edit - More" in the list hidden by default and appear when hovering on the table section.

edit: removed some useless code. Nice list by the way.
SatiriquesJan 26, 2015 12:09 PM
Jan 26, 2015 3:10 PM

Nov 2014
Satiriques said:
Deisicarius said:

Thank you kind sir. Is there a way for "airing, not yet aired" to remain visible though?
BalphagoreJan 26, 2015 3:16 PM
Jan 26, 2015 3:26 PM

Aug 2014
Deisicarius said:
Satiriques said:

Thank you kind sir. Is there a way for "airing, not yet aired" to remain visible though?

Woops, totally my mistake.

Jan 26, 2015 3:50 PM

Nov 2014
Satiriques said:
Deisicarius said:

Woops, totally my mistake.

Works perfectly, thanks once again!
Jan 29, 2015 5:19 AM
Aug 2014
I have a problem with anime that have longer names that are in my list. How do I make it so that longer names don't go to the 2nd line and instead, end with a "..." if they exceed the first? Also, how do I lower the position of the anime titles?

Here are some examples of anime with longer names: http://i.imgur.com/9G890qw.png
Jan 29, 2015 6:04 AM

Jan 2012
Anonymoose-N said:
How do I make it so that longer names don't go to the 2nd line and instead, end with a "..."

.animetitle {
display: block;
min-width: 0;
max-width: /*your number*/px;
white-space: nowrap;
text-overflow: ellipsis;
overflow: hidden;
}

Jan 29, 2015 6:17 AM

Nov 2011
@Anonymoose-N
This may require a bit of modification:
.animetitle { display: block; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; text-overflow: ellipsis; max-width: 470px; padding-bottom: .2ex; margin-top: 1ex }

display: block is necessary to disable overflowing by setting it to hidden, which means "space is limited, and don't add scrollbars". White-space forbids line wrapping so you will always have one line. text-overflow: ellipsis makes so the text ends in "..." instead of abruptly being clipped. Width limiting prevents long titles from screwing parts of the layout. Bottom padding is because it would also cut the bottom parts of some letters like "y" or "g" which isn't good. Top margin is for lowering the position, adjust to your liking.
VeriTiJan 29, 2015 8:02 AM
Jan 31, 2015 2:45 AM
Sep 2012
Hello, guys. Do you know how to remove that white stripes on completed, dropped, etc. http://myanimelist.net/animelist/S-Z
Jan 31, 2015 11:25 AM

Aug 2014
S-Z said:
Hello, guys. Do you know how to remove that white stripes on completed, dropped, etc. http://myanimelist.net/animelist/S-Z

You can change the color here:

or completely remove it with this:
SatiriquesJan 31, 2015 11:29 AM
Jan 31, 2015 6:09 PM
Sep 2012
Satiriques said:
S-Z said:

You can change the color here:

or completely remove it with this:
sorry i meant lines over there http://screenshot.ru/90d75f1297c62d79896cf73067cbb7b9.png
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (158) « First ... « 49 50 [51] 52 53 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [ BBCODE ] All 2023 BBcodes, Guides, and Templates ( 1 2 )

Shishio-kun - Feb 16, 2023

51 by Shishio-kun »»
Yesterday, 12:37 PM

» ✳️ Amazing new colorful layout for your list: Guchuko!

Shishio-kun - Oct 14

3 by Mocha »»
Oct 16, 6:27 PM

» [CSS- MODERN] ⭐ Minimal Dashboard layout by 5cm ~ Compact and convenient! ( 1 2 3 )

Shishio-kun - Sep 4, 2020

131 by Shishio-kun »»
Oct 14, 11:55 AM

» [CSS - Modern] 🍰 Clarity by V.L ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Valerio_Lyndon - Apr 19, 2018

1232 by sunnysummerday »»
Oct 14, 9:37 AM

» [CSS - Modern] ⭐️ Brink by V.L -- Cover-style theme! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Valerio_Lyndon - Mar 16, 2019

435 by slayra »»
Oct 12, 4:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.