Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 14, 2012 7:05 PM

Sep 2012
Shit's finally starting to get real in this show. Bout time. Some things need to be better explained though. Not really sure how we're supposed to connect how Shiro is the Silver King based on the knowledge we've been given so far. We'll probably learn more about Neko and that fox spirit soon enough though. Only two episodes left, hope it ends well.
A match made in heaven set the fires in hell
Dec 14, 2012 8:06 PM

May 2011
Okay, wow, this anime has completely redeemed itself with this episode. I seriously can't wait for next week!
Dec 14, 2012 9:55 PM

Aug 2011
Shit just got real.

Though only 2 episodes left? Wow.
Dec 15, 2012 1:13 AM

May 2012
this is one shocking revelation, shiro as silver king I never even thought about that.
Dec 15, 2012 3:34 AM

Jan 2011
What's up with the amount of plot twists and what not, this isn't making any sense at all.
It was a better episode than the previous episodes but it still isn't that good imo.
I really wonder how this'll end, so far this show has been trying combining so many things, but was rolled out wasn't as good as it should've been for some reason. Only 2 more episodes to go.
Dollars_xx said:
this is one shocking revelation, shiro as silver king I never even thought about that.

You never thought of it? I was so sure of it. I was just waiting for it to happen although it didn't went the way I thought it would.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Dec 15, 2012 6:42 AM
May 2012
1. Shiro is a true Adolf K Weisman?! I mean a Silver King?

2. THAT FOX SPIRIT IS A TRUE MURDERER ALL ALONG!! He's possessing every people that he likes & now he's controlling Kukuri! Can it be stopped once and for all?!

Only 2 eps to go!
JafriZinDec 15, 2012 8:32 AM
Dec 15, 2012 7:42 AM

Sep 2012
Why couldn't Seri have kicked some asses? =/

Anna... got shot. Well, some fast recovery she had. O-o Psychic thing? -__-
Dec 15, 2012 10:28 AM

May 2012
It actually pains me to say that this episode was actually pretty good. I honestly hadn't thought of the twist, and it actually took me by surprise. Good on you, show, good on you.

I guess I don't spend that much time actually thinking about this show at all, but it pulled something over on me. Ah, I guess that's life though.

The red v. blue action is actually starting to bore me, which is interesting. Didn't think it could, but hey, there's a time and a place for everything, and it's honestly been going on far too long for all the sexual tension going on between them.
Dec 15, 2012 12:26 PM

Feb 2010
Kinda interesting revelations with the colorless and silver king. But Shiro seems to be favored right now with his memories being back. And I think that giant sword was his too?
I wonder what role the red and blue kings will play from now on.
I probably regret this post by now.
Dec 15, 2012 12:50 PM
Feb 2012
Ooh, so he's the Silver King? Now look at that, things are getting surprisingly interesting while we're reaching the end.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Dec 15, 2012 1:31 PM

Jan 2008
Wow, things are actually getting interesting... now only if they'd had been this interesting the past episodes.
Dec 15, 2012 2:39 PM

Nov 2012
Wow just plain wow. This episode blow me away that was some hell of a twist at the end catching me completely off guard. Really pump for the next episode!!!!!!

So if Shiro [/Weismann] isn't true the colorless king, then who is?
Dec 15, 2012 2:51 PM
Dec 2012
I feel like I should do some explaining for people who don't quite understand all the impact moments of this episode.

First, it was beautifully orchestrated. The foreshadowing from the previous episodes gave you some hints, but their placement was so good that you couldn't piece it all together easily. For example, we thought Weissman devolved into some sort of insane tyrant. Then, the flashback gave a good reason he would devolve. At the same time, the flashback drew PLENTY similarities between Weissman and Shiro that you would think them to be related, but far enough that you wouldn't think them to be the same person.

It's sort of a Chaos Theory approach. At first, every event seemed to be out of place in some way. Now, things all seem to tie up at one person.

Which brings me to my explanation . . .

1st: Munakata (Blue King) figured out that the Colorless King was behind everything right before being stabbed. If you recall any earlier episode, he called the Colorless King a "trickster." Upon noticing that HOMRA wasn't behind the explosions, he pieced it together.

2nd: Suoh Mikoto (Red King) DOES NOT know about the TRUE Colorless King. His people are operating on the same information they had in the beginning. Not to mention, he's been imprisoned since then. So, there are two reasons that Munakata has decided to fight him instead of explain to him.
1. Suoh is hotheaded. He wouldn't just instantly believe.
2. Suoh is trying to kill people knowing what would happen if he gets too powerful.
Since Suoh already established that nothing Munakata says will get through to him, the only logical conclusion is to beat him in a fight.

3rd: That Fox Spirit is the Colorless King. His ability is body-jumping. His purpose is to harness the power of the other kings. He failed to grab the power of the Red King due to how unstable it was. He failed to grab the power of the Silver King due to body switching. He is the entire catalyst behind every event that has led them to this war. The random Blue trying to shoot Anna, it was him. The Red that stabbed Munakata, it was him. Kukuri stabbing Shiro, him. Shooting Tatara, him. Dancing with a corpse in a blimp, him. You get my point.

4th: Shiro is the Silver King, Adolf Weissman. Reason for memory lost unknown (probably from trauma + fall), he has been living a lie created by Neko. It is because of this that he didn't just easily recover from the amnesia. However, the trauma of being stabbed and having his mind raped seemingly unlocked his memories. Being the first King, it's likely that he holds dominion over all the power in this series. Being that he is also the top researcher of the power originally, he is probably the only one that understands all of its secrets. Therefore, upon realization of his true identity, you were presented with a glowing sword containing all of the Colors of the Kings. It is to represent that the battle has reached an ultimate climax without randomly going into Deus Ex Machina at any point in the series.

Bonus: I saw someone question why they don't just use guns on each other. That's because they wouldn't work. Yata easily dodged bullets at point blank range earlier in the series. A sniper missed Anna and Bartender. The only one who's been shot successfully is Tatara (man it hurts to say that), who had no powers.
Dec 15, 2012 2:54 PM
May 2012
I most certainly did not expect Shiro to have been to silver king... I was wondering the resemblance between him and Weisman...but that really shocked me.

It's a shame that K only has 13 episodes. It definitely won't be able to cover much of anything of all the characters' backgrounds.
Dec 15, 2012 4:05 PM

Mar 2010
I'm starting to think this might be can be a masterpiece.
9/10 overall for now , I never expected for 'THAT' to happened. :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2012 4:52 PM

Feb 2012
I want to tell myself i know what happened, but this show's plot is so F'd up i keep second guessing myself.
I'm just going to wait until the end, but reading people's responses in this thread are reinforcing my theory as correct.

My only beef with K right now is the obnoxious standing around scenes. Trying to be dramatic way too hard. And yeah, while some people got it, the way they just revealed everything is a little out of nowhere.
VyudaliDec 15, 2012 4:57 PM
Dec 15, 2012 5:35 PM

Jun 2008
Maybe the colorless king is the fox spirit. Or maybe its Neko. or maybe its that dark haired guy we saw on Shiro´s memories.

Anyway I feel so sorry for Kukuri.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 15, 2012 5:37 PM

Mar 2010
You just denying anything of K thats all. Hater. =]
*whistling ~ i dont point to anybody fuuuu~*
For K-Sake , try to just accept everything first.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2012 6:53 PM

Mar 2011
I still can't figure what the fuck is going on.
Dec 15, 2012 6:57 PM

May 2012
thehiddenshinobi said:
My mind has literally be blown! How can Shiro be Weissmann and the guy in the hovercraft be Weissmann to?! Could the Weissmann in the airship actually be the colourless King? I can't believe there are only 2 episodes left of [K]?

I was thinking about this. how can they both be Adolf Weissmann at same time ? Did Weissmann take over Shiro body ?
Dec 15, 2012 7:18 PM

Nov 2012
thepath said:
thehiddenshinobi said:
My mind has literally be blown! How can Shiro be Weissmann and the guy in the hovercraft be Weissmann to?! Could the Weissmann in the airship actually be the colourless King? I can't believe there are only 2 episodes left of [K]?

I was thinking about this. how can they both be Adolf Weissmann at same time ? Did Weissmann take over Shiro body ?

Keep in mind that the Shiro that got pushed off the blimp was Weissman whose body was under control by the Colorless King.

Here is the Colorless Kings route:

Colorless King body -> Shiro's body to murder Totsuka -> Manage to end up on Weissman blimp and takes over his body -> A confuse and stun Weissman, who forgot who he was, in Shiro's body is push off by the Colorless King in his body starting the anime that is K
Dec 15, 2012 8:09 PM

Jul 2010
It's a little late in the season to get this complex, what a waste.
I hope they actually resolve all these issues they've brought up.
Dec 16, 2012 12:49 AM

Nov 2011
Now that's one awesome plot twist! Shiro being the Silver King is quite the shocking, I seriously didn't see it coming. I'm really glad I didn't give up on this series. Then does that mean that the fox is the other sleeping Weismann?
—Actually, nevermind.
Dec 16, 2012 1:35 AM
Dec 2012
the twist in this story is amazing. i really thought that adolf weissman is Shiro but i also thought that Shiro is the colorless king.

SUgooii!
Dec 16, 2012 1:59 AM
Dec 2012
Onbuu said:
Dangoxx said:
I believe that the fox person was most likely in the silver kings body and that was why we thought he was crazy.

That would be the most logical conclusion imo . I mean why else they would have shown Weissman on those "Fox spirit's" flashbacks

Got an idea of who's who after reading this. The fox spirit is probably the colorless king and his ability might be swapping bodies via the fox spirit power thing.

At first, I thought the Colorless king's ability might be body take over, so why was there another Adolf K. Weissman? Then the thought of swapping bodies came to my mind.

Looking back on the video where Shiro was claiming to be the Colorless king with a smug on his face, using my theory, that was really the Colorless king before he swapped bodies with Adolf K. Weissman.

SOOO... The Colorless king is in Weissman's body and the Silver king is in Shiro's body.
Dec 16, 2012 2:24 AM
Aug 2012
Once you figure out the Colorless King's power it actually falls into place. Besides you should have got the hint when Shiro used the sword against the Blue king.........it was the same sword as the Silver King showed later on. Also their personalities is the same. But still i am confused whether its mind control or body switch................or just in case of the Silver king their bodies were switched or the Silver King did that to protect himself? Well they will clear that in next 2 episodes. And that stupid cat is in no way Weissman's sister..............its just there for the annoying fan service and a little plot that's all.

Dec 16, 2012 7:06 AM
Sep 2012
No. The colorless king is the fox sprit, I believe that 'Shiro's' body was the colorless kings body or something. Weissman was always Shiro without his memories. Weissman was claimed dead yet he was an immortal, its because his soul or something is in the colorless kings body, not his real body. Thats my theory.
Dec 16, 2012 7:14 AM

Jan 2008
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Once you figure out the Colorless King's power it actually falls into place. Besides you should have got the hint when Shiro used the sword against the Blue king.........it was the same sword as the Silver King showed later on.

Unless I wasn't paying attention during that episode or something, that wasn't his sword, that was one of Neko's illusions.
Dec 16, 2012 8:41 AM
Aug 2012
Paul said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Once you figure out the Colorless King's power it actually falls into place. Besides you should have got the hint when Shiro used the sword against the Blue king.........it was the same sword as the Silver King showed later on.

Unless I wasn't paying attention during that episode or something, that wasn't his sword, that was one of Neko's illusions.

So she created the exact sword like the Silver King? Really? Because that would be really funny.

Dec 16, 2012 9:00 AM

Jan 2012
I think Neko got Weismann's sister's soul or something.
K crowned to be the most confusing anime of 2012?
Dec 16, 2012 1:42 PM

Jul 2010
I'm glad they finally stated that Shiro is the Silver King and the Colorless King is 99% sure the fox we see all the time. I do wonder though, what is his original body? I mean, how is Shiro related to the Silver King?

Sure he has his memories etc but Shiro himself (his body) can't be the original Silver King's body since that's the guy we saw in the airship a few episodes ago, "sleeping" in that glass capsule, right? So did the Colorless King swap Weissman and his soul so he got Weissmans body and Weissman got into Shiro's body? That seems the most likely... but then again, who was Shiro before he got Weissmans soul? Was he the Colorless King then? But if that's so, why would the Colorless King give up his own body for the Silver King?...

On the other hand it's also a possibility he is like a 2nd personality of Weissman, since he remembered the past and was taunted by the fox spirit to forget everything and just let his soul take over "again" to forget. That would mean he was born as a part of Weissman, then got the shock of the accident in the past and got mentally unstable, which is when the Colorless King took over his mind, offering him a "normal life without having to remember the painful stuff" and pushed Shiro [the Colorless King former body] off the ship while still possessing Weissman his body...

In short; Shiro was born as part of Weissman (?? idk how), gave up the control over his mind after the accident, created a normal life etc as ignorant Weissman, got taunted by the fox which triggered him to remember who he really was.

Or; Shiro was born as Colorless King, took over Weissman his body, kicked his former body (with Weissman in it) off the ship, took over again to kill the Red guy, Shiro lost memories and lived his life ignorant and blissful as amnesiac Weissman and then remembers his past when the fox taunted him.

Can someone please explain/tell me their theory? K is a very strange and confusing anime xD
Animefanx3Dec 16, 2012 1:55 PM
Dec 16, 2012 2:52 PM

Feb 2012
I want some answers after this episode and just give me one awesome fight. Also, the German pronunciation was terrible.
Dec 16, 2012 5:30 PM

Jan 2008
I'm confused.

Kuroh's master was the Colorless King first, right?

So, someone killed him and the killer is now the Colorless King? And since he's the ass who killed the Colorless King, he just wants to cause chaos with everyone else and he does this by kicking the Silver King out of his body....?

Just confused...
Dec 16, 2012 6:54 PM

Nov 2011
SISTAR said:
I'm confused.

Kuroh's master was the Colorless King first, right?

So, someone killed him and the killer is now the Colorless King? And since he's the ass who killed the Colorless King, he just wants to cause chaos with everyone else and he does this by kicking the Silver King out of his body....?

Just confused...

I thought the previous colorless king died of old age? If so then Kuroh should be seeking the now colorless king out of revenge not on his king's orders. For what I know is that this all started with a Red member dying and a self-proclamation of Shiro (or that fox) to be the colorless king...

Maybe the first king, after being a witness to the crime, attempted to stop the colorless king but was instead defeated by that very king in the end. I keep on second guessing whether who's body is who's.
Can a king even summon his 'sword' even in a different body?

leesan said:

K crowned to be the most confusing anime of 2012?

Indeed.
—Actually, nevermind.
Dec 16, 2012 10:06 PM
May 2008
Okay, up until now, I've watched this show because I thought it was mildly entertaining. It has a lot of side characters that I favor more than the main characters. I yearn to know more about Yata and Fushimi's past friendship, and how about Kuroh and his master? Not to mention Mikoto and Munakata's past. But as the show winds up to its big climax, I've learned little and less about these characters. Giving these characters more air time could be the difference in making this anime stand out among the others.

I've also come to the conclusion that it is very confusing and seeing as how there are only three episodes left, I have a bad feeling that a whole lot of questions are going to be left unanswered and unclear. Me no likey that kind of anime. :(

Here are my thoughts: Weissman tried to vacate his seat by placing his soul into Shiro to live a peaceful life. He did this because he's immortal and weary of all of his memories of the war, and most importantly, he's still in mourning for his sister. So, he didn't want to remember his own life. Now, I believe that Shiro and Weissman were two separate beings, but became one when Weissman intruded. I think that Weissman just happened to pick Shiro out of all these other people and occupy him while he can rest in stasis. I don't want to lose the Shiro that we've all come to know and love just because Weissman was forced to wake back up.

Which brings me to my next point: Fox Spirit is the Colorless King. He's the wild card just like everyone has been saying. He keeps the balance between kings. He could be good or evil. Seeing as how Weissman took a rain check, Colorless King, AKA Fox Spirit, wasn't gonna have none of that. To keep the balance, he started all of this crap, hopping from one person to another, getting all of the kings involved (because he's a mischievous trickster), so he can wake Weissman up to continue being the Silver King.

That's all I've got. I'm sure 98% of that is wrong, and key points are missing, but hey, it's late, and I thought I had a revelation. Guys, I'm just going to be really freaking upset if Shiro is done! He was so sweet and innocent! And dang it, can't we get more of Yata and Fushimi? Am I right, or am I right?!
Dec 16, 2012 11:06 PM

Apr 2010
For the first time since I watched K, I thought that that the end of the episode was a nice development.
Dec 17, 2012 11:52 AM
Mar 2012
asmileycookie said:
damn i didn't like this Shiro=Weissman thing!! l
Now that you're writing it like that... Of Course! Weiss = White = Shiro Duh! Could have noticed that sooner. I feel so stupid now.
Dec 17, 2012 11:58 AM

Dec 2008
OK. WTF is going on? This revelation doesn't add up. That fox spirit was going around possessing people before Weissman died, so what/who exactly is that thing? And why does it want Shiro/Weissman dead?

Also, how can Shiro be Weissman all of a sudden when Weissman was still alive in his Zeppelin while Shiro was running around on earth fearing for his life, dodging adversaries and trying to recover his memories? Plus, we all saw that it was Weissman that threw Shiro from the Zeppelin. Or, was it the fox spirit possessing Weissman's body at that time?

And why does the Silver damocles have all the colors of the Kings?

I'm too damn confused!
Dec 17, 2012 2:06 PM

Jul 2012
Dat German.
Dem Plotexplanations.

I still only understand like 9% of the anime.
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Dec 17, 2012 4:07 PM

May 2011
Well this anime sure is getting fucking intense and mind blowing in these last couple of episodes. I've gotta admit it was a pretty nice plan for the creators to make us believe that Shiro was the Colorless King the whole time just to end it with a twist like this. So that fox spirit thing is the real Colorless King huh?

Next episode looks like its got some cute Neko moments, oh yeah I can't wait for that. And now that Shiro has remembered who he truly is, I wonder what's gonna happen with the promise of him always being Neko', hmm maybe Weissman will go back into his own body.
Dec 18, 2012 3:40 AM

Jul 2009
Hissori said:
asmileycookie said:
rul said:
Anyone else think from the preview it looked like Neko is Wiessmans dead sister from the flashback.

i realized that too o.o

Yeah, me too.

So Shiro is actually a Silver King.. Nice mindfuck. Hope they let us know who's the Colorless King then.

Maybe the fox spirit thing is the soul of the Colorless King. It could be that this generation's Colorless King can "Body Jump", like the previous one was "Clairvoyant".
Dec 18, 2012 9:52 AM

Nov 2012
Villetta_Nu said:
how can Shiro be Weissman all of a sudden when Weissman was still alive in his Zeppelin while Shiro was running around on earth fearing for his life, dodging adversaries and trying to recover his memories? Plus, we all saw that it was Weissman that threw Shiro from the Zeppelin. Or, was it the fox spirit possessing Weissman's body at that time?!

Exactly, the Fox Spirit was in Shiro's body when he killed Totsuka and claimed to be the Colorless King, then he possessed Adolf. That's when:

Colorless King was in Adolf's body
Adolf was in Shiro's body (previous Colorless King body)

After exploding the zeppelin, Colorless King leaves Adolf's body, so he (C.K.) won't die.

Villetta_Nu said:
And why does the Silver damocles have all the colors of the Kings?

I'm too damn confused!

I think it's because he's the one who created all the king's powers. That's why he's called the First King, also because he's the most powerful

Villetta_Nu said:
And why does it want Shiro/Weissman dead?

Yeah, why??
asmileycookieDec 18, 2012 9:56 AM
Dec 18, 2012 2:00 PM

Aug 2010
If Shiro is Adolf, then who the hell is the one that was in the airplane? :/
Dec 19, 2012 1:04 AM

Jun 2010
I don't know who is the fox shit but damn! epic episode! KINGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Need more Anna though. Too cute.
Dec 19, 2012 4:25 PM
Mar 2010
Nice development, but as others have said, i'm confused as to who the guy in the zepplin is...
Dec 19, 2012 10:43 PM

May 2012
Nice episode but confusing as fack. Why did that girl attack Shiro and wtf is the Fox spirit. Confusing as hell.
Dec 20, 2012 2:01 AM

Jan 2011
Luciela said:
If Shiro is Adolf, then who the hell is the one that was in the airplane? :/

Fox inside Adolf's body while Adolf's was inside Shiro's body.
[center]
Dec 23, 2012 5:30 AM

Jul 2011
LOL so he is the silver king huh?! cool
Dec 29, 2012 8:48 AM

May 2012
That sure is a plot twister! And finally the explanation about who the colorless king is, damn that sure is some weird power he got their I do hope Kukuri will be okey, she might be not really relevant to anything but she sure fit in as a good supporter for the story.

Well a great episode I must say finally some resolutions on many facts, lets see what's next and how the battle will end!
Dec 29, 2012 2:38 PM
Jul 2018

Oh no. Kukuri. Someone used her.
Shiro is Weismann's reincarnation or what?
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » K Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2012

394 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 4:13 PM

Poll: » K Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 20, 2012

118 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 4:05 PM

Poll: » K Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 29, 2012

138 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 3:44 PM

Poll: » K Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 15, 2012

170 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 1:45 PM

Poll: » K Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Nov 8, 2012

202 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.