Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 10, 2012 9:59 PM
Aug 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm so proud of Hisoka T_T

Anyways, great episode. Looks like an exciting confrontation is about to begin!
Nov 10, 2012 10:06 PM

Oct 2011
Hisoka lied about his prophecy but still made it suspicious so that they'd think he's being restricted by kurapika, this way they'd stay in yorknew and he'd have more time to figure out a way to fight Chrollo

Awesome
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2012 10:10 PM

Sep 2012
Pretty nice episode even thought there wasn't many action, like the 99 version there was no fight with Hisoka and Nobunaga, looking forward to the next epside.
Nov 10, 2012 10:15 PM

Jan 2009
so much tactics talk i like it, and nice to hear that Kurapika's chain jail is the only restricted power he can use (or the power exclusively for the phantom troupe usage only)
Nov 10, 2012 10:19 PM

Jul 2010
Hisoka's awesome!! So cooool, but he showed a bit of his pervy side this episode >_<

Ahh, I love Gon, Kurapika, Killua, and Leorio... such a great team ^-^

Grr, the fake bases are annoying though D:

Can't wait for next episode <3333
Nov 10, 2012 10:19 PM

May 2011
Def another good episode...Hisoka's ability of turning things the way he wants, is pretty awesome.
Looks like the next episode will be another build-up to more action later on.. Looking forward to it
Nov 10, 2012 10:28 PM
Feb 2012
Still no Tramp Incident. Sigh.

Kinda wish something more could have been done with the fortunes.
I dunno it's kinda dull to just see a motionless image reading off fortunes.
But that's a bit more Togashi's fault for being a little bit too wordy there.

Loved the part with Killua choking Gon to get him to talk. :)

The episode was slow but a necessary one. The parts with Gon and the gang
go by pretty smoothly. But the Phantom Troupe part was kinda a drag.
Then again I know what happens so to be fair the suspense is probably
much more intense for new viewers.

Still I do appreciate the closeness to the manga in this episode.

We finally got to hear Kurapika's theme!
Nov 10, 2012 10:28 PM
Jun 2012
I think I loved this episode more than the previous one, even with the gorgeous animation in the opening 5 minutes thrown in. I felt that this episode had a smoother flow and had many great character moments.

Anyway, Hisoka and Killua stole the show for me in this episode. First of all, Hisoka proved once again that he's an incredibly intelligent creeper whose strong-oppponent boners still make me laugh and feel violated at the same time. Also, the fact that he still seems incredibly lethal among the all-powerful Spiders is just amazing in general. (I can't say that I felt this way in the 1999 version since Chrollo stole the spotlight for me back then)

Killua, on the other hand, proved once again that in spite of his cold-hearted assassin side, he has a soft side for his friends, especially Gon. I love how much Killua opposed the idea of Gon fighting against the Spiders and even urged Kurapika (in his mind) to not get Gon involved. I especially loved his reaction when Kurapika told Gon that the mission was going to be dangerous (or something like that) and Killua thought "That's what he wants to hear!!" XD Heck, all of Killua's reactions were very adorable here!

One more thing, Gon is so adorable as well! Gon and Killua are definitely my two most favorite characters in this series!

Anyway, I seriously can't wait for the future episodes. Absolutely loving it!
Nov 10, 2012 10:48 PM
Jun 2012
mrsticky005 said:
Still no Tramp Incident. Sigh.

Kinda wish something more could have been done with the fortunes.
I dunno it's kinda dull to just see a motionless image reading off fortunes.
But that's a bit more Togashi's fault for being a little bit too wordy there.

Loved the part with Killua choking Gon to get him to talk. :)

The episode was slow but a necessary one. The parts with Gon and the gang
go by pretty smoothly. But the Phantom Troupe part was kinda a drag.
Then again I know what happens so to be fair the suspense is probably
much more intense for new viewers.

Still I do appreciate the closeness to the manga in this episode.

We finally got to hear Kurapika's theme!

I agree with the Spider fortune-telling segement. It felt bit repetitive for my taste, especially when Shizuku was reading her fortune again O_o But I thought it was nice to hear Paku's and Shalnark's since I didn't remember theirs.

I completely forgot to mention Kurapika's theme! It definitely was a pleasant surprise!

Another thing I forgot to mention was I love how they made it obvious that Nobunaga was telepoted by Chrollo so that he wouldn't fight Hisoka. When I read the manga and watched the 1999 anime, it was very vaguely suggested, in my opinion, and it ended up confusing me until I read comments explaining it.

Shoot, in general, this anime has done a FANTASTIC job at explaining things or making things obvious. Some may not like it, especially when things are practically dumbed down sometimes, but I honestly appreciate Madhouse's efforts, at least most of the time haha
Nov 10, 2012 11:19 PM

Aug 2012
Cant wait for the blackout scene
Nov 11, 2012 12:02 AM
Feb 2012
I agree with the Spider fortune-telling segement. It felt bit repetitive for my taste, especially when Shizuku was reading her fortune again O_o But I thought it was nice to hear Paku's and Shalnark's since I didn't remember theirs.

It's not so much having to hear the fortunes that's a problem but that there's
nothing really interesting to look at. It's talking heads. I would have preferred
something like seeing a visualization of the fortunes. It can be still frames.
Just anything is better than staring at a wall of text..that I can't even read!
There is of course the subtitles that translate the Hunter Language but for
some reason they have them on the same space as the subtitles that
are being spoken...(BTW I didn't watch on Crunchyroll so I'm not sure
if it was the same subs). It's one of those scenes where good voice
acting is a must.

I completely forgot to mention Kurapika's theme! It definitely was a pleasant surprise!

Yep.

Another thing I forgot to mention was I love how they made it obvious that Nobunaga was telepoted by Chrollo so that he wouldn't fight Hisoka. When I read the manga and watched the 1999 anime, it was very vaguely suggested, in my opinion, and it ended up confusing me until I read comments explaining it.

Thinking about it...why didn't Chrollo use this ability against Silva or Zeno?

Shoot, in general, this anime has done a FANTASTIC job at explaining things or making things obvious. Some may not like it, especially when things are practically dumbed down sometimes, but I honestly appreciate Madhouse's efforts, at least most of the time haha

It's give or take I say.

Something I just noticed...

Chrollo is wearing his signature shirt in the preview!
Nov 11, 2012 12:33 AM

Nov 2011
Hisoka...weird guy with weird turn ons.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Nov 11, 2012 12:33 AM

Jun 2010
I WANT MOOOOORE! Damn Hisoka's awesome!
Nov 11, 2012 12:52 AM

Aug 2011

Sums this episode pretty much up. I wonder how Killua is going to handle the situation.
Nov 11, 2012 12:59 AM

Jun 2012
Hisoka is a sneaky one he is! Wish the ep explained it was his texture surprise like they did in the manga but they got the point across so it's fine. Oh and his rape face was creepy and crazy has usual

The conversation with our group of 4 was really inspiring. The friendship between these 4 people who all happened to meet each other at the Hunter Exam is really something. While this show deals with the theme of friendship like many other shonen, the way it's handled is more profound and doesn't beat us over the head with cheesy stuff like " With the power of my friends I can do anything!" When the soundtrack for Departure with Strings played I couldn't help but smile along with everyone.

I also loved hearing Kurapika's character song as an instrumental. I was wondering when they were going to do it since they did it for Killua already.

Speaking of Killua I was cracking up when he was thinking "Don't accept our help" over and over.
Nov 11, 2012 1:30 AM

May 2012
Hisoka is one crafty creepy bastard! At least we now know his true intentions and that he's only truly interested in fighting Chrollo. I wonder who would actually come out on top in that fight. Hopefully Togashi gives us that fight sometime in the future because I'm really intrigued by the thought of it. It would be so awesome to see!

Things are shaping up pretty well for the next couple of episodes. It looks like the main gang and the Phantom Troupe are headed for a collision course. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Nov 11, 2012 1:31 AM

Dec 2010
Awesome episode as usual, Hisoka is a BOSS.
Nov 11, 2012 2:47 AM
Mar 2012
thanks for not being a waste of time like current one piece and naruto shippuden
Nov 11, 2012 3:49 AM

Jan 2012
sneaky sneaky hisoka
Nov 11, 2012 5:14 AM

Oct 2012
good episode i liked the new ost when kara was explaining...even the drawings are getting much better ...keep it up mad
Nov 11, 2012 6:11 AM
Sep 2011
Wait, I just saw the huntercyclepedia and...Feitan's a guy!!!??? What the heck? If this wasn't crunchyroll making a derp on their subs then OH MY GOD MY EYES. Biggest twist yet, the 99 series didn't have any twists anywere near this big and shocking
Oh and...I guess the episode was good too, although I definitly think the first half was much stonger than the latter half. That cliffhanger also didn't make much sense to me.
Nov 11, 2012 6:30 AM

May 2010
edl01 said:
Wait, I just saw the huntercyclepedia and...Feitan's a guy!!!??? What the heck? If this wasn't crunchyroll making a derp on their subs then OH MY GOD MY EYES. Biggest twist yet, the 99 series didn't have any twists anywere near this big and shocking
Oh and...I guess the episode was good too, although I definitly think the first half was much stonger than the latter half. That cliffhanger also didn't make much sense to me.

It's actually more surprising that you didn't know. LOL

Remember the rule dude: If it doesn't have boobs, it's a guy.
Nov 11, 2012 7:49 AM

Nov 2011
ROFL at Hisoka having another boner on Chrollo
anyway nice to hear Kurapica Theme song :)
Nov 11, 2012 8:51 AM

Apr 2011
Hisoka is so damn sneaky
Nov 11, 2012 9:53 AM

Oct 2011
Vicious108 said:
edl01 said:

Are you serious? I can understand thinking he might be a girl in the 99 series, where he was voiced by a woman, but in this one, where he's voiced by Kappei freakin' Yamaguchi?

Wait Ussop is a guy too? :O

And L??? :O :O :O
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2012 10:02 AM

Jul 2012
Soo Killua is on a trap... or he is in the real base??

Nov 11, 2012 12:27 PM

Dec 2011
Damn. I live how Hisoka is in a shitty situation... but he still is strong. His desire for battling Chrollo turns him on.

And finally Kurapika makes his move now!!! Cannot wait!
Nov 11, 2012 12:54 PM
Mar 2012
Thinking that feitan was a girl. Priceless
Nov 11, 2012 2:09 PM

Jul 2012
ahaha ! hisoka is such a pervvv lol :) i was laughing sooo much when he was thinking about chrollo.

I Can't Wait For Bisquit !!! C:
Nov 11, 2012 2:33 PM

Sep 2012
Celastias said:

I Can't Wait For Bisquit !!! C:

You'll have to wait a little bit though.
Nov 11, 2012 6:26 PM

Jan 2008
Hisoka's facial expressions never cease to make me laugh the first time.
Nov 12, 2012 6:17 AM
Feb 2012
Feitan fanart doesn't help much either with the whole gender confusion deal.

Though I've never thought of Feitan as being much effeminate or cute.
So with the 99 giving him a female voice that was just WHAT!? NO! for me.

Then again I am of the personal opinion that Kurapika should be voiced by a dude.
Still...Kurapika with a female voice makes a lot more sense...
Nov 12, 2012 8:30 AM

Nov 2011
x5exotic said:
Vicious108 said:
edl01 said:

Are you serious? I can understand thinking he might be a girl in the 99 series, where he was voiced by a woman, but in this one, where he's voiced by Kappei freakin' Yamaguchi?

Wait Ussop is a guy too? :O

And L??? :O :O :O

LOL, it never occured to me to think its a girl. A common ethic used by most character designers is the eyes, girls will be drawn with bigger eyes to convey emotion while guys will mostly have slanty eyes.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Nov 13, 2012 10:26 AM

Aug 2012
Hisoka you tricky bastard!
Who would've thought that Killua and Leorio was still in the room when Kurapika was talking to Gon? Well I expected it fro Killua, but not Leorio.
Killua's got some work cut out for him... he need to choose the right place.
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Nov 13, 2012 12:19 PM

Jul 2011
Cool episode! I watched the 1999 version a long time ago but I don't remeber a lot so a lot of stuff still feels new to me :P
Nov 13, 2012 4:57 PM

Nov 2011
I didn't get the part when Hisoka said it was a gamble that he only really gave Kurapika the powers of Uvo and Shizuku and not 8 as he told Kuroro. Like what difference does it make if he told about 2 or 8 members? And how does that lead to whether Kuroro will figure out the chain user's ability or not?

Even in 99 version I'm surprised no one from the Troupe brought up Pakunoda's ability on Hisoka.
Nov 14, 2012 12:13 AM

Nov 2012
"I didn't get the part when Hisoka said it was a gamble that he only really gave Kurapika the powers of Uvo and Shizuku and not 8 as he told Kuroro. Like what difference does it make if he told about 2 or 8 members?"

It does make a difference, for them at least. If Kurapika only knows 2 troupe member's abilities (and one of them has already been killed) he is not the same kind of threat compared to, you know, knowing more than half of the members' abilities. The better you keep your ability a secret, the better your chances at survival are (yeah, it's more ninja-savvy than Naruto). It's even said in the manga. Even if Kurapika wasn't bent on revenge, he could sell the spiders' secrets to anyone crazy enough who wants to capture them. So yeah, IMO the gamble consisted on the spider believing the chain dude was a bigger threat than it actually was.

" And how does that lead to whether Kuroro will figure out the chain user's ability or not?"
It was... nicely explained in the episode, and it was more than just the number of skills Hisoka revealed. Kuroro, being the clever, analytic and nen-knowledgeable leader he is, picked up on clues left in Hisoka's (fake) fortune, and theorized a possible hatsu for the chain dude. He just interpreted the poem and deduced that Hisoka was coerced to cooperate with the chain dude because of some key words (the sword of law being the most important). However, it's all a ruse made possible by Hisoka's another hatsu which details are unknown to the spiders (again, information about your hatsu can make the difference between life and death). Kuroro also recalls details from Uvo's first encounter with Kurapika to theorize that he has at least two abilities and the probable hatsu type. It's much clearer in the manga (spoon-feeding level IMO). Why is it that Hisoka is revealing actual details of Kurapika's hatsu? Probably because their agreement was not as serious, just a give and take (said many episodes ago), and/or maybe because he didn't have enough time to think of a better plan to keep the spiders in Yorkshin. The actual fortune would've put him in a much more complicated situation.

"Even in 99 version I'm surprised no one from the Troupe brought up Pakunoda's ability on Hisoka."

Since they come from different backgounds, it's unlikely they would use Paku's hatsu on new members when they join, they're kinda used to different people I guess, or they are the "won't ask, won't tell" kind of people. Also, Kuroro pretty much says when they first attacked the auction that they trust each other to a good degree by rejecting the possiblity of any traitors in the troupe. In any case, reading Hisoka's mind AFTER he was revealed to be the mole would probably amount to tell what he wasn't supposed to tell, or at least Kuroro might have thought it wasn't worth the risk. That's precisely why it's called A GAMBLE, if they hadn't picked up on the clues he left in the message, or if he was scanned with Paku's ability, he wouldn't have made it alive.

Jeez... this pretty much sums up 2/3 of the episode.
kchorrex2012Nov 14, 2012 12:43 AM
Nov 14, 2012 1:56 AM

Nov 2011
@kchorrex2012

thanks for the effort but I'm more concerned on Kurapika and Hisoka's team up. It's true that the Spiders would consider the chain user being a bigger threat now that in their perspective, he knows their abilities. Then why didn't Hisoka tell Kurapika everything in the first place? He could lie on the Troupe of course but why limit Kurapika's knowledge on the troop if he wants to battle the leader badly?

The 2nd part though wasn't whether Kuroro figuring it out could help Hisoka or not. It's why the 1st premise (Hisoka lying about revealing their skills) lead to Kuroro figuring out the chain user's ability and eventually decide to stay? Like Hosoka said, telling Kurapika the abilities of only 2 members was a gamble so Kuroro could lead to a conclusion of Kurapika's abilities and choosing to stay. The premise and conclusion doesn't connect. He could have told Kurapika everything and it won't be factor on Kuroro's decision, because Kuroro is basing his decision from Hisoka's prophecy, NOT from Kurapika's perspective.

And I think I know why Kuroro didn't ask Paku to use her ability on Hisoke. It would count as acquiring information and would thus kill Hisoka even if it wasn't his intention to reveal anything.
Nov 14, 2012 2:08 AM
Oct 2011
kchorrex2012 said:
"I didn't get the part when Hisoka said it was a gamble that he only really gave Kurapika the powers of Uvo and Shizuku and not 8 as he told Kuroro. Like what difference does it make if he told about 2 or 8 members?"

It does make a difference, for them at least. If Kurapika only knows 2 troupe member's abilities (and one of them has already been killed) he is not the same kind of threat compared to, you know, knowing more than half of the members' abilities. The better you keep your ability a secret, the better your chances at survival are (yeah, it's more ninja-savvy than Naruto). It's even said in the manga. Even if Kurapika wasn't bent on revenge, he could sell the spiders' secrets to anyone crazy enough who wants to capture them. So yeah, IMO the gamble consisted on the spider believing the chain dude was a bigger threat than it actually was.

great analysis, post more xD

are you chrollo from nexgear?
Nov 14, 2012 8:55 AM

Nov 2012
LanceC said:
@kchorrex2012

thanks for the effort but I'm more concerned on Kurapika and Hisoka's team up. It's true that the Spiders would consider the chain user being a bigger threat now that in their perspective, he knows their abilities. Then why didn't Hisoka tell Kurapika everything in the first place? He could lie on the Troupe of course but why limit Kurapika's knowledge on the troop if he wants to battle the leader badly?

The 2nd part though wasn't whether Kuroro figuring it out could help Hisoka or not. It's why the 1st premise (Hisoka lying about revealing their skills) lead to Kuroro figuring out the chain user's ability and eventually decide to stay? Like Hosoka said, telling Kurapika the abilities of only 2 members was a gamble so Kuroro could lead to a conclusion of Kurapika's abilities and choosing to stay. The premise and conclusion doesn't connect. He could have told Kurapika everything and it won't be factor on Kuroro's decision, because Kuroro is basing his decision from Hisoka's prophecy, NOT from Kurapika's perspective.

Hisoka only knew 2 abilities when he met with Kurapika (again, it's explicitly said in the manga). My guess is that he only told him about the abilities he was absolutely certain about, because he could have inferred a thing or two about the others from seeing them in action. On the other hand, if Hisoka had known about Kuroro's ability I don't think he would've told Kurapika ever.

About deciding to stay despite what the fortunes said, I think it was precisely because if you know how to interpret them, you can strategically avoid their predictions. I think the leader was confident that they could defeat the chain dude with a good plan because they already found out his motives (revenge), his background (kuruta clan), his job, and they have some nice clues about his abilities. For example, Shizuku's prophecy said that it was dangerous for her to be alone, so the leader made them team up and not act alone. Also, Hisoka's life is at stake if he's under the effects of the chain dude's ability, they need to get rid of that (SPOILER: finding a nen eraser is too much trouble). Plus, leaving loose ends (going home and ignoring a guy who knows their abilities) is not a good thing, and also, it's a chance to avenge Uvo and stop Nobunaga's bitching. What I agree that doesn't make sense is that Hisoka's fake prediction hints at a different fate than the others' predictions, and the Troupe didn't quite realize this. In his prediction they should remain in Yorkshin to stay alive, but the other predictions advise them to go home. Probably the betrayal+chain dude clues were such a big deal that they didn't realize this. I didn't care much either because is takes a lot of IQ to be able to think up an intrincate poem like that in just a few seconds under pressure. I'd definitely give Hisoka a Nobel Prize in Literature only for that.

@chikkychappy Thanks. Sorry, I'm not Chrollo. Just a new guy here whose favorite series is HxH.
kchorrex2012Nov 14, 2012 9:21 AM
Nov 14, 2012 2:26 PM

Oct 2009
excellent as usual ^^

ssf4ae (pc) : misterCybou
sc2 : CybE // 665
Nov 14, 2012 2:43 PM

Jun 2009
chikkychappy said:
kchorrex2012 said:

great analysis, post more xD

are you chrollo from nexgear?

The number of member's abilities revealed by Hisoka also situates the encounter with Kurapika in a later frame of time... Why Hisoka would revealed only 2 Ryodan members abilities when he has been already exposed to more members abilities?... this give a more credible scenario for Hisoka fake fortune in the correct time frame.
Nov 19, 2012 7:05 AM

Jul 2009
I'd forgotten about most of this stuff from the 1999 version so it was a good reminder for me as to why the upcoming events happen.
Jun 5, 2013 10:46 PM

May 2012
"Turn him down" .... "Turn him down"....

Haha. Killua is really super concerned with Gon.
Jun 9, 2013 8:41 PM

Nov 2011
Damn, that's some plan there.
Aug 2, 2013 1:42 AM

Dec 2012
Gotta hand it to Hisoka, he's playing all of his cards right and is one crafty devil. His rape faces and sensual tone crack me up though.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OHHHHH
Aug 2, 2013 6:14 PM
Jul 2012
Great episode.
My brain was so confused with those fortune telling stuff now. But, damn Hisoka is so great that he is one genius man. So awesome man can't wait when Hisoka fights the boss one day.

The one scene that makes this episode special is Kurapika, Gon, Killua, and Ledro talked this discussion. Now, I understand Kurapika's powers. Pretty nice. And, man they working together in last few dozen episodes has to be the best team I ever seen in a shounen type. I love this team so much. Also, lately Gon's plans has been really improved more that I now respect Gon even more even he said he want to use Kurapika's blade into his heart. That was crazy, but now I like him.
5/5
Jan 1, 2014 4:11 PM

Mar 2012
StrawHat_ said:

Sums this episode pretty much up. I wonder how Killua is going to handle the situation.

Hisoka's random orgasms get me every time xD
Jan 3, 2014 8:40 PM

Jul 2013
Hisoka is just the best... damn.

Something is going on between that Squala and one of Neon's maids... that lucky bastard.

man those Troupe members sure have unique abilities.
May 17, 2014 6:28 PM

Apr 2014
d_2_HxH said:
I think I loved this episode more than the previous one, even with the gorgeous animation in the opening 5 minutes thrown in. I felt that this episode had a smoother flow and had many great character moments.

Anyway, Hisoka and Killua stole the show for me in this episode. First of all, Hisoka proved once again that he's an incredibly intelligent creeper whose strong-oppponent boners still make me laugh and feel violated at the same time. Also, the fact that he still seems incredibly lethal among the all-powerful Spiders is just amazing in general. (I can't say that I felt this way in the 1999 version since Chrollo stole the spotlight for me back then)

Killua, on the other hand, proved once again that in spite of his cold-hearted assassin side, he has a soft side for his friends, especially Gon. I love how much Killua opposed the idea of Gon fighting against the Spiders and even urged Kurapika (in his mind) to not get Gon involved. I especially loved his reaction when Kurapika told Gon that the mission was going to be dangerous (or something like that) and Killua thought "That's what he wants to hear!!" XD Heck, all of Killua's reactions were very adorable here!

One more thing, Gon is so adorable as well! Gon and Killua are definitely my two most favorite characters in this series!
^ all this

Appreciated the sweet-sounding violins when Kurapika and Gon(-tachi?) were conversing. Delicate moment, there, and precious in its rarity.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 148 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Sep 23, 2014

923 by dspr »»
Jun 25, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 147 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2014

394 by dspr »»
Jun 25, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 146 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2014

337 by dspr »»
Jun 24, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 145 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2014

267 by dspr »»
Jun 24, 6:14 PM

» author of hunter x hunter reveals ending if he dies early

deg - Nov 20, 2023

25 by Feitan_exe »»
Jun 24, 12:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.