Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Mar 31, 2013 10:41 PM

Nov 2012
bastek66 said:
MysticHaze said:
So...Hauhau's bro is a pervert who wants to get with girls - Jin can get any girl he wants.
Kanna is ranked top in her grade - So is Misaki (I think?)

Kanna is also a pervert.

One is a vocal pervert, while the other is a quiet pervert. Match made in heaven if you ask me.
Mar 31, 2013 10:53 PM
Feb 2012
yup this is all he gets...

for now? season 2 lets go!
Apr 1, 2013 12:12 AM
Oct 2012
i thought it was kind of like an original ending because the kiss scene was sort of like shiina was confessing to sorota, not really but it kinda was. i think this enndeed around LN volume 5 or 6, i think 6, but i really want to see what happens after so i really hope there is a second season, other than that i would have to learn Japanese to read the LN and the manga is way to beehind to count on that so come on second season!!!!
Apr 1, 2013 8:55 AM

May 2009

Apr 2, 2013 1:05 AM

Apr 2009
"Welcome to Sakurasou"

I love how the story doesn't end with the seniors leaving (yes, I know there is still some source material left). It comes full circle with a new generation of underclassman residents. Kanna (unrelated new resident), Iori (Hauhau's little bro) and as a surprise, Yuuko (former occasional visitor and of course, Sorata's little sis). How I'd love to see a continuation someday with these new residents.

Early on, I liked the flurry of kiss scenes that happened. Jin kissed Misaki (for the first time IIRC), Rita scored another kiss on Ryuunosuke, and Mashiro came close with a peck on the cheek with Sorata. Nanami's still my favorite girl, though. Daichi should move to Sakurasou if he's still serious about her.

In the end, even if both Sorata and Nanami failed more than once, what's important is that they both continue to stand up and not stay down. That's what it means to follow your dream. Persevere.
Apr 2, 2013 8:18 AM

Jul 2011
WATCH OUT IT'S A TRAP!
If I became a Hunter, I can catch all my family member and sell them for high price
Apr 2, 2013 8:22 AM

Nov 2010
Great episode.
loved the beginning of the anime and it went well till end. overall very enjoyable anime.

7/10
Apr 2, 2013 9:11 AM

Jun 2010
This is the kind of life I've ever wanted..
Well, maybe it's just in anime though
Apr 2, 2013 1:53 PM

Feb 2013
i want season 2
Apr 2, 2013 7:03 PM

Jul 2010
Naxrrhid said:
bastek66 said:
MysticHaze said:
So...Hauhau's bro is a pervert who wants to get with girls - Jin can get any girl he wants.

Kanna is also a pervert.

One is a vocal pervert, while the other is a quiet pervert. Match made in heaven if you ask me.

Where did this information come from? The light novel? I wanna read! :3
You may read this quote , "However, by that point you'll have been torn to pieces."
Apr 3, 2013 8:55 AM

Dec 2008
Takuan_Soho said:
symbv said:
Naxrrhid said:
Most of the time the best girl never wins. Without doing any calcs and just off the top of my head, best girl ever winning in an anime is <=40%
But what makes a girl "the best girl" -- it is your call?

Through the use of proven algorithms, computer modeling, and calibrated with the latest psychological advances, it is now scientifically possible to determine the "best girl" of any romcon, drama, or even harem animation. This method not only factors in the aesthetics of the girl, including proportionality and the propensity to appear in a doujinshi, but also such factors as how long they have known the main character (the osananajimi principle), in~ an win~ cest opportunities, as well as animation adaptation variation.

Wow, I enjoyed reading that, lol.
Apr 4, 2013 1:20 AM
Oct 2012
MysticHaze said:
Naxrrhid said:
bastek66 said:
MysticHaze said:

Kanna is also a pervert.

Where did this information come from? The light novel? I wanna read! :3

yea but the light novel arent completely translated only the first couple volumes are
Apr 4, 2013 2:36 PM

Apr 2013
Utter shit 1/10
Apr 4, 2013 4:20 PM

Sep 2012
Den0s said:
For me, Sakurasou pretty much handled every genre well throughout the anime, from drama to comedy and even the romance scenes.

At first i was expecting this ia a sort of romance between Sorata and Mashiro, then there i see Sorata try to do something for himself, and see how he reacts to failure, same goes to Nanami too, and even the interactions between the characters, those scenes felt real to me. Though i middle episodes were kinda so-so, The episodes leading to the ending were pretty damn good. The ending was OK, but i guess it's a good way to end the series.

8/10

its only good way to end first season not series!!!
Apr 4, 2013 4:24 PM

Sep 2012
when Rita wanted to shake Ryuunosuke hand i say'd ton't let ur guard down :D, cause i knew that she will kiss him, cause its oldest trick in the book LOL
Apr 4, 2013 4:39 PM

Sep 2012
it seems to me that anime follows more manga story but manga has not gotten to the part were anime ends, they completed anime faster then manga, manga ends with that EP were Misaki made that cabbage surprise for Jin, the part were house was full of cabbages, i was read it online, half chapter, cause of manga is behind anime i guess i shod say manga follows anime story :D
Apr 4, 2013 6:22 PM

Sep 2011
Rita kissing Ryuunosuke and Sorata's reaction to Shiina wanting to try kissing made the whole episode just that much better!

That's it, moving to Sakurasou! Looks like so much fun. ;-;
Apr 4, 2013 8:02 PM

Aug 2012
Why Why Why Why Why there is no kissing scene between mashiro and sorata!!!!!

but still great series ^^ somehow sorata achieve my expectation ( when he realize that he always put her anger to someone every time he failed because at first he piss me off!! haha )
Apr 5, 2013 3:33 AM

Aug 2011
This series was SOOOO much better than i thought. However... I think something is missing. WHERE IS THE RESERVATION?!!
Apr 5, 2013 6:15 PM

Feb 2012
Good ending~

And from what it looks , we aren't getting a 2nd season.
Apr 5, 2013 6:42 PM

Jan 2013
HauntingShock said:
Good ending~

Is this a fact? Because it would be a real shame, I enjoyed this Anime so much, and it would appear that there are many people who also feel that way.
Is it not selling well in Japan?
Sanity? I can't even remember having a thing like that to start with...

Apr 5, 2013 7:05 PM

Nov 2012
This anime was really fun to watch. The ending got me bawling and I got a sense of satisfaction when Jim kissed Misaki.. I am really hoping for a season 2. The new boy is funny and probably one of the best char in the story, why did he have to properly appear in the last EP!?!? Easily one of the best anime I've ever watched.
Apr 5, 2013 10:38 PM

Oct 2012
Alucard-Kenpachi said:
HauntingShock said:
Good ending~

Is this a fact? Because it would be a real shame, I enjoyed this Anime so much, and it would appear that there are many people who also feel that way.
Yeah, it's not selling very well.
Apr 6, 2013 7:55 PM

Aug 2007
That makes me sad if there's really not a season two. I loved this anime much more than I thought I would (and even made an AMV for it), and the way it ended could easily lend to a second season. 9/10
Apr 7, 2013 12:20 AM

Jan 2013
Sugram22 said:
it seems to me that anime follows more manga story but manga has not gotten to the part were anime ends, they completed anime faster then manga, manga ends with that EP were Misaki made that cabbage surprise for Jin, the part were house was full of cabbages, i was read it online, half chapter, cause of manga is behind anime i guess i shod say manga follows anime story :D

Well that's a first haha, usually when an anime passes the manga, the ending gets shitted on, and everything you knew that was good, is just torn to pieces haha. NOT FUNNY THOUGH xD.
Please send me a message/profile comment since I will most likely not check my forum posts. Thank you.
Apr 7, 2013 12:35 AM

Oct 2012
Thi123 said:
Sugram22 said:

Well that's a first haha, usually when an anime passes the manga, the ending gets shitted on, and everything you knew that was good, is just torn to pieces haha. NOT FUNNY THOUGH xD.
That's cause it's not adapting the manga. It's adapting the novel that s way ahead of the manga
Apr 7, 2013 12:00 PM

Jan 2012
I'd give this a 9 overall.

Comedy was well done, when it was done. I did laugh at several times during the show and that's actually pretty rare.

Romance was top tier. Mashiro and Sorata make an adorable couple and you can tell they love each other very much. Jin and Misaki, how could you not cheer on these two? And beta couple Ryuunosuke and Rita were interesting, though should have had a LOT more air time. Nanami gets left in the cold, but she'll move on eventually from her clearly one-sided attraction and it's good to see she'll still at Sakurasou.

The downside of course was drama, which sadly was just a bit too overblown in the last few episodes, for no reason other than to build hype.

Still, the show ended strong, with resolution and kisses between all the main couples. How many other anime can boast such a feat?
Apr 7, 2013 1:05 PM

Oct 2012
The show was great, it had many nice moments, both emotional and funny, I liked the characters and there probably wasnt one episode I wouldnt like ..

Ending was nice as well, leavin things in move, sakurasou continues. Sorata's reaction to Mashiro's request was great :D .. also new characters seemed interesting and Misaki moving one house next .. :D :D

I'd love second season for this, but well we will see . .

I've got a bad habit of clicking spoilers too fast, then regret it ..

"The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed."
Apr 8, 2013 9:06 AM

Sep 2012
GAWD DAMNIT ,Y U NO KISS SORATO ON THE LIPS MISHIRO
Apr 8, 2013 10:15 PM

Nov 2011
Man o man that was heart warming :3
Apr 9, 2013 1:45 AM

Dec 2009
I'm not gonna lie, that is one solid ending to an amazing anime. Those flashbacks with DAYS of DASH playing in the background, just beautiful.
Apr 9, 2013 9:43 AM
Aug 2010
Man, this was amazing. One of very few shows which made me love the entire main cast. I love how they each got their share of the limelight, with none of them overshadowing the other.

I didn't even mind the drama, I actually thought they were put in well. The only thing that irks me is Kanda choosing Mashiron over Nanamin. Putting aside the fact that Mashiron has just about as much personality as a doormat, he was getting along so much better with Nanamin. But oh well, I guess if Mashiron didn't have Kanda, she wouldn't have anything interesting to offer as a character.

10/10!
Apr 10, 2013 6:10 AM

Sep 2012
Ahhhh, this is amazing... The ending theme playing with their voices/flashbacks... I'm crying T___T
Mitaka Misaki!? LOL. Yuuko is there too. The new people at Sakurasou seems quite funny... XD
Season 2 pls.
Apr 10, 2013 1:39 PM
Aug 2012
lol thts one gd way of getting married i adore misaki frickin awesome person
Apr 10, 2013 5:43 PM

Apr 2013
AnimeHAwk616 said:
Alucard-Kenpachi said:
HauntingShock said:
Good ending~

Yeah, it's not selling very well.

It´s too bad that this series does not sell well in Japan as I enjoyed it a whole lot.
On another hand though, I dont think a second season is a good idea for this anime. Judging by the new characters I really doubt a second season will have any chance at living up to the expectations created by this one. Also, this may just be me but, why would you put a pervert in this anime? I cant see him fit into the plot in any way except for being used as an annoying side character.
Apr 12, 2013 8:59 AM

Jul 2007
Marathoned the last ~10 eps or so, raised the score 10/10.
Apr 12, 2013 9:19 AM

Dec 2012
AmakawaYuto said:
It´s too bad that this series does not sell well in Japan as I enjoyed it a whole lot.
On another hand though, I dont think a second season is a good idea for this anime. Judging by the new characters I really doubt a second season will have any chance at living up to the expectations created by this one. Also, this may just be me but, why would you put a pervert in this anime? I cant see him fit into the plot in any way except for being used as an annoying side character.

What expectation ? If second season ever happened it won't be worse(it is impossible to get worse than this) because it is gonna actually have romance and a decent story not 10+ eps about Sorata bitching and being a dick to an autistic girl.
Apr 12, 2013 1:55 PM

Jun 2010
I love it all the way.
I'm wishing for a season 2 please xD.
Main Character piss me off sometimes but maybe because that's just how i act all the time, Not sure what to do with myself and always putting the blame on others.
It's a good anime xD!~
Apr 13, 2013 11:34 AM

Oct 2012
tsudecimo said:
AmakawaYuto said:

What expectation ? If second season ever happened it won't be worse(it is impossible to get worse than this) because it is gonna actually have romance and a decent story not 10+ eps about Sorata bitching and being a dick to an autistic girl.
Ur still here tsuedecimo? For someone who didn't like the anime (well, half of it) u sure spend a lot of time on these forums.
AnimeHAwk616Apr 13, 2013 1:38 PM
Apr 13, 2013 7:55 PM

Oct 2012
AnimeHAwk616 said:
tsudecimo said:
AmakawaYuto said:

Ur still here tsuedecimo? For someone who didn't like the anime (well, half of it) u sure spend a lot of time on these forums.

Don't talk bad about Sorata..
I like him as straight man and he's not a pervert XD
"Signature removed"
Apr 14, 2013 2:29 AM

Jun 2012
I loved this series so much, 10/10 from me. Sakurasou Forever!
Apr 16, 2013 6:03 PM

May 2012
was just passing by, checking if there was any news about the season 2 but guess not :P, saw many posts talking about this ep. as if this was the ending of the entire series :P even if nothing has been officialy i do believe this is just a "see ya later in the future sakurasou" with season 2 coming, rly dont care when it comes out as long it is during my life time, the anime is great made cry me and made me laugh...some things i didnt like but thats only about personal tastes in overall is pretty good...wont go go further on details i give it a 9.5 and will wait to see if the real end will ever be animated.. with the hope that i can give the same grade i gave to Clannad a perfect round 10
oOJonnyOoApr 16, 2013 6:07 PM
"言いか、シモン。。。わすれんなお前を信じる! 俺 が信じるお前でも無いお前が信じる俺でも無いお前が信じる。。。御前を信じる! "
"Believe in You, Not the you who believes in me, Not the me who believes in you, Believe in you who believes in yourself." Kamina

Apr 16, 2013 8:51 PM

Jan 2013
GODAMNIT JC STAFF! WHY DID YOU ADD KOREAN FOOD?!

Sigh...
Apr 16, 2013 9:10 PM
Apr 2013
I wish there would be a season 2 for this anime... i really like this show although i just started watching these yesterday and finishing these now... oww... i just wanted to have it a season 2........... oh yeah...
Apr 17, 2013 5:52 PM

Aug 2008
I really wished for some real romance between Sorata and Marchiro. There is lack of actual romance, i know of course we have love triangles etc, 4 diffrent pairs - Jin x Misaki, Mashiro x Sorata x Nanami, Rita x Ryuunosuke and Chihiro x Kazuki. But the romance is only background, except Jin x Miskaki it's not solved in any way. At least make Sorata and Machiro kiss after watching 24 episodes. Nanami also didn't confess clearly to Sorata. Year for them, Half of it for us, and it's still at the beginning and no real progress. And man, the drama sometimes was to much. 8/10

I didn't read a novel and don't know how to read bushes so it's only estimate on images, but it looks like anime ended at vol6 (with 24 being beginning of vol 7). There are at least 9 volumes released so i think there's enough material for 2nd season. Since there are only 3 vol it would be 12 eps i guess. So there's only problem with sales or other nonsense thing.
Apr 17, 2013 8:27 PM

Feb 2012
B-R-A-V-O

well done J.C. Staff :)
Apr 21, 2013 3:13 AM

Dec 2012
I hoped for episode 23 be more story based but 24 was perfect for me as an ending:)
Apr 21, 2013 2:51 PM

Aug 2009
AnimeHAwk616 said:
Well, that was a great ride. I'm definitely gonna miss this show. Unfortunately, I got the anime finale depression. I always hate this feeling

Me exactly.
Apr 22, 2013 5:21 AM
Nov 2012
great ending. loved it. love misaki coming in at the end haha, hilarious character! was rootin for Aoyama till the end mann lol..
Apr 22, 2013 9:37 AM

May 2012
A straight 24 episodes marathon. Definitely a worth ride. Season 2 wouldn't be bad though.

Overall 9/10!
Pages (13) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2012

289 by Nayasianboy »»
May 21, 6:31 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2013

402 by HandSonicPlayer »»
May 4, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2012

246 by Kristhian1_ »»
May 1, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

227 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 24, 11:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.