Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Log Horizon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Dec 28, 2013 1:56 PM

Jul 2012
I like Crusty's character.

Akatski being jealous and teaching herself to dance then super blushing after getting caught was pretty cute :)
Dec 28, 2013 1:56 PM
Jun 2012
Was it just me or it really seems that this series has lost its speed of plot development.
This episode was fun and nice but you know kinda like One Piece episodes needlessly streched. Especially when the series has only 25 episodes ie. only 12 left.
Dec 28, 2013 2:09 PM

Jan 2013
Krusty trolling neet princess was great, looking forward to next week's infodump and isuzu's adventures into dog taming.

zorror said:
Was it just me or it really seems that this series has lost its speed of plot development.
This episode was fun and nice but you know kinda like One Piece episodes needlessly streched. Especially when the series has only 25 episodes ie. only 12 left.

I get the feeling everything is just a build up for the next arc. This series is really better off being marathoned.
Dec 28, 2013 2:23 PM
Feb 2013
Fiji said:
I am glad Lenessia isn't a cookie cutter princess. Hahaha.
Judging from the opening scene where she is in an armor with Crusty and Shiroe on her side... yeah, looks like she will join the adventurers side after all. Can't wait for that exact moment to happen.

Seems risky. Unless there's a way to actually turn a Person of the Land into an Adventurer, she's still mortal. She could never go on raids, or really any mission where there's a significant risk of death, because she could actually die.
Dec 28, 2013 2:36 PM

Jun 2010
Hime is so cute! Lol at Crusty.

Mage Regan? New enemy perhaps?

Those newbies still having a hard time finishing the dungeon? Four days? Wtf.
Dec 28, 2013 2:45 PM

Mar 2012
zorror said:

It was expected to happen. The Serara rescue arc and the Hamelin arc were both only one volume in the novels. The current arc is two volumes, they're going at 1 chapter per episode.
So the first half of the arc is just a big setup to the second half.
Dec 28, 2013 3:55 PM

Dec 2011
Misdreavius said:
Having watched Outbreak Company, I can't be the only one who started laughing when the mage guy appeared at the end.

Haha, me too!

Lenessia too cute <3

Also, new mage means trouble, finally!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 28, 2013 5:00 PM

Oct 2012
Crusty trolling the princess all episode made this a lot of fun to watch
Dec 28, 2013 5:06 PM

Sep 2010
KhanhCPham said:
Minori needs to speak up and take leadership.

Yes, definitely. It kinda looks like that's the last factor holding them back. No point getting heaps of info from Shiroe if you're not going to use it Minori... Hopefully next episode, otherwise that dungeon arc will be too drawn out. >.>

DenjaX said:
Lenessia is actually the kind of person I was expecting. This is great.

I think she will become an adventurer(if its possible). That was the hint about her in the OP where she wears an armor. Probably she took the same class as Krusty. (guardian?)
Maybe she's just a symbolic leader for the knights... since maybe the knights wouldn't have the same trust for an adventurer leader like Crusty or Shiroe. O.o

Either way, she's more interesting than I first thought. ^^

Akatsuki is cute practicing dancing. ^^
I thought a ninja's skill at coordinated, precise movement would translate well to dancing. O.o
Dec 28, 2013 5:34 PM

Mar 2010
A really funny episode. I loved Crusty's trolling and Lenessia's reactions were hilarious.

Akatsuki practicing danceing was pretty cute.

And that entrance of that mage guy at the end was bad-ass.

Next week can't come any sooner!!
Dec 28, 2013 5:55 PM

Jul 2010
A good episode. It was Crusty-centrated, which is a good a thing because I've always liked him.

Here we go with Crusty-Princess ship.
Dec 28, 2013 6:10 PM

Jul 2012
There it goes! One of the cutest and funnest ships in this series. Aaah that was satisfying. LenessiaXKrusty FTW! Fear them! Fear the Megane Flash!

And just for laughs here's the novel version of the "Akatsuki dance practice scene"...

swordstriker21Dec 28, 2013 6:26 PM
Dec 28, 2013 6:35 PM

Feb 2012
Another great episode. I'm loving this series! 5/5
Dec 28, 2013 7:19 PM

Aug 2013
SandyBoi said:

Please Lenessia, if you think he's evil, wait till you meet Shiroe

I can't wait for that moment to happen.
Dec 28, 2013 7:28 PM

Mar 2013
a people who wearing glasses really dangerous XD
Dec 28, 2013 8:03 PM

May 2012
I wonder what's going to happen.
I like the pace but as people said it's not enough to keep you satisfied unless you are marathoning it. I might take a break from this series or something.
Dec 28, 2013 8:04 PM

Sep 2013
I wonder why they gave us the info about the goblins? Normaly when they give information like that it's relevant to the episode.

That pajama moment :3

Crusty totally blackmailed Lenessia :D

The Crusty and Lenessia moments are priceless.

Matoba has invaded Log Horizon!
AggronDec 28, 2013 8:10 PM
Dec 28, 2013 8:13 PM

Jul 2012
Aggron said:
I wonder why they gave us the info about the goblins? Normaly when they give information like that it's relevant to the episode.

That pajama moment :3

Crusty totally blackmailed Lenessia :D

The Crusty and Lenessia moments are priceless.

Matoba has invaded Log Horizon!

It will be quite relevant later on. The OP actually spoils us to most of the developments in the plot anyway. You can pretty much guess from there. Including the "mysterious evil bubble" scene.
Dec 28, 2013 8:33 PM
Jul 2018
I wanna see more Lenessia
Dec 28, 2013 9:42 PM

Dec 2009
I couldn't stop grinning and giggling over this episode. I love how they managed to fit all the substance and subtle interactions into the various scenes. The musical cues to Raynesia and Krusty's conversations certainly gives a much lighter feeling than simply reading it.

They also got the other scenes like Minori and the B team's current debacle and the issue with the knights of Izumo.

Anyways, these three episodes (alongside the next one) are definitely one of my faves so far. Can't wait to see more
Dec 28, 2013 10:06 PM

May 2012
that princess is so kawaii, i like her character.. crusty is really similar to shiroe..
cant wait some revelation next ep..

Dec 28, 2013 11:05 PM

Aug 2013
Ahh, and episode full of Reynesia. They've finally got to introduce her, and also her true self. I found myself laughing about her attitude, just like Krusty's imouto. hahaha
Dec 28, 2013 11:05 PM
Feb 2009
this show just keeps getting better and better :) love the princess just like everyone else.
Dec 28, 2013 11:40 PM

Jul 2013
I'm not interested in Lenessia X Krusty... I wanna see more monster killing and Shiroe's leading skills like Lelouch.

ending was epic.
Dec 28, 2013 11:50 PM

Dec 2013
Judging by the opening and what I've seen, I believe that Lenessia is going to lead some kind of revolt or coup d'etat with the support of Krusty and Shiroe.
Dec 29, 2013 12:58 AM

Nov 2013
Is the blue light maryele saw on the see related to the character who appeared at the end? Probably, I'm still waiting for the next plot to come. Right now I like the anime and I understand those are transition episodes but I feel that in a MMORPG it's kinda important to set a clear goal. Will Lenessia fall in love with Crusty and then lead her people to the revolution? Will the adventurer be forced to look for the expansion stuff by the new character?
Dec 29, 2013 1:00 AM

Apr 2013
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Dec 29, 2013 1:01 AM
Dec 29, 2013 1:53 AM
Nov 2013
DudeClank60 said:
SandyBoi said:

Please Lenessia, if you think he's evil, wait till you meet Shiroe

I can't wait for that moment to happen.

yeah, Crusty just abusing a little girl. Shiroe already owned Crusty and whole Akiba. the level of badassness is too difference
Dec 29, 2013 2:07 AM

Aug 2012
Krusty such a troll lolol
Dec 29, 2013 3:42 AM

Aug 2013
dobinz said:
that Krusty bastard should stop abusing my princess or i will log in and PK him to the dead.

LOLOL But he only treats her like a sister though xD Well, she might fall in love with him though @,@ *fingers crossed*
Dec 29, 2013 3:58 AM
Jul 2018
Lenessia seems like interesting character and Crusty trolling her was best thing in this episode.
I am hyped for next episode to get to know what rules for adventurers there are and about that sage.
Dec 29, 2013 4:11 AM

Feb 2013
I feel like 25 episodes won't cut it for this series with all its in-depth explanations and backstory. So far, not much plot progression has occurred but that doesn't stop this series from being entertaining as hell.
Dec 29, 2013 5:49 AM

Jan 2013
Haha, Good ep ^^

Crusty and the princess xD.
Reading her mind and messing with her every single time he could XD
Wish shiroe could be with the princess...

The princess is pretty cute :D

Next ep seems pretty interesting.
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Dec 29, 2013 6:00 AM

Nov 2013
guys...
i can't stop
i can't stop
i can't stop rewatch this episode ;_;
i can't stop seeing raynessia ;_;
she's too perfect ;_;
Dec 29, 2013 6:13 AM

Feb 2013
finally that dude appear, I always curious about him... it look like he know a lot about the new elder tale
Dec 29, 2013 6:59 AM

Nov 2009
My new OTP.

Akatsuki practicing a dance was cute.

Jenaimemepas said:
I feel like 25 episodes won't cut it for this series with all its in-depth explanations and backstory. So far, not much plot progression has occurred but that doesn't stop this series from being entertaining as hell.

The novel is still publishing so probably they're just taking a break and saving materials for a new season. It depends on the sales, though.
amplifiedDec 29, 2013 7:02 AM
Dec 29, 2013 7:49 AM

Mar 2012
Leio said:
My new OTP.

Akatsuki practicing a dance was cute.

Jenaimemepas said:

The novel is still publishing so probably they're just taking a break and saving materials for a new season. It depends on the sales, though.

It doesn't really depends on sales. It airs late-afternoon and is funded by the government.
Dec 29, 2013 11:51 AM

Oct 2011
Crusty dat smooth talker XDDD

Edit:
Can an NPC become an adventurer??? In the Op song Lenessia is wearing armor like an adventurer. Are the People of the Land really NPC or are they actual players like Shiroe and others? But they don't know about due to the Apocalypse incident.

Is dat mage some sort of watcher/observer of events happening in Elder Tale???
Will I get answers about dying/re-spawning in this game soon?

AnimeFan500Dec 29, 2013 12:34 PM
Dec 29, 2013 11:59 AM

Jun 2013
I couldn't wait for this so I read through all the translated novels xD It really makes you appreciate the adaptation because the novels are pretty much 85% exposition and they have made a great job including it without it feeling to forced :D
Dec 29, 2013 3:53 PM
Nov 2013
AnimeFan500 said:
Crusty dat smooth talker XDDD

Edit:
Can an NPC become an adventurer??? In the Op song Lenessia is wearing armor like an adventurer. Are the People of the Land really NPC or are they actual players like Shiroe and others? But they don't know about due to the Apocalypse incident.

Is dat mage some sort of watcher/observer of events happening in Elder Tale???
Will I get answers about dying/re-spawning in this game soon?

i think Shiroe already made that clear like 100 times.

People of the Land are NPC in Elder Tale game. but after Apocalypse player are able to talk with them so Shiroe notice that they are not NPC but they are "real people" unlike Adventure. thye live they die like us while Adventure is immortal. before Apocalypse those NPC saw Adventure as a barbarian because they dont talk they are like robot, get quest then kill kill killl. now things changed

and Lenessia wearing armor doesn't mean she be come Adventure, anyone could wear armor.

i dont know how u get confused. the anime explained it VERY CLEAR

and no npc cant become Adventure because they cant just simply become immortal like player. they sure can pick up armor and weapon to fight, go on journey and call them self adventure but they are still not Adventure(player).

re-watch EP 5 maybe?

Mod Edit: Major Spoiler removed. A major spoiler like a main character death or an arc-ending discovery should not be discussed from a later LN volume--even in spoiler tags.
rodacDec 29, 2013 9:33 PM
Dec 29, 2013 4:19 PM
Jul 2013
Everyone thought that the princess was a saint.
Dec 29, 2013 4:31 PM

Jul 2013
Krusty is awesome, and so is Lenessia. Such great chemistry between the two.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2013 5:11 PM

Jan 2013
I can't say I enjoyed this episode much.. It was quite the death by dialogue episode.

Can you really ship an Adventurer with an NPC LOL?!
Dec 29, 2013 5:17 PM

Feb 2013
Crusty hitting on the princess... that certainly was amusing.
Dec 29, 2013 5:43 PM

Apr 2012
Oh boy, the things I'd do to have my own loli assassin...
Dec 29, 2013 8:21 PM

Nov 2009
Takata said:
DenjaX said:

I think she will become an adventurer(if its possible). That was the hint about her in the OP where she wears an armor. Probably she took the same class as Krusty. (guardian?)
Maybe she's just a symbolic leader for the knights... since maybe the knights wouldn't have the same trust for an adventurer leader like Crusty or Shiroe. O.o

Yea, I agree. She's probably there as a symbol for the people of the land. Everything that's happened in the OP has happened in the anime so far, so I can sense the war coming... Just a matter of how will it start.

The scene at the beach where they saw those bubbles in the distance of the ocean is already foreshadowing of something big coming. Good use of the beach/dungeon arc. xDDD
Dec 29, 2013 8:37 PM

Nov 2008
MagicFlier said:
Takata said:
DenjaX said:

Yea, I agree. She's probably there as a symbol for the people of the land. Everything that's happened in the OP has happened in the anime so far, so I can sense the war coming... Just a matter of how will it start.

The scene at the beach where they saw those bubbles in the distance of the ocean is already foreshadowing of something big coming. Good use of the beach/dungeon arc. xDDD
They mentioned about the goblin in the first segment of this episode. I think they are the "something big" that is brewing here. There are a lot of goblin hordes in the opening. Probably the bubble thing in the horizon where Mari-nee saw them were those fish creatures in the opening? A great opportunity for the Adventurers and People of the Land to improve their bonds. xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 29, 2013 9:46 PM

Jan 2011
Mod Note: Major spoiler and the discussion of that spoiler have been removed. THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE LIGHT NOVEL BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Dec 29, 2013 10:58 PM

Oct 2009
The Princess is so cute! But Akatsuki <3!
Cool ending :O
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2014

405 by Kraum »»
May 28, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2014

370 by Kraum »»
May 28, 7:30 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2013

375 by Selltar »»
May 10, 5:30 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2013

270 by LucasDoragon »»
Apr 27, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2013

268 by MFM32 »»
Mar 3, 6:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.