Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Studio Apartment, Good Lighting, Angel Included
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Well, it's cute they were able to get all the main cast together for a festival. Even Lilishka came despite how strange her personality can be sometimes.

It seems this show can't stay away from panties jokes and memes though. At least everyone made some decent memories this episode.
May 25, 7:58 AM

Mar 2021
Hisui is just the cutest Kappa ever. I love how excited Towa gets when she meets someone new you just know she will be amazing with Hisui.
May 25, 8:21 AM

Dec 2021
So we’ve got an angel, yuki onna, a chunibyo vampire, and now a kappa???? Lmaooooo.

Me and Tsugumi are on the same page man. We have too many "interesting" people in the harem.

May 25, 9:23 AM
Apr 2013
EP 9

Last time ended off on a bit of a weird but anywaaay

Anyway the gang is now complete. though uh. hasnt it been a week since the last ep? oh well. i guess they wanted to rush to hisui's introduction and they skipped over the whole lili thing

3 eps left. Next time...a curious preview title but. I do wonder if there's any more surprises left, maybe if I look through the op and ed.
Hisui is uh yeah. Lili stealing the show. Hopefully hisui relaxes more in the next few eps. Towa also well didnt get much time this ep since we had to introduce hisui.

...HISUI IS TAKAO KANON? My gosh. I mean. UH. I mean sure hisui didnt have that many lines this ep and takao kanon is a curious one but still. I guess I know nothing

May 25, 11:00 AM
Feb 2020
I didn't care about this anime at all apart from the chuunibyou girl and I'm not disappointed at all. They even gave her an insane friend. This episode was so bad it was funny. I might actually pick up the show from here after I dropped it at episode 2
May 25, 11:12 AM

Jul 2016

Noel is speaking the language of gods.

My sense of humor is broken but Shintaro straight up calling Lilishka's chuuni monologue cringe killed me
May 25, 11:15 AM
Aug 2022
This episode felt weird and I wasn't sure why until I realised Towa was basically not in most the episode.
May 25, 11:25 AM

May 2019
I was thinking about Towa and her being at home until the end when Shintaro ran home to get her and now the quintuple harem is complete (I wonder why most harems seem to have 5 girls but I digress).

Ngl I didn't know what a kappa was until this episode and looking it up it means "river child" and on that note I laughed when Tsumugi fainted because she really is the only normal girl in the group.
May 25, 11:31 AM

Feb 2019
The harem is finally complete! I guess with all those supernatural waifus around him it only makes sense that we get an occult club started in this show lol.

Ngl seemed a little weird to go to a festival without Towa.. but I do like seeing the other girls getting some alone time with Shintaro so that’s cool. Tsurumi is really cute and I can see her becoming a fan favourite with the classic blue haired introverted character set up. PLUS she’s shown she’d go to any length to protect those she cares about. Jumping in to save Shintaro was badass.

Ofc she had to have something special about her as well.. a kappa waifu now. What are we missing at this point? We got a vampire, yuki onna, angel, kappa, normal childhood friend.. maybe a demon or alien lol? Just ticking off all the boxes. She and Towa are gonna get on so well, can’t wait for next week’s episode.
Marinate1016May 25, 11:58 AM
May 25, 12:35 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Nice to finally meet the blue haired glasses girl, Hisui, her design in the key visual was actually one of the biggest draw ins for me to pick this show at the start of the season so I’m happy she’s here, it just sucks there’s only three episodes left lol. And I knew it, Hisui seemed abnormally normal for most of the episode besides her social anxiety, but the moment she took the initiative to go after Shintaro I thought “she’s the kappa isn’t she” and sure enough she is lol, and not only that, but we got the reveal that kappas secretly rule Japan like the Illuminati, that’s kinda scary but Hisui is so cute that I am ready to bow to the kappa overlords lol.

And I guess with that the harem we’ll see within this season is complete, unless there’s a hidden 6th. But there was more to this one besides the introduction to Hisui, there were lots of good bits with Lilishka once again, she’s really just the greatest in all of her scenes, I respect that the President of the Occult Club is a deadhead lol. We also got a summer festival bit which I wasn’t expecting, seeing one during the day is a bit different but I like the mixup. And I also thought the bits where Shintaro couldn’t talk to Hisui without making her cry was funny, just tries asking her a question and she starts breaking down internally lol, kinda relatable but it’s a bit of an extreme reaction, I imagine she’ll get better with that over time.
TheColonel76May 25, 12:44 PM
May 25, 1:15 PM

Feb 2007
I did start to suspect with the cucumber, for obvious reasons, and was absolutely sure when she had no reservations about just diving in after him. Glad to see I was not wrong. :D
May 25, 1:38 PM

Aug 2012
Tsurumi-san has to be one of the stupidest characters I've seen in an anime in a long time. Easiest paycheck of that Seiyu's career
Also Festival episode - CHECK. I guess we'll get a beach episode within the next 3 episodes then.
May 25, 2:59 PM
May 2017
Another excellent episode!

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
May 25, 3:02 PM
May 2017
Reply to Alfredo-Sauce
I was thinking about Towa and her being at home until the end when Shintaro ran home to get her and now the quintuple harem is complete (I wonder why most harems seem to have 5 girls but I digress).

Ngl I didn't know what a kappa was until this episode and looking it up it means "river child" and on that note I laughed when Tsumugi fainted because she really is the only normal girl in the group.
@Alfredo-Sauce Five are a hand's fingers. Isn't it something ancient whispering out?
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
May 25, 4:32 PM

Sep 2023
Cute festival, Hisui joins the harem and she is a Kappa!
May 25, 5:06 PM

Sep 2011
Way to much internet speak in Noel's localized dialogue. Took me out of the episode way too much
May 25, 5:24 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh boy here goes the kappa girl introduced herself in such a cute way. Yep the setting also having a nice vibe, who could've expect i got to see summer festival this fast? I still can't believe i enjoy Lili cringe moment this much. And i still can't help myself for not laughing, to have Noeru enthusiasm with everything, by those gyaru subs lol. For Tsumugi? Oh boy, she got a hella competition there, she needs to be more active. Towa and her excitement as well, look at that wings!

Well after finishing the introduction, perhaps its time for Shintaro doing a daily visit to each of his harem house? Must be intriguing to see all them....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 25, 9:54 PM

Apr 2023
Oh my Goodness! Now a kappa girl! An embarrassed one! This harem is a dream 😍
May 26, 8:28 AM

Jun 2021
Every time I try to get out, they pull me back in. Anime knows my one weakness. All they have to do is announce that a cute girl has anxiety and THEY GOT ME!

I WANT TO PROTECT AND CHERISH THIS SWEET BABY! And she has glasses too?! This is like some cruel drug, hook it into my veins!!

And well, look at that, all that foreshadowing about a kappa...
May 26, 3:31 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Reply to Red_Ranger_Wien
Way to much internet speak in Noel's localized dialogue. Took me out of the episode way too much
@Red_Ranger_Wien

i was like "WTF" when i saw "swagged out" LOL
May 27, 12:05 AM
Jul 2022
IzanaSolos said:
So we’ve got an angel, yuki onna, a chunibyo vampire, and now a kappa???? Lmaooooo.

Me and Tsugumi are on the same page man. We have too many "interesting" people in the harem.

🥺😂😂😂😂
May 27, 12:07 AM
Jul 2022
FarCritical said:

Noel is speaking the language of gods.

My sense of humor is broken but Shintaro straight up calling Lilishka's chuuni monologue cringe killed me

poor lilishka i want the fs guys
May 27, 2:12 AM

Oct 2017
The kappa's here. I thought they were gonna bait us with kappa and she was gonna be a mermaid instead. Anyway she's cute. Toa getting all excited was cute.
May 29, 7:38 AM
Apr 2023
Tokumitsu's dream is really becoming something like a premonition now 😂
On the other hand, we're now down to last 3 episodes. Looking forward to continuing to follow the story with the manga (it's quite good)
May 30, 7:12 PM

Dec 2022
They say that angels shows up to someone who's dying, this episode took that way too seriously!
May 31, 9:28 AM

Dec 2022
Shintaro making a supernatural waifu harem for himself, lmao
Jun 1, 10:53 AM

Jan 2022
Hisui is so ugly and annoying. I don't get the hype. At least Shintaro finally met the kappa he's been anxiously waiting for lol

poor towa stayed home while everyone else had fun. Also, there's no damn way Shintaro didn't know how to swim
This never updates so that's cool
Jun 2, 2:13 PM
Mar 2015
Noel gets alot of new friends
Jun 4, 9:07 AM

Oct 2008
I have a soft spot for those introverted super ultra shy girls! guhehe! SO a kappa huh! the gang is almost complete with all of those supernatural stuffs!
5/5.

Jun 8, 6:27 AM

Jul 2017
The Occult Research Room becomes Shintaro and the girls' hiding place for everything, from resting to studying. And if that's not enough, Shintaro's life gets more messed up knowing another member of the occult research club: fellow classmate Hisui Tsurumi, whom she's rather shy.

Celebrating the end of finals, everyone wants to do so in an amicable fashion, and festivals are one thing to get her interest going. But Hisui's shyness doesn't let her loose towards Shintaro (which she's trying), until Lilishka attempts to fly on her own Chuuni state, leaving Shintaro falling into the river and for Hisui to save him. The eventual reveal of Hisui being a kappa...means that Shintaro's harem adds one more supernatural person.

An angel, a tsundere, a yuki-onna, a vampire, and finally a kappa...the roster is complete.
Jun 10, 8:53 AM
Nov 2022
The girl with glasses appeared, at first I thought she was a guy xd

bro, she literally is:
Jun 12, 9:03 AM

Nov 2019
What an awkward episode, new character and Shin somehow is coerced to join the occult club by Lilishka. The eighth grader syndrome is toned down this episode but still pretty heavy. Good to see another great use of jojo references this episode too, I fw this heavy. Shin falls into the water and is saved by Tsurumi, honestly pathetic that Shin can't swim to save himself.

Aug 3, 6:12 AM

Mar 2008
I liked Lilishka's pointlessly dramatic lines before jumping off the bridge lol

I feel like the kappa girl being shy is some kind of reference to her being in a shell

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 27

37 by Tradasar »»
Sep 10, 8:48 PM

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15

45 by s1k1b »»
Sep 4, 4:57 AM

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8

26 by traed »»
Aug 26, 5:41 AM

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 11

33 by lasodamos »»
Aug 25, 1:17 PM

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1

33 by traed »»
Aug 23, 7:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.