Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Dec 13, 2012 1:42 AM
Aug 2012
Haters can hate it as much as they want but i am enjoying this every week. I used to dislike Rita in the previous episode but after this episode i actually like her a lot. Akasaka is likable too but he should at least consider it sometimes but Rita will get some revenge later on and that would be funny to see.

But i gotta say Mashiro deserved that bit even if its not her fault for not understanding other feelings/struggles/pains some of them which are caused because of her she should still be hurt a bit. But i don't see how she will develop if she doesn't understand anything like these. Except for her everyone else have some conflicts or struggles in their life and trying hard to overcome them and i gotta say i find most of the characters way more interesting than Shinna especially the guys (Akasaka included he is a guy after all).

Also its funny how after episode 10, most of the facts the fans said in favor of Shinna can be countered very easily. Am i supposed to pity her because she doesn't understand anything? She gets one or two good lines and gets treated like a goddess? Give me a break man. Also forced drama.........blah blah blah...................come on people were you expecting them to fight with laser swords and machine guns??? Or with flashy magical weapons like Chuunibyou Demo??? Its sad to see so many closed minded people here who either had a perfect life or too young to understand others problems.

Dec 13, 2012 1:00 PM

Feb 2012
Cratex said:

Scoops said:
What a nice grandfather!

This is just silly, srsly.
Sure it is, if you've never had relatives like that.

The silliest part was that she actually gave up on it.
Ohh well, might just be me that really can't relate to it at all.
Dec 13, 2012 4:34 PM

May 2011
Well I personally loved this episode and the drama that it had. I can understand why Rita felt the way that she did and how frustrating those feelings can get. And the way she showed her true emotions and self in this episode actually made me love her even more, almost as much as I do with Mashiro and Nanami.

That outburst of Rita's was hard to watch and I found it to be heartbreaking, especially with the looks that she and Mashiro had on their faces :(. Mashiro's shocked and crying face when she found out how Rita truly felt and Rita's crying and frustrated expression as she broke down. This made the makeup scene with the two of them embracing each other afterwards so much more heartwarming and touching.

LOVED that smile from Rita at the end. <3
Dec 13, 2012 5:37 PM

Jun 2007
Wish tsubasalover would stop recapping the episode. It's pointless since the majority of the people commenting have already seen the episode.

Dec 13, 2012 11:14 PM

Aug 2011
I knew I'd like Ryuunosuke. Says what he wants (which is usually right) without being swayed by emotion while also being a genius at the same time.
Dec 14, 2012 12:41 AM

Mar 2011
Nice episode
Rita regained her confidence in painting, although she was really annoying in the process blaming all of her worries on Mashiro
And Ryunosuke did the right thing imo
Dec 14, 2012 8:03 AM

Aug 2010
Ryuunosuke has definitely become my favorite character.
Dec 14, 2012 8:14 AM
Oct 2012
Vizi_Reality said:
Nice episode
Rita regained her confidence in painting, although she was really annoying in the process blaming all of her worries on Mashiro
And Ryunosuke did the right thing imo

Well, lets be honest, Mashiro really did deserve a lot of the blame. What Rita really wanted at the end wasn't confidence in her paintings, but confidence in her friendship with Mashiro, to know that she really mattered to her.

Mashiro so easily left behind everything and took up new things (dropped painting for Manga, England for Japan, Rita for Sorata), that it does make one wonder how deeply attached Mashiro truly is to things. Let's face it, taking care of Mashiro requires a lot of mental energy, with very little in tangible return. In some ways Mashiro is like a psychic vampire, and Rita over the space of 10 years got drained. She was willing to do it because she thought her effort meant something, but Mashiro's attitude made it seem like it meant nothing.

Add that on top of everything else explained above, particularly what we know about Rita's family, and it is little wonder she cracked.
Dec 14, 2012 10:17 AM

May 2009
Takuan_Soho said:
Well, lets be honest, Mashiro really did deserve a lot of the blame.
Mashiro so easily left behind everything and took up new things (dropped painting for Manga, England for Japan, Rita for Sorata)

Wrong. Mashiro did nothing wrong.
Rita was the one who convinced Mashiro to try doing manga in the first place.
Dec 14, 2012 11:53 AM
Oct 2012
bastek66 said:

Mashiro eats food at stores without considering how it will be paid. She is barely functional on a daily basis, requiring someone to do "Mashiro Duty". Notice the anxiety she causes Sorata because he never knows what she is going to do next. Yes she does plenty of things wrong. She can only exist because others are willing to help her.

Now she is the star of the animation, so its cute when she does it in measured doses. But try to imagine having to care for such a person 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year, for 10 years. That is what Rita did.

Notice the reason Rita suggested Manga. She wanted Mashiro to fail at something. Not to be mean, but to force her to appreciate what she has, to finally take notice of the impact her obliviousness was having on those around her who were caring for her. Rita thought that Mashiro would get the point and come back, a little sadder perhaps, but infinitely wiser. Unfortunately for her plans, Sorata became Mashiro's new enabler.

Rita wasn't being petty in telling Sorata that Mashiro as she is would eventually crush him. She was painfully accurate on that. In large part her reaction to Mashiro then was in part to help Sorata because she understood this. This is what the whole scene with her helping with the design was about. When he complimented her, she saw that she was doing the same thing, by making his efforts seem trivial. Imagine the situation is someone of Mashiro's talent were to get involved with game design and easily bested Sorata's efforts. The sad part would not be that she was better than Sorata, but she wouldn't have even noticed that she was crushing him.

Imagine a person who unconsciously insults you. How do you respond. You can try to explain why they shouldn't, but they just don't get it and continue to insult you. They didn't mean to, but after a while you just can't be around that person any longer and leave. That is Mashiro to a tee. You like her, you know it isn't her fault, that she just can't help it, but sooner or later you can't remain near them.
Dec 14, 2012 12:23 PM

May 2009
Takuan_Soho said:
Mashiro eats food at stores without considering how it will be paid. She is barely functional on a daily basis, requiring someone to do "Mashiro Duty".

Did you forget that she bought lucky charm for Sorata during pool episode by herself?
She's learning and this is whole point of story.
You also forget that Sorata likes taking care of things, animals, people.
Dec 14, 2012 12:37 PM
Oct 2012
bastek66 said:
Did you forget that she bought lucky charm for Sorata during pool episode by herself?
She's learning and this is whole point of story.
You also forget that Sorata likes taking care of things, animals, people.

I understand that, Mashiro is learning, and the Rita episode was a huge part of that learning process. But that was Rita's point, for 10 years Mashiro didn't learn, she was oblivious to everything, that she could change under Sorata's tutelage was another innocent backhanded slap at Rita.

As for Sorata taking care of things, yes he is good at it, but pets give back affection, if Mashiro had remained the same way she was in England, he would never have received that affection in return, and eventually even he would have been drained.

All this is not to knock Mashiro, but rather to explain Rita's behavior. People may think I and others defending her are reading too much into it, but the author went out of his way to list her real justifications in her tirade. I am sure the novel covered it better, but because this is an animation they needed to jam 10 years of suffering into 1 minute and it made it too much information, and difficult to really get the implications of what Rita was saying. But when you sit back and think about it, you can see what the poor girl went through.

The one that got me was when she said that her grandfather (their teacher) told her to quit painting because there was no point compared with Mashiro (even though Rita did museum quality work). Could you imagine how it would feel to have both your mentor and your grandfather say that to you? If people want to hate anyone, they should hate the grandfather. What a horrible human being.
Dec 14, 2012 12:42 PM
Aug 2012
Seriously Shinna fans can you answer one of my questions.............what would have happened if someone didn't take care of her all the time? She can only exist for the people around her. I didn't want to say this but she is technically a parasite............taking the help and destroying people around her in the process. Proof: All the other artists left because they could never compare to her no matter how hard they try. Rita's grandfather told her to give up because she can never be as good as Shinna need more?

Cuteness and breast size doesn't make a character but her personality does and there is not much room for improvement as she doesn't understand any human emotions. 2-3 good lines doesn't make her a goddess like fans are making her out to be and belittling every other character around.....i have to respect Rita for taking care of her for 10 years and enduring all these. But as they say she is learning even if a little bit but how much can she learn and improve that will be mystery. I will look forward to it.
Dragon_Slayer_XDec 14, 2012 12:46 PM

Dec 14, 2012 2:21 PM

May 2009
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
I didn't want to say this but she is technically a parasite............taking the help and destroying people around her in the process. Proof: All the other artists left because they could never compare to her no matter how hard they try. Rita's grandfather told her to give up because she can never be as good as Shinna need more?

You serioulsly blaming Mashiro being talented as fault of others resigning. You mean all talented people shouldn't making usefulness of their talents because talentless one will feel bad?

Also: Stop applying IRL logic to anime for a Christ sake.
Dec 14, 2012 3:50 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
SetsukoHara said:
Cratex said:
SetsukoHara said:
but no way you're going to force me to like this kind of storyline.
I didn't think anybody was trying. Somebody twisting your arm?

No, but some people think that if I don't like then I am:

bastek66 said:
idiot

bastek66 said:
stupid

and I

archer_shirou01 said:
just watched this episode from my ass
Ah. Sorry, I wasn't paying attention.

(ducking out - not wanting to get wrapped up in the current discussion beyond what I've already said)
CratexDec 14, 2012 3:56 PM
Dec 14, 2012 5:14 PM

Jul 2010
How touching. They made up but Rita still feels the same way about Mashiro's future. Rita's logic is so twisted though."Someone's better than me at something I love and live for, so I'm going to stop doing it altogether."

That Ryousuke. He's very intelligent and his dislike for girls is pretty funny. And is that him in a maid uniform after the ED?!

Dec 14, 2012 9:20 PM

May 2011
The main reason I probably view things in favor of Shinna is because I am reminded of someone sitting in the autism spectrum. I know that is largely because of our world's fondness for over-diagnosing everyone. I'm also most likely projecting, but that's alright because we come from the world with all different views. My corner is the one where years ago my psychologist suggested I might have Asperger's. I don't believe it but I can see where Shiina is in her difficulties in even understanding people.

My personal baggage aside, I do feel as if Rita may also ignore Shiina as a person. Shiina said Rita's art was beautiful and she was standing there admiring it at the art show. But Rita either didn't take note of it or brushed it aside in favor of her impression of Shiina. That and her wanting Shiina to acknowledge those around her to me felt just like she wanted Shiina to see her as something important. Not that the other students mattered any. I doubt any of the others would have been happy if Shiina turned around and said they somehow helped her get to where she is. Which they probably didn't since I didn't see anyone helping her with her art.
Dec 14, 2012 10:11 PM

Oct 2011
This show makes me feel worthless. But why am I so hooked on to it?
Hello :D
Dec 14, 2012 11:18 PM

Jan 2011
SetsukoHara said:
This episode was like Scottie Pippen coming to you in tears: " My grandma told me I will never be as good as Michael Jordan. Fuck basket-ball. I quit. CAN YOU FEEL MY PAIN?"
Maybe some rich family want to boast that their child/grandchild can do this, that, etc to others. But like in the exhibition in the episode, even Sorata and Aoyama couldnt notice Rita's painting because Mashiro's. And her granpa may think this is such a shame and pointless to Rita to continue painting.
But I am sure Rita's grandfather is not Rita's main reason to quit painting, or maybe its not her reason at all. I think she is just bragging it along as trivial matter that encourage her to quit painting. Even when she decide to paint again, she didnt look give a single fvck about the grandfather.

You are not supposed to feel sorry for Rita, she was being whiny and she did accept it herself and apologized in the end. You just supposed to feel sorry for her circumtances, not her action (quit painting and blame Mashiro), well, at least that's I feel.
====
well for Shiina, I dont think it's her fault to not realize other's feeling. You can say everyone is balanced. Maybe you know that most of blind people's hearing is better than normal people. So that's is.
Dec 15, 2012 9:40 AM

May 2011
This episode was incredible! Best drama I've experienced from an anime this season. It hit me pretty deep. ;_;
Dec 15, 2012 4:57 PM

Sep 2007
Just grateful that this series is 24 episodes long and not 12!

Dec 16, 2012 12:05 AM

Jun 2012
I really liked this episode even if it was really quick-paced. I am so glad this series is a longer 24 episodes than 12 or 13. Probably the most important single reason I love this series is the characters, I like all of them and they make a great group with a variety of characteristics and personality traits. I'd have to say, though, I respect Ryuunosuke the most- I think he is the coolest one of them. It's just strange that he has more screenplay all of a sudden.
Every episode is great (and funny). Looking forward to the next.
5/5.

Dec 16, 2012 10:10 AM

Oct 2009
Ryuunosuke is magic in this episode. it would be nice to develop the relationship between him and rita ^ ^

ssf4ae (pc) : misterCybou
sc2 : CybE // 665
Dec 16, 2012 2:41 PM
Dec 2012
Akasaka Ryuunosuke has become my favourite character of this show !!!
Dec 16, 2012 3:04 PM
Dec 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
bastek66 said:

Mashiro eats food at stores without considering how it will be paid. She is barely functional on a daily basis, requiring someone to do "Mashiro Duty". Notice the anxiety she causes Sorata because he never knows what she is going to do next. Yes she does plenty of things wrong. She can only exist because others are willing to help her.

Now she is the star of the animation, so its cute when she does it in measured doses. But try to imagine having to care for such a person 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year, for 10 years. That is what Rita did.

Notice the reason Rita suggested Manga. She wanted Mashiro to fail at something. Not to be mean, but to force her to appreciate what she has, to finally take notice of the impact her obliviousness was having on those around her who were caring for her. Rita thought that Mashiro would get the point and come back, a little sadder perhaps, but infinitely wiser. Unfortunately for her plans, Sorata became Mashiro's new enabler.

Rita wasn't being petty in telling Sorata that Mashiro as she is would eventually crush him. She was painfully accurate on that. In large part her reaction to Mashiro then was in part to help Sorata because she understood this. This is what the whole scene with her helping with the design was about. When he complimented her, she saw that she was doing the same thing, by making his efforts seem trivial. Imagine the situation is someone of Mashiro's talent were to get involved with game design and easily bested Sorata's efforts. The sad part would not be that she was better than Sorata, but she wouldn't have even noticed that she was crushing him.

Imagine a person who unconsciously insults you. How do you respond. You can try to explain why they shouldn't, but they just don't get it and continue to insult you. They didn't mean to, but after a while you just can't be around that person any longer and leave. That is Mashiro to a tee. You like her, you know it isn't her fault, that she just can't help it, but sooner or later you can't remain near them.

Your post gives me another viewpoint on Mashiro :D. The conflicts between the talent and talentless is one of the main theme of this anime, Rita's arc is only one more example on how brutal it can be. I'm also curious about development in the future and how they resolve it. Here are some of my predictions:
1)Sorata going up to be on her level or
2)Sorata accept the differences,overcome the feeling of inferior & they reach mutual understanding and respect
I really want the anime give me lots of surprise on how they resolve it though :D

BTW anyone think this show and bakuman have similar feels or is it just me :D
Pardon my engrish
Dec 16, 2012 9:02 PM

Oct 2011
Akasaka Ryonosuke is so cool
Dec 17, 2012 6:30 PM
Jul 2012
Skiped this episode.
Rita is retarted.
Dec 18, 2012 4:06 AM

Sep 2010
worst drama ever, that rita character is so annoying and stupid.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2012 7:31 AM

Jul 2012
Rita is such a boring cliché character I wish she wasn't part of this show :/
Dec 19, 2012 3:39 AM
Mar 2012
Interesting discussion on talent. Seems many posters also had art background/studies. I went to art school & can empathize with the situation (but not her character).

In the previous episode, I actually preferred the brown calligraphic house painting more than Shiina's colorful coralreef. I didn't like Rita since she treated Shiina as a talent-thing rather than a person, & she's too close to Sorata. But this episode confirmed for me that Rita's painting I liked actually got Tate classic award, from a premier British museum. She said a lot of wrong things & a bit over-reacting to give up painting when she's that good. But I can't say about a British teenage artist when crazier backstabbing bullying in mean girls type shows happen. Rita convincing Shiina to go learn manga (to fail), was more than just jealousy & shoving "Mashiro duty" out due fatique: deep down she's a friend who wanted Mashiro to learn empathy. Although Mashiro's empathy did develop over the series, it wasn't due to manga failure, but Sorata.

Coincidentally the 10th episode of a current anime (potential spoiler) talked about a kindergarten genius who solved hard problems for mathematicians & scientists like it's nothing, and they all quit their jobs or went in despair.

Rita did give more depth to Sorata & let Ryuu's awesomeness shine by smacking her delusions away. "What did Sorata have that Rita lost": actually 2 things. First, he faces overwshadowing talent in a positive manner to motivate himself. Second, he opened Shiina's empathy a bit in 6 months when Rita failed with 10 years. I'm starting to admire Sorata as growing into a capable MC. Finally he aced the second presentation!
Dec 20, 2012 1:28 PM

Jul 2012
Too much crying.
Dec 20, 2012 11:38 PM

Sep 2012
Akasaka gets straight to the point, love this guy- hideyoshi.
Dec 30, 2012 11:13 PM

Apr 2009
Lol, looks like the unmovable Ryuunosuke finally found his match in Rita. And she in him. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like she'll be staying for long, probably leaving after this arc is over. It doesn't make sense for her to stay in Sakurasou for long.

Well, at least the animosity felt by Rita against Mashiro has already been dealt with. It was amusing to see Nanami cry at their resolution as friends. Next, the Cultural Festival.
Dec 31, 2012 10:10 AM

Aug 2011
A whirlwind of an episode, Ryuunosuke fainting at the table was too funny. I'm liking Rita more after hearing her story.
Jan 3, 2013 8:34 PM

Sep 2008
Ryuunosuke telling it like it is. What a boss.

If all else fails in this anime, I will continue to watch it for him.
Jan 5, 2013 10:18 PM
Sep 2012
Honestly , this episode was pretty eh. I really likes how they added Ryuunosuke to the opening now that we've seen him :p I thought the whole scene in the rain was pretty dumb though. I understand it lends to the character development of both Rita and Shiina, but I just plain old don't like Rita. In fact, I really dislike her. I dunno why, I just thought the dynamic was perfect and all of the characters were so entertaining and amusing and they've been developed well up until this point. Then it was kinda just like ohp this person is going to insert themselves and mess up the whole dynamic and be a generally boring/irritating character in general. Ehh~ I'm just not really a fan of her is all I guess.
Jan 15, 2013 9:40 PM

Mar 2012
This was a decidedly mediocre episode, as the latter half was unnecessarily dramatic, while noticeably lacking the compelling developments that would allow such a tonal dissonance to be welcome, or, at the very least, understandable. As such, this was likely the worst episode since Aoyama’s mini-arc, as it didn’t particularly develop any of the characters; nor did it provide any essential and meaningful insight into the characterization within the majority of the characters, aside from Rita and, to an extent, Ryuunosuke.

Rita’s portrayal was a highly unsympathetic one throughout this episode, particularly when she cruelly and ludicrously placed all the blame for her own insecurities and weaknesses on Mashiro and the immense talent she possesses. Though the self-involved emotions were understandable and quite realistic, she really doesn’t have anyone to criticize but herself and the lack of strength she previously displayed. This ultimately, once again, depicted a callous disregard for Mashiro’s feelings, since it infuses a significant guilt into the thoughts of a character that isn’t responsible for other’s petty and weak-willed actions. Essentially, Mashiro shouldn’t be emotionally manipulated into unconsciously lowering the quality of her work, solely so that the other painters could artificially be satisfied with their own.

As such, though Rita’s outburst was suffused with a plethora of painful emotions, that particular sequence wasn’t nearly as convincing or poignant as it should have been, as, instead, it illustrated a disappointing and surprisingly trite tedium that I hope doesn’t persist throughout future episodes, as it isn’t really indicative of the dramatic subtleties that were woven into earlier episodes. However, Ryuunosuke’s harsh, but appropriate, criticism of Rita’s deeply flawed perception of reality was thoroughly satisfying. Of course, Sorata and Aoyama simply had to then proceed to chase after Rita and lash out at Ryuunosuke, which was entirely unjustified and quite perplexing, since he was simply stating the truth and defending Mashiro; an action that they were too fearful and naïve to attempt themselves, for whatever reason. At least Rita realized that Ryuunosuke’s words were the most honest and helpful.

Mashiro was highly sympathetic throughout this episode, since Rita and Sorata’s interests were far too unintentionally selfish, as it was clear that their feigned selflessness was only a manufactured mirage, having never allotted the time and opportunity to properly assess and subsequently consider Mashiro’s own desires for her future. As such, these tendencies illustrated a distinct absence of respect for Mashiro’s ability to decide these momentous matters on her own. Aoyama was, for the first time, bearable in her brief appearance, since, unlike her typically irritating personality, her portrayal was, ever so slightly, more subdued. Of course, she reverted back to her usual tendencies in the latter half of the episode, so this relative decency was very short-lived, unfortunately. The touches of romance between Rita and Ryuunosuke provided what were easily the best moments within this episode, and I’m really hoping they continue.

This arc of sorts has felt quite contrived and needlessly dramatic, noticeably lacking a compelling balance between a plethora of disparate elements, as the narrative execution throughout this episode and the last, though effectively establishing a necessary initiation towards a climactic conclusion, was thoroughly mediocre and disappointingly chaotic, as it rarely focused on an essential emotion in an appropriately significant fashion, thus faltering in it’s ability to consistently resonate. The Nyaboron anime is easily the most compelling element within the current narrative, aside, of course, from the two primary relationships, which haven’t exactly been insightfully focused on throughout the last two episodes.
Jan 16, 2013 3:12 AM

Nov 2011
And then suddenly Ryuunosuke become my favorite character in this show. LOL at the trap next episode.

Jan 17, 2013 10:27 PM

Dec 2012
HOLD UP! Ryuunosuke is a guy?
Jan 21, 2013 8:11 PM

Jun 2012
HoneyHomie said:

For some reason I thought he was a she too XD I must not have been paying attention. Meh...at least the drama ended fairly quickly. This anime is definitely worth watching but sometimes it's a little stupid. I get the whole thing about Rita realizing that she could never be as good but why quit. That's just stupid, and the mc is always down because he's "normal" so what most people are. Don't be stupid and feel like crap and have everyone feel bad for you. That's what the weak do. Besides the whole stupid thing about talent I really like this anime, it just seems a little unrealistic.

4/5 hopefully not too much drama in the next few episodes.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Feb 4, 2013 7:58 PM

Sep 2010
Ryunosuke is basically my favorite person ever.
Feb 19, 2013 3:10 PM

Apr 2012
And Sorata saves the day. Again.

*sigh*
Feb 26, 2013 11:03 AM

Oct 2009
Forced drama is forced.
Feb 26, 2013 9:52 PM

Jun 2011
rupok93 said:
more stupid drama nobody cares about

True.
nantuko said:
"oh no, there's someone better at something than me, so I gonna stop doing it because with that I am bad at it" That's the way you go, girl. So forced..
That was even worse than I expected.

True.
nantuko said:
Akasaka was saying what I was thinking, ha. Plus point for him.

lindsayzzz said:
I swear Ryuunosuke is the best character in Sakurasou.
BigDB64 said:
i think Ryuunosuke is VERY quickly becoming my favorite character.

I know right! Still troubling over who will be my favourite, Misaki or Ryuunosuke, can never have enough of Misaki's craziness XD

Edit : Now that I think about it, the ED is pretty good :D
ToG25thBaamFeb 26, 2013 9:58 PM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 9, 2013 1:23 PM

Jan 2011
Ryuunosuke is epic, that guy just kicks ass. He will probable be my favorite character if stuff keeps going like this. I changed my opinion about Rita, but I still don't like her. The drama felt forced just before Aoyama started crying. If it had been shortened it would've been much better. I'm really starting to like this so far, this is actually really good for something by J.C. Staff. I can only wonder how it would be if some other studio animated it.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 27, 2013 11:13 AM

Jul 2011
If I became a Hunter, I can catch all my family member and sell them for high price
Mar 31, 2013 9:41 PM

Sep 2011
Woot another amazing episode! I'm all for Rita x Ryuunosuke! Haha
Apr 1, 2013 2:42 PM
Apr 2013
I hate Rita so much.
She tried to sabotage Mashiro's work and career purely out of jealousy.
Apr 3, 2013 12:44 PM

Sep 2012
Fallenkingzero said:
HoneyHomie said:

For some reason I thought he was a she too XD I must not have been paying attention. Meh...at least the drama ended fairly quickly. This anime is definitely worth watching but sometimes it's a little stupid. I get the whole thing about Rita realizing that she could never be as good but why quit. That's just stupid, and the mc is always down because he's "normal" so what most people are. Don't be stupid and feel like crap and have everyone feel bad for you. That's what the weak do. Besides the whole stupid thing about talent I really like this anime, it just seems a little unrealistic.

4/5 hopefully not too much drama in the next few episodes.

when i first so him i was think hes a she as well until they called him him after few sec when he came out hes room first time, i think its cause hes long hair :D
Apr 3, 2013 12:47 PM

Sep 2012
cbsky said:

i say 1 thing, romance in the air!!! :D that's my prediction :)
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2012

289 by Nayasianboy »»
May 21, 6:31 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

641 by Wholesome_Seeker »»
May 13, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2013

402 by HandSonicPlayer »»
May 4, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2012

246 by Kristhian1_ »»
May 1, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.