Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 9:32 AM

Nov 2011
That Reo guy is something, worth to note his skills just by what he shows physically as a fighter.

I think it's interesting to see some of the fighting styles of this episode, especially the ones that are supernatural-like. They really can't have civil talks without resorting to violence. Let those fists do the talking lul
May 15, 9:36 AM

Dec 2021
To further expand their channel, Hobin and Jihyeok are recruiting video editors. Unexpectedly, the person who shows up for the interview is surprising. It's none other than Gaeul

Meanwhile, at a nearby high school, there's a student known as "the demon," a former taekwondo player who crushes opponents with unreasonable demands and psychopathic tendencies. His name is Taehoon Seong.

May 15, 11:27 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Ah, so that mysterious girl was the same one that spoke like an old man due to learning Japanese online. It makes sense since that language has many different ways of communicating the same thing. In any case, it's cool that the channel is run on beating up bullies but challenging that dude sure isn't the greates of ideas. Let's see hwo they get out of this one.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 15, 11:35 AM

Sep 2013
Best character finally appeared, so cool he was mentioned in Lookism, might be my favourite arc from the start of Viral Hit next episodes will be really exciting can't wait
Deep dark fantasies
May 15, 11:50 AM
Nov 2022
What did they do to my dear Taehoon? he is...ugly...
May 15, 12:21 PM
Sep 2015
People with shitty personality always have the hottest body.
May 15, 12:28 PM

Mar 2016
It's so weird to see Gaeul be formally introduced now after seeing her appear in the background for the past episodes. Not sure why manhwa anime adaptations always like to slap the audience in the face with a character that was supposed to be revealed in the future earlier on, but I digress...

Gaeul's VA is perfect, but I can't seem to put a finger on which part of her speech is her infamous @@@@@. Manhwa readers know what Im talking about.

Taehoon is here, and he's as menacing as I remember him. Shame the ep didn't really do justice to his acrobatic combat taekwondo. I really want to see all his spinning roundhouse and aerial jumpkick be animated properly dammitt.
May 15, 12:45 PM
Feb 2024
“Do you have 100 yen?”
I really can’t say much without spoiling a lot (this comment is spoiler-ish though, don’t keep reading if you don’t want to know) but I have literally been looking forward to this the second I heard Viral Hit was getting an anime, I can’t wait for everyone to watch these characters interact and grow together.
This is going to be amazing, Taehun is an incredible character and I can’t wait for everyone to find out why.
-
(Side note in the manhwa it was “Do you have 500 won?”and 500 won is about .40 cents USD. Kind of wish they had kept it as won since it’s a Korean manhwa, 😅 if you like this anime and enjoy reading, I really highly recommend the manhwa.)

Our favorite baby chick has joined the team!
I kind of wish they hadn’t shown Gaeul as much as they did here, the surprise factor when she was revealed in the manhwa was fantastic.
A lot of people in the manhwa were seriously put off or annoyed by the way she talked, but I honestly think it’s endearing. I love that Snapper had the same future vision that Hobin did with Bomi though, running gags are so much fun 😂
May 15, 1:09 PM
草薙直哉zfg

Apr 2022
great episode; this show is really beginning to grow on me. the manhwa has been good where im at as well
boredboredbored
May 15, 1:09 PM
草薙直哉zfg

Apr 2022
Reply to ropiel
Best character finally appeared, so cool he was mentioned in Lookism, might be my favourite arc from the start of Viral Hit next episodes will be really exciting can't wait
@ropiel i fw the pfp goat
boredboredbored
May 15, 2:41 PM

Jun 2023
what a huge jump for hobin from figting a school bully to a psychopathic taekwondo guy.
I cant wait to see how hobin will get his ass out of this
May 15, 3:02 PM
Feb 2022
The new guy reminds me of that Japanese ghost women who asks her victims if she's pretty but instead asking if he's pretty the new guy asks if you got 100 yen 💀💀
May 15, 4:28 PM

Mar 2008
"I want a thumb war with her" has got to be one of the wierder infatuated lines i've heard lol
May 15, 5:03 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
New episode of viral hit and Hobin isn’t fighting some normal thug or bully. He’s actually trying to fight a pro martial artist who is a giant bully and uses the fact that he knows taekwondo to his advantage and toys with people. I’m really excited to see where this fight goes and how he is dealt with.
May 15, 6:57 PM

Feb 2021
Is that Anderson Silva?
Also Mike Tyson reference...
May 15, 10:21 PM

Nov 2021
Finally we get to meet Gaeul. She's literally Power.
May 16, 5:32 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to traed
"I want a thumb war with her" has got to be one of the wierder infatuated lines i've heard lol
@traed

So weird.

The whole dynamic is so strange but i am loving it.
May 16, 9:14 AM

Jan 2017
It's interesting how Hobin and Snapper had the same freaky imagination about their future wives (such good friends indeed lmao)...and how a psychopath lover as myself found this Taehun guy so fine and physically attractive despite being a true ass...well if he's gonna be a part of the gang in the future (along with Munseong), that would be awesome. But for now kinda excited about Hobin's next video on "How to beat a taekwondo fighter blah blah blah...'
And at last, I'm so happy to discover that Gaeul was actually their editor! (Loved her since her first appearance, better than Bomi tbh)
May 16, 8:43 PM

Jul 2008
Oh he's in trouble this time.
May 16, 11:41 PM

Dec 2022
Hobin better step it up if he's gonna challenge that monster
May 17, 10:51 AM

Oct 2008
editor Gaeul finally joined the party!!!
oh man! the next adversary is gonna be a tough one! a taekwondo fighter! damn!
5/5.

May 17, 10:47 PM
Jun 2016
Whoever does the OST for this show needs to be kicked out of the anime industry, jesus christ.
May 18, 7:40 AM
Oct 2019
cool episode, I was really waiting for the hot guy to show up, he's a really good addition, do you have 500 won?
May 19, 4:22 AM

Jul 2017
Both Hobin and Snapper wanting to find an editor for their ongoing work, it seems that they found someone suitable, but someone being framed as an old guy online, it's actually a girl, and a rather beautiful one at that.

Lee Gaeul is said editor which captures the heart of both guys...and she's a rather feisty one known for her rather, er, nudism features, but nonetheless, they found who they're looking for. The other character, the much-anticipated Taehun Seong, the MMA fighter who eclipses at sport taekwondo, it's not at all amateurish, and Snapper wanting Hobin to face Taehun, he's a rather daunting person at Gangbuk High, the Devil Incarnate who always got his way. Facing someone like that, Hobin's increasingly scared for real, and for Snapper who saw the REAL Taehun, he's even more terrifying at face value. And Gaeul won't shake it...the same way as Hobin.

A psychopath like Taehun who the embodiment of toying with people with his strength is, Hobin better have a good plan against him.
May 20, 2:50 PM

Feb 2016
After an episode of good news, everything is going to shit again.
May 20, 4:39 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Hey, YOU GOT 100 YEN??

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 30, 7:44 PM

Oct 2017
the devil is a beast omg
Jun 8, 10:34 AM

Nov 2019
Snapper and Hobin recruit an editor and it happens to be a fellow student Gaeul. They then target a bully who has combat taekwondo background, Taehun. They’re currently caught by Taehun after he fights some random pedestrians.

The series takes this story in a light hearted way and feels a bit too fast paced. Hobin for sure is a sell out lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 17

36 by Twicky_ »»
17 minutes ago

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12

21 by Vicmiceli »»
Yesterday, 1:26 AM

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5

29 by KANLen09 »»
Jun 14, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29

37 by KANLen09 »»
Jun 14, 10:05 PM

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22

24 by KANLen09 »»
Jun 14, 9:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.