Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 14, 2014 10:36 AM
Mar 2013
ramenshojo said:
I just realized how cold hearted Mayu really is by fulfilling her objective of getting rid of Kuro. At first, I thought the original Iona was put back into her own body as a mean (/convenient) joke by Mayu, when in fact, it was to make Kuro disappear.

Evil.

I don't think Mayu is exactly evil. I mean she was all alone her whole life, and never had the chance to go out in the real world and meet real people and forge friendships with real people (can you really blame her for how she is with that said). With this in mind, I think Mayu likely has a limited concept of right and wrong.
Dec 14, 2014 11:42 AM

Jan 2013
When did Mayu die ? When was the first time wixoss cards were made ? Mayus death has to be recent.
Dec 14, 2014 12:41 PM

Feb 2014
macamiki said:
When did Mayu die ? When was the first time wixoss cards were made ? Mayus death has to be recent.
If it was according to Yuki's statement, then Mayu die when Tama wake up(and become Ruu's LRIG) because apparently Mayu sealed Tama and the seal broken when she die.
Dec 14, 2014 12:58 PM

Jul 2012
11 weeks and they're still in despair
Dec 14, 2014 3:14 PM

Dec 2010
When I think on it again, wrap-up in just one final episode woukld far, far too rushed. All the ends that have yet to be tied, would either remain unexplained or need more than 20 min. Maybe a movie will suffice best.

Put on the list:
Who locked Mayu there.
Where do her powers come from.
Why Ruuko's mother was scared of her own daughter.
Dec 14, 2014 11:05 PM

Oct 2011
Yuki NOOOOOOO

Tama and Yuki become one in order to save Yuki. They will become the most powerful LRIG and defeat Mayu.
Dec 15, 2014 10:33 AM

Dec 2013
Plot twist, Ruuko is actually Mayu's long lost twin sister who was spirited away and adopted by Grandma, who may or may not be a former maid of the Mayu household.

Well, silly speculations aside.... I laughed my arse off when Ruuko just picked up Yuki off the table and hightailed away from the battle zone, with Mayu yelling for her to come back! Oh god that was funny as hell!!

If I recall correctly, Season 2 was announced at the very end of the credits for the last episode of season 1. There's still hope for a season 3.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Dec 15, 2014 11:08 AM

Mar 2014
Meritas said:

I'M STILL WAITING.
Dec 15, 2014 2:18 PM
May 2011
Just trying to put the pieces together here.. a little confused.
Why did the real Urazoe Iona return to her body again? The one inside her was ulrith, with tama as her card. Ulrith (as Iona) battled with Aki-crazy and won.

Lastly.. why does Yuki (kuro/iona) have to disappear? Ruuko got her wish (to enter the white window room) so essentially, she should be a card right now and Yuki should be in Ruukos body. Seeing how Ruuko is in the white window room, Yuki then has no option but to remain there and simply.. vanish?

Insanity lives deep within ourselves
Dec 15, 2014 8:15 PM

Mar 2013
i feel like a lot of events happened in this episode.

one more BATTORU! to go. I hope they wrap it all up neatly on the final ep.

Dec 16, 2014 7:46 AM
Mar 2013
MarkusEA said:
Just trying to put the pieces together here.. a little confused.
Why did the real Urazoe Iona return to her body again? The one inside her was ulrith, with tama as her card. Ulrith (as Iona) battled with Aki-crazy and won.

Lastly.. why does Yuki (kuro/iona) have to disappear? Ruuko got her wish (to enter the white window room) so essentially, she should be a card right now and Yuki should be in Ruukos body. Seeing how Ruuko is in the white window room, Yuki then has no option but to remain there and simply.. vanish?

Because Tama is a special LRIG, so Ruko was likely able to get the wish without becoming an LRIG or Yuuki entering her body. As for Iona; Tama rejected taking over her body, so Tama went back to the white room instead, while Ulith went somewhere else (Mayu likely was the reason the original Iona was put back in her body).
RoychopDec 16, 2014 9:13 AM
Dec 18, 2014 11:26 AM

Nov 2010
I fucking LOVE this episode, I watched it twice. So much feelings right now
Dec 19, 2014 4:47 AM

Nov 2014
Next episode is the revelation of that pillar thing....

remember what Ruko said in episode 1 " If the pillar goes there..."

Why mayu died? who is the creator of wixoss card??

Dec 19, 2014 3:39 PM

Mar 2014
Omg dat OST during the contract.
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Dec 21, 2014 9:15 AM

Jul 2009
I won't be happy if Yuki (eternal Iona for me!) die! =/
Why is Ulith so powerful? She might be another part of Mayu...
Dec 24, 2014 3:26 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Paulo27 said:
Meritas said:

I'M STILL WAITING.

And the nightmare please. Hopefully the last episode in which I will now go watch. Honestly this was the first episode this season to interest me (okay well I guess the reveal with the LN author was interesting too). But it was only interesting to me because Kazuki found out about the truth XD Mayu being dead doesn't really surprise me since I don't care whether she's dead or alive. It's unfortunate that she was living in such a situation, but I can't really form an opinion about her unless I know why she locked up.
Dec 27, 2014 11:58 PM

Sep 2014
This show is so depressing. POOR EVERYONE. Except for Ulith, cuz she's enjoying everything.

One more episode to go, I'm so sad. Even if the last episode stinks and doesn't answer certain things (nightmare and Ruuko's mom), I'm still giving this a high rating. The journey so far has been incredibly entertaining.
Dec 29, 2014 8:25 PM

Jul 2009
Holy crap O_O So much happened this episode ... so first Hanayo falls in love with Kazuki too AND THEN HE FINDS OUT SHE'S NOT REALLY YUZUKI!!! I did NOT expect that to happen ...
Ruuko battles Hitoe and wins then makes the contract with Yuki and Tama. Except she didn't turn into a card ... and now that I think about it, is she still standing where she was before?! O_O Anyway, so they both go into the white room to find Mayu and Ulith! Quite a twist ... not to mention Hitoe and Kazuki going and then finding out that MAYU'S ALREADY DEAD O_O I mean, obviously she had to be in the real world SOMEWHERE, but how exactly did she get the power to make all this stuff happen IRL?! The battle Ruuko and Mayu was having was pretty good except then she left because Yuki was fading ... makes sense since she failed to fulfill Iona's wish as she's back as herself. Not to mention Hanayo in the hospital now too :S
So it seems like Ruuko's wish didn't come true after all because she needs both Yuki and Tama to be there? Hmm ... this could pose a problem. Plus Ulith's level 5 too ... oh dear D: Hope they wrap this up well! As other commenters have said, we still don't know about the nightmare either ... (personally hoping that dark Tama will come back? :O)
Jan 1, 2015 6:06 AM

Jan 2011
I bet next episode everybody goes either nuts or RIP. ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
But maybe Tama'll come to the rescue.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jan 8, 2015 9:34 PM

Sep 2011
*Ruko runs away*

My reaction: (and I'm sure this was Mayu's reaction as well)
Jan 25, 2015 3:28 PM

May 2012
Oh boy that was good, I really wonder what the last episode will offer us!
Feb 6, 2015 12:40 PM
May 2012
This is just sad :/ These girls deserves a happy ending.
Well, let's see what will happen to them, how this will end~
Feb 7, 2015 10:04 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Well that escalated quickly. Hanayo expresses her true feelings to Yuzuki, then suddenly disappears. Ulith nearly wipes out Yuki who is very close to disappearing.

Being an LRIG card must be a terrible thing. Just sitting in a cold dark place watching their selector go about their lives.

Sep 24, 2015 9:54 PM

Mar 2015
NOOOO NOT MY YUKIII!!! Is she really dying T_T

Oh shit.... the true OTP between Yuzuki and her twin is crumbling... or maybe not.

Oct 14, 2015 7:32 AM
Nov 2014
Next ep is the last one, thank fuck for that.
Dec 3, 2015 6:09 AM
Nov 2013
Darstorm-Sandude said:
random ass shit making me hold my head in confusion....ugh

They [b]can[/b] do it, for sure. I'm expecting it under the precedent of what this series has been. I rather them tie everything up in an episode full of shit then having another season of shit pulled out of an asshole full of nothing.

Level 5 Ulith just has red lightling bolts around her...lame.

My thoughts exactly. I am usually quite tolerant and non-critical towards anime, but this one is a new low for me. Bunch of overreacting loud girls in an inconsistent plot that's been changing since episode 1 is NOT a good thing. I am fine with plot twists or time travel, but this inconsistent garbage made solely for shock value? 1/5 for me
Jan 7, 2016 1:00 PM

Aug 2012
Pretty much the only good thing about this episode was the snow symbolism towards the end.
Jan 2, 2017 8:04 AM

Jan 2015
Mayu wants others to understand what it feels like to be all alone entrapped within 4 walls with a window that shows how happy and all living people are. While entrapped in a card it's the same feel, having a small window to see how other people live envying their happiness.

Wait wait how can Hanayo speak to Yuzuki. She is not selector right now... Anyway what a great friend Hanayo is, not wanting to betray Yuzuki, but she did fell in love with Kazuki. I'm guessing she fell in love with Kazuki because she is just like Yuzuki and she loves Yuzuki, so she basically fell in love with Yuzuki all over lol :D

Slightly confused on how they found Mayu's place.

Gotta admit Iona (Yuki atm) really grew on me, I hated her in s1 after she started showing her kind side after Ru filled her with warm light this is when I started liking her so I'm gonna be sad if she's gone next ep.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Selector Spread WIXOSS Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2014

197 by yhagni »»
Aug 13, 2022 12:22 PM

Poll: » Selector Spread WIXOSS Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2014

80 by yhagni »»
Aug 13, 2022 8:35 AM

Poll: » Selector Spread WIXOSS Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2014

87 by yhagni »»
Aug 13, 2022 6:52 AM

» A question about Hitoe

kaede666 - May 25, 2022

1 by Phantom1412 »»
May 26, 2022 1:42 PM

» Is it okay to finish WIXOSS with this season

Lonely_Ronin123 - Nov 7, 2019

2 by Heimur »»
Nov 7, 2019 3:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.