Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kill la Kill
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 13, 2014 8:38 PM

Dec 2011
This was a really good ep.. I started tearing up at some parts the feelings were everywhere in this ep.. Ryukko trying to be a sister haha so cute! And heck yeah! Mako is back in action
Mar 13, 2014 8:40 PM

Feb 2012
<b> I'm lost for words right now, I don't know what to say except the fact that it was FREAKIN AWESOME. I CRIED WHEN RYUUKO AND SATSUKI HAD THEIR CONVERSATION ESPECIALLY THE PART WHEN RYUUKO WAS ABOUT TO CALL SATSUKI HER "NEE-SAN" COMPLETELY. That was like the bestest bestest MOMENT EVAR, I Hope I can see her calling Satsuki "onee-chan" completely in the next eps</b>
Mar 13, 2014 8:41 PM

Mar 2012
I'm glad that we can all agree on Ryuuko's dere moment being unreasonably kawaii.

Xaltmas said:
I mean, Nui just lost both of her arms which resulted in massive bleeding, and it was treated as a joke. I feel like having a major character death this late in the game, given the tone the show has kept up, just wouldn't sit right.
Yep. This is pretty much where I'm at, as well.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Mar 13, 2014 8:44 PM

Dec 2013
who else bust out of their seats and started screaming f*ck yes when they showed mako back in her goku uniform?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2014 8:45 PM

Apr 2012
YouAreNotSugoi said:
who else bust out of their seats and started screaming f*ck yes when they showed mako back in her goku uniform?

i did! that was one of the main highlights of the episode for me ;D That OST was pretty epic too

Mar 13, 2014 8:49 PM

Jun 2013
I only just now realized that Kill la Kill is almost over....
dunsparcedude said:
BANCHOU MAKO HAS RETURNED!
If you feel attacked, you're part of the problem.

Even if things are painful and tough, people should appreciate what it means to be alive at all. — Yato
Mar 13, 2014 9:03 PM

Apr 2012
Hmmm, is it wrong of me to think Harime is hot after witnessing her this episode?

Anyways, I had to wait a few minutes to get out of my high or I would've started fawning over Satsuki-sama like some kind of obssessed love-sick teenager.

But still, Satsuki-sama was just glorious this episode~! She even got her background light back~! And it's brighter than ever~!

Ryuko trying to call Satsuki 'nee' was pretty cute, it seems like Ryuko can fit the adorable little sister role when she needs to.

EDIT: Wait... FUCK! Kill la Kill is almost over!!
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
Mar 13, 2014 9:05 PM

Jan 2011
>hakodate and boxing guy come back
>new uniforms getting made for them
>Team Ryuuko and team Satsuki peace treaty followed by a feast
>Satsuki's genuine laugh
>Ryuuko and Senketsu rekindling their friendship
>Ryuuko blushing when trying to say 'sister'
>Senketsu's happy tears
>DON'T LOSE YOUR WAAAAAY
>bancho mako
I loved everything about this episode, I love everything about this show.
VioLinkMar 13, 2014 9:22 PM
[center]
Mar 13, 2014 9:09 PM

Dec 2009
Could.not.get.hype.er
Mar 13, 2014 9:15 PM

Jan 2011
Next ep PV in case someone hasn't already posted it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tmgT4osaUXo
[center]
Mar 13, 2014 9:26 PM
Oct 2010
lol the animation went to complete shit at point during this ep.
Mar 13, 2014 9:27 PM

Aug 2013
Arrrgh Ryuko why didn't you call her nee-chan?! Omg I was like "COME ON! COME ON! SAY IT!" lololol. Best moment of this episode!

That double godrobe transformation O___O

Badass Mako is back! Ryuko's description of her was spot on: she's neither weak nor strong but the next thing you know, she has already barged in your mind. MAKO FTW!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Mar 13, 2014 9:30 PM

Oct 2011
VioLink said:
Next ep PV in case someone hasn't already posted it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tmgT4osaUXo

Thanks!

All I can tell from the PV is the following:
  • Ragyou pulls out two giant needles from the OLF. (Awesome.)
  • Ragyou holds off both Ryuuko AND Satsuki at the same time with them.
  • Honnouji Tower Splits in half. (????)
  • Satsuki is already all scratched up.
  • Ryuuko manages to get a hit in on Ragyou's Cheek.

That's all I can tell from the PV.
  • BRSxIgnitionMar 13, 2014 9:35 PM
    "Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
    - Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
    Mar 13, 2014 9:31 PM

Jan 2014
    tsudecimo said:

So yeah my problems are the use of comedy, the pacing, the unnecessity of some stuff, the too simple plot, the predictability, plot twists being sub par, the characters and their lack of adequate depth and Ryouko.

Replace Ryuko with Naruto and you have the entire Naruto series in a nutshell ;)

Anyway, boy did this episode deliver, especially after pulling an all-nighter for an essay.

My respect for the Elite 4 escalated even more. Gamagoori has always been loyal, but he knows how to read Ryuko like a book. Iori's uniform and determination places him up there as well.

Satsuki has decided to take the higher road and follow her own way rather than that of Mistress Rainbow.
    The simple camaraderie between the characters was great to see.

Hououmaru just chilling as Nui sprayed blood in her face was also amusing. Hopefully she gets some action too.

And last but not list: Fight club president Brad Pitt Makanshoku Mako is back and ready to dish it out!

I am genuinely upset that this anime is basically over, but I guess that's what I get for constantly dealing with long-runners. It has been the only one to hold my interest after AoT's previous run, and hopefully something else will rise up to take its place and give me 8+ entertainment.
    "Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
    Fight again, fight again for justice!
    Mar 13, 2014 9:38 PM
    Apr 2013
    YAY, Finally Iori Shiro Transformed!!!

Now for my cosplay plans for him (*w*)
    HARIMAO~ <3
    [url=http://imgflip.com/i/85wb]
    Mar 13, 2014 9:38 PM
    Aug 2013
    Hell yeah Makos back in action! The show keeps getting better and better and I can't wait to see how they wrap up such a fantastic series.
    Mar 13, 2014 9:46 PM

Jul 2009
    damn get hyped.

always thought this anime was pretty bleh, lame, wtf am i watching. but too much flashy, non stop action, finally convinced me to bump this to an 8.

this episode really made me realize ryuoko's VA is pretty damn good. wish she wouldve said ne san. LOL. wouldve lost it there.
    Mar 13, 2014 9:47 PM

Dec 2012
    RedRoseFring said:
    tsudecimo said:

So yeah my problems are the use of comedy, the pacing, the unnecessity of some stuff, the too simple plot, the predictability, plot twists being sub par, the characters and their lack of adequate depth and Ryouko.

Replace Ryuko with Naruto and you have the entire Naruto series in a nutshell ;)

What is it with you and attacking other people favorites, the minute they express a negative opinion about your own favorites. The funny thing here is that it contradicts what you originally think of Naruto.
    Mar 13, 2014 9:48 PM

Apr 2012
    tsudecimo said:
    BRSxIgnition said:
    tsudecimo said:
    Damn, I regret watching this anime. The worst part, I only realized it 2 episodes ago.

Hopefully the ending is good.
    Dare I ask why you only realize you regret something that late in? I mean, I appreciate you giving the chance, but I'm interested to know what made you change your mind.

Her dialogue is very vapid and trite.

It's the battle shounen trap. It's the same shit you see in your favorite anime called Naruto. It's the same shit you see in Attack on Titan. Overly cheesy lines. Must save humanity, the world's fate is on the line, etc etc. Not sure how you can tolerate that for like 500 episodes+ and can't stand this for more than 20+ episodes. 1 dimensional battle shounen character? Greatest example is Naruto. He is the poster boy of 1 dimensional battle shounen characters
    zzzeallyMar 13, 2014 9:53 PM

Mar 13, 2014 9:52 PM

Apr 2013
    Zeally said:
    tsudecimo said:
    BRSxIgnition said:
    tsudecimo said:
    Damn, I regret watching this anime. The worst part, I only realized it 2 episodes ago.

Dare I ask why you only realize you regret something that late in? I mean, I appreciate you giving the chance, but I'm interested to know what made you change your mind.

It's the battle shounen trap. It's the same shit you see in your favorite anime called Naruto. It's the same shit you see in Attack on Titan. Overly cheesy lines. Must save humanity, the world's fate is on the line, etc etc. Not sure how you can tolerate that for like 500 episodes+ and can't stand this for more than 20+ episodes.

Thank you, this had to be said. Ryuko is pretty much a shonen protagonist but even then I still like her development as a character compared to a lot of shonen heroes who win every single fight with the power of nakama.

Saying Ryuko's dialogue is repetitive while ignoring other shonens who have far worse script is at this point selective criticism.
    Powerful eyebrows.
    Mar 13, 2014 9:54 PM

Dec 2012
    Zeally said:
    tsudecimo said:
    BRSxIgnition said:
    tsudecimo said:

It's the battle shounen trap. It's the same shit you see in your favorite anime called Naruto. It's the same shit you see in Attack on Titan. Overly cheesy lines. Must save humanity, the world's fate is on the line, etc etc. Not sure how you can tolerate that for like 500 episodes+ and can't stand this for more than 20+ episodes.

Because Naruto and other similar main characters have more to their character than spouting cheesy stuff all the time and because despite their lengths, it doesn't feel nearly as repetitive as this. The fact that I like the voice actors more there, also helps.
    Mar 13, 2014 9:56 PM

Feb 2011
    Damn everything that is happening in this episode is so badass! I can't imagine how EPIC it will be in the next episode!!! >.<

04.48 It's just me or Nui head looks a little bit off to me ?
    06.04 Hahaha that scene where Nui's arms have been chopped off and stepped on was hilarious!
    11.28 LOL the whole scene where Ryuuko tries to punch Satsuki was so freaking funny, just take a look on Gamagoori face XD

20.09 The scene where Ryuuko is blushing when she's trying to call Satsuki her sister was cute!
    20.30 I'm loving that double Kamui henshin scene it is epic!
    22.28 Oh Yeah Mako joins the fight too!
    Mar 13, 2014 10:00 PM

Dec 2012
    Zeally said:
    1 dimensional battle shounen character? Greatest example is Naruto. He is the poster boy of 1 dimensional battle shounen characters

Lol. Naruto is factually not a one dimensional character, you may want to look the definition of the word. Well, this starting to turn into attacking my favorites, instead of my actual argument.

migohunter said:

Thank you, this had to be said. Ryuko is pretty much a shonen protagonist but even then I still like her development as a character compared to a lot of shonen heroes who win every single fight with the power of nakama.

Saying Ryuko's dialogue is repetitive while ignoring other shonens who have far worse script is at this point selective criticism.

What fucking development? she almost has none. I can barely name more than 2 shounen characters that I know off, that win through the power friendship.

Maybe I'm not ignoring it, because I don't think their script is worse. Ever thought about that?

What is wrong with people. Nonchalantly, stating stuff, as if they were facts written in anime summaries.
    Mar 13, 2014 10:02 PM
    Oct 2011
    Was I the only one who noticed the battlized covers resembled gurren lagann? Had A face at the center with glasses as well a head with glasses.
    http://i.imgur.com/Ot7uTjG.png
    Mar 13, 2014 10:03 PM

Feb 2012
    tsudecimo said:

What is it with you and attacking other people favorites, the minute they express a negative opinion about your own favorites. The funny thing here is that it contradicts what you originally think of Naruto.

Glad that the manga is about to fucking end. About time. The anime was a poor adaptation too, not too mention the amount of fillers inserted in every arc or whatsoever. It's been roughly a decade already. I hope Kishimoto ends the manga well and start a new one.
    Mar 13, 2014 10:05 PM

Jan 2014
    tsudecimo said:
    RedRoseFring said:
    tsudecimo said:

The funny thing here is that that contradicts what I think of both series (and I was mostly just sending a jab your way in MAL style ;).

Speaking honestly, I find most of your claims ridiculous as most of those things are obviously not true ((except the comedy bits. It's clear that you don't appreciate comedy in an anime and that's completely fine. Comedy is the most polarizing genre after all).
    My theory is that your dislike for the comedy clouds every other area of judgement, and that's nothing new. Anime is a holistic experience, and one area naturally affects the other. Sometimes it's just so blatant that I can't help pointing it out.
    "Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
    Mar 13, 2014 10:08 PM

Jan 2014
    migohunter said:
    Zeally said:
    tsudecimo said:
    BRSxIgnition said:
    tsudecimo said:

That is exceptionally true.
    I love Naruto, but I hear that a whole section of talk no jutsu and repetition of lines to a certain villain that filled up a lot of chapters is coming to the anime. I cannot begin to imagine how I'm going to bear it, especially since its over such a trite subject.

"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
    Mar 13, 2014 10:12 PM

Dec 2012
    Bluuberry said:
    -

Why? just why are you sharing this? what is the purpose and relevance here?

RedRoseFring said:

Speaking honestly, I find most of your claims ridiculous as most of those things are obviously not true ((except the comedy bits. It's clear that you don't appreciate comedy in an anime and that's completely fine. Comedy is the most polarizing genre after all).
    My theory is that your dislike for the comedy clouds every other area of judgement, and that's nothing new. Anime is a holistic experience, and one area naturally affects the other. Sometimes it's just so blatant that I can't help pointing it out.

Claiming what I say is not true, instead of simply saying you disagree. That's a great way to start something.

That's just a baseless assumption. Comedy is one of favorite genres in anime, Japanese comedy is one of the very few types of comedy that can genuinely and legitimately make me laugh in real life. Problem here is that I like good comedy. I don't find KLK comedy good, the existence of humor alone is not my problem. The placing, amount of time it takes, how many times a joke has been used and it's execution is what matters to me and KLK failed at everyone of these, hence why I don't like it.

The comedy is not my biggest problem, regardless and never was in any type of anime. I listed more than comedy as a problem, it still contributes to my lack of enjoyment as of late but not as strong as the others.
    Mar 13, 2014 10:12 PM

Feb 2012
    RedRoseFring said:

I love Naruto, but I hear that a whole section of talk no jutsu and repetition of lines to a certain villain that filled up a lot of chapters is coming to the anime. I cannot begin to imagine how I'm going to bear it, especially since its over such a trite subject.

Saw Your animelist, good stuff over there BUT BUT you're missing out something badass on Black Lagoon.

Continue it by watching Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail, That's the continuation up until epkisode 29
    Mar 13, 2014 10:16 PM

Feb 2012
    tsudecimo said:

Why? just why are you sharing this? what is the purpose and relevance here?

Because Your favorite animu was dragged in therefore, I was entertained to look upon the absurdity of the show. It started great but the later episodes set the show into ashes.
    Mar 13, 2014 10:18 PM

Dec 2012
    Ah forget it. This was a mistake on my part. It just proof, that respecting other people's opinion on the internet and expecting the same from them, is practically pointless and improbable.

All you can expect is logic fallacies, butthurt fans and the likes.
    Mar 13, 2014 10:19 PM

Jan 2014
    Bluuberry said:
    RedRoseFring said:

Saw Your animelist, good stuff over there BUT BUT you're missing out something badass on Black Lagoon.

Continue it by watching Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail, That's the continuation up until epkisode 29

Isn't that just a movie? If there is more to the series I'll definitely watch it!!
    "Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
    Mar 13, 2014 10:20 PM

Jan 2014
    tsudecimo said:
    Ah forget it. This was a mistake on my part. It just proof, that respecting other people's opinion on the internet and expecting the same from them, is practically pointless and improbable.

You have been enlightened, young grasshopper. The Interwebs is not a safe place.
    "Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
    Mar 13, 2014 10:22 PM

Feb 2012
    RedRoseFring said:
    Isn't that just a movie? If there is more to the series I'll definitely watch it!!

No, It's an OVA, a 30-minute Episode. 5 OVA's in total.
    Mar 13, 2014 10:26 PM

Feb 2012
    tsudecimo said:

Actually, I was shocked that you even reached past the 7k mark posting here on MAL. Been seeing you almost on a variety of threads at once awhile back.
    Mar 13, 2014 10:36 PM

May 2012
    Captain Mako is back, badass..
    Satsuki''s smile makes me inlove with her.

Mar 13, 2014 10:38 PM

Mar 2012
    I can't stop laughing at the scene where Jakuzure calls out Sanageyama, again.
    LoneWolf said:
    Mar 13, 2014 10:42 PM
    Dec 2008
    Sanageyama is the butt of all jokes. The guy is just a total goofball. I find it hilarious that he doesn't mind being called a monkey and other things, but once you diss on Kanto he's gonna turn you into soup!
    Mar 13, 2014 10:45 PM

Mar 2010
    Episode 22
    brianwuzhereMar 14, 2014 2:35 PM
    Mar 13, 2014 10:46 PM

Mar 2012
    gnodab said:
    Sanageyama is the butt of all jokes. The guy is just a total goofball. I find it hilarious that he doesn't mind being called a monkey and other things, but once you diss on Kanto he's gonna turn you into soup!
    Dude, your avatar is perfect.
    LoneWolf said:
    Mar 13, 2014 10:52 PM
    Feb 2014

Holy Sh*t EP!
    ~~~
    Mar 13, 2014 10:53 PM

Oct 2011
    tsudecimo said:

What fucking development? she almost has none.

I was watching your conversation quietly until I saw this.

Let me give you a quick lesson:

That took a bit longer than I thought it would to type.

TL;DR = Ryuuko began as a simple Delinquent looking for revenge, and is ending as a woman who has found what is dear to her, and plans on living the rest of her life with them intact.
    BRSxIgnitionMar 13, 2014 11:09 PM
    "Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
    Mar 13, 2014 10:53 PM
    Dec 2008
    Kafka-san said:

Anything that has Takaradical on it is perfect. I seriously hope he makes another appearance.

2 more episodes left... I'm gonna miss this show.
    Mar 13, 2014 11:03 PM

Apr 2013
    Thanks @BRSxIgnition, you put what I couldn't into words.

gnodab said:
    Kafka-san said:

Anything that has Takaradical on it is perfect. I seriously hope he makes another appearance.

2 more episodes left... I'm gonna miss this show.

Based dosh king is pretty much one of my favorite side characters in the show, haha.
    Powerful eyebrows.
    Mar 13, 2014 11:10 PM

Sep 2013
    Well done BRSxIgnition. Definitely it has more development than any other crap shows like Pupa this season. AND MAKO OMG FIGHT CLUB LEGGO
    -

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
    Mar 13, 2014 11:13 PM

Dec 2012
    BRSxIgnition said:
    tsudecimo said:

Like I said in a KLK thread, Ryouko has minimal character development. I only said she 'almost has none' because that guy annoyed me.
    Let me give you a quick lesson

Drop the condescending tone.

Anyway.

Her character goes back and forth in a contradictive and repetitive manner. Where she goes through the same conflicts more than once. She rages, calm down, realize her mistake and try to protect what is important to her, rages again, calm down, realizes her mistakes and try to protect what is important to her.

Most of what you said in that BBcode mess, are simply plot developments.

Ryuuko began as a simple Delinquent looking for revenge, and is ending as a woman who has found what is dear to her, and plans on living the rest of her life with them intact

Yes exactly. The problem here is she goes through the same thing more than once, hence why I call it minimal. I'm not the type who disregard a part of someone's argument but the TL;DR version is literally all there is to Ryouko's development, it lacks dimension and didn't bring in her more than simple characterizations which from my perspective looked shallow and uninspired and failed to make Ryouko a three dimensional character.

migohunter said:

If you can't get into argument and finish them. Why aggravate other people?

You are like the worst type of fan and it is evident by the troll comment on the other thread.
    tsudecimoMar 13, 2014 11:18 PM
    Mar 13, 2014 11:30 PM
    Apr 2013
    Holy shit I never thought I'd see Omiko again! I hope she's conscious before the show ends, liked her voice.

That shocked look on Satsuki's face! Wow!

Poor Satsuki, man. Even when apologizing she looks so arrogant lol

The way the episode ended was pretty darn cool and the BGM is my favourite on the OST. Went really well with Mako's cute face for some reason.

That extended transformation sequence: looks like it's the last time we'll be seeing that happen. Or maybe they were aiming for the significance of it (both girls transforming not to take down each other but a common enemy).

The best part of the episode, though, was Ryuuko's "attempt":

"N-n-ne-nee-s--"

So cute, the girl really struggles with her feelings doesn't she?

Mar 13, 2014 11:45 PM

Oct 2011
    tsudecimo said:

Yes exactly. The problem here is she goes through the same thing more than once, hence why I call it minimal. I'm not the type who disregard a part of someone's argument but the TL;DR version is literally all there is to Ryouko's development, it lacks dimension and didn't bring in her more than simple characterizations which from my perspective looked shallow and uninspired and failed to make Ryouko a three dimensional character.

Thing is, if you bothered to look at my "BBcode of a mess" - you'd see that the only time she's ever repeated a mistake was when she chased after Nui in Episode 13.

Here is a list of all her character developments so far, episode by episode:

Hopefully this clears things up for you - I quite literally could not get any clearer.

I'll reply to any rebuttal tomorrow - I need some sleep...
    BRSxIgnitionMar 13, 2014 11:57 PM
    Mar 14, 2014 12:01 AM

Dec 2013
    tsudecimo said:
    BRSxIgnition said:
    tsudecimo said:

Like I said in a KLK thread, Ryouko has minimal character development. I only said she 'almost has none' because that guy annoyed me.
    Let me give you a quick lesson

Drop the condescending tone.

Anyway.

Her character goes back and forth in a contradictive and repetitive manner. Where she goes through the same conflicts more than once. She rages, calm down, realize her mistake and try to protect what is important to her, rages again, calm down, realizes her mistakes and try to protect what is important to her.

Most of what you said in that BBcode mess, are simply plot developments.

Ryuuko began as a simple Delinquent looking for revenge, and is ending as a woman who has found what is dear to her, and plans on living the rest of her life with them intact

migohunter said:

If you can't get into argument and finish them. Why aggravate other people?

You are like the worst type of fan and it is evident by the troll comment on the other thread.

feels like I'm re-derailing this thread but...........your avatar is just asking for it.... lol

What I highlighted in bold is the same repetitive, cookie cutter crap from Naruto and

It's so apparent when you superimpose it to Ryuuko's process in quelling her anger, coming to terms that she isn't just a monster, and finally establishing a bond with Senketsu/mastering the godrobe.

If this isn't double standards, I don't know what is.
    Combating against hoax MAL accounts and intentional down voting of objectively great anime. Pls join
    Mar 14, 2014 12:01 AM

Sep 2012
    Oh my lord, Nui Harime's face
    SexySantaMar 14, 2014 12:30 AM
    Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

BRSxIgnition - Mar 27, 2014

962 by LilyVarbik »»
    Oct 1, 5:11 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

225 by SuperJohnDoe »»
    Aug 21, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

190 by SuperJohnDoe »»
    Aug 21, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2013

214 by SuperJohnDoe »»
    Aug 20, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2013

338 by SuperJohnDoe »»
    Aug 20, 12:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
    Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.